This site has entered read-only mode as of July 18th. The new Forums.EA.com are now live.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 7,471 Member
    My vote is yes, to frog turning!
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
    My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    luciusstormluciusstorm Posts: 1,832 Member
    @DaniRose2143 & @Ellupelluellu, you know, it's always strangely gratifying when my villains make an impression. :)
    Fate is a riddle and we choose our own answer. Wyrd Girls
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,851 Member
    @luciusstorm oh gee now you've made me curious, I mean you have to appreciate a villain sometimes :) and not just the morally gray that people are obsessed with sometimes a villain is just a villain. That said I like them too just all versions.
    @BlueSeaWaves yes he's a very loving little man, yeah honestly not much planning went into it I wasn't even sure where I was gonna end up then bam, repeatedly. Comic relief is always needed for harder times, especially with my dear Damien poor guy born in my game anything can happen. She has been in many ways though I remember she also messed up which will help her help we'll say.

It's an odd bug I don't know why random sims scold pets they don't know, I mean if people are talking it's good they are talking about you...? I think lol. Nice build there, I also like a random run down build once and again, odd but it works.
    @GalacticGal lol no worries it is fun to learn new stuff I still can't wrap my head around some things no matter if I could be around them or not ha.
    @DaniRose2143 aww all the animals are so cute :) funny thing about rebooting saves I have done that a few times don't remember if it was shared here but one of my favorite classic families Savalani got three reboots only because the second one was destroyed third time taking them through uni first was the best play for them. Peanut is such a good horse, ya know I think her noticing him was better this time around ha! They belong together alright.
    nZhUOuBh.png
    I checked in on them and Holly received a call from her father about hanging out with Nicole, her curious friend choice ought to make it much easier to help Damien.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92, if you (or anyone else) are interested in reading Raven's Apprentice, message me and I can send you a link. My Wyrd Tales are not safe for the forums. (They are generally safe for work, with the exception of Bad Moon Rising, but contain mature themes and language that are not forum friendly.)
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,682 Member
    edited April 7
    @Ellupelluellu Thank you😁

@LeucosiaX
    Aw Great poses, and the ring, black diamond 🤩 Nice nursery room. I’m guessing the teen didn’t like it because theres CC items in it that don’t register as counting as nursery items from part of the game. Still, very nicely decorated 😁

@DaniRose2143
    Thank you, its exactly the ambience I was going for 😁
    The training really paid off, well done you two! I like how it looks ike Juniper really noticed Tre passing by, who wouldn’t stop to admire😁

@luciusstorm
    Hehe just usual first day happenings 😆
    Glad to hear about the house😁 You should give it a try, builds like these have so much potential for storytelling and would fit well in your sim universe.
    I was wondering if we’d see Elly and the gang back at school. Her expression just made me realize how much she looks like Regina George. Maybe one day Gwen will get her wish 😉

@RedDestiny92
    Yeah that bug, if sims are going to do it they’ll be sure to pay😌 Rundown houses have a weird appeal to them 🙂
    Can’t wait to see more from Damien and Nicole. More help for Damien is welcome, don’t want him to lose Arthur 🥹
    Post edited by BlueSeaWaves on
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 29,102 Member
    @LeucosiaX
    I think you did a lovely job on the nursery. I would have added some pastel color, is all. Babies like color. Other than that I'm sorry the teen (who sounds spoiled) was a hard sell. Personally, I have never used that pack. I have it, just have never had a Sim with enough time to pursue it. Yikes.
    Sorry you still have to pay.
  • Options
    CaerfinonCaerfinon Posts: 900 Member
    Besides always being a "mighty fine shindig", hanging around in Chestnut Ridge makes me feel like my Sims are in an episode of Firefly.

soPnzyn.png
    Cheers
    C.
    Traits: 🐶Dog Lover, 🎨Creative, 😑Loner
    My Stories: 🤷🏻🐕 Simmer Tales a comic look at Sims 4 | 🌐A Sim's Life - Comic observations | 🌌Galaxy Far Away - Adventures on Batuu | 🌃Dark Matters - Crime stories
    My CC: 🎨 Caerfinon's Sims 4 Custom Content
  • Options
    @Caerfinon I LOVED that show and currently am in possession of the entire series on DVD, including the few episodes that were never aired.
  • Options
    When it comes right down to it, when your wingman (or dog) is much cooler than you, it's essentially like being at the bar alone.

