Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 9,092 Member
    I spent some time with my favorite ladies this morning. After a dream last night I'm giving real thought to starting the story over. All the favorite characters would be there. All the couples would still get together. I could do a better job of showing what led to their meeting. I could show their relationships grow. All of them went from meeting to soulmates, like instantly. Not saying I'm going to do it for sure. There's a good chance I will. I'd start it when the new forum opens. In the meantime I can keep playing the old save. I can set up storylines for when the reboot catches up.

Along those lines. Londyn keeps doing Family Friendly yoga routines. Not every time, but it's her favorite. I haven't seen Danielle do one. I always thought if they had a science baby Danielle would carry the pregnancy. It seems Londyn wants to. That creates interesting scenarios with her acting career. Family or career? Which would she choose? Or would she want both?
    ZCGwWPz.jpg

They're both getting really good at painting. Danielle painted a masterpiece. Londyn had three in a row!
    CcQDxG2.jpg

Danielle wrote another bestseller.
    1FUwqvY.jpg
    5ic5cat.png
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,548 Member
    @Caerfinon The both of them were fighting against each other 😭 Never thought I'd see the day

@DaniRose2143 That'd be fun to see! Also the science baby is an immediate birth. There's a mod to make it optional for a normal pregnancy...been thinking about it for a certain of my sims 😉
    Here's the link to it if it's ever needed: https://www.patreon.com/posts/mod-science-baby-80018691
  • Options
    edited April 13
    @BlueSeaWaves Thank you for the link😃 I missed the instant birth thing in the livestream.😛

Edit: Even better, she has a surrogacy/IVF mod!
  • Options
    Before leaving San Myshuno, Alexis viewed the apartment that was up for rent. 49jysXL.png A good view of the outside HEhYFqy.png A quick selfie Y65oChJ.png Can’t leave San Myshuno without visiting the Stargazer Lounge at least once. Even Pico got in on the fun LR8opmf.png
  • Options
    @BlueSeaWaves Even if it's temporary it's sad to see Alexis looking for a place to live in San My.😢 Aww, look at Pico being brave like Sugar and Piccolo and making the swimming.🥰
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 7,133 Member
    @BlueSeaWaves , Indeed Sugar is proud of Pico <3
    I personally am big fan of San M , so I belong to minority who (I know Im minority, based on votes of poll earlier about this) enjoy watching and having my sims living in there :) My sim in my main save lives at art district :)
    @DaniRose2143 , lovely relaxing casual gameplay with your girls must be fun for a change :)<3
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
    My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    @Ellupelluellu It is.❤️ I haven't played Danielle casually in two years. I've never had that chance with Londyn.
  • Options
    @DaniRose2143 It's temporary to find a good place to promote her products, but Cat will most likely come over for a visit 😁 He joined the club with Sugar and Piccolo ☺️

@Ellupelluellu Thanks Sugar ☺️ Love San Myshuno as well, I mainly go to other worlds so I don't ruin my love for SM 😅 Spice Market district's my favorite area
  • Options
    luciusstormluciusstorm Posts: 1,705 Member
    @DaniRose2143, just casually playing a story save is great. Sometimes I'll just tweak the calendar to gain an extra week in a season (or two or three or... no aging mode is great) and just play for the sake of playing. It's fun and can led to interesting ideas I wouldn't have otherwise.
    Fate is a riddle and we choose our own answer. Wyrd Girls
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @Caerfinon funny how that works with sims :)
    as for change the panel formula works for you.
    @DaniRose2143 simply could not help myself I stay subscribed just in case but our tastes don't always match completely, that one was nice hehe. Thanks, though I am in favor of a lot of pieces just because I can see them on a lot of my characters and people are different sometimes a nice load of cc is just as welcome in my game. I thought you'd like that, Damien has always been such a pretty boy I wish I still had those old pics but they were lost I might have some somewhere but who knows. They really are super cute, he's always like that, the last time I played with them he was very emotional about his eldest moving out big ole dark teddy bear. That was a happy accident since Arthur could have been a red head like his birth mother.

