Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,560 Member
    @DreamPrincess You're very welcome. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,832 Member
    edited November 2023
    @DreamPrincess
    Another wonderful update with Princess Roddy. He never runs out of amazing adventures and loving family and friends to enjoy them with.🙂

@Ellupelluellu
    Thank you. The set is called Hi-Speed and it was made by SimCredible.🙂 I think there be witches in Henford! That's why they're skating without skates. You discovered their secret!😁

@BeckyI7Fan
    I haven't had any little ones in my saves in a long time, but they last one I had loved to play in the toilet.🤢 She was a werewolf so that may explain it.🤣

@BlueSeaWaves
    Well, he did have a bedroom, but it wasn't a proper kids bedroom. He has one now!🙂

I'm so happy Alexis and Colette are finally going to meet.❤️ It's good for them and for Julie too. I can't wait to see.🙂
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,918 Member
    @GalacticGal thank you :)
    @DaniRose2143 ,
    Thank you :) oh yes, I hope the Henford witches don't turn me as frog (quoting another character in another story :p ) for that :D
    @BlueSeaWaves ,
    awesome she said yes!!! Im also super happy how Colette took it <3 Tal did not do any photobomb tricks there :p LOL at Warners close call :D
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • manicpot8tomanicpot8to Posts: 222 Member
    7LVVOSF.png

Will return after christmas!
    28dul88f8gdo.png
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @DaniRose2143,
    Thank you! And Princess Roddy will have many more adventures!
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,448 Member
    7LVVOSF.png

Will return after christmas!

Enjoy the holiday @manicpot8to 🙂🎁.
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,428 Member
    @DaniRose2143
    I figured what you meant, Orange’s room looks more fitting for him now 🙂
    Julie will finally feel the weight of her shoulders when they do
    @Ellupelluellu
    Honestly took me a while to figure out how she would take it, but I’m glad with how it worked out. Talladega was behaved…this time😆

Love Day came by and while at school Reese hid his crush a love day card. This is my very first time this worked out well and didn't backfire. Felt happy for the little guy.
    LiMOfX8.png
    He got a little tooo confident after that😭 Literally seconds after that popup Warner got this call. REESE! R7a4bjr.png
  • Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member

The Boys need a few ingredients to proceed and decided to start with the easiest one (which wasn't...) 😳
    Full episode 👉 here at the forum.
    19e5bfb7a95573ec64cea4e86c5704edc394e1fd.jpg
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game 🛺 A Dramedy 🚶🏼🚶🏻🚶🏽🚶🏽 The Boys 🥇 Their first year - A Dramedy 🚀 Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug ☃️ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms 🛋 SciFi 👾 creatively edited Screenshots 🎨
  • LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,605 Member
    I have been busy with the holidays and not played sims much in live mode, only build, build, build, when I can. I just played 3 sims days and I happened to notice some sims I havent played turned into elders. I have autoaging set off for played sims and unchecked for unplayed sims. Is it a glitch or something new with the game?

Fantastic stories and images @Ellupelluellu @DaniRose2143 @Lucy_Henley @Lenny_Ogg @MelanieScribbles @CK213
    Sorry I missed so many post, but it will take me a bit to catch up.
  • BeckyI7FanBeckyI7Fan Posts: 123 Member
    I haven't felt all that well, but still playing my sims. I have been following everyone's posts.
    11-25-23-2-15-43-PM.png
    11-25-23-2-22-41-PM.png
    11-26-23-9-31-55-AM.png
    Cailin and her obsessions
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,878 Member
    LeucosiaX wrote: »
    I have been busy with the holidays and not played sims much in live mode, only build, build, build, when I can. I just played 3 sims days and I happened to notice some sims I havent played turned into elders. I have autoaging set off for played sims and unchecked for unplayed sims. Is it a glitch or something new with the game?

If you’re sure that’s how your aging settings are, then it’s very odd. Do you have any mods?

• EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,918 Member
    q6Xe3Mr.png
    Really????????

XG4KbRE.png
    I can try.....

sswazX4.png
    IF mommy stops singing!!!!!!!!

Sg6n5gJ.png
    BLEEEEEEEEPPSSHH...

