Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Cupcakeyorkies79Cupcakeyorkies79 Posts: 16 Member
    My sim had a baby! A little girl named Jolie!
  • ponderosaponderosa Posts: 238 Member
    2rooll0.png
    juniper and the eldest lobo (katya) being cute.

jpag5e.png
    katya is aging up!

10ihwkg.png
    i think she's gonna turn out cute.
    tumblr_opta4zrh011r17qi5o1_500.gif
    origin ID: maureenponderosa
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    Have to start a new game after a couple game updates and upgrading to the Digital Deluxe version.
  • PninaSimmerPninaSimmer Posts: 371 Member
    What didn't happen? This was one of the most eventful Sims sessions I've ever had. I'm still in shock.

It was finally time for Felicite's wedding. Such a beautiful ceremony... Until right after the vows, the groom (whom I do not control yet) decided to flirt with the bride's cousin/bff (they live together and are extremely close). Felictie became very angry. The groom carried on like nothing was wrong. Felicite confronted him, but he still doesn't see what the big deal is.

b8d4179705b37bd68e781f5d8cca1da3.png

Seconds later, Felicite's friend (who is pregnant with twin boys) went in to labor. I wish I was joking. Instead of going to the hospital, she tried to comfort Felicite.

c3c634932a2fbdc81767827ba2dbc058.png

Meanwhile, Emerson (sim who was flirted with) stayed near the bar. The bartender kept messing up everyone's drinks, and at some point she ended up with a rootbeer float instead of whatever she ordered. I should have noticed the foreshadowing in this.

5122ba71bfb7ad629e21d15d1cadf56b.png

She and her husband- I should mention her husband is the groom's brother- decided this wedding was too boring and decided to WooHoo in a bush. The wedding ended soon after. The next morning, right after she got up and Dereck was still showering I got a weird feeling that Emerson should take a pregnancy test. Risky Woohoo is set at 3%, yet I literally screamed when the test was positive.

1eeff04fddc9ed90fbf7c6fb8d4fd716.png

I was not expecting Emerson to have children this soon or Felicite's wedding to be such a disaster. Not sure how to proceed at this point! Any ideas?
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    Finished building Croft Manor (finally!), moved Lara and her family in, and just received the first pile of weekly bills: 26,260 simoleons... Sorry Amelia, but your pension is over. Sorry Winston, but you'll need to butler somewhere else as well. Sorry Zip, but I expect you to become the world's most superest super hacker as long as your computer still has power. Sorry Alister, but there not being a fitting job for you in the game does no longer count as an excuse for staying at home. From now on, we need to make 26,000 a week. Every week!
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Leo & Kira Prescott got settled into their new home & are expecting their first baby.

8cxIaAX.png

Kira is looking very anxious about the delivery.

nU7Lolz.png

Can you blame her? "Hey, I know I'm new in town, but weren't you the receptionist last week?"

11tPglD.png

Even with the doctor's dubious qualifications, Alvin made it safely into the world.

zPC3QlF.png

1OSTEeG.png

Leo has really bonded with his little mini-me.

vdzsqGh.png

I have no idea what these teens were looking at, but all of the sudden they just started cheering & applauding. The only thing I could see in their line of sight was a child playing with a toy.

JAVum7G.png

Over to the Sanford family & my last toddler six pack.

20Enp68.png

They aged up in succession, first Alton,

yePHW0s.png

Then Jordan.

6naKO17.png

Andy tells Helen & Trevor all about the new jungle resort that will be opening soon. "It'll be like Disneyland, but with skeletons & poisonous spiders." "What's Disneyland, Dad?"

5rbwlS8.png

While the boys work on their school work, Andy & Arielle get ready to age up the triplets.

qBr0z2u.png

W7KzU3P.png

gAnlqPj.png

Helen

gdOaiXX.png

Trevor

adnHIcB.png

And Karrie

ciGDdkq.png

Peighton: Yay, I get the ball pit all to myself now!

PKBWHzL.png

Had to do some room shuffling upstairs, since I couldn't get the girls' beds arranged right. So they switched with the master bedroom. This is the Tudor Bungalow, which is very pretty, but crowded for a family of 8.

