Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• starrydogstarrydog Posts: 2 New Member
    My Sims got into a fight with her best friend. I thought it'd be a good storytelling moment, but she's not even mad she lost her best friend. :( In Sims 3 you at least had a moodlet when you lost a friend.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,844 Member
    @starrydog I don't still a story telling moment, maybe your sim realized she wasn't as good a friend as she thought she was, she could be glad she's rid of her.
    38503516270_74999d18d1_b.jpg
    So I had Bob do this so I know there is enough room for this so personally I think Eliza just wanted to show off.
    40267406302_62f07a3630_b.jpg
    Don wanted to hang out and of course Bob was all for it...Don would appreciate it if the old man didn't get in his way in life..ha.
    38503517150_6b9e75b2a0_b.jpg
    After a drink Don left and Bob went for a jog before going back home, he had to go to work so Eliza was going to be alone though as I saw her at the gym the other day...another post, I saw she made some friends too. Decided to keep them and invited one over for a make over.
    40267407152_3ac89c58e2_b.jpg
    Siya really can't believe this is why she was invited heh.
    38503517780_6c0fe97439_b.jpg
    She's so beefy.
    40267407722_24d69c8f89_b.jpg
    She does not approve of dinner but she'll humor Eliza.
    39415217455_c6b7b979d4_b.jpg
    While she was in the middle of doing dishes...she took Siya with her.
    40267408302_eff206e27c_b.jpg
    "Just how do I go from working on my form to pizza and floats?"

"I don't know but I'll be at the gym all day tomorrow."

"Oh my life you two are big enough you have one break!"

Don't think they agree heheh.
    39415218165_3398a33926_b.jpg
    I can really sense your concern for her there J, it's not his fault though he dates around but he has no friends.
    39415218775_54c0a53937_b.jpg
    Better figure it out before you go without buster.
    40267409612_eab9d5faea_b.jpg
    She got back after the sun was up, Bob just looks like an irritated parent.

'You know I'm disappointed...you know why, just eat and go to your room.'

'Yes sir....'

lol.
    39415219575_4f6b7b15a2_b.jpg
    But he's really just worried about her she never stayed all night before even when they weren't doing so well.
    40267410262_6c631bd21c_b.jpg
    She apologized for being silly and promises never again, she's dressed up as she was invited to the opera.
    40267410932_783d959d83_b.jpg
    39415220525_29b4841432_b.jpg
    39415221175_29a917b804_b.jpg
    With the nanny paid and Trinity safe in bed she was glad to leave.
    40267411522_7598d08d07_b.jpg
    Her enjoyment of it was drowned out a bit...heh

'unpause the game and let me go to the bathroom.'

heheheh.

'Please!'

Okay fine guess I have to go in game :smiley:
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • GwaeriGwaeri Posts: 350 Member
    edited February 2018
    I'm having a go at my first Sims 4 legacy, using it to help me learn more about the game's features. The founder is a chap by the name of Kurtis, and he has always been my sciencey Sim who gets a little too close to extraterrestrial life.

Case in point.
    Ae6nHqM.png

My hope was to build up his home before looking into starting a family so that he would at least have some decent appliances and plumbing to make taking care of himself a bit easier, but it simply hasn't panned out that way. This is why.
    Ut5JFEm.png

Aliens have taken a very keen interest in him, without me really having to try. As a result, finances are very stretched and just about to get even more stretched...
    9boN2qO.png

Since I took this screenshot this baby girl has aged up into a toddler, and Kurtis is going to pop very shortly so I'll have both a toddler and a baby to contend with. Honey (Kurtis' daughter) is the first baby I've actually raised in Sims 4, and therefore the first toddler, so I have a feeling that I'm about to learn a lot... the hard way.

In all honesty though, neither pregnancies were expected this soon so I'm actually quite happy because I've not had surprises like this happen since Sims 2. Kurtis was able to garner enough funds to put an extension on his home to accommodate his next spawn but I have no idea how things will unfold now.

Needless to say, I am preventing alien abductions for a while.
  • TodilooTodiloo Posts: 110 Member
    edited February 2018
    Today I've been remodeling my new apartment. My sims are still rather poor, so I haven't really gotten started with the decoration part yet. Here are some detail shots of the best parts so far. I love the built in tree! <3
    39422191185_1d10bff4be_z.jpg
    39422196455_4cbb5ed3ba_z.jpg

Look at this handsome fella I created a couple of days ago, I'm so in love in his sable coloring
    38510027460_d83c05d48b_z.jpg
    Gallery ID: cykelnHH -mostly making realistic horseys
  • Littledreamer1994Littledreamer1994 Posts: 232 Member
    Day 28

Munch Atticus, Reuben and Mollie are all now children, went into a CAS.

