This site has entered read-only mode as of July 18th. The new Forums.EA.com are now live.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 29,102 Member
    @luciusstorm I hear what you're saying, but my story is game- driven.
  • Options
    CaerfinonCaerfinon Posts: 900 Member
    How weird, does the game know?

The game knows...

Cheers
    C.
    Traits: 🐶Dog Lover, 🎨Creative, 😑Loner
    My Stories: 🤷🏻🐕 Simmer Tales a comic look at Sims 4 | 🌐A Sim's Life - Comic observations | 🌌Galaxy Far Away - Adventures on Batuu | 🌃Dark Matters - Crime stories
    My CC: 🎨 Caerfinon's Sims 4 Custom Content
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 9,396 Member
    @GalacticGal Summer and Liberty will do so much better than Travis Scott.😜

@Ellupelluellu Aww, Mopsi is absolutely adorable🥰🥰 Who’s the cutie with their back to the camera?❤️

Danielle’s timing couldn’t be better. Yeah she reached Superstar status a day after Londyn. I wish it would have been the same day. But the beauty of it is it happened on Saturday night. I looked and there is an Accolades for Sunday. They can place their stars. Meet and greet their fans. Then attend the Accolades.🥰

When I get home I can play through the show and post pictures😃
  • Options
    Caerfinon wrote: »
    How weird, does the game know?

The game knows...

Both eerie and hysterically funny at the same time. :) You may be too young for this, but there was an old radio show where they used the phrase the Shadow Knows . . .
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,851 Member
    @Ellupelluellu I just love him, lol that's okay but fair warning when I do short legacies pets are a side project but maybe Benson will have puppies we'll see. :D I love puppies.
    @DaniRose2143 I do enjoy watching them in the house :) nice that they are so busy, after all the sims I've had thinking back I only had one book of life I often simply forget it exists.
    @GalacticGal it is in fact a new legacy :smiley: Akira has been in a lot of stories but I haven't had him for a dedicated legacy and of course I just made my ladies good on you for remembering he's a favorite of mine.

kBvbC3qh.png
    That look says Brady knows he's not supposed to be up there.
    bqwD9esh.png
    I edited their house a bit, far more fitting for my lovely ladies than the base house.
    1q4G23jh.png
    Maybe they will get lucky and have twins either way they have 14 days, I guess more for preggo but yeah she isn't getting remarried.
    ighYMZyh.png
    Will need to hang out with Akira and Mckenna it's just the before baby time.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 7,471 Member
    @DaniRose2143 , Lil pup belongs to a household where my sim's cousin lives. I play them too in loose rotation :)

This same lot many others here seem to use :p
    821kxkP.png

Here is her mom, Jesse, who I originally also thought was a boy.. ooops... a girl.
    LbKYgfL.png

And finally lil Emma
    aFaqOr8.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
    My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    edited April 18
    @Ellupelluellu Emma and Jesse are such cuties!❤️❤️❤️
  • Options
    Traveling with friends is often memorable and frustrating... both at the same time

llrn1Su.png
    Cheers
    C.
    My Stories: 🤷🏻🐕 Simmer Tales a comic look at Sims 4 | 🌐A Sim's Life - Comic observations | 🌌Galaxy Far Away - Adventures on Batuu | 🌃Dark Matters - Crime stories
  • Options
    @Caerfinon It's a sad day when the dog gets noticed more. I totally LOL at the thought of having to carry Jac down those stairs.
  • Options
    there was an old radio show where they used the phrase the Shadow Knows . . .
    Who, in fact, knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men...

Cheers
    C.
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,682 Member
    @RedDestiny92 Haha if only I coulda built pools around them 😆
    Love Bensons look! So sophisticated 😎 Nice to see the ladies are doing well, and Brady’s adorable ☺️
    Haha Brady definitely knows not to be there, looks like he was told millions of times to stop it too 😆 Love the shades of pink in their home. Ooo are they gonna get twins 😁

@Ellupelluellu 🤐Your secret is safe, if Pico heard he’d refuse to wear it, he doesn’t have a fur coat so he needs it during the cold.
    Aww been missing Mopsi 🥰 Haha something about that lot that pulls us all in 🤪 I like the wallpaper you used for it, just reminded me I really need to update Catalina’s home. Lmao at least the name Jesse is unisex😆 Aww Emma’s smile 🥹

@DaniRose2143 5 masterpieces in a row, great job Londyn 😁 Love that the name of the book that pushed Danielle to a global superstar is called, Wild and Free.

@GalaticGal Lol it was rough but entertaining 😆 Good luck for when its time in your save 😁

@Caerfinon My mind read the line as “Hi I’m Jac and this is my human Jon” and then I reread it 😅 Very nice paining there Jac
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,682 Member
    Catalina’s been thinking of paying someone a visit, but before she can go she needs someone who can watch over Tal and Tornado. Who better than Kyle? 6PN86bn.png
    She warned him about mounting Tornado, since she’s still not friendly or used to being ridden.
    “Let go for a ride Talladega”
    “Talledega?” ZStT8tT.png
    Tal watched as he mounted Tornado.
    “I should go warn mom”uN6luqt.png “This is awesome, lets go Tal”
    “Hmph. I’m not Tal” LzssrrL.png
    Kyle didn’t expect it to be extremely uncomfortable PhUIv2c.png “Easy there Tal” Plm0LCk.png “Be on your best behavior Tal, for me. And keep an eye on Tornado” lyRbOZV.png Kyle had to end the ride quickly 😆 VEuOUFC.png
  • Options
    edited April 18
    My mind read the line as “Hi I’m Jac and this is my human Jon” and then I reread it 😅

