This site has entered read-only mode as of July 18th. The new Forums.EA.com are now live.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    manicpot8tomanicpot8to Posts: 225 Member
    @DaniRose2143
    Yes I ship them. Thank you! The sim I made to test out the lot I've kinda gotten attached to so expect her to be making an appearance in NKPP soon.
    @LeucosiaX
    congrats! imgur only allows 1-minute vids would fb work?
    @luciusstorm
    1st i sketched the layout I wanted and then I painstakingly fit it into a 64x64 lot. The furnishing took me the longest and by the end, I was like meh which you can tell cuz I started with the more detailed community spaces and the homes last; I'm not super happy with all of them but furnishing 5 homes in one go was tough and I was never a big clutterer from the morning. I use Kuttoe's mini mods that add barista everywhere and mixologist etc so it automatically spawn the correct vendors It is satisfying to take my sims around the whole neighborhood without having to pause unless I'm switching families.
    28dul88f8gdo.png
  • Options
    LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,957 Member
    @DaniRose2143
    Yes I ship them. Thank you! The sim I made to test out the lot I've kinda gotten attached to so expect her to be making an appearance in NKPP soon.
    @LeucosiaX
    congrats! imgur only allows 1-minute vids would fb work?
    @luciusstorm
    1st i sketched the layout I wanted and then I painstakingly fit it into a 64x64 lot. The furnishing took me the longest and by the end, I was like meh which you can tell cuz I started with the more detailed community spaces and the homes last; I'm not super happy with all of them but furnishing 5 homes in one go was tough and I was never a big clutterer from the morning. I use Kuttoe's mini mods that add barista everywhere and mixologist etc so it automatically spawn the correct vendors It is satisfying to take my sims around the whole neighborhood without having to pause unless I'm switching families.

Thank you @manicpot8to 🙏🙂
    I am not sure but I thought, facebook, unless your account is public, views would be limited. I think flickr is 3 minutes max for free account.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 7,471 Member
    @DaniRose2143 , just regular gameplay now :)
    @BlueSeaWaves , as original Tal-fanclub member, I'm not liking Tornado :p
    @Caerfinon , Oooh, looking forward Jac fashion <3
    @manicpot8to , you are AMAZING builder B)
    @LeucosiaX , congrats for all the wins B):smiley:
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
    My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    CaerfinonCaerfinon Posts: 900 Member
    edited April 8
    In a total eclipse, light is not the only thing that can go missing...

Y4Cow7l.png

If you are watching the real one today, Enjoy the totality of darkness responsibly. Be safe, wear glasses that meet the ISO 12312-2 standard, and keep one eye on your lunch at all times.
    Post edited by Caerfinon on
    Cheers
    C.
    Traits: 🐶Dog Lover, 🎨Creative, 😑Loner
    My Stories: 🤷🏻🐕 Simmer Tales a comic look at Sims 4 | 🌐A Sim's Life - Comic observations | 🌌Galaxy Far Away - Adventures on Batuu | 🌃Dark Matters - Crime stories
    My CC: 🎨 Caerfinon's Sims 4 Custom Content
  • Options
    @Caerfinon , now Jac, that was bit rude :) You could of left even one....
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 9,396 Member
    I want to thank everyone for the mentions last night and again this morning. I’m struggling a bit with my mental health so I’m not going to be posting much this week or next week either. I will be reading and handling out awesomes to everyone though.❤️

Last night was really rough. I came very close to asking for my account to be deleted. It was nothing to do with anything that happened here. But I didn’t want my struggles bleeding over onto here and ruining everyone else’s fun.

I’m doing better this morning and I came to my senses before I did anything truly stupid.

