Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,770 Member
    @BlueSeaWaves Thank you for that. Yes, Jamison has come a very long way from the jealous older brother he started out to be. Phew!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 7,061 Member
    @BlueSeaWaves , thank you :) I think Marcus will buy her a foal , as we don't have ponies :)
    @DreamPrincess , that story was sweet and cute, just like Eachann, btw. The skating pictures were extra lovely :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
    My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 968 Member
    edited November 2023
    [quote="BlueSeaWaves;c-18330644"
    @Smellincoffee
    P.1298. Oof lost her job as a result of the controversy😵‍💫 Lmao Firefly really thinking that😆 Galileo has girl genes😉
    /quote]

Apparently! I'm tempted to have him start knocking up NPCs to get some kind of statistical sample...
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @Ellupelluellu,
    Thank you! Princess Roddy loves ice skating in winter!
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 9,023 Member
    Not much happened last night or this morning thanks to Squid Game: The Challenge. I watched the original and felt like I needed a shower afterwards. Shows that dark aren't my thing usually and neither are 'reality' shows. Somehow that one completely derailed me. I'm back to work now and I hope to have something new to share later today.😁
  • Options
    Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member
    edited November 2023
    Oh...
    They shouldn't have worried so much.
    This is totally different from the crash scene of Vlad and Ji Ho's meteorites. It's visible - and huge!
    9fcf6b98be526921bccdf2bb9fd8d796bd503145.jpg
    ce64a3245030b7253acf993b5362a262a2c323da.pnj

And there are the alien scientists who run this place and research the meteorite.
    8100a1475ea5819ae5290ad3a3de3341ca867f47.jpg

Rubyn asked if it's possible to buy a piece of the Nitelite Meteorite and how much it would cost...
    Albaleyh: "Oh if you're short on money, you can mine them yourself tomorrow. We already stopped the machines for today. You are very welcome to stay overnight!"
    Awesome! The part of their quest they deemed as the hardest will actually be the easiest ^^' And they have a place to stay 🏕
    3785c5dbdbb495e88cebdf4575de2f686a2891bd.jpg
    👇
    Albaleyh and B.D showed them the crater and the meteorite. Stunning.
    57e2b35530cc7f8718b16a4af7c51b52587e546e.jpg

The others went over to the campsite. Rubyn was fascinated by all the devices and so Albaleyh explained everything to her. This all will be very useful for Rubyn's research on Vlad and Ji Ho's meteorites. Alien technology!
    3f44d495a362195a11853bf1fd87d447b7cde718.jpg

Soon they set up another tent, cared for the goats and prepared the food with B.D, the other scientist.
    f6d5bce9309ca66727805556eef5de1d12c42e4a.jpg

They also were so happy to finally be able to shower again 🚿 It's been days!
    56d60d85486825c3dd1c816dedfa654035dce3a0.jpg

Jeb brewed the potion for the quest and cooked and Saiwa distracted Jack from his pain with Sabacc. They both love games so much.
    abd8a88ccff62d4d82efeb8245a017a1e38b0ff0.jpg

B.D to Ji Ho: "Why do you keep your distance from your bonded?"
    Jeb: "How do you know?" (It's a long story...)
    B.D: "Don't you see it? For us it's obvious. They have an aura. A strong one. Don't fight it. Otherwise it will kill you." What? ö.Ö'
    But they alredy signed the contract and promised to do anything to help to cut the Bond! The Council will be after them if they stay bonded!
    234c48f5da07a314fcc3b75e8930008d3bc04a0e.jpg

Jack kept Vlad company by the fire. Rubyn and Albaleyh are still babbling over their devices and forgot everything around them ^^'
    03f7968e3455207d808bd63a759609a43d10cead.jpg

When all went to bed, Vlad took Saiwa aside.
    He apologized. He was the reason they had been parted because he didn't tell Saiwa he planned to bond with Morgan to cut the Bond to spare Ji Ho.
    Saiwa: "We all need to do better in the future. The Resistance needs us to be a team. And I want us to be a team, Vlad. Responsable and dependable. Let's do our best to stay together, hm?"
    Vlad: "Promised."
    Saiwa: "This isn't the Bond making false promises and kill us in our sleep later, is it?"
    Vlad: "No ^^' It's quiet. I'll tell you should anything change."
    👆
    6824fd146d12ccca6fef31781cf1e83a31660b99.jpg