@BlueSeaWaves This is Jon's life in a nutshell... and he's made his peace with it

Post edited by Caerfinon on
    Cheers
    C.
  • Options
    edited April 18
    Today, I painstakingly went through every single piece of cc hair I had in my game. I could NOT find the corrupted one. Then I got a bug in my ear and decided to compare the Mods folders between the Older game and the Current game. Yes, there were some differences. I decided to check out the older game. Took Harmony into CAS and then scrolled all the way down in that menu of hairstyles. No weird icon. :) From there, I tested the files missing from this older one, taking them from the current game folder. One. At. A. Time. By the time I had gone through the gamut, I was very happy to find that weird icon was curiously missing. Decided to make a copy of this Mods folder and switched it out for the one in the Current game folder. To my dismay, the weird icon was back. :'(

I started a new save in the current folder and checked out the hair. No weird icon. That gave birth to the notion, I should simply move my game into a NEW SAVE. I have another Sims 4 folder, marked Experimental. I just placed some of the Cantrell saves into it, plus made a copy of the Mods Folder from that older game folder, so hopefully it didn't get corrupted by association. LOL I am about to check it out and see how far back in time it puts me. Wish me luck.

I can't help but wonder if having to do a save recovery a few times is at fault?
  • Options
    edited April 19
    As a follow-up. My game is back to the Spring of the year. I was on the 12th of Spring (14 days per season) so I'll get a chance to replay the Engagement Dinner. So, it's not all bad. Erik is up for Best Song, 48, so since he only just won number 49, I'm counting my blessing. Not only that, but I just took Harmony into CAS. There is no WEIRD icon where it was before! Yay! See, it's good to do some Spring Cleaning.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 6,211 Member
    @BlueSeaWaves Oh this is genius!
    Don't buy broken stuff
  • Options
    @Caerfinon Jon needs another wingman. Preferably one who isn't so adorable.🥰

@BlueSeaWaves It was your lucky day Kyle. That ended way better than I thought.😛

The big day is here. They get to place their stars on Starlight Boulevard. Will they end it with their fourth Accolades trophies? They started it like any other day.

jbiAKmR.jpg

Before they knew it the big moment had arrived.

gIeBydi.jpg
    LADWwdL.jpg
    T6snok5.jpg
    OjnoRpU.jpg
    3RyztLK.jpg
    R7s5fbu.jpg
    WzD1rhy.jpg
    pkwL27S.jpg
    CKmqJkC.jpg
    roL4gSj.jpg

The big day wasn't done yet. Did they get their fourth Accolades trophies?
    DZr9JoD.jpg
    A6zMCKq.jpg
    8mIOv71.jpg
    5La5BHN.jpg
    hdZM9Zu.jpg
    rn5fbZD.jpg

Sorry I didn't get better pictures. This save is so broken. I had to carefully frame shots to keep all the errors out of shot. One bit of good news. The new Starlight Accolades venue works! I had a decent crowd at one point.
    yOtCngb.jpg
  • Options
    @DaniRose2143 Jon needs a lot of things, but he is a river to his people in the giving department.

Great piece on the on the Starlight Boulevard and awards show and your venue looks amazing.
    Cheers
    C.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 7,471 Member
    @DaniRose2143 , awesome! Congrats for the stars and awards, both ladies :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
    My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    @Caerfinon I was worried about the venue. It had so many issues during play testing. Having two mics is great. Your sim never has to wait to accept their award. But the host talks over their speech.☹️

@Ellupelluellu Thank you 😊
  • Options
    luciusstormluciusstorm Posts: 1,832 Member
    @DaniRose2143, I always knew they'd be big stars. :)
    Fate is a riddle and we choose our own answer. Wyrd Girls
  • Options
    edited April 19
    @BlueSeaWaves LOL I'm not sure who to feel sorry for, Kyle, who flat out didn't listen. (Worse pet sitter ever) or Tornado. (Next time, Tornado, buck him off.)

@DaniRose2143 Congratulations to both Londyn and Danielle. It's lucky they are keeping pace on the Accolades. Egos being what they are, an imbalance is what often kills marriages in Hollyweird. Glad your venue worked. You've put so much into it.
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
  • Options
    I will not be posting updates, likely, until I get caught up to the time my now defunct game was, which ended ingloriously, on the 12th day of Summer. Heavy sigh. But I will read and remark on others' work, as always. I won't disappear altogether.

@DaniRose2143 For some reason I didn't get a notice in my email you had posted. I discovered it this morning by scrolling down to be able to post something. So glad I did. Enjoyed your update.
  • Options
    @luciusstorm Thank you🙂 I had to keep playing. I couldn’t stop with them so close.

@GalacticGal They’re rare for celebrity couples. They don’t compete with one another. That will stay the same in the reboot. I am going to write the couples more realistically. There will little arguments and fights. Nothing that would break them up. Just the little moments that happen even in the best relationships. The romances will move slower too.
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 3,014 Member
    I’ve never had any major issues with the wedding pack, apart from people not sitting where they should *cough* Peter Masterson *cough*. Mostly they’ve gone pretty smoothly. I do really love the CAS and BB items that come with the pack, and Tartosa is a lovely world. It’s always odd that some people have more issues with a pack than others.