Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    @GalacticGal , It is maybe all these moving threads for nomination what has mixed up notifications . Tho mine stopped working much earlier, I do not know why :(

Check your Spam folder in your email. That's where I found out after I had hit delete. Got a glimpse of what was inside . . . Oopsie. That was the second day I hadn't received any notifications from EA, too. :open_mouth:
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,833 Member
    @Brd709
    Congrats to everyone on their degrees! It looks like they’re sll getting off to a great start with their post-University lives and careers.😁

@ChuChuExpress
    What a contrast between Princess Roddy’s day in the tropical sun in Sulani and Hamish enjoying a day of fun snowboarding on Mt. Komorebi. Their locations and activities couldn’t be more different but they were similar in one way, they both had a lot of fun.🥰 Every update is so much fun with Eachann and Tammy!

I’m trying to leave comments while I’m doing my workout and it’s not going so smoothly. I’ll have some more in a few minutes😁
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,429 Member
    @hanuel
    Hehe we commented at the same time yesterday. Great photo of them together, the shadows and lighting in the pic look amazing

@manicpot8to
    Glad you liked the name 😁 Good to know thats a bug, won’t panic as much the next time hopefully 😅
    Tommy’s skilled with diaper changing, but somethings are best left to Mom 😁 Don’t believe the rumors Claudia!

@DaniRose2143
    Great playlist, enjoyed the beat in Colors
    Haha, the wait will be worth it😆 Doesn’t it just always go like that, you’re almost done and then notice a scene that needs to be redone😭
    It was on brand for Julie, Alexis and I thought she would be fine alone with her but Cat was right to be nervous 😅 I haven’t noticed if my sims have been been doing that🤔 Thankfully Alexis told her mother to make it right. Hopefully Pico doesn’t do that again, thought I was going to lose him on Alexis’ last day there

@mightysprite
    No idea, they were doing friendly interactions and I wasn’t really paying attention to them. When the camera went back to them, I saw the red minus signs😳

@Ellupelluellu
    Lol I left it blank to leave it to imagination what upset Julie. I just now remembered though Cat had a thought bubble of treasure chest with gold or it was glowing, in one of their conversations🤔 Tal’s funny, every time I think him and Alexis are going to be friends, he finds a way to not like what she said or did😆

@Brd709
    Brians and Riordans reaction to the pancakes reminded me of the first time I made pancakes😭 Congrats Brian! Can’t wait to see the renovations! I enjoy your Reno’s greatly!

@ChuChuExpress
    Wow awesome shots of Hamish snowboarding!

@RedDestiny92
    If she does it again, I’ll keep that in mind for next time.
    Lmao didn’t even notice the counters changed colors till she mentioned it🤣 Thats one way to start the day😭
    Haha, them both teasing Nina😆 Aww Don, was sweet to say that of Bjorn🥹 even though he didn’t do any of that, Bjorn 😤
    Agreed, the hair looks great on Ruby👀 Congrats you two! Short but awesome wedding, was worried about Arturo too. Glad he was behaved.And Ignacio’s moodlet🥰 Love this family

@GalacticGal
    I was hoping it would be smooth sailing when they met but Julie decided to not make it so. Hopefully the next time Cat will be comfortable. I think Pico running away was just a bug, was scared he was running away even though his needs are taken care off😭
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92
    Thank you. When I'm not writing or playing the game and sharing that with you all, I love pulling back the curtain and showing what goes into making a SimLit story. I suppose you could look at like one of those Blu-Ray's with bonus content. We're both taking you behind the scenes. I love doing because it's another way to connect with readers and maybe inspire someone else to give storytelling a try.

Oh yes, everyone needs an 'Ignore The Universe' button. Mine is the noise cancelling switch on my headphones.😆 Having Don being one of Katrina's kids and not the father of her kids is a unique twist and I'm here for it.🤣

Ruby and Kien rocking those looks! Mmmhmm I kept flying past your second post to read an update above that one and then go down and put a comment in the box at the bottom before going back up to read some more. A couple of times I swore that picture of Ruby dipping Kien was some sort of odd yellowish penguin. I finally decided to stop and look at it more closely and, wow, no penguins of any color. But you go Ruby. No reason we ladies should always be the one taken by surprise when the dip happens.👸🏻 I love the cake and the wedding venue is beautiful!❤️

@manicpot8to
    "Dodge-the-pee" "Pee missile" and "Pee-filled battlefield"! I'm going to die laughing people. It's been nice knowing you all😆 Omg...I don't normally laugh that hard over bodily fluids but you know...it's been one of those days.🤣 Uh oh, Tommy! Busted!