Like I said before I will be sending out awesomes to everyone when they post. When I’m feeling better I will be back to posting like I always do.❤️

Wishing you much love and happy simming.❤️
  • Options
    luciusstormluciusstorm Posts: 1,832 Member
    @DaniRose2143, take care of yourself my friend... and remember, Aadi cares about you. <3

vkLN9Ww.png
    Fate is a riddle and we choose our own answer. Wyrd Girls
  • Options
    @DaniRose2143 Self care is always priority. Take the time you need and when you are ready we will still be here to welcome you.
    Cheers
    C.
    My Stories: 🤷🏻🐕 Simmer Tales a comic look at Sims 4 | 🌐A Sim's Life - Comic observations | 🌌Galaxy Far Away - Adventures on Batuu | 🌃Dark Matters - Crime stories
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 29,102 Member
    @LeucosiaX First, congratulations on the win, but I would like to make one thing perfectly clear. I only exit without saving when the Host doesn't show up.
  • Options
    @DaniRose2143 , you take care of yourself first <3

She gifted her aunt chickens .. (yes, those do fit in that box)
    32uwKNQ.png

Then she ran to her other aunt in Henford library , who asked help with how to use smartphone...
    YrVZNdy.png

Community greenhouse needed caretaking too.
    tqjAewQ.png

After being useful whole day, maybe dinner at pub? Hey where are you going Sarah?????
    MnABvhP.png

Right...those rooms are for guests...... and I though I removed MCCC Woohoo because of this, but looks like I did not :)
    Zb7OEWy.png

Okay, fine,

Let's eat back home then..
    6RfukZ1.png
    vaxC5Gk.png

• Options
    @DaniRose2143 Take care of yourself and know you have friends here at this site.
  • Options
    I played for a very limited amount of time yesterday. Sadly, mostly I was seeking to find just which piece of cc I had recently installed was messing up my Sims' ability to eat out. It was totally weird. The first couple had their date out on Love Day, but come the second couple just hours later, clicking on a table to place an order was no longer available. I know it is cc related. I used my other game folder to test it. Worked like a champ. I even took a look at what mods I had in each folder, so I could remove the ones from game A, that weren't in Game B.

I shall have to return to this process a bit later. Hopefully, I can turn to writing up a update (probably two) of just what has happened in my game recently. Wish me luck. I have no answers, currently, for questions that arose. As I prefer to run screaming from the room . . .
  • Options
    luciusstormluciusstorm Posts: 1,832 Member
    @Ellupelluellu, looks like a lovely day in the country... and you know, folks working in those little family pubs need to take the occasional break. ;)
    Fate is a riddle and we choose our own answer. Wyrd Girls
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,556 Member
    @DaniRose2143 thinking of you. 🫂
  • Options
    edited April 9
    University can be a very busy and confusing place at first glance.

8okaQlk.png
    Cheers
    C.
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,851 Member
    responses
    @manicpot8to :)

I love your little neighborhood the closest I got to doing something like that was when we had way less packs and I had even less idea of what I was doing in building. Bet it was fun though.
    @DaniRose2143 sorry you're not at your best dear, and while it is of course your decision I would definitely miss you and your updates. While I completely understand it just happens for any reason if it helps I think you stayed because it was more important to a part of your brain than it may have felt last night. You can message if you like but if silence is more comforting to you right now it'll help it pass and stay in the dark. Take care of yourself.
    @Ellupelluellu
    can you gift lambs and goats too? Asking for almost no reason :*

iizQ0h3h.png
    Decided to visit the little Lankford farm, Malcolm didn't even have an adjustment period the once posh and entirely stuck up Landgraab jumped right into farm life and found himself finally happy. Though he prefers to start his day with breakfast he will also volunteer to clean up after the animals. Yasmine is absolutely delighted she's there she still enjoys her life but she can't help but be interrupted with her need to show him all the love in the world.
    BOeDySch.png
    Nothing particularly special about this pic, he was questing for pancakes while Yasmine was thinking she'd make him a pie I can almost hear him.
    "no babe it's okay I'll eat both."
    XEsiJN9h.png
    They are good farmers just not responsible, this was taken at 5 am after an entire night of drinking, I don't usually have my sims have several rounds but maybe they were celebrating the new Spring beginnings for them. Anyhow they both napped on a bench and had more drinks throughout the night.