Atticus~ Social Butterfly, Geek
    38503692410_671fcb87cf_b.jpg

Reuben-Artistic Prodigy, Creative
    38503692120_783675a5ee_b.jpg

Mollie- Whiz Kid,Genius
    39601436494_a4bea35610_b.jpg

Suzuki-Mayes Moved out Mayu along with Kana and Lizette, added Finn and Savannah aswell as Magnus and Meaghan and built a house for them to live in Newcrest, new beginnings :smile:

House built, the teens of the house decided on a film night while Meaghan called in for an early night. Decided to age up Mayu, Savannah and Finn early.

Decided Slyvian Glade should be the right place for a proposal :love: Anya decided to come by to check in to see them settled in their new home
    26443188018_c516263e7c_b.jpg
    26443187798_dea40e5c8f_b.jpg
    26443187338_aac367be42_b.jpg

With her last song written, Lizette licensed her first song today.

Finn and Mayu's Wedding
    40270792332_2cf860e7da_b.jpg
    A sucess for the newly weds on their special day.

Mayu is also expecting her first child. Got excited loved ons pysched for the new baby. Placed a spa down so the girls can have some me time there. Sent Mayu there along with Savannah.

After some well deserved time at the spa, she paid a visit to her parents Needed to quickly switch to Anya's family to find out the gender of Mayu's baby, is expecting a little girl :smiley:

Claire'sNew Start and Restraunt

Built a restaurant for Claire today and had her start work today, completed. Things were moving pretty slow, had the restraunt critic on the 1st day. Was pretty disastrous had sims not been served and staff getting served so closed for now.

Suzuki Family

Had Nobuya and Anya go to the custim restaurant i built for a date, got a gold.

Had an ok day at work day today, equipment did continue to break due to not bring maintained mostly. Had a slightly better day

• PninaSimmerPninaSimmer Posts: 371 Member
    My sim married her fiancé, a descendent of the Bheeda family. The wedding was a disaster!
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    edited February 2018
    Emma's getting really good at baking cakes!

TTcufML.png

Brandon's little girls are growing up! It's Stella's turn.

XGBtKdf.png

5LLh6Ui.png

I'm so sick of this mess making that the kids are getting no quarter anymore, they're getting the harshest discipline for it now!

0wAYZ7E.png

Even Eva got a time out for it.

NrMSZPM.png

They are getting the message though, that discipline is important for success in life.

CYYhgC9.png

Speaking of success, Brandon made it to the top of the astronaut career!

J7JsWOv.png

He got this super cool rocket as part of his bonus, and spent the rest of the week getting it built & adding all the upgrades.

dKUV5lJ.png

ilIaLHK.png

Time for another birthday, it's Reuben's turn!

saDpvcV.png

gt0RqwD.png

He's a computer geek.

LGC2FUM.png

All the big kids headed off to school, so mommy & Alissa had some one on one time.

24asB3i.png

Tiny dancer.

GMMN4RT.png

She aged up just in time for the weekend & that about does it for diapers in this family.

7Ie6jQ6.png

With so many kids in my world, the parks are hopping on the weekend.

EBIonO9.png

XatADed.png

I put fridges in the parks, so kids could grab a snack, but they preferred to eat the burgers some stranger made. Who wouldn't?

B4pNdWE.png

c4eSVDv.png

And just as they finished with toddlers, the teen years begin. Adrienne gets her birthday just as their week comes to a close.

IDOq72P.png

Her face came out kind of weird, seems like all my teen boys are freakishly skinny & all my teen girls have puffy cheeks & no chin. This was after I softened it up a bit.

5eg7coM.png

Looks better once I got her back in the game.

K7Rrqwk.png

Sisters conspiring.

aMscnlr.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    edited February 2018
    Hyacinth finally has a proper house. I tried to build something, but just couldn't get it to look right, so I just plunked the lot from Parenthood onto her lot. It's the same one I use for the Kershaw family in my rotational save, so I'll have to do some renovating to make it her own.

JzTYENa.png

tHWxWPf.png

5FbbsJ1.png

She also completed the painter aspiration.

PmsgvDg.png

And really has a thing for pancakes.

Tj2oDBY.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • JimG72JimG72 Posts: 1,161 Member
    Family had their dog pass away and they are still in the mourning state, crying, etc.....put his urn in the corner of a room...they periodically go over to the urn and mourn him. Made the call to adopt a new puppy....and while they are all introducing themselves to the puppy and getting to know him, I hear sobbing. Everyone in the family is in view so I can't figure out why I'm hearing crying. Finally, I look over at the urn and the adoption lady is over there mourning and crying.
  • simmerlyrosesimmerlyrose Posts: 196 Member
    edited February 2018
    My Sims were having a relatively good day/week/what have you. Liam, who's now a teen, moved out into an apartment next door to where his parents used to live before he was born. So I had the family move back into the apartment, since I've been wanting to play more in the city lately. My Sims' youngest daughter, Ana, also aged up to a teen, which means my Sims are officially old.