Full post in our story thread 👉 here at the forum.
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game 🛺 A Dramedy 🚶🏼🚶🏻🚶🏽🚶🏽 The Boys 🥇 Their first year - A Dramedy 🚀 Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug ☃️ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms 🛋 SciFi 👾 creatively edited Screenshots 🎨
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,509 Member
    @manicpot8to Thanks!
    @DaniRose2143 Will do. I haven’t watched that series but I searched it and omg. Legit I let my Netflix expire yesterday, I have to watch👀 P.1291 Yeah the original Squid Games..I don’t think I can sit through that again
    @Ellupelluellu Aww can’t wait to see😁
    @Smellincoffee Haha I saw a stream months ago where across 4 different saves, a sim had all girls. Maybe yours does too
  • Options
    CaerfinonCaerfinon Posts: 704 Member
    Jon and Jac seem to have different ideas on what frog collecting means...

p1fkwsr.png

Cheers
    C.
    Traits: 🐶Dog Lover, 🎨Creative, 😑Loner
    My Stories: 🤷🏻🐕 Simmer Tales a comic look at Sims 4 | 🌐A Sim's Life - Comic observations | 🌌Galaxy Far Away - Adventures on Batuu
    My CC: 🎨 Caerfinon's Sims 4 Custom Content
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,974 Member
    Fun comic @Caerfinon :)
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 7,061 Member
    @Caerfinon , hehee, awesome comic :p
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
    My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    @mightysprite @Ellupelluellu kind of you both to say.
    Cheers
    C.
    My Stories: 🤷🏻🐕 Simmer Tales a comic look at Sims 4 | 🌐A Sim's Life - Comic observations | 🌌Galaxy Far Away - Adventures on Batuu
  • Options

The Boys mined and processed crystals all day and agreed to stay another night before they proceed with their quest tomorrow.
    Full episode 👉 here at the forum.
    7898518f0777bb243b1dac5c7de52e398cad30c5.jpg
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game 🛺 A Dramedy 🚶🏼🚶🏻🚶🏽🚶🏽 The Boys 🥇 Their first year - A Dramedy 🚀 Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug ☃️ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms 🛋 SciFi 👾 creatively edited Screenshots 🎨
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    edited December 2023
    Happy simming everyone, phew the last time I posted was in September, anyways I keep up with this thread in reading and awesoming and liking all your game play and stories or randomness, I have an update for my game-play.

Here is my complied thread if anyone is interested: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/988497/lyries-simming-stories/p1

The update.
    _____

Hazel Adler: After the Aftermath.

It has been about a month since that tragic evening that Declan got rushed to the hospital.

Spring has sprung in full green now, as things began to mend in sense and fit more into a puzzle piece format for Hazel and Vanessa and those around them.

For now, Declan was away, getting taken care of and safe, for the time being there is zero contact from the spa but updates come in that are progressively better.
    53250449212_a38e5fa91a_c.jpg
    They both needed some time away, so mostly they stayed at Yu and Brandie's house, this was the guest room for Vanessa, she sometimes spent time at Beck's with or without Hazel along.
    53251691504_a1d8d6779b_c.jpg

Hazel had sleep here mostly when not along with Vanessa, her bunny, Snowball had even been here in Jesse and Illana's room but she saw this almost like her room as well since this had always been a second home for her.

Hazel sometimes had nightmares that her friends slept through or woke up for, but she was not supposed to feel bad, her therapist said it was understandable and her friends sure did understand.... so she tired not to feel that way. It started to become easier, dealing with the nightmares.... speaking to her therapist.... so she had to try to take a deep breath, rationalize her irate feelings using a technique scaled to her age to help and let herself be assured, assured, that it was okay, really okay, to be like this, to cry, to need alone time, to need people time some of which was very cuddly, it was okay, she could rely on that, on them. Though learning this started to pain her, she learned to watched and understand when she could and couldn't, from daddy all those years ago. She had carried that subconscious doubt with her since early childhood, but now, now it was okay, it really was okay.
    53251828035_695e9e01e5_c.jpg
    53251332316_13e46ee935_c.jpg

One of the best parts of staying at the house was the cool backyard Illana and Jesse had. Yu would pushed them on the swings and play basket ball with them a lot.