CD9Uif2.png
    Cheers
    C.
    My Stories: 🤷🏻🐕 Simmer Tales a comic look at Sims 4 | 🌐A Sim's Life - Comic observations | 🌌Galaxy Far Away - Adventures on Batuu | 🌃Dark Matters - Crime stories
  • Options
    @Caerfinon, 'you can't take the sky from me' (People need to stop giving me reasons to want that horse ranch expansion. :) )

Also, clearly, never seen that guy. Don't know him. Never met him. Nope. :)

• Options
    @GalacticGal Firefly is one of my top 5 all-time shows... and that makes us mighty.
    Cheers
    C.
  • Options
    @Caerfinon Jac thats foul 😭

Tending the garden
    "If you're feeling lonely mom, you can talk to me" Tal-and-CAt.png
    "She so silly, trees don't talk" Tal-and-CAt-2.png
  • Options
    LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,957 Member
    edited April 7
    @GalacticGal
    Thank you - The client said they loved gardening two times, (it took two slots) . DHD It’s my favorite game pack and worked perfectly on release. Updates broke it.

@luciusstorm Thank you🙏 New chapter to Wyrd Girls looks great! Have to check it out

@BlueSeaWaves Cool build. How did sales go in San My? I didn’t do well there, when I tried. Only sold one item, no crowd.
    I think the cc works, and I used a lot of official items from GT pack as well. I think sometimes the job description listed is not accurate. I am often called to a job and when I get there it’s nothing as described. Hence when interviewing the family, I was supposed to see it was his room that needed updating for a teen. And I only took the low paying job because it was a nursery and I wanted to showcase these new cc items I installed in my game. I wanted these items for quite sometime, and they were locked behind a paywall. The cc pack absolutely gorgeous and I wanted it game. Not gatekeeping, but the Vault it up and working again, if there are anything you want and don't want to pay, it's sometimes there. I find the interior design gigs for a room fun with new kits.

By the way everyone the new Soho kit by Felixandre just went public. I play to turn Magnolia Promenade into to regular shopping strip I used to enjoy weekly

😍 @DaniRose2143 🐑🐥fill my heart with joy your beautiful friends. Congratulations to Peanut and Aurora- Hard work well paid off🙌

• Options
    3PId1Jb.png
    Venus worked hard again, no nomination
    Jaxon had 6 days off for the 4th of the Sims long weekend holiday, so they went to Selvadorada.
    tEl2uK4.png
    NvLVDQK.png
    I never seen chocolate chip cookies in game, because I as always looking under baking and it's literally cooking. Still counts as baking when it's a holiday tradition goal.
    ydnZPie.jpg
    they found a stray named Walley and the cat is not part of the family.
    GEdrzZe.png
    Jaxon was having a midlife crisis and wants to pursue music instead of his IT work. He went out next day with the family to try the jungle. Did pretty well,
    the family got to the final door but it required another vacation visit to get to the last level.rmmO962.png
    yduIXOj.jpg
    EAb0rvz.jpg
    Nwh2I3g.jpg

Here are the obligatory tourist photos from the Alma Museum

B1wu8n2.png
    PzpitgO.png
    oPpyL2D.jpg

They had a really good time. I think it was a real gorwing experience for all of them. This last photo concludes the photo dump9Sbt3jR.jpg
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 7,471 Member
    @Caerfinon , Jac, not sure is that rude or do I agree :p
    @BlueSeaWaves , Tal should be million times nicer to talk with than a tree :p
    @LeucosiaX , Love the Selvadorada pics :)

After rainy week at jungle to another kind of rainy "jungle"...
    fOxESh3.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
    My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    @LeucosiaX She got about 3 sims to buy stuff, she was only there for about 3 hours as a test run.
    Some recipes are under cook instead of baking because they were part of the game before the baking skill was added by get to work. It still annoys me when some of them are 'cooked'. Good to know it counts for the holiday tradition. Fun trip to Salvadorada

@Ellupelluellu The weathers following her
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 9,396 Member
    @Caerfinon So that's what Don Gooseman looks like. He's usually on fire when Aurora and I see him.🙂 Be nice to the awkward guy that gives you bacon Jac.😉

@BlueSeaWaves "Trees don't talk" said the talking horse.😛

@LeucosiaX Oh come on people! Let's get Venus that Accolade she deserves! Loving the vacation pics!❤️

@Ellupelluellu Ooh, a sneak peak at a new mystery story?😃

An update from Aurora. Piccolo had to go to the vet. She had Derpy Doggie Syndrome.😢
    JHFjCxu.png

Good news though. She's all better now. Who's a good girl?!?
    CFfjmgH.jpg

There's nothing a belly rub from mama can't fix. I love how their little hind legs kick like they do irl.😍
    e3EdzBl.jpg
    A little barnyard cuteness from Muffin
    gsxgyow.png

Aurora went for a night out at the Rusty Horseshoe.
    wWS62i9.jpg

You'll never guess who showed up later on?😉
    aMiMwQv.jpg
    rUFoP9R.jpg
    3u5juwD.png

Is there any chemistry? Looks like it.
    Neb09NZ.jpg

I'm not going to rush this relationship.😊
  • Options
    @LeucosiaXThe one thing I learned about the Acting Career is that despite some really fine acting, your Sim might not snag the nomination. Sounds as if the family had a great vacation.
  • Options
    Karen Adams models the latest developments from World Wide Jac Enterprises... Casual "Jacwear" (very early prototype).