A match.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92 , from your inventory, yes you can :)
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92
    Enjoyed the update. This couple seems like a very good fit. Glad Malcolm has finally found out what he needs to be happy. Yay! Not everybody is blessed to know.
  • Options
    @LeucosiaX First, congratulations on the win, but I would like to make one thing perfectly clear. I only exit without saving when the Host doesn't show up.
    @GalacticGal Not saying anything about how you play your game but you gave me the excellent idea.
    In my game, the host didn't show up three of the six times. Awards were only given out 2 times only 2 awards each. Another time a host came but not one awards. I read it supposed to give out 6 awards. The only received that one night total but I call it fair for my game, since the person I was playing won. I really wish there was a fix for this.

I have found a lot of the same sims win. I think I only have so many that can even be eligible to win. I honestly thought I had a lot more who were.
  • Options
    c1r5lXv.jpeg
    Sims 4th holiday barbecue.
    l4wyYw2.png
    rxYATYA.jpegR7ktc0S.jpeg
    Venus started an Equestian club with other horse owners who compete 3WdPGos.png
    qiVDrX2.png
    dtTxJHr.png
    And look who lost and tooth.
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 9,396 Member
    @luciusstorm @Caerfinon @Ellupelluellu @GalacticGal @mightysprite @simgirl1010 @RedDestiny92 Thank you for the kindness and support❤️ It helps more than you know.🙂

I promise I‘ll be back soon.😊
  • Options
    edited April 9
    For those interested, casual Jacwear is now available.

wgC6nKql.png

Available from my GitHub site. (See my signature for all my CC project links)

Edit: Requires City Living EP and the latest Game patch

Cheers
    C.
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 3,014 Member
    I got back from my dogsitting stint and am back playing Sims! I decided to visit my werewolf save, the Banerjees, as I haven't touched them in three months. The family consists of mum Chandra, dad Mayank and toddler twins Luna and Selene. Oh, and they just adopted a new dog, Biscuit! She's a wheaten terrier.

UC8X75w.jpg
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,185 Member
    edited April 8
    We start my next update from the Platt family. I hadn't played my sim self's daughter Jessica since she got married in my 1999 save. It's now 2003 in my current save so i thought i'd better spend some time with her and her family.

Jessica lives next to her father (my sim self) If you remember from my last update from her in 1999, she was re-united with her son Ryan who was adopted shortly after he was born in 1996 and was re-united with his mother Jessica in 1999 and he moved in with her and her new husband Kirk.

It's now 2003 and Jessica has had three children with Kirk. They were born in 1999 but for the last three sim years they have sort of been forgotten about. Here is what has happened with them the since.

In the Summer of 2003, Kirk and Jessica are struggling with three newborns. Jessica's son Ryan has been helping out a lot with them while Kirk and Jessica go to work but Kirk being concerned about Ryan not working is starting to put pressure on Ryan to sort is career out.

Jessica sits down with Ryan and discusses what his future plans are:
    ef5Djbo.png

Ryan admits that while helping out with the three babies, he has forgotten about his career and future plans. He agrees to go to university he chooses to study economics but will be a commuter student instead of studying onsite so he can still help out with his brother and sisters in between classes and study. Jessica and Kirk are pleased this is a step forward for him. Jessica gave up her career in conservation to look after the infants, this displeased Kirk but he understood.