Pu2sBis.png

euawyuf.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Agnes getting ready for her wedding day
    1peAbJdl.png

Exchanging vows before moving to mingle with the guests
    okmAMy3l.png
    p2QB3egl.png

Eloise Landgraab grew into a teen
    xK9P1xwl.png

Her snobbish trait has the butler running ragged :lol:
    FVDbeCYl.png

“I cannot wait for young Francis to marry her and get her out of my hair.”
    bTiVtbcl.png

With that, we now find ourselves in 1862!
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Finished building Croft Manor (finally!), moved Lara and her family in, and just received the first pile of weekly bills: 26,260 simoleons... Sorry Amelia, but your pension is over. Sorry Winston, but you'll need to butler somewhere else as well. Sorry Zip, but I expect you to become the world's most superest super hacker as long as your computer still has power. Sorry Alister, but there not being a fitting job for you in the game does no longer count as an excuse for staying at home. From now on, we need to make 26,000 a week. Every week!

Hah! Good luck with that one.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • ElenadewyElenadewy Posts: 60 Member
    edited November 2018
    I have been playing with my sim-self today! I'm trying to play her through her whole life. A lot has happened so far.
    Post edited by Elenadewy on
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    edited February 2018
    @Elenadewy All your pictures seem broken.

I started another fresh game today to get away from my main Sim-family. As per my usual, I play Don Lothario as single and living by himself in the desert. (My saved gallery version of him) This time, I want to try the Space Ranger career with him and finish collections. It's impossible for me to both manage a family and do all the other fun stuff in the game at the same time.

FspWR1V.png
    Fished here earlier.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Believe it or not, I actually managed! I already had roughly 19,000 when the bills came, and several hours of painting, hacking, woodworking, harvesting other people's gardens and selling the produce, as well as a few promotions later, I was finally able to pay.
    After watching the JA video I felt nostalgic & reinstalled Sims 3 with only World Adventures & Island Paradise (so my sim could go scuba diving between trips). Took a few minutes to re-orient myself, but it was just like riding a bike! Should be back on 4 later today after groceries & other chores are done.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,847 Member
    @PninaSimmer that's some wedding, I always look out for what free will does with sims they can sometimes show their personalities with what they choose to do.
    @ldmarko such a nice family, and the house is just right for them.
    @Celticgamer0 I like Agnes's wedding dress, Eloise is so pretty she could always be shipped off to 'finishing school' until it's time for her to get married heh.

So my after patch save...first.
    38676809540_d02b87eb03_b.jpg
    I'm mostly playing the Bheedas' neighbors but I stopped in seeing that Jesminder had her baby found she had triplets so I moved things around to make room for them.
    25616049777_63b2eb1861_b.jpg
    Don't remember which order but Antonia, Tyla, and Jasmin joined them.

On to the focus.
    38676810580_f4acc43894_b.jpg
    This is Racheal, the blond, her wife Nicole and their adopted children Rose and Brett getting ready to go camping, see they are going to Selvadorado first. Though Rach is the more adventurous one and she wants to make sure they can behave themselves while traveling.
    25616050667_d9c13f5239_b.jpg
    Not that it matters Nicole usually spends the most time with them, making sure they have everything they need.
    38676811400_115e151189_b.jpg
    Waiting for his turn to play.
    25616051397_ae46ffc5a5_b.jpg
    Or not, he was being a little snot.
    38676812290_197b4a31cb_b.jpg
    Kind of like she was ducking..even though she didn't have to.
    25616052057_d0762525b7_b.jpg
    While the kids are sleep in the tent.

"Oh my life...let's go fishing!"