Brandie was the head of homework but of course Yu and Vanessa helped too.

Illana was the one she had to keep track of the most, Hazel and Jesse did their assignments without protest or being dragged in from outside.

This normalcy at such a vulnerable time really hit home for Hazel, it made her relieved, it made her happy, grateful and sometimes she got upset, angry and sad, very sad, yet somehow that was still all okay, with everyone's help, especially her therapist, she started to learn a very important thing.
    53250448832_a78049f4d2_c.jpg
    53251690139_41e8776272_c.jpg

Hazel was still young and could not fully understand what she was learning, however it was something scary to do, but once you started, kept practicing, your techniques, started leaning on others, starting trusting without fear or to much doubt of another repeat of what could happen, the feeling was... amazing, even the start of it, even in slips up, the return of this 'thing' was comforting. She did not recognize it yet, but Vanessa could tell herself, Hazel was learning to cope.

Vanessa was profound at doing that herself, but this time she was able to do with her eyes fully open, not clouded by doubts or too soft emotions that would have her deceiving herself into thinking she was helping instead of contributing.

They were both coping and they were both back home.
    53251625198_dfebd6ffe0_c.jpg
    A/N: My heart broke realizing Hazel never had coped but things are getting better.

Rainbow Stone: Moving Feelings

At the Stone Residence things were also changing in the early Spring as well.
    53251611763_6f8e5cb00d_c.jpg

Rainbow's Thoughts: ;*Was Aunt Mckenna and Auntie Lilith going on vacation? No... those were to many boxes.*
    53251611628_7401f95eb5_c.jpg
    Rainbow's Thoughts: *Wait.... no that was not today was it? It could not be..... no no no no!*
    53251677079_fd12ecedae_c.jpg

Sinking to the floor and curling up, she tried to count the days or remember what date, concentrating but the dread set in, the panic, it was bubbling....
    53251318856_ce7e9b12c8_c.jpg\

Lilith would be going to live with the other Zest's her other side of the family, her uncle, his wife and Lili's three nephews.

But... but that could not just be right.....
    53251611778_0c61ae976a_c.jpg

Springing up, she flung out her arms, this massive anger coursing through her. NO no one was leaving, they were always together! She had understood the words but when the time came, now, the feelings consumed her, Mckenna was not moving with Matty, Lilith would stay here!

They said! They both said, no PROMISED they would be there for her, and in her little mind, how could they if they were leaving?!!!
    53250434182_f05ba7e2d4_c.jpg

Hands curling by her cheeks she did not feel sad anymore just angry! She let out a scream of "NO!"
    53251318471_ab6e4260ae_c.jpg

Flinging herself onto the floor she screamed no again, stomping her foot up and down she thrust out her other leg swinging that one as well.

"No no no nononononononono!"
    53251318491_ab6e4260ae_c.jpg

Curling her hands she banged them against the floor/carpet as she continued to scream!

Rainbow's Thoughts: *She would take their boxes and um hide them and lock the door and, and make them not wanna leave, they could not!!!!*

*They had been with her as long as she could remember, why leave??!!! They could somehow all live together! It could happen! It could!*
    53251814075_0307bc56ef_c.jpg

Rainbow became aware of Max voice but only pointed at him in upsetness.

"Daddy! Nooooooooooo make them stay!" She repeated lines like this over and over barely giving herself time to take in air, her voice choking a bit with an overwhelming sadness.
    53251676854_bbfc219776_c.jpg

Max stared down at his little daughter very concerned, she had never had a tantrum like this as a toddler maybe a few crying fits but nothing like this, she was freaking out, hurting her hands and screaming at him somewhat incoherently.

Max's Thoughts: *She took the news so well earlier on, I thought, she just took it in stride but that was not it at all, was she hiding it? Aaaah, I need to calm her down.*

Pushing away his own thoughts that he did not do something right again. He focused on Rainbow but promised to re-evaluate later by himself or with someone else, a technique that really helped him in his own insecurities about dadhood, his therapist was golden for teaching him this.
    53251676579_1d02e612fe_c.jpg

Scooping her up into his arms seem to squish the anger and break the dam of tears. Placing her on the couch, Max allowed her to cry it out, offering first physical comforted but was rejected, pushing past that, he whispered soft soothing assurances until Rainbow seemed pretty spent, her called her name softly, thankfully to have her acknowledge the call.
    53251813635_c520fcfe70_c.jpg