That is a bit funny, she is a very firm lady on her wants at least they are still cute together :D
    It's up to you but if the idea feels like it's pressing you might enjoy the change hard to say, it is nice to see just some casual time with the girls. Stories can pull you in the more time you dedicate to them and if you don't lose interest the value increases and sometimes you forget to just chill out with your sims.
    @GalacticGal sorry to hear about that, another thing that makes adulting difficult a wrench in the steps can overthrow it all, hope it goes more smoothly next time.
    @BlueSeaWaves that sounds like a really strange glitch, I hope you can get it worked out Amazon just seems to be good when it's working then when it goes bad it can drive you crazy with it's faults.

Yeah strange glitch but could be worse I suppose, of course, I always end up liking your people, or their animals mmhmm moody horse at her best :D Glad you enjoyed that line it was all I could think of. Pancake is not entirely in favor of Arthur's new size but he's still her "little buddy." ha. Ya know it's kind of interesting how it can seem nice and bittersweet at the same time with looking for a new place for any reason, or maybe I'm weird about my sims I realize I hang on to some sims for a long while so when they have any changes I always over think it. At least they had a good time.

mmkay, I thought I had pics but I don't. :)
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    CaerfinonCaerfinon Posts: 736 Member
    When you're doing something you don't particularly care for, a little levity can relieve the pun-ishment

Ohmvjqq.png
    Cheers
    C.
    Traits: 🐶Dog Lover, 🎨Creative, 😑Loner
    My Stories: 🤷🏻🐕 Simmer Tales a comic look at Sims 4 | 🌐A Sim's Life - Comic observations | 🌌Galaxy Far Away - Adventures on Batuu | 🌃Dark Matters - Crime stories
    My CC: 🎨 Caerfinon's Sims 4 Custom Content
  • Options
    I've been trying out some changes to Danielle's look for the reboot. Her iconic black and white dress isn't going anywhere.

This is similar to her original look. I did use a darker skin tone to give her a more tanned look.

SiMP5Xl.png

Same hair but with it pushed back behind both ears

m680v1f.png

Something really different

GXxt51k.png
  • Options
    luciusstormluciusstorm Posts: 1,705 Member
    @DaniRose2143, I like the first and second one for Everyday. I think the third hair would look great for Formal.
    Fate is a riddle and we choose our own answer. Wyrd Girls
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,131 Member
    Lets take a moment to mourn the death of my sim self's wife's Cowplant, named Valkyrae. Luckily for us, it had no victims but it was the first Cowplant to be planted in my sim self's family:

z7IPwwm.png
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92 I got distracted and forgot to check out the goodies😆

@luciusstorm I haven't tried calendar tweaks. Sounds like something to check out.I started out playing Tartosan Sun casually. When I found poses and everything changed. After that I only used the saves to get screenshots. I’m getting back to the way I used to play. I’m really loving the first hairstyle. A lot like her original but you can see all of her cute earrings, Lots of time to make up my mind though.

@Brd709 Condolences to your sim self’s family on death of their Cowplant. I didn’t think I’d type those words today. That’s The Sims for you.
  • Options
    LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,773 Member
    8gfq1tj.png
    Jake and Madisyn eloped

uWw8SGg.png
    she wearing a wig and they went for a Mickey and Mallory Knoxs cinematic style elopement
    fiQ9Jif.png
    NncNpXg.png
    yYI5j9t.png
    ZmEQ3xS.png
    Jaxon designed their matching snake rings with poison colored stones
    They will be living in all the oceans now.
  • Options
    LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,773 Member
    @DaniRose2143 Danielle's makeover is really stunning. Her eyes looks so pretty. When I like different hairstyles, I trend to try to use them all in different categories or different days within one category.
    @Brd709 you can try again with another cowplant. I find these and the rodents are hard to keep. Must give them plenty of tlc everyday day.