"Erm...kay then."
    heh
    38676812850_8cc6976d24_b.jpg
    25616052987_136f53a02f_b.jpg
    After they return....the kids are fine there..I guess lol.
    38676813480_668d21986b_b.jpg
    The face of someone avoiding diaper duty.
    25616053977_166209d8bd_b.jpg
    She's really bitter about his tantrums.
    38676814140_281fa88b38_b.jpg
    So sad...
    25616055417_1eecaa5c45_b.jpg
    Doubt from a baby.
    38676814840_b9259f99bc_b.jpg
    He's wild so...yeah, we're in the woods kid.
    25616056407_35ff9b7a57_b.jpg
    The area is nice.
    38676815760_ed634dcbbb_b.jpg
    Super nice. <3
    26616108738_14acc53f2f_b.jpg
    Glad to have time to herself, though usually Nicole is the loner she just wants to look around alone.
    38676818300_2567f11316_b.jpg
    Unsure about the berries she found.
    40487000551_528011c189_b.jpg
    Stopped him from having a fit...the defuse option.
    38676818950_014d816803_b.jpg
    No choice.
    40487001261_9fc173e5bf_b.jpg
    I feel some jealousy here...'you should be hugging me like that' ha.
    38676819780_d3f1644e5b_b.jpg
    Finally got his hug.
    38676820260_7ce471659a_b.jpg
    Letting her know she's already planning another trip.
    38676820690_072e1c0160_b.jpg
    When your sim is tired of you messing with them.
    38676821250_3118e7bb93_b.jpg
    A very 'I was on fire....where were you?' sort of face she singed her arm with the campfire, she was focused on their kids.
    38676821880_8cb8fb3808_b.jpg
    26616110268_b2173101f1_b.jpg
    Poor Rose was rejected too.
    40487003571_01893249f4_b.jpg
    They are just glad to be home. Didn't get to camp much because of that disappearing house glitch not sure if it was entirely OR's fault but it only happened in saves where my sims went camping, the houses would be on the map then gone when the lot was loaded one time I reloaded while the family was still camping and the cabin was gone this was a long time ago though.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png

Believe it or not, I actually managed! I already had roughly 19,000 when the bills came, and several hours of painting, hacking, woodworking, harvesting other people's gardens and selling the produce, as well as a few promotions later, I was finally able to pay.

But how long can you keep it up? ;)
  • ChelsPlaySimsChelsPlaySims Posts: 94 Member
    Well... I started out by allowing the mom of the family to make breakfast. I then had all of the kids take showers, except for the toddler. The children played doctor and then everyone ate the breakfast that was served. Then the teen daughter and her little brother went to school. The father went to work and the mother stayed home focusing on potty training the toddler. The toddler worked on his skills and the mom trained the family dog, Oliver in the backyard. Then the mother and toddler had lunch. Things were boring until the children came home, had a snack, did their homework. Also, the child, Benjamin had a science project that his mother helped him with. My teen was really bored so she read a book and played with the dog. All the while the toddler was playing on his WabbitTablet. Then the family had dinner after the father arrived home. After words the the toddler went potty and then was read to and then went to bed. The child read a book, brushed his teeth, wrote in his journal and went to bed. The same goes for his older sister. Long story short, everyone went to bed.
    After enjoying her status as sole toddler for a few days, Peighton gets her moment.

Im9MhM9.png

Mmmm, cake!

7pOcKZD.png

Trevor loves the gaming console.

WfuWkFp.png

Most of the time.

wQvt7lf.png

To the battle stations!

zih2xMq.png

Parents finally get a moment of peace & quiet.

PHqSb7j.png

Friday night, Andy had to work & Arielle was trying to decide what to do for dinner when the Spice Festival rolled into town. So why not.

G8QHFGr.png

The kids enjoyed the jaunt into the city & were real troopers about trying all those exotic dishes. Even downright brave.

SgIP9ph.png

qxvWqEb.png

XFOkfa3.png

RYdcVfz.png

AMBKQHc.png

16Y1DDR.png

kbziT9H.png

But then the mess making bug struck again. And again. And again.

tvlxdZK.png

IoKjkzW.png

But how long can you keep it up? ;)

Indefinitely, now that I've discovered a reward trait that reduces the bills, and rumour has it the effect increases with every sim who has it. :D So far I've unlocked it for two, now I have to wait another sim week to see how it works out. If I can reduce the bills by half, I can easily afford living in Croft Manor, provided that the residents keep advancing in their careers, and most of them also make money with something else besides their day job anyway.
  • MindofyMindofy Posts: 313 Member
    I was able to play on ultra for the first time thanks to help I recieved on the forum on what new desktop to get. Everything is so beautiful!
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Hey all! I know it's been forever since I was last on here. Long story short, I got pretty bored with Sims, so I haven't touched it in a month or so. I also had been dealing with health issues. Luckily, I think they are on the mend now and I am finally feeling excited to get into the Sims again. I'm searching for a new way to play the game, I'm thinking of starting something with a pre-made family. I plan to create a save of Chris and Jess on the side for a more relaxed play but I wanna pursue something new and different. I'm hoping that will help me get back into my game, I wanna step out of my comfort zone.
    Anyway, here are some pics from the last time I played... The baby aged up.
    Y5mj39e.png
    Enknvpf.png
    ruPbgyS.png
    Mindofy wrote: »
    I was able to play on ultra for the first time thanks to help I recieved on the forum on what new desktop to get. Everything is so beautiful!