1GEann3.png

Fist stab and clothes as proof of concept.
    Cheers
    C.
  • Options
    @DaniRose2143 Hehe if only Cat could understand him. I’ve thought of creating a animal whisperer sim but I like the language barrier
    Aw Piccolo gets sick often🥺 Glad the visit made her better 😁 Love Muffin standing tall. Birds standing tall and looking like bowling pins is my biggest weakness🥹 Tre appeared, it is meant to be 🥰

@Caerfinon Casual Jacwear, love it.

Short update with Cat:
    Welcome to your new home, Tornado qalpdb8.png
    Tornado made a quick attempt to throw her off
    “Nice try Tornado, but Tal’s prepared me for this” cYzX36c.png Dismounting from her, Tornado revealed her cowboy hat.
    “Tal's gonna love your hat. Your mane’s so beautiful for it to be tied up and hidden. I'll untie it when I get back” IAAZOgO.png Talladega was asleep when Tornado was brought home. When he awoke he found out Catalina had gone to work, and in his pen a mare.
    “Hello, who are you?”
    “I don’t answer to you Bub.” 17m80ZZ.png
    “But I’m Tornado” j4pauOP.png
    Tornado is a rescue with the defiant, aggressive and needy trait. The very first thing she did when she met Tal was bite and yell at him
  • Options
    manicpot8tomanicpot8to Posts: 225 Member
    @BlueSeaWaves
    Yes and tbh I'm missing my terrible Tommy and Claudia and the boys. haha nobody scolds Mama's baby! I love it! I struggle with shabby builds myself
    @DaniRose2143
    cuteness overload. Glad she's feeling better and yes they look too cute together
    @GalacticGal
    Ah, well I hope it works out
    @LeucosiaX
    Aww it'll happen one day Venus! what a lovely vacation
    @RedDestiny92
    D'aww so cute!

I finished it and it works I have a video of it in action but idk if I can post it but If we can I'll share the Reddit link where it is anyway The name is a play on the crude one from Southpark lol but I love it!.

VAIZkA5.jpeg
    POD8l2S.jpeg
    g7FN4pH.jpeg
    Ll8Sn1i.jpeg
    Ea1x5e5.png

rest of pics and floor plans here
    28dul88f8gdo.png
  • Options
    @DaniRose2143, ah new romance...

@BlueSeaWaves, Tornado... cool. That's the name of Zoro's horse. (Yes, I am a nerd. Was that in doubt? :) )

@manicpot8to, ok, stupid question but how did you build that?
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 9,396 Member
    @BlueSeaWaves Good on you for taking on the challenge🥰 Tornado deserves a good home. Cat and Tal will give her that. So will Alexis, Pico, and Mochi soon.❤️

@manicpot8to Aurora is up to her ponytail in cuteness.😍 Tre is perfect for her. I think they both know it, If not I will make sure they know it. Your builds never cease to amaze me. That is sooo awesome!

@luciusstorm There's going to be lots of shoop, shoot-ba-doop.😛
  • Options
    edited April 7
    Thank you @manicpot8to It actually did happen! @DaniRose2143 Just now
    uiwvM0s.png
    @GalacticGal it took about 6 x but she finally won despite being nominated(thanks to you technique 😉)
    First time Cillian Murphy was a host. RMXgp4b.png
    Not one award was handed out
    I tried like three more. times late last night, a blonde Kristen steward was a host- no award- 3rd time no host no award.

Today just now I tried it 3 more times, Louis of Cambridge won, h75Juy0.png and Martin Gore, Kyra's husband and Depeche Mode member, won his first. ggRN7ks.png he came in disguise
    Not content loaded it up again, no host, no award. 6th time was a charm Lisa Bonet won an umphteen time, and then Venue took the last award of the night, Content I will stop there.
    Turns out Catty Noir is a fan and showed up to give supportfndx9eJ.png
    and little did I know Kate Middleton was a fan tooWJoXZ9M.png
    Images of the pets when they got home from their vacation5gdb5J6.png
    Rbnyamm.png
    UxvCpjr.png

@Caerfinon Jac's merch looks good. How do we get it?

@manicpot8to Pri Tpa Town looks amazing! 🙌 I think you can post the video on imgur, or maybe start a youtube or tiktok account

@BlueSeaWaves Tornado is beautiful!😍

@DaniRose2143 I'm glad Piccolo is better ❤️‍🩹
  • Options
    LeucosiaX wrote: »
    Jac's merch looks good. How do we get it?
    @LeucosiaX Thanks! I need to refine it a little more, once done it will be available in the link in my signature.

Cheers
    C.