Max gently and patiently explained why Lilith and Mckenna were moving out, it had nothing to do with less love or wanting anyone else more, they just wished to start new chapters of their lives, yet that did not mean he or Rainbow were written out of those chapters, quite the opposite. He was careful to acknowledge it was hard to say goodbye to someone living with you, yet he also reassured how close they both would be, even if he understood that was different from living under the same roof. They could wave to them though from next door and across the street, so easy to visit and for Mckenna and Lilith to come back to visit, have sleepovers and holidays together, they would always be together no matter the distance. always.
    53251611013_a666dbb2fd_c.jpg

Now seeking again her daddy's comfort, they had a nice long cuddle and some more chatting. Max soothed Rainbow about how angry she got, sometimes that happened, she was learning and he would help her through those outburst if they happened and also show her how to combat them.

Giving her a kiss in the forehead, Max was glad Mckenna and Lilith were not home right now, they already had doubts and worries about moving out but needed these next steps of their lives.

Rainbow felt relief wash over her, she was not totally okay and would be sad still but that was okay, she knew that. Snuggling closer, she began thinking one day she might leave him, ya' know to become a mermaid or spell-caster but she would be back. Though, that was in the future, for now, she felt safe, even after all those wild snappy emotions, in daddy's arms everything was better, she trusted Max 1000%.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, bow-bow?"

"They need cookies, cuz they won't get a welcome wagon, so we definitely need to give them cookies."

Max chuckled softly rubbing his daughters curly hair, "I see, well let's bake them some, will we give some to Juli when she moves in?"

"Of course, we will be her welcome wagon." Rainbow enthused her pip coming back then added, "And one for us too daddy, to uh test taste them yeah." her gorgeous eyes shinning once again.

Max smiled indulgently a cookie was fine over the hurled she just leapt "I do think we could make that work, alright to the kitchen." Swooping her up amongst a slightly still watery giggle, they headed off to bake.
    53251318071_c7d2d6862c_c.jpg

In the Evening, it was time to say, see you later. Rainbow was a bit more okay but only a teeny eeny bit. She hugged Lili tight, promising to come sleepover and play in her new room, and speak to Dino (Lilith stuffed dino plush).

Lilith promised to visit and call and text her often to share story ideas like they always did (Lilith writes children's books).
    53251319971_6a1027e228_c.jpg

Mckenna scooped her little niece up saying she could come over for dinner and such anytime, just schedule ahead that is all, she and Matty had a room for her and Matty's three nephews all set up. The eldest Stone hated to see her Rainbow so dim, but Max assured her that everything would be okay, and yes, sis, he assured her, he would be alright too.
    53251677894_f38314aa86_c.jpg

Back inside, Max popped in an adventure kids movie and Rainbow watched and cuddle with him.

Max was sure, Rainbow would adjust and hopefully see things are not so bad as time went on and she felt secure in the new arrangement.

He himself, would deeply miss his sisters but knew they would still be there, their influence and presence ever there.

Also he was excited for Juliana to finally move in, but right now he focused on soothing his precious daughter.
    53250433232_cb21776333_c.jpg

Everything would be okay.... they would adjust and settle, for now, he stroked his sleeping daughters head, then scooped her up to tuck into bed.

"Good sleep my angel, daddy is always here and so is your aunts."
    53251317691_0d5e6ef972_c.jpg
    53250432807_ffa9b4e885_c.jpg