Same here! I recently placed my game on Ultra and started a new game with it, and there was a real difference seeing I just came from Medium settings! My game moves a bit slower though so I might have to readjust later.
  • Emma0708000Emma0708000 Posts: 27 Member
    I'm currently making my sim open up a bakery. Can't wait to get jungle pack though! :D
    Simply Sims | Youtuber
  • xKay_luvxxKay_luvx Posts: 117 Member
    Where to begin, lots has happened since my last post. I try not to overpost so I wait a little bit before posting new updates. Let's see...from my last post, the twins are all grown up with families of their own. I decided to keep Paris in her parent's home and move Paige to a different home.

I realized after the fact that I didn't get many pictures of the two of them but Paris met a guy at a single's night event at the bar. His name is Izaiah Bagley and the two of them hit it off really well. They went on a few dates and then he finally popped the question. They settled for a private ceremony after one risque night which ended up with the two becoming expecting parents. They decided to have Izaiah move in after they were married and things were good.

Izaiah returning home after a fun jog with their dog Smokey.
    02_26_18_12_21_42_PM.png

Get yourself a supportive spouse who laughs at your jokes, even if they aren't necessarily funny.
    02_26_18_12_16_44_PM.png

The two were an exceptionally active couple, more so Izaiah than Paris.
    02_26_18_11_47_30_AM.png
    02_26_18_11_37_06_AM.png

Izaiah urged her to keep it light so she decided on some light cardio as to not disrupt the pregnancy.
    02_26_18_11_27_54_AM.png

When your pregnant wife asks you to make fish tacos at 3am, you make fish tacos. Straight out of the shower, didn't even have a chance to get dressed yet.
    02_26_18_11_44_29_AM.png

Now, unfortunately, this is the part where the story gets sad. :'(

Paris loves Izzy but he's not the best cook. Like at all...This was his first time on the grill.
    02_26_18_10_47_57_AM.png

And the second...
    02_26_18_12_25_19_PM.png

Now Paris urged him to stay off the grill and leave the cooking to the professionals. (She's not the best cook either but she's less likely to burn the place down.) He didn't listen and unfortunately, met an early demise and died in a fire.
    02_26_18_12_26_44_PM.png

This destroyed poor Paris who was looking forward to starting a big family with the love of her life, only to now have to raise their baby on her own. A few days later, their daughter Chloe Bagley was born.
    02_26_18_12_34_42_PM.png

More time has passed and Paris is still grieving over her loss. Since then, Chloe has become a toddler and is the spitting image of her father. Especially in the eyes. I imagine it's hard for Paris to take care of Izaiah's little mini-me on her own without breaking down. Nonetheless, she kisses her sweet girl goodnight and tries her best to be a great mom.
    02_26_18_2_04_25_PM.png
    02_26_18_2_06_41_PM.png

Stay tuned! :)
    "Happiness can only exist in acceptance." -George Orwell
  • SeraphicPinkSeraphicPink Posts: 202 Member
    Yikes, It's been a while since I posted in here, and omg, so many awesome stories I just read! lol

I can't say that I have very much exciting going on, for me, I'm still on the last save I was on, playing Liberty Lee, and her husband.
    They had a baby, and his name is Silas-Lee!

Ws82yg7.png
    I thought he was a cutie - He grew up in the glasses and I thought they were great so I kept them on him. lol

60iMhVT.png

As far as his parents..

NamSRzW.png

They can be a bit overbearing, but Silas doesn't seem to mind it at all.

mWkqDns.png

I'm mostly getting his skills all caught up and getting him all grown up -- because I think I want to use Silas for the new Game pack, Jungle adventures!
    My Simblr: http://seraphicsimblr.tumblr.com/
    Origin: SeraphicPink

• HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    New update:
    Ethan and Emily had a little too much fun when they went to sleep together as a couple.
    26636260398_a22364e9d1_o.png

Emily doesn't look happy about something. Anyone wanna guess? ;)
    39611810545_b790d1edc1_o.png
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • CarolinaCanCarolinaCan Posts: 116 Member
    i burned my sims to death lol

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top