VS3Fs5E.png
    Jennifer is a toddler!!

Like I said....
    Daddy's girl :D
    WWJOLGV.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    @Ellupelluellu Congratulations! Loved the expression on Jennifer's face with her mother. LOL
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    @BlueSeaWaves LOL How cute! I do love how the game will give little gifts like this. :)
  • ArzekialArzekial Posts: 665 Member
    My sim, who has the naturalist trait (Completed Gardening 10) was apparently testing to see if the trait actually worked. Huge fail.

"Sims with the Naturalist trait don't need to fear fire; it won't touch them...."

XcULDUZ.jpg

• DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,832 Member
    @Ellupelluellu
    I think you're safe from being turned into a frog, just like another character in another story.😉 Jennifer is definitely a daddy's girl.😁 And she's already got daddy wrapped around her finger.

@manicpot8to Merry Simsmas!🎄

@BlueSeaWaves
    Oh Reese! Slow the Love Train down there little man!🤣

@BeckyI7Fan
    I hope you get to feeling better soon.🙂 The Sims is good medicine though.😁

@Arzekial
    Someone didn't get the memo.😬
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,969 Member
    They're married! Isaac looks kinda shocked but maybe he just wasn't sure how to handle all the emotions around his eldest daughter getting married.

l0g8Jhg.jpg

Michelle poses with her bridesmaids!

pWB5KLb.jpg

Some shots of the happy couple <3

F0TxCyF.jpg
    Zz1qrTS.jpg

Jessica has now moved in with the Wilsons. I'd forgotten that I'd actually given her one of the Teen aspirations that comes with HSY, so I changed it to the Musical Genius one and got her a job as an amateur entertainer.
  • LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,605 Member
    good point @mightysprite I have a lot of mods, but I took out most major ones, and just today tested putting some back. Gonna have to stick to the bare minimum mods again. ty
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,878 Member
    LeucosiaX wrote: »
    good point @mightysprite I have a lot of mods, but I took out most major ones, and just today tested putting some back. Gonna have to stick to the bare minimum mods again. ty

You're very welcome @LeucosiaX , mods are fun but can affect the game in the most unexpected ways!
  • SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member

z1MsaJ4.jpg
    Firefly: Eggsellent work. Carry on.

Young Galileo began his studies in biology very grudingly, taking the minimum amount of classes he could to keep his mom happy. He would much rather work around the ranch -- making nectar, upgrading equipment, woodworking, shaping the gardens. Unless there were horse shows happening, of course, in which he and Firefly were there and large and in charge. Townsfolk remarked that they'd never seen a horse and his boy so tightly connected, and they won contest after contest -- sometimes, at the cost of missing class. Galileo frequented the Equestrian Center on a daily basis, wanting to make Firefly the best he could be. Although Galileo and Firefly trained frequently, Galileo also realized he was more or less just winging this whole thing. Presently, his girlfriend Kiera moved in and was soon in the family way. Unfortunately, Galileo and Kiera soon began fighting and their romance was dead. It didn't help that Galileo was constantly in the presence of, and rather smitten by, the lead trainer at the Equestian Center. One night on a horseback ride together, Sienna revealed that she was pregnant. For Galileo, the answer was obvious: marriage. Small problem: she was already married, albiet to a much older man. They could, technically, wait for him to die -- but Galileo was truly smitten by Sienna, drawn to her mutual love of horses and the outdoors, and he wanted their child to be born in wedlock. The sudden divorce and marriage took New Apaloosa by storm, and caused no shortage of controversey: in fact, Sienna lost her job at the equestrian center, and Hypatia was informed that her services as archaeologist-in-residence were no longer required. The family couldn't move back to Sulani, though, at least not with Serenity: horses were classified as an invasive/disruptive species in the fragile island ecosystem. Thus, Hypatia returned to the station, and Galileo and Sienna went deeper into the country pursuing a dream. Although Galileo had been toying with the idea of a fully self-sustainable homestead for a while, and found a property he could use, the pregnancy disrupted things. For now, the kids and finishing his degree would take priority.

donKqlq.jpg
    Kiera, the original baby mama

K2XRAt4.jpg
    Superstars at work

l4FJWCI.jpg
    A teenage Galileo about to age up and flirt up

NT3iDkj.jpg
    "Humminahummina," says Sienna

mjGrXH8.jpg
    Firefly: Oof, get a room.