That is all for now, thanks for reading :blush:
    Post edited by Lyrie on
  • Options
    Bumping into Tiffany Furystrykar, knitting and more!
    Princess Roddy Furystrykar went into Finchwick in Henford on Bagley. As he was looking around, the princess bumped into Tiffany Furystrykar, aunt Wendy Furystrykar's spouse. Tiffany smiled and gave him a great, big, loving hug:
    8df635a106990da34093af073de825b788e836b2.png
    And a great, big, loving smooch on the cheek:
    7c70b11e5731a81562026d79e365eb40e0571fd9.png
    The pair then chatted and caught up with each other:
    0b11d51e602ab2e16f7fa6d2dc3819357ab1bf24.png
    c7dba73e072b11980241e30fae0c4b4d985709b9.png
    b63ed932ff4cc888f8aaa15dbac0cab9d1a63fc7.png
    ad3f57959c070d1dce0db2c443efcee1925e6cf1.png
    Afterwards, Princess Roddy gave Tiffany a loving hug:
    df08fafcf5e18d2af35ce1f8ffcaa15512e76f24.png
    ecef905a5a5f9ea97e892c371fc936ccc7e74ede.png
    Tiffany smiled and headed back home to Elm Bungalow. Princess Roddy sat and ate a slice or two of pizza:
    4ae7fdafc8dc719cf80915871a7c5df14ac22a4c.png
    3a6b9d449b68522059eb470f416ba09d2649514c.png
    e72521f314fbc295ec7d2ea9fb862c3fe846445d.png
    9cf2f1c6fe5cae3f1b4aad4adfe934b58af50482.png
    03041a237a2fdea9537db1f67dd2a9ee708f16d5.png
    80657c91bca01af934456056f6e72a243fb584e8.png
    Once he was full, he headed to the Gnomes Arms and warmed himself by the fire:
    6f07393bdcca541db20ad8f45402fb160be88910.png
    Then the princess did some knitting:
    90e161c2d05aaa8051a73c1c1dee508895847aca.png
    f2352ff4acb4f797cc66ed17f0bd3eaf0af709f8.png
    564ff21e8149152b2d23eea379ca7eb949a80eb1.png
    He then said hello and chatted to Celeste Michaelson, who lived in San Sequoia:
    d7f955eb42cb25fdfe5ec49c856acb0bbd3f52d5.png
    5ed9edc3c02cc0bac9b41d25cbe6eb9906e530c4.png
    44d98c266fef2200696a57157853e482660853e2.png
    a68337df4abbc68210745d8010442b5d0faee512.png
    b33a63e7c747f037f3553979f40d32f38e417d10.png
    9285aa041d4b13004d13cee0cd16f5e0d4647790.png
    fe0197a4a2401ac2105a97735e4ccd82e489e1c7.png
    c9ac52e442742ae8ec8e2fbd35616a88b7432af2.png
    It was a pleasant chat!

Visiting Agatha Crumplebottom!
    Princess Roddy went over to 1 Cobblebottom Street, the home of Agatha and Arabella Crumplebottom. Arabella was tending the garden stall, so Agatha let the princess in. 'Hello sugarplum! My it's cold, isn't it?'' Agatha said, giving Princess Roddy a great, big, loving hug:
    7ad81c412e9315a81100734f4cc845c02f81a7b6.png
    'Indeed it is, Agatha, but nothing a Furystrykar can't handle!' Princess Roddy replied, warmly. Agatha smiled sweetly, batted her eyelashes and made a very great, big kissy face at the princess, which made him giggle:
    fe8ac296b7956f1e99237241bd03fd491ccbefd6.png
    Then she gave Princess Roddy a very great, big, loving smooch on his left cheek:
    c03e577c9e96d5a82ed1431c75ae2ebc045221d7.png
    His right cheek:
    3b3b10b9518fe80ca6d8ed9c3deffffbde1911c1.png
    And his forehead:
    9feb0a00bf396915e99cb3c3e70fd6b8b665ea4e.png
    Agatha then gave him a very great, big, loving hug:
    7df52a2251d6cef897a46f22d908f51bedbd6341.png
    Princess Roddy smiled warmly. The pair then sat outside and chatted to each other:
    be66903b8f1d3f12d6ad69d75e63839a27940131.png
    782081ecc1b04e8360fa338cb8871da683432c1e.png
    d1f49ae619d5bab754e10e9a77c66fa8030afbc3.png
    f650f758d3fe56701f53fa34a4a04e1507a3eaf7.png
    After a warm cup of coffee and one of the Crumplebottom sisters famous scones, Princess Roddy said goodbye and went back home to Dianthus Hall.