@Lenny_Ogg
    Baby goats are the GOAT. Sleeping baby goats is so cute it's almost not fair. Whoa, Jeb! Watch where you're aiming that dart. Great right place, right time pic.🙂

@BlueSeaWaves
    I fell in love with Colors the instant I heard it the first time. The beat and the lyrics are just 🔥 This was the version I heard first...
    https://youtu.be/0G383538qzQ?si=L7YGy3nd7_bxN-fT

That was the song that got me hooked on the Black Pumas❤️

🎶With all my favorite colors, yes, sir
    All my favorite colors, right on
    My sisters and my brothers
    See 'em like no other
    All my favorite colors🎶

If Pico had run away, there would be major tears from lots of us.😭 I'd be sitting in a puddle. We've grown really attached to him.❤️

Ok, fam, I need to get busy. There are so many things to do and so little time to do them in!😁
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,882 Member
    I’m trying to leave comments while I’m doing my workout and it’s not going so smoothly. I’ll have some more in a few minutes😁

Now that is some truly sim-ly multitasking there @DaniRose2143 :)

• Options

Now that is some truly sim-ly multitasking there @DaniRose2143 :)

I thought “It’s a recumbent bike. I can hold the phone in my lap and type”…yeah, legs are one of the key features of the human lap and while pedaling…they…sort of move about. That doesn’t make for the most stable surface for resting your phone on while you type.😂

That’s the level of my commitment. Totally ready to make a fool out of myself for my forum family.😂
  • Options
    @DaniRose2143 Oo I like that version. Honestly same with Pico
    I can never multilask at the gym, I get too distracted. My friends take my phone away every time😆
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,882 Member
    As prom was wrapping up, Emmeline's friend-date Jayden was nowhere to be found, so she grabbed Tala and asked her to come to the after-party. They headed for a private spot by the water so they could talk
    Emmeline apologized for not inviting Tala to prom, she just hadn't wanted to hurt Jayden's feelings
    02-20-24-3-30-12-PM.png

Tala apologized for being passive-aggressive and not inviting Emmeline to prom, she was just so nervous...
    02-20-24-3-31-00-PM.png

She admitted that their kiss after junior prom had been important to her and she couldn't stop thinking about Emmeline in that way
    What about their friendship?
    What about the fact that we're leaving for college soon?
    Well, here we are now, maybe let's enjoy the time we have
    02-20-24-3-31-30-PM.png

And Emmeline ran home to tell dad all about her new girlfriend. Even if it's going to be a short-term relationship, she's still happy.
    02-20-24-3-37-11-PM.png

(Dad wanted to know if Emmeline wanted a nice burger instead of yet another grilled cheese. Guess what Emmeline said.)

So the squad had fun during the last little bit of high school
    Together
    02-20-24-4-00-00-PM.png

Emmeline and Tala on their own
    02-20-24-8-39-40-PM.png

Orion and Tala surprising Emmeline at her school on career day
    02-20-24-8-59-15-PM.png

Nervously waiting for college application results
    02-21-24-6-19-59-PM.png

What if we end up together one day?
    Screen-Shot-2024-02-19-at-1-50-34-PM.png

For now, more short-term tangible goals are worth celebrating.
    What is more pleasing than the comfort of a warm melty sandwich?
    Screen-Shot-2024-02-19-at-8-33-58-PM.png

Oh, and Emmeline's handiness skill is 6 going on 7. Maybe we will make it to Forgotten Grotto in her lifetime!
    (No, I haven't forgotten about the challenge part of this challenge lol)
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited February 23
    @DaniRose2143, thank you for your comment! You too, @BlueSeaWaves!
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    @mightysprite Yay! Emmeline and Tala mended things between them after the prom disaster. I really love Emmeline's bantu knots, they look so good on her.❤️ Don't focus so much on the what-ifs girls that you fail to make the most of now.
  • Options
    Londyn had a photoshoot to go to ahead of her next big gig to get some new publicity photos her agent can spread around. Time to show off the new look. Girlfriend rocks those locs and that dress...🔥🔥

