The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 29,079 Member
    @BlueSeaWaves Aw, don't give up on Tornado. Like I said, if your Sim is unable to complete the training required, you can always sign the horse up for it. I've yet to have one bite, though. :open_mouth:
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 9,258 Member
    @Caerfinon Here is Jac's Nighthawks picture! I had to downsize it by one click to make it fit though.😊

oPWC6Ys.png

I swear, Aurora expands to fit her existing lot so fast! She's only been here a sim week in this new save. She already needs a bigger lot. Hurry up Tre. Sweep her off her feet and whisk her away to the 64x64 lot across the way. If she outgrows that lot...
  • Options
    CaerfinonCaerfinon Posts: 833 Member
    @DaniRose2143 that's cool getting to see the pictures in a game that isn't mine :)
    Cheers
    C.
    Traits: 🐶Dog Lover, 🎨Creative, 😑Loner
    My Stories: 🤷🏻🐕 Simmer Tales a comic look at Sims 4 | 🌐A Sim's Life - Comic observations | 🌌Galaxy Far Away - Adventures on Batuu | 🌃Dark Matters - Crime stories
    My CC: 🎨 Caerfinon's Sims 4 Custom Content
  • Options
    LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,889 Member
    Beautiful coat on Tornado @BlueSeaWaves I love this name for a horse!

@Lucy_Henley Toddler's play stuff is so very cute! makes me want to play with toddlers now.

how exciting @DaniRose2143 I can't wait to see the results of the Awards ceremony. fingers crossed for your sims for a win 🤞🏼

Intense eyes on Damien @RedDestiny92

Nice @Caerfinon thanks for sharing. Grabbing the art now.

Nice update @GalacticGal congratulations to all your sims for their wins at the award ceremony. Interesting Erik now shows his horse in competitions. hard being famous and attending equestrian shows
  • Options
    edited April 12
    @Caerfinon Not half as cool as your sharing those pictures with us!💖

I love adding these pictures to my game! We already bond as simmers and this adds a personal element. Our sims are an extension of us, so we're sharing a piece of ourselves with our simming friends.❤️
  • Options
    @LeucosiaX Ooh, the results of Accolades shows are a grey area. Those might be something you only see in Tartosan Sun. Or they could be something I share here.😉 It depends on....😛
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @LeucosiaX she is a very spirited little munchkin.

@DaniRose2143 I saw a haul on youtube by Elliandra and I must of thought of you because I saw so many cute items I had to get them and make someone pretty, not sure what I'm gonna do with her but thought I'd show you her name is Mckenna. Also this post has more Damien. :p
    DkTBE9uh.png
    <3
    uaYuSK3h.png
    These lovely little ladies are Candy and Lizard's daughters, they of course just aged up, I don't know it's been kind of nice to just play whichever and pop in to see all the kids though still no new kids just yet, even though Vlad rolled a want and wants a new baby but maybe I'll give some of my older peeps a youth potion. Christie is in polka dots and her twin is Kim.

Now just in case it gets long again Damien's update will be in here.
    yaF1Ow1h.png
    Nearly a week or so later and Nicole thought about Damien and Arthur he had been coming by and she would watch the tot for him. She really hated the woman for her nonsense she knew that he would be there for his kid and pay support if she'd let him. This nastiness was entirely unnessecary. One evening while thinking about them, as if on cue, Damien called her to invite her over for Arthur's birthday. He sounded much better and she was glad to. The birthday boy was all to glad to see her when she was in view she didn't have a gift yet since it was short notice but she had some ideas to make it up to him. Not that he cared he simply wanted his usual hug, she didn't understand how anyone couldn't adore this child.
    ks286Jph.png
    Damien immediately pulled her in for a hug and then they focused on Arthur it was time for him to age up and Nicole still could barely believe he was adopted the boy looked a lot like Damien.

"Happy birthday honey."

"Thanks Aunt Nika." she smiled warmly at him as he tried out a different name for her, he beamed when she didn't correct him.

This was, after all, the only family he really knew.
    dQrX5U6h.png
    (my baby is too big :'( )
    2ojj0gUh.png
    Damien had similar feelings and sent him off to get some cake.

"Where did the time go....?"

She only grinned patting his back.

"Now now, he's not off to college."

"So?...He's not my baby anymore woman." she tried not to laugh, but she couldn't help a little giggle his pure love for his son was just adorable.

"I've heard, the little ones always get to be your baby."

He huffed and squeezed her a little firmer before pulling away and smiling at her.

"...Thanks for coming."

"As if I'd miss it."

"I wanted to talk..." he trailed off as his phone sounded and he sighed heavily.

"......ugh I forgot I have a shift today."

"Arthur will understand you go, I'll stay with him."

"....Really?" he shook his head as she smiled.

"No no, I can't ask you to do that..."