A snowy, scenic hike through Senbamachi!
    Princess Roddy headed to Senbamachi in Mount Komorebi after a rest. He saw his immediate neighbour, Eliana Bunch. Eliana saw the princess and waved. She came over to him and gave him a great, big, loving hug:
    a87ef9ab1164d675c85b515319e55561cb026c3d.png
    'Hi sweetiekins! How are you doing?' Eliana asked. 'I'm doing well, Eliana! Preparations for the royal visit to Tomorang are coming along nicely!' Princess Roddy replied:
    dedf11a972726bb03bc292f8883531706c746725.png
    'That's great news, Roddy!' Eliana said. She smiled sweetly, batted her eyelashes and made a very great, big kissy face at the princess, which made him giggle:
    d779f8646eeeb9e183ce0a0891cdf4cc5dc61b90.png
    Then Eliana gave Princess Roddy a very great, big, loving smooch on his cheek:
    9a65d6fb3cc1f9fe4bd4b480f34d2f13086c68bf.png
    The princess smiled. Then the two neighbours chatted to each other:
    a997a3879ecbc9137b076fcb93009ca231cec49e.png
    df0d488db48044ae91aafe48a8e773475a5e67d9.png
    0d2a3f8300ab2dda4973dccbc9da38c3f01fcd1b.png
    833b5aaeb20d5c7ba0798037fcbef2f6d1e0e4df.png
    995efe6d3a5974a086bd6ca8dc98ad3042e9fd5a.png
    0c8d36ee99a24d45dd0cb85146e8530aa39af1df.png
    Eliana then gave Princess Roddy a very great, big, loving hug:
    7b59426d72ed6a22db8f8ff4a36e0e8ec699ac6f.png
    The princess felt warm. After chatting some more, Eliana Bunch said goodbye and headed back to Bedlington Boathouse. Later on, Princess Roddy changed into his feminine cold weather outfit, applied his makeup and went on a hike:
    db4cfd4eefc721841edb037d4bf01013abfd92ef.png
    18d6aec4b4b566c9b717cfe93c908d4c23745a88.png
    5cb486f826ab39243b13d2aa28b69b1c1042c965.png
    9df2281c8358790bc369ce99fa76e728d8ac1bda.png
    92ff54ec73e37db7ece2cda142436785f9877b61.png
    031052667fa6d9a75963f3ff8b16a4115393cc90.png
    6a51e544b8a921f849f701213fc077344023f8dd.png
    47e3ba50a400fb57f7a274cfe6cedd1f5427420d.png
    592188d7e8c3c71149722b18b1e964b9d1f0a507.png
    2855faa5a4d9d96979275ec1f6a251a3e9b2c55f.png
    df73342f54dc14e21fa564a253bba49b75d28e05.png
    The princess felt at peace. He then went back home to Dianthus Hall.

Skyward Palms fishing!
    Screenshot only section!
    cd73f486f9cf75f6ff9a702c02e3ba627317544e.png
    ca7d79d46abef50772a612ce0a9dfc8f386fd8ba.png
    dd7df6359719a0005067bc642639ebd98cca8b40.png
    e785ea66edee84a651f2fc3e51f92ee631ff5da1.png
    e316e182698a7fa3ae2a08b5fc9e1f6664a158c5.png
    33c2d4e86c424753edd026f0777cb28b8369020d.png
    7874e4809fe0f868b260ac5fd32d085ddc837bdd.png
    043d17fe7ddf8aeac47579deeb2f7f6033543293.png
    e0005c76d716b8678c787896683152b160e651fe.png
    63cb256f5e5cff6ade8ce92cdf9eb027bb9cdd33.png
    e7ef400b177697793c1a51179166ea7fe89acb61.png
    1e6b639aceddf31ffc9198a0e64d1a9986a60c61.png
    7a0fe098b6d6cc44141aa02113d6dbbf3b204946.png
    b3c5840937c99b8a1ebc175bb0588b4a9e20815b.png
    4068392b8337a274482fb796238a5cf87599b4be.png
    449c9a6a068b69f3e2490d9c98cee719ad50cbf8.png

