The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,613 Member
    edited November 2023
    @Smellincoffee Haha I see, you’re well experienced indeed.
    Niceee, way to go Isaac! Wow, thought he’d go to university, but not a bad alternative. He has his following after all. Rip Ann, and Kaori too. Lmao at your line 😆
    Do you really have to steal her spotlight?
    Reminds me of the episode of Friends, “You kinda stole my thunder”😆 The Sulani Observatory looks cool! Very nice build 🙂
    @DaniRose2143 Hah he really is, thats his trait😆 He’s also needy, which seems to explain a lot of his past actions
    Post edited by BlueSeaWaves on
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,553 Member
    edited November 2023
    I put the final touches on the For Rent apartments that I will give to Wednesday Addams and Enid Sinclair.
    11-13-23_9-44-23_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    So, next I need to actually make Wednesday and Enid in CAS.
    11-13-23_9-43-36_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

They are based off two other sims in my game and still look a little too much like them.
    11-15-23_10-24-16_PM_95y6oUTe3cWpeW8sitb5e6.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

But I wanted to see them in the game and in their apartments.
    11-15-23_10-03-12_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Their personalities clash so much that it should be a challenge for them to be friends.
    11-15-23_10-05-38_PM_2Y57NPCbK8Pqhadhu4SYqv.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

11-15-23_10-07-33_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

They do have the loyalty trait in common, so that drives them to want to strike up a friendship.
    11-15-23_10-09-49_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

11-15-23_10-15-29_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Enid is a werewolf on the TV show, so I sent her out to become one.
    11-15-23_10-38-40_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    Kind of reminiscent of the TV show too.
    11-15-23_10-39-34_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Let's go home.
    11-15-23_10-46-07_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

11-15-23_10-48-11_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

She turned into a werewolf hours later.
    11-16-23_12-09-19_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I sent her outside to "wolf out" until the process ran its course.
    11-16-23_12-18-36_AM_6ytZGZqBNBT8GfetNEuAAY.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I then saved them in CAS for further editing for when I play them fresh when For Rent comes out.
    11-16-23_12-17-55_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    Post edited by CK213 on
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    MelanieScribblesMelanieScribbles Posts: 161 Member
    Still at that Vampire legacy; I have thought up some new hobbies for Hunter and Rose, but before I knew it... Rose was at Piano level 7 already! Boy, eternity sure goes fast, huh? :# So I got her a violin: the couple literally have a bit over a million Simoleons on them, so they could easily afford the expensive Virtuoso Violin. Honestly, it hardly made a dent in the bank account; Is Rose's career THAT lucrative, or did they happen to win that Lottery that they participated in while I wasn't looking? :o Either way, looks like Katherine has one heck of a college fund ready for her.
    qYczWqv.png
    Also, as a Toddler, she urges towards dancing at the stereo downstairs in the mansion so often that I'm considering giving her the Music Lover trait when she ages up. Hey, I have like 4 instruments in that house total; a piano at the bottom of the staircase, that new violin, and 2 Pipe Organs. If I do end up using that Music Lover trait, then at least they're going to see some use apart from just Rose and Hunter.
    PB7uZzk.png
    But on the other hand; I do have an empty balcony on that mansion that I don't know what to do with, I kind of want at least one generation taking up Painting, and daywalker Vampires are cool. And just saying; Rose only needs one more point in her skill tree to actually become one... Not a stretch to say that it carries over. I'm just going to give the next gens in this legacy some traits from their parents (so Katherine might end up with Rose's Ambitious trait), and whatever's left after that is just going to be their own. Also, good news; Rose is a Grand Master Vampire now, and she's fully become a daywalker! :) However, since I had to pick 2 weaknesses, I thought it made sense that's she's still quite anxious in the sunlight, because she knows from experience how badly it burns. And her powers still being weaker in the daylight made sense to me, so I just doubled up on Dayphobia.