LUWCkIN.png
    GeYFy9h.png
    kjU1Okw.png
    IA0vLYP.png
  • Options
    manicpot8tomanicpot8to Posts: 222 Member
    @BlueSeaWaves She's too pure! She knows he has his flaws but I don't know if she's willing to put up with all his nonsense.
    Her and Arun have been getting friendly autonomously and have good chemistry but I'm like no Bad Claudia he has a whole wife... who's your best friend btw sigh. Issa mess

@DaniRose2143 I'm glad you enjoyed my corny pee puns lol. I about died when Mason got the peed-on caregiver milestone ha!
    All I can think looking at her is "Let's strike a power pose" I STAN a confident B Yass hunny!

@mightysprite
    I'm a firm believer that people come into your life just when you need them. They are so sweet together glad they could work out their differences!
    28dul88f8gdo.png
  • Options
    @mightysprite I'm rooting for them Tala and Emmaline🥹

@DaniRose2143 She's stunning🤩

@manicpot8to Ooof no kidding😵 Claudia, good chemsitry isn't eveything. Hoping nothing happens there to ruin her friendship
  • Options
    @mightysprite ah, there is something nostalgic about the end of high school, no? I wish the Squad all the best.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    @manicpot8to Thank you! Londyn is the embodiment of fierce. She's dealt with the haters her whole life. If you're going to be an out and proud black woman, it's beyond sad, but you won't be facing a shortage of haters. Toss in her fame and you gotta be strong. Through it all she never lost confidence or belief in herself. Sorry if the passion I'm feeling came through in what I wrote.😊 I adore Londyn.🥰

@BlueSeaWaves Stunning is the perfect word! I had a hard time taking my eyes off her so I could queue up more poses.🥰
  • Options
    Terrible Tommy Updates

The Parrish family hadn't really ventured out much since the baby arrived, but Tommy was itching for some creative inspiration, so they figured why not hit up the gallery. Of course, that wasn't the only reason Tommy had in mind for the art excursion, but Claudia didn't need to know that. After dropping Mason off with the Bheedas next door, they headed out. They strolled around the exhibits together for a bit, but soon enough, they split up to explore on their own. It wasn't long before a guy approached Claudia – turns out, he'd recently had a run-in with Tommy over some squashed Sims Force Ones. While Claudia tried to defuse the situation, Tommy was off, already on the lookout for his next target.

mGFFhQN.png

Claudia was really struggling to make sense of all the stories she was hearing about Tommy. I mean, the guy she knows is this sweet dad to their kid and her loving husband. But then there are all these tales floating around, not just one person with a grudge, but like, at least three! She figures she's gotta sit down with Tommy tonight and just lay it all out on the table. Time to confront him head-on and see what's what.

bnhw79s.png
    Who didn't see you, Tommy.. besides Claudia lol

@BlueSeaWaves me too!
    @DaniRose2143 Absolutely! I very much STAN her!

28dul88f8gdo.png
  • Options
    KuziyaKuziya Posts: 15 Member
    @mightysprite I know I have no idea what's going on lol, but that's really cute/sad. I hope they can be together. What if they ended up going to the same university?
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @GalacticGal yeah I can't help myself I think I have a nice wholesome family then boom. :D not too huge I don't think but I am spending more time with people and before you know it you've tucked your kids into bed one too many times and special occasions are lost. In my defense I almost got there in time...lol.
    @manicpot8to it is like a must to live through your sims especially in this case ha, I almost missed that pic because I was so surprised I get very little hard to find lag on this computer and would have been so upset if it chose then to act up. Ha Tommy is a hoot :D noooo no one saw a thing.
    @BlueSeaWaves okay sounds fair :p you know what I changed the cabinets and didn't really think about it until I was posting pics I was more focused on my sims I think. Well that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Don couldn't help himself, he knew he should have told Bjorn but he is also wrong for keeping their daughter a secret he just wanted them to both get a chance to do better. I was in cas far too long scrolling through stuff before I decided on her hair, glad it works. Arturo didn't even really talk to her he was on his best behavior probably because of Nicole but who knows, maybe next time he'll bring her along. I'm happy to hear that, I like rotating in this save since I was quarantining my other saves and hoping for the best but I love to come back to them.
    @DaniRose2143 oh sure thing, yeah I can see it's worth a look for sure, and that's a fun way to look at it even when you have something basic it's hard not to give your sims a story hopefully it'll be peaceful sharing them when the forum moves. Oh absolutely, I don't really know what made me make that change but hey that's what premades are for mmhmm. Lol I do that too to try not to miss something, aren't they just the cutest? That would make a very fun penguin though. Ruby went all in, <3 and thanks I haven't used it in a bit but I remember having fun throwing it together.