Anyway, it was all fine until I had Paolo start a Powerhouse gathering. All these Sims are gettin' up there - as in, pretty old - but I figured it'd be a good excuse to try to max out Paolo's fitness skill and get a social gathering in.

WELL. I heard a bunch of crying. Marcus Flex died. Pretty awkward thing to happen at a club gathering. But Paolo didn't even acknowledge it and just went to get something from the fridge. I was waiting on the Grim Reaper to come get Marcus, when I noticed Paolo was sad and mourning the death of a friend. But he wasn't anywhere near Marcus. So I flip to Paolo, turns out the other member of Powerhouse ALSO died. Even more awkward, she's his wife's sister.

TLDR: Club gathering ended in all remaining members dying except for my Sim. GEESH. And everyone in the gym is crying.

05T8ujd.png
    IsLbo09.png

heart_tilt_bullet_by_kicked_in_teeth-dbwilsm.gif
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,179 Member
    @RedDestiny92 Oh.....you want Drama.....that's a shame.....because thanks to the MCCC I've seen 95% of the Sims in the world cheat. I treat it as a minor inconvenience in this world. Especially when there are quite a few women in this city who have had children with 3-4 other guys. Or Marcus Flex who conceived an entire generation by sleeping with at least 10+ different women. Drama? From cheating? Not in this world.

In better news, after hundreds upon hundreds of years the thick fog that made it so you couldn't see past 15 feet in front of you has finally lifted! We can see the world now people! We can see the world!!! (Translation, I was finally able to replace my CPU, Motherboard and RAM and now my computer actually runs well again after all three of those things died off on my old computer)
    2fnvuxp.png
    That being said, it's been a few years. So now there's a few changes to the Sims here. The new Genesis.
    qdJnpEw.png
    The new Ace!.....He has a Goatee now.....that's new right?
    BkZ4dL0.png
    And now Toddler Justice! Being adorable as a Sims 4 Toddler can be.
    t6AHWVL.png
    Too adorable actually.
    zxNCHQw.png
    So adorable others will just stand aside and let her be a bad girl and do nothing about it!
    cSpZwkf.png
    Don't worry, mommy will clean that up.
    GlW4Fln.png
    Oh, and looks like Justice will be a big sister soon.
    d9aGYqy.png
    Genesis: "I'm so inspired to write the next Bloodening book now that I can actually see outside my window now!"
    dLWlfoo.png
    So, to make up for her affair, Ace is allowed one free affair with a woman of his choice.....Hey, might as well be Baylee since they get along so well.
    TvjRkhL.png
    However it's hard to have an affair when your partner is going into labor....not his kid by the way.
    V9BRLE9.png
    Eventually Ximena came over....and she's pregnant as well....Pregnant friends!
    uCMPQmy.png
    Well luckily for Ace, there's never any boredom when it comes to fatherhood. You know, until their teen years when they want nothing to do with their parents.
    U72xU8X.png
    7DEePkF.png
    Ace: "Dad, it's been years since I moved out and you're just finally visiting! What brought you out here."
    Clint: "Well I just wanted to see how you were do-"
    Ace: "When are you moving out? Ha ha get it....because you used to always hassle me to move out..."
    Clint: "I understand the joke, not necessarily funny but I get it."
    EbMgVNu.png
    Being an athlete also means he needs to work on his Charisma....So now he's going to look like a fool talking to himself in the mirror.
    Uy9GIOZ.png
    Eventually Genesis decided to share some ideas from the next Bloodening novel with Clint.
    7M2bDYe.png
    Clint: "Okay so, question time. Why would this 'Blooddozer' character have a chainsaw that runs on blood and shoots blood? Sounds a little over the top."
    ftYmDSN.png
    Genesis: "I don't think you quite understand the creative process."
    6hetue1.png
    4 AM cereal break.
    HWeEpds.png
    Which of course leads to.....
    BsQLadA.png
    Well, now that she's in her second trimester I guess it would be best to have her wear something more....comfortable.
    cUagCZq.png
    And I'm pretty sure she's already had enough of this pregnancy. 2 Kids is enough for her.
    XAlv21j.png
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,844 Member
    @ldmarko oh I like that house I used it for Eliza and her alien lover to raise a family..heh.
    @JimG72 that was a very loved dog.
    @DoodlyDoofus well minor drama then I don't know I treat drama in waves if it happens that often then yeah tiny, mccc is a little too strong I remember I played this couple from teens to adults I left them for a few days now they were married and had adult triplets. Then I found he cheated on her and had kids with two other women. The nerve lol, Genesis and Ace hmmm....labor affair huh? Now that's a lot higher on the drama meter, for me anyways.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    My sim married her fiancé, a descendent of the Bheeda family. The wedding was a disaster!