@BlueSeaWaves I didn't know you can take pets to lounges either. That's rad. I love the view for that apartment of the bridge.
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @DaniRose2143 I think the first hair looks the best, also that's okay lol.
    Here it is

For some reason the clip starts already playing but all the links are in the description, I had a glitch where I downloaded too much so I think it had a time out I need to go back and get some more items. :D
    @LeucosiaX I like her veil and the rings :)

Mmkay I went from no pics to too many, some of them have to be in a spoiler anyways so I'll just post then spoil the whole thing later then you can just look uninterrupted. Also I told my husband to get a different creamer we like to try them and he found this one for Bridgerton, it's berries and cream and I am only mentioning it because berry and cream stuff never tastes this much like...well berries and cream.

Moving on, I'll put the out of order pics here first, I usually have Valentine's day as a day off I let the kids go to school and found out the game will recognize that holiday at school I didn't keep all the pics of responses I got but a couple. Just realizing I typoed it in game ah wel.
    Zc1Sq98h.png
    1w3xjUdh.png
    dcSNqRUh.png
    TXUEDySh.png
    hDpzwzTh.png
    I kind of wish they came home with candy or something but for a little detail it's super cute, got a whole bunch of pop ups while they were at school and a few different options to decide what they were doing.
    g0dtmyJh.png
    Annnnnyways, I almost can't believe even on the shorter seasons I still hung on to get into a second in game year I usually go by whatever happens in the story and move on if I feel the need to but this test save ended up being a nice thing to hang on to. Anyhow, Holly got V-day morning, and since Darrel had to work she just took some quiet time for herself knowing he'd make it up to her later.
    AEWZwRRh.png
    Little Inna aged up recently, as she has only been a tot a few days, and I noticed I forgot to change her name originally it was...after all the sims I've had, finally time for my nickname to pop up never had it and since most people can't pronounce my name it was odd it popped up then. Holly hasn't really spoken to her family much, mostly her dad a bit but she also hasn't heard of them getting into anything and part of her wants them to know their granddaughter she just hopes she doesn't regret it.

Hard to let go yet feel sentimental about people like the Altos.

"Wann see mah drawin' mama?"

"Hmm....oh uh, sure show me."
    7dT1Vp3h.png
    As soon as Darrel comes home he makes a beeline for the kitchen and notices that Holly is typing away at her screen play and instead goes looking for their little dumpling first instead.
    1pINXsTh.png
    They really are his darling girls.
    W775alMh.png
    After a nap, Inna came running to her mother after a nightmare which I don't normally allow but it was sent to the council, also me, and approved, so it's okay. Lol, back to the Lanier household we already know how it went for the kids, it was time to age up Shiew and Aili.
    wbk71Lgh.png
    tArt9cch.png
    Their mother sent them a gift but we haven't seen her I know they used to pop up after an abduction not sure if they still do that that.
    jA0rIVDh.png
    While Cherish was wrangling all the kids making sure they had actually done all their homework, under Brody's guidance, she moved to meals and he decided he ought to make it offical with Kiyoshi, who invited him out to a little date also at the lounge. It has been awhile since my sim was invited out guess I don't send enough flirty texts.
    rdcbXv3h.png
    We rotate again for V-day eve to the Benali house which I haven't played much I think mcc origianally set them up, anyhow, Karmine agreed to babysit so her parents could go out to dinner.
    ec1evn4h.png
    Aside from the clipping there, what are you doing girl? I made Judith go home with mccc and they had a nice evening.

"We should order a cake and bring some home for Karmine." Salim said, always eager to spoil his girl step-father or no it didn't matter.

He certainly kept Xochitl all smiles.

"Okay...<3"
    OdJStGNh.png
    "Thanks for babysitting honey."

"Sure...you think I'll have a date next year?"

"If so he might go missing before then but dream big kiddo."

"Dadddddddd."

He laughed and left her to her cake.
    91v1rIXh.png
    The next morning Xochitl was glad to get meals ready the special day was over and all was well sometimes it's nice to have something to look forward to but be happy with where you are at the same time.

Mmkay that was almost too busy hehe.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,992 Member
    I thought I'd experiment with something I've never done before, and open a vet clinic! Maybe it's a little odd for a werewolf to be a vet/own a clinic, but perhaps Chandra's idea is that she feels a particular affinity with animals. I downloaded a clinic off the Gallery. It's currently 9pm on Harvestfest so she's not going to be opening it yet, but she's looking forward to it!