"You didn't, go, I'll be here to talk later." Damien kissed her cheek and moved to say goodbye to Arthur before he left he knew he had to work to distract himself even though staying home with his family would have the same effect. It was hard to adult sometimes.
    GSJ92dkh.png
    Soon he joined her in the living room all smiles as usual.

"Say, are you and dad gonna get married?"

She was sure she would have choked if she had a drink, Vita was right she wasn't much for mushy even if she did things without planning or thinking about it that showed the difference in the two women.

"Well no, I mean we aren't even dating."

"Oh.....so are you gonna date then?" he tried instead.

She laughed then.

"Maybe, he said he wanted to talk why so curious about that?"

"I know you and him and that's it, I thought we were family and the intro book to my school says that is one type of family you could have a mom and dad and a kid." he said matter-of-factly.

She smiled at him, though it was a bit bitter, she guessed she was sort of glad he ended up here she didn't want him to suffer anymore but with his found father he also found the silver lining to his situation. She was happy for the pair, and truthfully part of her warmed at the thought of being considered part of their little circle.

"I guess a lot of things could happen a certain way sweetheart, when you think about it like that, would you be happy if things ended up like that?"

He only beamed, very much like the baby he "no longer was" according to his emotional father, a thought that made her smile widen.

"I guess, I mean I'm already happy but you could come over more I think." she only laughed and gave him a side hug, she had a feelin Vita might even like him.

"I think that could be arranged."
    9QacGfmh.png
    When Damien got home he found Arthur sound asleep and saw that Nicole had dozed off in his room, he almost got right in behind her but they still had something to talk about he moved to wake her though he felt guilty for that.

"Huh....?Oh...hey." he smiled at her as he sat next to her while she woke up.

"Sorry, I was in here with Pancake and..lights out."

"It's fine, listen I have been thinking and I want to apologize....for what happened."

"What happened?"

"My outburst....it's a little embarassing I still couldn't stop bothering you after but....I felt safe there and I wanted my boy to feel the same thing." she pulled him into a hug which he easily sank into before she moved.

"Don't apologize for having emotions sweetie, I'm glad you felt that way and I hope you continue to." she said sincerely, he smiled then.

"Talk like that...and I will."
    oEEsNuih.png

One thing sort of lead to another they were always gonna click more, it just took a few steps.
    PvddfyFh.png
    "I shouldn't have..."

"Yes you should have, now do it again."

"....Only if that means we're together."

"Well obviously."

He smirked and did in fact, do it again.
    5JavRB4h.png
    The next morning Arthur went in his room to wake him up as he often did, mostly when he was a tot that barely spoke complete sentences but still. He giggled seeing they were deep asleep wondering if he should immediately axe "Aunt Nika" and change to "Mom" instead. He let them sleep to grab his own breakfast.

"Hey girl, wanna go outside?"

"Who the watcher above are you?"

He rolled his eyes.

"You know my scent Puffcake supreme."

Her maw fell open.

"Arthur? My me sized buddy? What did they do to you? Too much water?"

"I'm not a plant Pancake!"

"You certainly grew like crabgrass...."

Hope you enjoyed the nonsense especially the end of it ha.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    We often wake up with a plan in our heads of how our day is going to unfold. Often, however, the universe has plans of it's own that it reveals without notice.

dZmYJni.png
    Cheers
    C.
    My Stories: 🤷🏻🐕 Simmer Tales a comic look at Sims 4 | 🌐A Sim's Life - Comic observations | 🌌Galaxy Far Away - Adventures on Batuu | 🌃Dark Matters - Crime stories
  • Options
    Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,560 Member
    Now that he's been sacked for whistleblowing at the Landgraab Corporation, Jeremy helps out at his girlfriend's clothes boutique.

8V6QD6k.png
  • Options
    We put a lot of time and imagination into this game. Characters seem almost alive to us like old friends. We follow their incredible adventures and mundane ruts with equal fascination.

SCG8xg2.png
    Cheers
    C.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 7,318 Member
    @Caerfinon , Jac, why change something what works? :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
    My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    edited April 12
    Caerfinon wrote: »
    We often wake up with a plan in our heads of how our day is going to unfold. Often, however, the universe has plans of it's own that it reveals without notice.

dZmYJni.png

Oh I am so Intune with that message today. Started out just fine, then exploded in my face. A certain medical release paper wasn't received by the DMV so instead of getting my license renewed, I'm placed in a suspension status. Can I pull out my hair now? I've never had an accident (wherein I was at the wheel) have never even been pulled over, let alone received a ticket. Yeah, I'm singing the Blues . . .
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    Caerfinon wrote: »
    We put a lot of time and imagination into this game. Characters seem almost alive to us like old friends. We follow their incredible adventures and mundane ruts with equal fascination.