Londyn knows she's rocking that shoot.

I think that's all moving on....I don't have more pics yet but I shall.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    KuziyaKuziya Posts: 15 Member
    Okay lol been gone a looooong time so maybe I'll start over.

So my first sims family, I have a sim named Laurence Woods. I put him in the chef career.

Not long after getting used to everything, Laurence met a sim named Mitchel Kalani. They hit it off really well.

Heh Laurence was a bit more wanting than I tried to control him.

I tried to go slow, okay maybe not all that slow I admit, but he wanted to woohoo.

Lol so I took them on their first date to I think the sunny side up diner.

They had a great time and I did let Laurence kiss Mitchell goodnight.
  • Options
    Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member
    edited February 23
    Today we finished Vlad and Ji Ho's rooms 🛋
    Full posts in our Rooms Thread 👉 here at the forum.
    There are also all the other rooms of their new home in Tomarang we decorated so far 🏡
    Vlad's Room
    a86949b1314cabcb408a39cb150256519c6c89da.jpg
    5f5b4c27be615be108b030563398883edc768529.jpg

Ji Ho's Room
    897b49eb7f61780bce44e312dc5a6e093979c3cb.jpg
    1954afa39331517f30155801189a21344a664c8d.jpg

And in the Boys' first year together, Noxee and the others try to bring Jeb and Saiwa back together again.
    34b5371bdbaf30413e54e2f5184ee6d5a457f7a3.pnj

Noxees plan is more perfidious though...
    Full episodes 👉 here at the forum.
    0d698dfe5b587a98cf6accf816c9bd08408ce734.jpg
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game 🛺 A Dramedy 🚶🏼🚶🏻🚶🏽🚶🏽 The Boys 🥇 Their first year - A Dramedy 🚀 Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug ☃️ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms 🛋 SciFi 👾 creatively edited Screenshots 🎨
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92 he is I love playing him. I mean a Tommy IRL would drive me nuts but I love the chaos he brings my sims' lives

I'm thinking of moving the family and the Bheedas to a new lot where it'll still have the city feel but the areas will be open. (thank you for rent) I've gotten most of it done. I still have the Big apartment building and the community center to finish but it's coming along nicely! I need a name for it though.
    lOx5Ut0.jpeg
    28dul88f8gdo.png
  • Options
    @manicpot8to oh, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy. First it starts with a notion (like the thought you got about taking that gal's phone). Then it advances to taking a painting. From there it just accelerates. Do you want to end up in jail? What would your darling baby think of you then? Huh, huh, I said answer me!
  • Options
    @Kuziya Welcome back!
  • Options
    @GalacticGal I imagine some time behind bars would do him some good. Needs to learn a lesson and shape up before Mason becomes old enough to emulate him.
    28dul88f8gdo.png
  • Options
    CaerfinonCaerfinon Posts: 629 Member
    Professor Karen Adams has made some new discoveries concerning gravity and its effect on bodies in motion. The travel brochure made this skiing thing look much easier than it is. Fortunately there is a hot spring nearby to relax in and sooth her aching... everything.

GwfNLBP.png
    Cheers
    C.
    Traits: 🐶Dog Lover, 🎨Creative, 😑Loner
    Social Media: 🐘@caerfinon@mastodon.social | My Stories: 🤷🏻🐕 Simmer Tales a comic look at Sims 4 | 🌐A Sim's Life - Comic observations
    My CC: 🎨 Jac related CAS and Build CC | 🖼️ Film Noir Wall Decorations | 👩🎨Pauline King Art

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top