A rather chaotic family Hot Pot.
    Benjamin went into his greenhouse and sprinkled the mite busting powder into the beehive:
    36a23a9a0cf621000eb96482df6a47093089cbd4.png
    b8ba0b252ba47d20f72cc382f584b3c2d6d6ecd1.png
    Then he joined his family in the dining room and ate oden (after deciding to play musical chairs and irritating the Llama God. Seriously, it was chaos! As soon as one sim sat down, another stood up to share affection! There's a time and place for that stuff, but not during a family meal.):
    56c6da5606703e6d5a3bc7357dbd34edbceab9ca.png
    cbf195b5a169def312f4cdeb5ae355bf380c977a.png
    745872019c38af558a136e33af9279fbde0d703e.png
    532a845429dc266028ae994d6ab6387049159f72.png
    537156b36cd9424afe64cafcdc9a5b40d4e0e7f2.png
    c85ccff2474dcd27bbf95987067498b67ba7ee6f.png
    e64806d433a13ec093ea6ff09106eb63f93d1a52.png
    0f6a8a5cec64ebd0a59b5e23385982fb91844f99.png
    Once everyone had felt they had enough of the oden, Princess Roddy took the empty bowls away and put them in the dishwasher:
    5a445f28aeb3f7f414f6d2befece53b28a674ea6.png
    5c9fab15b579e587ec92684bfbf1d24f414ae8c4.png
    d8f1f29d1b79074deab56cd513c761a3c68d2ffc.png
    8dd03d37ed562ca7a320ae3d6ff7315ff0323094.png
    Then everyone went to their bedrooms. Princess Roddy chatted to Jessica Lacey, his sweetheart, on the phone:
    603cd1f8bbc4188ae25e888d0d8025a16201c02b.png
    92d2a22da1ac143cf8b7fa914484778c4e7af2c9.png
    734cfac5c363fa41f5b0c8b3f9b8b69ba96450f5.png
    Sophia read a book:
    bd3ea2418e348a47b36c67525f472a27e650564e.png
    e7f70405f4b846a791868f1768b0ca032c5c2bd6.png
    974a5a83aa94b3ad1b191ac44d55b34da5da30b3.png
    a9e28374be3229e4b7bd04f92ef7be3dd9c08f85.png
    And Hamish watched an action show on TV:
    917f0080dd482a0afd76b60c3d310c4add3e66cf.png
    It was a pretty good show.
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,509 Member
    @Caerfinon Clever😆
    @Lyrie
    P.1291 Hey, Nice to see an update! I was beginning to wonder how could Declan be😥 Hazel😓 This has all been rough on her, glad she’s with her friends and a therapist to help her get through this.
    Max handled the situation very well. Aw I love Rainbows suggestion of getting them cookies, “we will be her welcome wagon” loved that line. At the end, she came around🙂 Great update
    @DreamPrincess
    It looks like the chat was pleasant with Celeste. Nice to see Roddy’s making preparations to visit Tomarang, that’ll be exciting to see😃 I love the shot of the spirits floating during his hike! Sims Musical chairs is very real and annoying😭
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,974 Member
    @Lyrie Welcome to normalcy, or something like it, Hazel :'(
    And Rainbow with her aunties and family changes is so precious!
    Rainbow, obviously, needs no instruction in how to let herself feel all her feelings!!
  • Options
    @BlueSeaWaves,
    Glad you enjoyed it!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    PrincessssPrincessss Posts: 72 Member
    Great shares. I love reading stories, you guys are great writers and a lot of the pictures really add to them 😊

I've had a lot of fun in my game lately. I've been playing as a Sim child I made called Talis, she's currently staying with her grandparents the Pies's and she's having a great time. Yesterday she went to the park with her Grandad Mince. They both had a lot of time though they were tired by the time they got back home. Talis played with toys upstairs and Mince sat at his computer to do some writing, he's been working on a novel for some time. He's always dreamt of being an award winning writer!

That afternoon Marie called Talis down and asked if she wanted to do some cooking with her. Talis loved that idea! So together they began to cook their tea for that night. It went...okay.

h2OgO23s_o.png YL2xElfq_o.png

Talis had a little trouble, she caught her hand with this hammer tool... Not sure why a kid was allowed to use it while cooking but ya' know, these things happen lol 😆
    KGjOXhEi_o.png

And then when she was doing the dough it got stuck on her hand!
    BUphKBG5_o.png

ay1GLjtb_o.png

It dropped to the floor, she quickly picked it up and put it in the bowl like nothing had happened. Granny heard the thud and asked what had happened and Talis innocently said. "Nothing Granny..."

The meal went well though there was probably some germs in it from the floor. Eww 🥺
    ty6k6zxplciy.jpg
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 9,023 Member
    @Caerfinon
    You perfectly captured the essence of dogs, everything is the best thing ever when their people are there to share it with them.😁

@Lyrie
    It's wonderful to see Hazel is learning to cope and that she has a therapist helping her. Hopefully things will get better for Declan too. There aren't many things cookies can't fix or make better.😁 Hang in there Rainbow, things aren't as bad as they seem.