CYZjJVA.jpg
  • Options
    CaerfinonCaerfinon Posts: 736 Member
    If fame and fortune were easy, everyone would be doing it. Like everything else hard work and commitment count most.

fzQDzYO.png
    Cheers
    C.
    Traits: 🐶Dog Lover, 🎨Creative, 😑Loner
    My Stories: 🤷🏻🐕 Simmer Tales a comic look at Sims 4 | 🌐A Sim's Life - Comic observations | 🌌Galaxy Far Away - Adventures on Batuu | 🌃Dark Matters - Crime stories
    My CC: 🎨 Caerfinon's Sims 4 Custom Content
  • Options
    @DaniRose2143 Great hairstyles for Danielles, wish there was more hair like the 2nd photo

@Brd709 No victims? It’s always the good ones that leave us, RIP

@LeucosiaX Congrats on the elopement ☺️ Nice rings too
    Bringing Pico into the lounge wasn’t planned 😅 I tried traveling without him and when she arrived at the lounge he appeared too. No one minded him laying on the couch and hoping into the pool 🙂

@Lucy_Henley Good luck the vet clinic!

@Caerfinon Sometimes you schmooze a bit, Izabella will reach the top soon

@RedDestiny92
    Thanks 🙂 I get what you mean about it being nice and bittersweet, feel the same way.
    The description on A+ Holiday moodlet 😆, Aw Zion’s moodlet. Yeah coming home with candy would be fun. Cute family moment between Lucy and Darryl 🥰 Brody looks adorable looking at Kiyoshi smell the rose. Enjoyed the update😁
  • Options
    @LeucosiaX Thank you so much.🥰 I love the versatility of the those first two styles. I can change her look so much with a simple swap and they are the same basic style. I love the location for the elopement.🙂 Everywhere in Chestnut Ridge is spectacular in its own way.😊

@RedDestiny92 Thank you for the link🙂 That first style has grown on me since yesterday. I haven't been getting many invites lately. A couple for the circus but that's all. Oh well, small price to mod out the weird calls and texts.🙂

@BlueSeaWaves Yeah I do too. I didn't go to all this effort downloading all these cute earrings to cover them up.😛 At least push the hair back on one side people.🙄

@Caerfinon Good for Izabella❤️ Londyn is so proud of her for putting in the work.😃

Speaking of Londyn. It was her turn to step into the salon. I did a little more work on her. I changed her mouth preset. I regretted giving her thinner lips the first time. So for the reboot I fixed that. I feel like the fuller lips make her even more beautiful. And she was already gorgeous. I did slightly change her nose but it wasn't by much. Enough stalling, here she is.
    8MgOqKH.png
    FpfxwNY.png
    I like these longer braids more than the bushy locs. But I felt like she didn't look like Londyn anymore. Not with the other changes too.
    BzVCiF7.png
    VuCQAx2.png
    gtb2weP.png

Eventually she'll get her short locs back. That hair and her together are iconic.❤️
    HfkFoe0.png
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,859 Member
    Brd709 wrote: »
    Lets take a moment to mourn the death of my sim self's wife's Cowplant, named Valkyrae. Luckily for us, it had no victims but it was the first Cowplant to be planted in my sim self's family:

z7IPwwm.png

So sorry to hear of your loss.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    edited April 14
    @LeucosiaX Congratulations. Love the veil.

@RedDestiny92 Wow, that was a lot. Glad to know your families are all doing well. :)

@Lucy_Henley Sometimes, trying out new things is what keeps the game fresh. Go for it. :)

@Caerfinon Isabella has got it all sorted out. Yay!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    I spent a lot of yesterday making Castle Dragon ready should Travis ascend to the throne. I made a few alterations to the build, inspired by the work of others. I elongated the entry to the actual building and placed that gate with the 'teeth' that all must pass through before they can enter the regular door. Then I concentrated on the little points of interior design. I had fun. Then I played my game for a bit. Erik is currently going through something, and I will end up writing it up, but not today.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top