Still needing another helper, Jessica calls over her mother Liberty. She has a burning question she wants to ask her.
    CLcCs0U.png

Liberty is more than happy to help out for a few weeks and agrees to move in so Ryan can concentrate on his study.
    Here are some pictures of Liberty's time helping out:
    kMxFFg8.png
    UmzmDxy.png
    lhZ7eum.png
    B9oiqaD.png
    J5ysBnC.png

And with in three weeks, it was Ryan's turn to graduate from University!
    Here is the University of Britechester class of 2003:
    oZWcva4.png

During Ryan's graduation week the infants, Sasha, Allie and Duncan all aged up to toddlers. As they were toddlers, they were a little easier to manage and Liberty went back to her wife in San Sequoia. Ryan got a job in the admissions branch of the Education career at a very high level thanks to his economics degree and became a Dean of Admissions.

The toddlers spent most of their day at day care where their five main skills progressed quite a lot.

Ryan began dating the Gym Instructor at Willow Creek Gym, Betsy Gordon. They fancied each other straight away!
    Betsy took Ryan out on their first date to a spa in Willow Creek:
    JJ8Lwl1.png

One one of their dates, the steam room literally got steamy:
    V8szzHT.png

And before you know it, Sasha, Allie and Duncan are suddenly kids going off to elementary school!
    0udlXfY.png
    HWyCdHS.png
    5cDfk2J.png

Don't you think Sasha shares her mother's looks?
    xOeXFC0.png

Duncan is the spitting image of his father Kirk!
    0SNq6z7.png

On her first day at school, Sasha comes home with only one school project but ends up making two of the same from one project?
    cEj0HqV.png
    j4JxCze.png

One weekend, Kirk takes Ryan to see his father Anjelo Morlind to his house in Strangerville. Anjelo is thrilled Ryan has come all this way to see him:
    fzuSZJL.png

Ryan and his father spend a lot of time enjoying each others company. This is the first time he's properly bonded with his father since his father adopted him out to the McGee's in 1996.
    fzuSZJL.png

Like father, like son, Anjelo is thrilled Ryan is working in education. Anjelo is of course still the class 2 teacher at Copperdale High where they were first re-united. Ryan realises that he wants to know his father and by luck, Anjelo knows of a University in Strangerville who are looking for a Vice Chancellor. Ryan is excited about this job opportunity and agrees to let Anjelo set up an interview.

A few days later (before the toddlers aged up actually) Ryan gets a call and he's got the Vice Chancellor's position and they want him straight away. Jessica and Kirk are pleased and Ryan tells Jessica that he wants to move to Strangerville to live with and get to know his real father. Similar to when Jessica moved out of her fathers house after University to live with her mother Liberty. Jessica is ok with this and Ryan will leave Newcrest at the end of that week.

A final picture: Jessica's family portraits complete on her bedroom wall:
    U9BGbOD.png

• Options
    Love Day, a NEW Erik Cantrell Save

The media and subsequent vendors who profited from the ‘holiday’ gave the usual hype regarding Love Day. Some people fondly looked forward to it, while for others, the love-lost or the lovelorn, it was often a painful reminder of the hole in their respective lives. Cadence, all of fourteen years, was one of those who felt wistful. Unlike elementary school where the day would be filled with crafting special cards, little heart candies with notes on them, a party and various other fun activities — this was high school.
    0Ngvdpl.jpg

The most unfortunate part of that is the day fell on a Friday, this year. Fridays, traditionally, were Test Days. As in, all day long. Cadence used to volunteer to help decorate the gymnasium for the dance. But Ms Mei made it perfectly clear education came before crepe paper, glitter and punch bowls. She really was a bit of a Curmudgeon, Cadence decided. There would be no dance this year in commemoration of the ‘holiday’. Old and decrepit by now, Mei had been the principal when her parents attended Copperdale High. About one hundred years ago.