And something really unexpected happened: a Neighborhood Action Plan inspector actually froze to death on the mansion doorstep today; I was literally about to instruct a Sim to ask to see his cold weather outfit to save him when I saw him freezing over... and keeling over.
    s0lUMHd.png
    So the royals actually had nothing to do with it, but is the public going to feel that way? A N.A.P inspector dropping dead in plain sight is definitely not a good look... :# Rest in peace, Rene Clinton; I'll never know why you were wearing that Athletic outfit in those weather conditions. Meanwhile, Hunter IS still stuck with his fear of death, and guess what; he was downstairs to scrap a Cross-Stitch (I swear, Rose is absolutely obsessed with the object for the skill), and well... Grim was RIGHT BEHIND HIM.
    5lRAUyd.png
    Que absolute panic on his end, of course. :D But while the reaping was taking place, Rose was all like 'Eh, not like he's here for me anyways; not like the sun can fry me anymore.'
    nSDopzg.png
    And despite his absolute terror, Hunter did actually go and say hello to Grim! Yup, definitely more brave than the Paranoid trait would make you think...
    1uA4idn.png
    Honestly, I could not pass up on the opportunity to potentially rid him of that fear for good. Don't worry, Grim assured him that he's not here for the family, and he's realized that Grim is not that bad of a guy. Rose did feel bad for Rene, though.
    QUCZZP7.png
    It might seem a little morbid, but my Sims could put the urn in their inventory as the inspector died on the property, he left behind an urn, and I thought that would make for an oddly appropriate home deco item in the mansion. And Rose felt bad that he didn't have any family; when nobody came for the urn, she decided that the dead still deserve respect. But after Grim left for his er 'next appointment'... :# Hunter was rid of his fear! :smiley:
    GANbwP8.png
    Sadly, it was only temporary, since it popped back up later. But I did manage to permanenty shake it on him a bit later, so we'll just say that actually meeting Grim helped A LOT for him to overcome that fear.

Well, life and death sure seem to be a theme today, because Katherine was ready to age up today; for Top-Notch Toddler, she only needed Thinking maxed.
    I did run into that bug that a deserving Sim didn't get the trait, but I did check before aging her up that she actually had Thinking maxed, and checked Katherine's skills right after; those all started at the later edge of level 2 as usual on a Top-Notch Toddler eligible Sim. This meant that I had to cheat a stolen trait back in. :# I'm playing this as fairly as possible for challenge's sake, but I can't help that I'm running into a yet-to-be-fixed bug. So fair is fair; Katherine checked all the boxes for Top-Notch Toddler, so the cheats have to fix what's broken on this one.
    GYsjFRI.png
    edEOISF.png
    I did end up giving her the Music Lover trait, and I gave her the Artistic Prodigy aspiration to start; I usually have Child Sims finish them all for the bonus traits, but I often start with the one that they'll actually use most later in life. Katherine did autonomously go and wash her plate in the sink, so I guess that she already has the good manners of a Vampire princess. :smiley: She definitely looks like a mini-Rose right now, but I do see quite a bit of Hunter's features in her as well. And now that she's old enough to start school, Rose explained to her how to handle the regular Sim world.
    Tf3Z2c2.png
    You know, the basics like 'don't anger the vampire hunters, ESPECIALLY if they're in the Order of the Rising Sun.' Thhat is actually a group of vampire hunters I made that all of my Evil and Mean Vampires fear; I did have to shorten the club name to Rising Sun due to the character limit on club names in Get Together, though. I kind of elevated Vasmer Balke (the writer of the Vampire Lore skill books) to the Sim equivalent of Van Helsing, and then made a Sim resembling what I think he looks like; he's even a Werewolf like in the movie! And he has a bunch of vampire hunter buddies... They're pretty much the reason why most of my Vampires behave nowadays, and ask to drink first. :D They do let the nice ones walk free, but if a Vampire misbehaves... Then they might just meet a member of the Order. But despite the Ambrosia's being quite the good little vamps, I can't blame them for being a tad worried about these guys.
    Also, funny story, despite Katherine not having her powers yet, she did get the symbol for obtaining some Vampire exp over her head from a social interaction with Rose, and levelled up her Vampire Lore skill to 2 instead of 1; I didn't know she'd start with that skill, but that's a pleasant surprise. And the royals DID actually win the lottery today! Rose actually had the winning ticket, and got a Dazed moodlet out of it. The Ambrosia's already were officially millionaires, but 2 million Simoleons? Yeah, bills weren't going to be a problem to start with, even without their Frugal traits. Needless to say; the first person Rose told was her financial advisor, Kevin; one of the people she turned.
    JmuY21C.png
    'Kevin, you're not going to believe this...' Meanwhile, Katherine had survived her first school day just fine, but started a food fight at school on her first week... I guess there's a really annoying anti-Vampire kid in class or something, and she probably threw food at them to shut them up. Hunter wasn't exactly mad when he heard the reason, though; he just wishes she had hit them in the head with that fried chicken slider instead of their chest. Sure, anti-Vampire folk are a pain, but work on your aim, girl! :D