@DreamPrincess
    What a fun time for Princess Roddy in Henford! I never would have thought of it but knitting by the fireplace in the Gnome's Arms is a great setting. The spirits in Mt. Komorebi are so cool. I've seen the spirits in Sulani many times but never the ones there. Musical chairs and barstools is so aggravating. Like when your sim orders a drink at the bar then gets up and moves to another stool to drink it. Why?!?🤣

@Princessss
    There aren't many ways to spend the day that are better than in the kitchen with your grandmother helping her cook. She'll teach Talis how to bake a little extra love into her dishes.❤️ I love Talis' expressions.🤣
  • Options
    @DaniRose2143,
    Thank you! At least I have regular group meals under control. Hot pot meals? Nah. Also, I don't want to take away too much autonomy via MCCC Tuner.
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    PrincessssPrincessss Posts: 72 Member
    @Caerfinon
    You perfectly captured the essence of dogs, everything is the best thing ever when their people are there to share it with them.😁

@Lyrie
    It's wonderful to see Hazel is learning to cope and that she has a therapist helping her. Hopefully things will get better for Declan too. There aren't many things cookies can't fix or make better.😁 Hang in there Rainbow, things aren't as bad as they seem.

@DreamPrincess
    What a fun time for Princess Roddy in Henford! I never would have thought of it but knitting by the fireplace in the Gnome's Arms is a great setting. The spirits in Mt. Komorebi are so cool. I've seen the spirits in Sulani many times but never the ones there. Musical chairs and barstools is so aggravating. Like when your sim orders a drink at the bar then gets up and moves to another stool to drink it. Why?!?🤣

@Princessss
    There aren't many ways to spend the day that are better than in the kitchen with your grandmother helping her cook. She'll teach Talis how to bake a little extra love into her dishes.❤️ I love Talis' expressions.🤣

@DaniRose2143 IKR what could be better? 🥰 Talis is very close with her grandparents and these are happy memories she'll never forget and will look back on fondly in years to come.

Lol I love her expressions. She is one the best Sims I've ever made, she makes me laugh so much! 😂
    ty6k6zxplciy.jpg
  • Options
    @BlueSeaWaves @DaniRose2143 Thanks, glad you liked the comic.
    Cheers
    C.
  • Options
    Hello. I thought I would take this moment to share with you that nothing has happened in my game today, at least not yet. I had three devices give up the ghost on me this past couple of days. First my unsmart phone, Cricket died unceremoniously. Then my Nook died. Followed by my little laptop I was having so very much trouble with. Hubby came to the rescue, and I now have a Galaxy something or other offered at the Cricket store. And last evening hubby came home with a brand new . . . wait for it . . . gaming laptop! I'm still working on getting things set up. Finally managed to download the EA App. I do have a backup of my Erik Cantrell save, however, it's not quite as far as I was. Haven't yet installed that, but I will and then I'll be able to see how much gameplay I'll have to repeat. The baby was an oopsie, to be sure, (I sent them to woohoo, only) so I'll have to go ahead and force this situation if the game doesn't decide it for me. LOL I still have to work on the Genealogy so my family branch can finally get into the family history book, but I was in the habit of doing that first, and then playing my game for a bit.

Please bear with me I hope not to take too much time in catching up on my own story. I will catch up through my emails (had 267 waiting for me today, after only one day of not getting to them. But that's nothing. I just need to sort out how to enlarge the text! This itty-bitty stuff is killing what's left of my eyesight!

And, that's the state of my Erik Cantrell adventures. Hey, at least now I can purchase the new EP!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    @Caerfinon My dogs do that with snails. :open_mouth:
  • Options

Another day in the green hell of Selvadorada. They Boys hit rock bottom. Yet another riddle, yet another temple. No end in sight.
    And even if they eventually leave, the problems won't end. They are craving a bed, a safe place - a home...
    Full episode 👉 here at the forum.
    765e3960d8173f091c69ca81b0426aba0bcf5aa4.jpg

It's the first of december and, as promised, the Boys from the first year are back with their 'Last Christmas Special'!
    Full episode ⛄ here at the forum.
    b98c035737eaa1e3c5160396c22cdf9260d1c92e.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top