HeI6Kvd.jpg
    The new place in Henford-on-Bagley

qCxarlO.jpg
    Galileo and Kiera's twin girls, Marie and Louisa. Named after Marie Curie and Louis Pasteur

yodzguc.jpg
    Instant besties, Hypatia and

M4D8pJr.jpg
    Galileo trying to stepfather

g2Ys5Bc.jpg
    And it's a girl!

Fun fact: Sienna and Galileo now have two girls. Galileo has nothing but girls. :D

• BeckyI7FanBeckyI7Fan Posts: 123 Member
    edited November 2023
    I decided to try my best at building a house for my family
    11-27-23-7-26-05-AM.png
  • Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member

Mood is tense after they visited the temple. Jeb has been marked for death and Ji Ho is sick so we healed them first.
    But the cure turned Jeb into a skeleton -.- And Vlad and Jack have these stupid suns over their heads for 2 days!
    How are they supposed to hide from Mami and 'The Boys™' like this?
    They also have no luck with the easiest part of their new quest... ach!
    Full episode 👉 here at the forum.
    6c4b028e731db29fe4863d4cea2d663ac02332ec.jpg
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game 🛺 A Dramedy 🚶🏼🚶🏻🚶🏽🚶🏽 The Boys 🥇 Their first year - A Dramedy 🚀 Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug ☃️ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms 🛋 SciFi 👾 creatively edited Screenshots 🎨
  • Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,552 Member
    I've started work on the first Sim 66 spin-off: CORNELIUS. Set in the same world as Sim 66 but following its own storyline to a definite conclusion. I'm not cutting back on the main story...I'm just adding to my existing workload :#

I'll let Cornelius explain the premise...

My name is Doctor Jon Quayle Cornelius; New Wave Scientist and Parapsychologist. I have temporarily put my research work at Cambridge University on hold to answer a summons from colleagues in America to help them unravel a perplexing mystery that is so far eluding a logical and scientific explanation...

yJRoals.png

My companion in this investigation is David Wright, a promising post-graduate student of history and the arcane.

M7XY0TP.png

His local knowledge of the area and its history will be invaluable in this case.

xc1MpJh.png

We have set up a base of operations in the aptly named town of Strangerville; a small population centre some miles from Sim City. Already I have noted the peculiar behaviour of some of the locals. I am reliably informed that this poor soul is the town's mayor...

TgVhe0v.png

...but I feel it is my duty as a scholar to set down a record of the bizarre and terrifying events that has befallen this community. This is a journal of our investigations.
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,969 Member
    Well dang.

The Grim Reaper popped up and I had no idea why, didn't know if one of my farm animals had died... nope, it was the ranch hand. The Wilsons have a climbing wall in their garden, it was broken in the rain and the ranch hand was obviously trying to fix it... I didn't see anything happen to him. There wasn't even a dead body, the Grim Reaper just waved his scythe and the gravestone appeared. Yikes. Needless to say I deleted the climbing wall.
    edited January 8
    Just had to take a wee break from the ongoing genealogical pursuits before I go nuts. So, I played my game a bit.

When Life Leaps Ahead of You, a NEW Erik Cantrell Save

Tears sat in Kayleigh’s big blue eyes. Erik got up from his chair and put a loving arm about her. Fighting anger, he slowly gazed at his six children called to the dining room for a family meeting. As shaken up by this news as they both were, neither of them expected the push back they received. “Now, listen here, we didn’t call you to this meeting to debate the merits of the situation,” he said, keeping his tone measured. “You have to understand your mother and I were just as overwhelmed as you are now. To your point, Melodie, no, your mother isn’t too old for this. And Jamison, yes, we are well-aware of what causes it. What’s done is done. What would any of you have us do?”

*~~*~~*~~*~~*
    “Oh, Erik, you’ll never guess what I have to tell you,” Kayleigh said, finding him in the field next to their dwelling.
    AYuTqUE.jpg
    “What? How did this happen?”