It was a matter of time before the Ambrosia's realized that their mansion was a little haunted now, though...
    Some hauntings have happened, but nobody seems to have noticed the... paranormal stuff happening around the house yet... Also, it's starting to get a little annoying how often my Sims go for the coffee maker and their tea maker in the kitchen if I'm not looking. Rose, you're a Vampire: you drink Plasma, not coffee! :D
    FJm4u1V.png
    Sometimes, I regret not giving HER the Withered Stomach weakness as well. :# And speaking of Hunter: I don't think the Order of the Rising Sun either haven't even realized that the Ambrosia's are Vampires yet. Either that, or they're such stand-up Vampire citizens that the Rising Sun might need an insider perspective... Because they actually sent him an invitation. :D
    vejhwIz.png
    Well, I'll be! Of course, they were respectfully declined; a Vampire, in a group of vampire hunters? Now THAT would be front-page news! This did get a chuckle out of me, though. Katherine also maxed Creativity already, and thus has completed the Artistic Prodigy aspiration. Looks like both Top-Notch traits on her could potentially stack or something, because that sure went fast! :o It only took me like 3 in-game days, and I know that I take WAY longer on Child Sims without at least Top-Notch Toddler (up to an in-game week, if not more). I did have Rose use the Encourage interaction, though, so this requires more testing on the generation after Katherine to confirm for myself whether Top-Notch Infant stacks with Top-Notch Toddler when it comes to skill gains. I am putting this idea on the backburner until I complete the other Aspirations on Katherine, though.
    I decided to go for the Mental Aspiration next; I do tend to have a little more time for the Social and Motor ones once a Child Sim is an A student with a high preformance bar at school. Just saying; they'll finish their homework faster from B student onwards, and extra credit basically becomes obsolete once you have the performance bar maxed; all you have to do is have them do homework for like 15 in-game minutes or so, and that's even shorter if a parent helps them.
    AVKIFnx.png
    Rose actually won the first game of chess, so Katherine of course wanted a rematch. And she was about to get her grade up to B in a few days, where the Child Sims can do extra Credit, while Rose is at a part of the Parenting Aspiration where she needs to help Katherine with her homework for 4 hours. So I figured I might as well kill two birds with one stone here while I'm at it. :) But I do have to note that Katherine seemed to gain skill at a slightly higher pace than Child Sims with just the Top-notch Toddler trait; She wasn't in the ideal mood of Focused the entire time, but seemed to gain experience at a slightly lower rate then a Sim without the traits being in the ideal mood.
    Later, the couple started noticing some weird things around the house; things were creepy! Well, creepier than the usual, that is... :D The fireplace being lit on its own...
    r5XnF4J.png
    Plates making it to the dishwasher without anyone ever touching them... And even creepier noises around the mansion than usual!
    'Hunter, please don't play the Pipe Organ in the middle of the day, you know that it kind of echoes.'
    'Umm, Rose... That wasn't me. I was upstairs.'
    KUmbziH.png
    Katherine even complained being woken in the middle of the day by sounds similar to wailing! But Rose decided to look into it when her beloved piano started floating right as she was about to tickle the ivories.
    iXkElDm.png
    Something was afoot, and it wasn't the usual Vampire business! :# And she had to make sure whether to involve a Paranormal Investigator or not; not like a few Vampires would be scared of another friendly supernatural. But we all know how much trouble ghosts like Temperance can cause... But just as she was about to post a note about her investigation on the family memo board on the second floor, the spirit found her instead!
    8Idhb61.png
    'Um, excuse me miss, but what's going on? The door seems to be stuck, and all I remember is being so cold...' Luckily, the ghost was just Rene, so this spirit was about as friendly as Casper. He didn't seem to realize he was dead, but somehow took the news pretty well when Rose told him; he didn't have any family, but was grateful that she took the urn in.
    So in return, Rene agreed to generally mind the mansion; he was sadly bound to the mansion now anyways, since he died there. So he offered to be the family's butler. The thing is; the system at his old job doesn't allow for registering the death of an employee! It only registers customer deaths. And his boss said that his frosty demise was no excuse not to show up, so technically... Rene is still an N.A.P Inspector as well!
    All right, you all got me; I couldn't resist the idea of a haunted mansion, I would be using him for stupid tasks anyways, and I just wanted him to have a career to contribute to the household. And Civil Engineer sounded an awful lot like his last job, so I figured it would be funny if it was a case of 'the system said no'. :D