Why was it a disaster?? I love when big things end up terribly. I mean, it's terrible, but it's funny :D
  • KristenTroutmanKristenTroutman Posts: 1 New Member
    My female sim has the serial romantic aspiration and now has 2 boyfriends and one girlfriend, she lives with a guy that has the aspiration public enemy so of course they hate each other which makes it interesting. I am curious though if I "try for baby" with one of my boyfriends and conceive how that would affect my relationship with my others when they see that I am pregnant? Any tips? Has anyone done this??
  • Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    Got Matthew Simian to level 7 of the Scientist career track, and had the first 3-member gathering for the newly made "Impressionists" club for art admirers.
    5e492edfc75a9d63c5d93357ab581252.jpg
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    My female sim has the serial romantic aspiration and now has 2 boyfriends and one girlfriend, she lives with a guy that has the aspiration public enemy so of course they hate each other which makes it interesting. I am curious though if I "try for baby" with one of my boyfriends and conceive how that would affect my relationship with my others when they see that I am pregnant? Any tips? Has anyone done this??

So long as they didn't see the act happening, they'll believe anything ;)
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
    rebellark wrote: »

Why was it a disaster?? I love when big things end up terribly. I mean, it's terrible, but it's funny :D

She came down with a cold right in the middle of exchanging vows which ruined about half the photos, haha. Her mother (whom I'm not quite sure why she invited her anyway) kept screaming at one of the distant relatives. The bride's cousin (they live together and are extremely close) got caught cheating on her girlfriend... twice! Forgot I gave the girlfriend an apartment key so she walked in on some Woohoo that same night. Although the cousin is about to marry that man so I guess we have some hope for this generation to have at least one decent wedding! So true about it being funny. I love sim drama.
  • TheNerdyBunchTheNerdyBunch Posts: 3 New Member
    Today three of my people had babies at the same time. I have a household where the entire family lives together ( I use the 25 people mod) and the mom and two of her daughters just so happened to have children at the same time, so now I have three babies in my house and the mom is pregnant once more. That and one of my teenagers got kicked out of school and I dont know why...
  • ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    Belle had her fifth child, a boy Gage. Unfortunately her dog died so everyone is sad. Once the kids start growing up more then Belle can start trying for babies again. Time to find some more victims, ahem I mean baby daddies.

There were a few birthdays this weekend so time to catch everyone up.

First up was Miss Lacy.

jCDOlTF.png

Hayley
    x0JzxqX.png

Mckenzie
    k7dgoXZ.png

Gage
    tVDQGdL.png
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    Enzo Overton died 1 h later after grim reaper spared his life. 2 days later his wife Kiera passed away, but her daughter Karolina had a chance to share big news 5 min before Kiera's death.
    3 days later Karolina felt terrible cramps and had to rush to the hospital. Sadly she came back with bad news, misscaradge :(
  • garapoesgarapoes Posts: 422 Member
    Today I played the Feng family for the first time in my new save. Victor now works in the entertainment career and Lily stays a businesswoman because she's almost at the top. They got 2 childeren, Daisy (child) and Rose (toddler). Victor is having several affairs...

I don't know if I want to move them or not. I really like the appartment but I want a garden for the kids..
    English is not my first language so sorry if I make any mistakes!
    edited February 2018
    My Sim Ana has the dance machine trait and the Party Animal aspiration, so I got the idea of starting an all-female dance team. They're all teens and the usual group that my Sim invites to her parties. I just LOVE the group dance interactions. They're so cool to watch! Here's the dance team in action. (Missing two members for some reason, but it was like 2 am at this point, so, fair.)

a7roXCE.png
    edited February 2018
    In my legacy, Felicite proposed to Ezekiel Bheeda!
    5125afaff4b68fc3eafdc28dc8b832a0.png

In my Decades challenge, Edith had twin girls, bringing us up to 5 kids. As you can see, she is pretty exhausted.
    603a395b4a92e1b17a7fad0b749e8828.png

• RadicalMissyMRadicalMissyM Posts: 41 Member
    For the first time while playing the game one of my Sims got abducted by aliens, now he's pregnant and the moment the aliens returned him the love bar for his wife went down to half full instead of full. And she keeps going up to him and asking to feel the baby and one of my other Sims keeps asking him when he's due.

Weirdest moment ever, even weirder than when my game glitched and my toddler's head was stuck in the ceiling and the mom's arms were stretched up the stairs.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top