SCG8xg2.png

Oh, thank you so much for making me LOL. I really needed that.
  • Options
    @GalacticGal Glad to help.
    Cheers
    C.
  • Options
  • Options
    edited April 12
    @RedDestiny92 Ooh, you shouldn't have mentioned a haul. Now I have to check it out.😃 McKenna is beautiful. I'm here for all the Damien.😋 Christie and Kim are adorable🥰 Being a good dad only makes Damien hotter. Arthur really does look like him.🙂

@Caerfinon Jac, the puns are why the story is so charming and sweet.❤️

I need to keep an eye on Londyn. I opened her profile and noticed that Danielle only finds her attractive. She usually finds Londyn very or extremely attractive. I thought, the last WonderfulWhims update changed something maybe? Then Londyn turned up in this outfit.

8E6ql4B.jpg

I think I get it now. Her workouts on the treadmill have maxed out her muscle slider. In WonderfulWhims Danielle likes low and average muscles. She's neutral about lots of muscles. I keep forgetting that some treadmill workouts increase muscle. I fixed it and Londyn is back to her regular muscle level.

And no Starlight Accolades.😢 I went to the calendar to see whether they started at 3 or 4 with the longer Accolades mod. There was no Accolades listed. I forgot to put the Hottest Spot in Town lot trait in. Even if I add it, it's too late. The game won't add the event this close to the event. Oh well there's always the following Sunday.🙂
  • Options
    Today was a totally blown day for me. Started out just fine, then went sideways when the gal at window 9 promptly told me my driver's license was suspended. (Medical paper wasn't on file.) Face/palm. Left with my daughter-in-law, her temporary license in hand to come home. Turns out the paper my doctor was supposed to sign, did so, but there was a misunderstanding, as her office was supposed to fax it to the DMV. Instead, they placed it into my Online File. (Wish I had known this in advance, is all I'm sayin'.)

I have a copy of it, but now I have to go through the entire rigmarole again. First attempt, I took a wrong exit from the freeway, not once but twice, and went a good 20 minutes over my appointment time, so I just went home. (At that time my license was still valid. Now it's expired.) Suffer me to say, I didn't play my game at all today. I didn't even fire up my gaming laptop. However, I did create an invitation to a certain upcoming wedding . . . Took me about six tries before I was satisfied, only to find the nice pattern in the background doesn't translate. :open_mouth: I won't go into the argument I had with my editing program for Pictures. I wanted a different font, but it kept reverting to another. . . Face/palm. Stick a fork in me I'm so done.
  • Options
    luciusstormluciusstorm Posts: 1,763 Member
    @GalacticGal, that sounds like a rough day.

Mine was pretty bad too, but I at least managed to get some playing in, albeit on a side save... a little experiment to see if an idea I had can actually work in the game. :)
    Fate is a riddle and we choose our own answer. Wyrd Girls
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,610 Member
    Trying to watch Fallout on amazon but it's telling me I don't have prime. What am I paying for then?😫
    Some comments for now:

@DaniRose2143 They are very cute together ☺️
    I love that attraction system, I noticed some sims view Cat as the lowest attraction but Alexis sees her as extremely attractive. Glad its back to normal for Londyn and Danielle ☺️ Hopefully next time the accolades appear

@Brd709 Great coffee shop! Glad Sharon got Steve off her back 😁 Nice gathering, and impressive they’re all actually around the table

@GalacticGal Giving up on her isn’t an option, I think though when she reaches lvl 5 temperament I will remove her aggressive trait. She really makes lots of attempts at Cat 🥲
    Hope your day gets better

@LeucosiaX Thank you ☺️ Tornado along with her name was generated by the game, love her

@Caerfinon the worst days 🫠 Lol nailed the joke but Jac isn't amused 🥲

@RedDestiny92
    Oh that was buggy eye, I thought it was vampire eyes on them
    Glad you’re enjoying Tal and Tornado, she definitely was thinking that 😆
    Aw Arthur 🥰 Happy birthday!
    "....Only if that means we're together."
    "Well obviously.”
    Aww🥰 Cute scene with Arthur and Pancake 😆
  • Options
    Lol nailed the joke but Jac isn't amused 🥲

@BlueSeaWaves Sometimes Jac likes to channel the ghost of Queen Victoria and is often not amused.

Cheers
    C.
  • Options
    The truth about work is that whether you are the boss or the newest recruit, there is always that one task that drives you nuts.

huvobcz.png
    Cheers
    C.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 7,318 Member
    @Caerfinon , lol what did the Heckings do? Woohoo in dumpster? :p
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
    My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    @Caerfinon Only one task that drives you nuts? Where do I apply?😛
  • Options
    @Ellupelluellu These two were having domestic fisticuffs with each other.

@DaniRose2143 Well.. it is the worst one of the bunch.
    Cheers
    C.
  • Options
    @luciusstorm @BlueSeaWaves Thank you for the support. I now have my 'note', it's just about getting another appointment, when somebody is free to drive me there. You kind words do wonders. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top