Erik and Kayleigh took advantage of the day. Friday was their Date Night, and had become an institution between them. Erik made a point to ask his beloved wife out on a date and was gratified when she agreed. “That’s just what we need,” she smiled. “Time away. The house is so very full at the moment. We need some time to chat, in private.”
    “I have a little something for you,” She said, before they sat at their booth.
    K7rvwaF.jpg

“Aw, you don’t have to do that,” Erik smiled. “I love you, too. Thank you.”
    9lFKqQn.jpg

*~~*~~*~~*~~*
    While Erik and Kayleigh were dining at The Old Home Place Bar & Grille, Travis and Harmony were off to Tartosa. Now that they had a full complement Wedding Party, it was time to order the flowers.
    EVdjQKZ.jpg

After that was done, they decided to go cake-tasting. They loved the look of the cake Jamison had baked for them, and while the cake itself was tasty and moist, they wanted to rule out any other flavors before they made a decision. “Weddings should only happen once between the same couple,” he said. “We want ours to be an extravaganza, no?”

“You want a royal wedding. That’s fair. You may not wear a crown, currently, but you’re still of royal birth, hence a Royal.”
    “Well, until I make a decision, I am the King Pro Tem.”
    aEaOB5l.jpg

“This is really good, what do you think?”
    Xko2RJP.jpg

“Did I tell you, today, how much I love you and how happy I am that you came into my life?” Travis said, as he blew her a kiss.
    YQYXcwf.jpg
    v9ntS4T.jpg

A moment later the two got up from the table. Standing aside, Travis took the white flower he purchased and handed it to Harmony.
    “Today is Love Day, so I have this little something for you,” He said.
    eSdyZhO.jpg
    IxUqbpG.jpg

“And now it’s my turn. This, my Love, is for you,” Harmony said.
    vC8UmRY.jpg

“I love you with all of my heart.”
    UfK4ibW.jpg

*~~*~~*~~*~~*

Erik looked around the dining room. “I hope they have a full staff today. Being Love Day and all. It is a big event for most eateries. I’m getting a tad peckish, I fear.” Erik’s cellphone chimed in his pocket. He reached for it.
    “I swear you’re just like a teenaged girl, Must you, tonight?”
    zCtFa9w.jpg

The server approached their table and Erik pocketed his phone.
    5jdZpzJ.jpg

After the server went on her way, Kayleigh began the chat she insisted they needed to have. “I think Travis is having a bit of a hard time. Harmony asked if they could come with us Sunday night. She wants our input on his —their—situation.”
    z3XXUsQ.jpg

“So, did Harmony disclose the exact area of difficulty?”
    “He’s been approached by Ghengus Khan, who offered him the throne.”
    “What? Who?
    “I don’t have a name; I just know he was the leader of the insurrection Vonlandia suffered. I’m worried, Erik.”
    1a2fUQu.jpg

“They’re young adults. It’s not for us to step in. Have they made a decision?”
    9auJ3i4.jpg

“Don’t you remember how all four of our parents stepped in and put the kybosh on our notion of getting married right before the first term started? We were both devastated, I cried all night long.”
    “I do recall your face made you look a bit frogish the next morning. All puffy and stuff.” With that they both laughed hysterically
    8DPzHP2.jpg
    “Oh,” Kayleigh panted, “That’s just mean. Leave it to you for that to be your best recollection. I did warn you I turn into a frog any time I cry.”
    “You didn’t lie, but I love you all the more for it.”

“So, getting back to the kids’ dilemma, what do you propose we do?”
    “Interfere, of course. It’ not only our right, it’s our duty,” she said.
    “How’s your steak?”
    “Don’t know, let me see.”
    YHAeYqL.jpg

The couples returned home to find another fire ablaze. This time it was little Michael in the laundry room. “Help,” he called out ever so quietly.
    “Did you hear something?” Erik asked as he made his way into the kitchen.
    “Help me, please help.”
    At that moment, everybody piled into the narrow laundry room just off of the kitchen.
    D0mzl8q.jpg
    PE3UeA5.jpg

“You might want to go take a bubble bath, son,” Erik said.
    1mpW3hB.jpg

Thankfully Michael was only charred, but not seriously injured. “Always clean the lint trap,” his siblings all said, in unison as if they had practiced it.

All for now, thanks for reading!