“Come in so we can talk about it?”
    “Not now, in a minute. I have a couple of things I need to do, first.” he said. What he really needed was a moment to absorb the news. They had agreed on six. They had six, already. He sighed.
    DRD8dfZ.jpg

A few minutes later, he found her in the dining room. “There you are. Say, listen, I know I didn’t give you the reaction you were hoping for. I’m really sorry, Sweetheart, this just really threw me. I love you and I love that bun in your oven, too. Forgive me?”
    0bUD8f4.jpg

“I love you, too,” she said. “So long as we’re on the same page with this.”
    7MOSfng.jpg
    “How can we not be?”

*~~*~~*~~*~~*

Andrew was the first to shrug his broadening shoulders. “Life is a Gift,” he said, arms crossed over his chest. “So I think we should simply get over ourselves,” he said eying his siblings “and find a way to welcome this incoming sibling. By the way is it a boy or a girl?”
    “I vote for a boy,” Peter said suddenly. “What, that would put us in the majority.” Jamison was the one shaking his head, this time.
    “A majority to do what? Are you planning a revolt, little brother? Don’t be ridiculous.”
    “Did you skip Basic Biology?” Cadence said. “You can’t just order up what you want. That’s not how it works.”
    arqHsFo.jpg
    6DmMPKC.jpg
    cA7G0PP.jpg
    0NmtzcK.jpg
    J3j55TT.jpg
    rTXFKu2.jpg

“Does anyone mind if I be excused. I’m only a cousin and this is a bit . . . disturbing.” Seraj said. “I’ll keep this to myself, if you wish.”
    xWlcyGg.jpg

“Thank you, that would be appreciated,” Erik said, with a nod of his head. The teen got up from his chair and just as he stepped toward the archway he turned. “You know, my mother said she expected to have news from this household. Any time now. Funny, she’s so human and yet she really knows unspoken things from time to time.” With that the boy left. Once they heard the front door latch, Erik resumed their meeting.

“So, the next order of business is, who wants to share a room with Number Seven,” Erik said.
    “Isn’t there room out in the barn?”
    “Peter, really?” Harmony said. “A baby has to be sheltered from the elements. What is wrong with you. He or she can share my room,” she was quick to add.
    “Thank you, honey,” Erik said, grinning at her. “That’s more like it.”
    “I have a thought on that, actually,” Kayleigh said, breaking her silence. “For the first few weeks Baby will stay in our room, since every two and a half to three hours feeding will occur. And after that, I’ve been looking at all the wasted space we have between our bedroom and the ensuite.” Gazing at Erik, she said, “Couldn’t you contact our Contractor and see what he could do?” Erik nodded, taking out his cell phone.

“If there’s nothing more,” Jamison said, rising from his seat. “I have to go out for a bit. I’ve got some unfinished pre-taping business to attend.”
    Going down to the local lounge, Jamison practiced a dramatic scene.
    2Way4cr.jpg

When the right fan approached, he swallowed a flirty potion so he could perform flirty interactions with her. Was your name Linda?
    LmgpyJi.jpg

After his business was complete, Jamison relaxed by dancing the Cow Poke dragging a few bar flies into it with him.
    YMPYnzi.jpg

While the family awaited this Blessed Event, Harmony learned she had been accepted by the University and all but one of her Scholarships had been approved. She finally took the offer to graduate early, so very tired of being pestered on nearly a daily basis to do so. Trying to get her pre-term work done, the never-ending banging and pounding of nails agitated her to no end. A wall or two had to be removed, or so it seemed. Sure was noisy work, though.
    yknKwOo.jpg

“Listen,” Jamison said. “Your room is almost on top of where the work is being done. Why don’t you use my room, for now, to get your preliminary work done. I know just how stressful that can be.”
    “Thanks, Jamison. You’re really quite a guy, you know?” Smiling, she gathered up her workbook and headed down the long hallway to his room. It was quieter there, the hammering muted to a degree. She hoped beyond hope, that with Pascha soon to be here, she would be able to complete her work. So many church services to attend during this time. Optimistically, before the baby gets here . . .

All for now. Thanks for reading! :)
    Post edited by GalacticGal on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top