Well, by the time Rene had properly settled into the house, Winterfest was the next day! And since it's a mansion, that's a lot of halls to deck... :D
    The family decided to decorate the tree together.
    YbElpRY.pngg
    And they had a little get-together for the family's Werewolf and regular Sim friends; they did have to ask a few people to see their cold weather outfits for them not to freeze to death.
    lTape7T.png
    Just saying; one frosty death on the property is already one too many. :D Let's hope that Father Winter gifts the Ambrosia's some central heating, because that mansion could use some modern updating! The grand meal went great, but Hunter stuck around more for socializing with that Withered Stomach of his. Of course, the whole family were all on the nice list, especially Katherine.
    8kTPwGX.png
    Also, let's just say that I do not regret giving Hunter Command in return for his Withered Stomach; I used Groups to help guide some Sims to the fireplace to keep them warm, and about 5 of them just somehow refused to leave after disbanding that group and a quick 'send everyone home' interaction. This bit of unexpected trouble was nothing that a quick few 'Command to Leave' interactions couldn't fix, though.
    Y6TPdPz.png
    And the extra Vampire exp on him from Dark Meditation to replenish his Vampire Energy need sure was welcome; Rose has already hit Grand Master, but Hunter was still stuck at Prime. And after Winterfest, it was time to hit the gym to shed the extra pounds that Tofurkey might've put on! I keep forgetting that Rose is a 4-star celebrity now from her Writer career, though; I've just been sending her Excellent quality books (and up) to Literary Digest, and turns out her guides for new Vampires are a bigger hit than expected. And every time I send the couple to the gym, I'm somehow still surprised at the paparazzi and the swarm of fans around her every time. :D
    yb97Beh.png
    But it wasn't just Rose's fanclub at the gym today: none other than Vasmer Balke walked in, and took the machine right next to Hunter... Looks like the Order of the Rising Sun still keeps an eye on the Ambrosia's. :#
    wIHKmCH.png
    Given Hunter's anxious nature, I can't help but emphatize with him here; I have social anxiety myself, so I do have a bit of an idea on how it feels. I can only imagine the sense of terror he has to go through with a legendary vampire hunter in the room, though. :s And Rose actually had a disliked relationship with Vasmer by the time she was done with her workout and left the gym, so let's just say that she doesn't appreciate him spooking her husband like that... :D

Also, Grim potentially was going to be even busier then he already was today; a visitor caused a fire...
    Okay, so another Sim of mine, Brendan Travis, is a friend of the Ambrosia's, and an archeologist; I made him right when I treated myself to Jungle Adventure, so he was there to test the pack features and explore the temple in . He's a regular Sim, Adventurous, Cheerful and Good, and has a degree in Psychology. He came over on his own to give the family a gift, and turns out he er... was a little too adventurous when using the grill on the mansion's back porch. :# A fire started and he caught on fire. But luckily, Rose was just on her way to go socialize with him, and happened to have made it to that porch, so she was there to extinguish him when it happened.
    gkq5Jfj.png
    Good thing too, because that porch was all wood, and that particlar floor was clearly marked as 'low fire resistance' in build mode. :# Half the mansion could've burned down had Rose not been there! After that, I just gave the family some quick tasks, so Brendan could use one of the two bathrooms upstairs real quick to clean up; Not today, Grim. B) Not this one. And this is why I still include toilets despite the adult Vampires not needing to use them; either the Child-age ones will use them, or the Ambrosia's non-Vampire friends will. And since Rose took care of the fire, I instructed Hunter to clean the soot off the wood. Rose did go to check up on poor Brendan, but he was just like 'Eh, not the first bit of danger I've been in.'
    d5fwaJC.png
    Nothing compared to dealing with poison darts and skeletons, I suppose... :D In fact, he even apologized for causing the fire! But not like replacing the grill was even expensive for the household at this point. Just saying; it was only 1300 Simoleons, and Rose makes about 1700 to 2000 Simoleons in royalties off her books alone! So really, it's only like one royalty payment's worth of damage, nothing special for the Sims who have like 2 million Simoleons on the bank; Kevin probably had a good laugh when Hunter jokingly asked if that replacement was in the budget this month.
    But whole ordeal did make Hunter and Rose realize how fragile even the life of a Vampire can be; even though old age won't get them, either the sun or freak accidents like fire or emotional deaths can. And well; the Ambrosia's only feed on Evil and Mean Sims... Regular Sims still don't have anything to fear from them, though; those who misbehave, however... >:) The couple decided that it was time to teach Katherine what feeding was, and how to do that ethically. It was a little early to have her literally witnessing the act, though, so the couple told her to stay outside. But she was pretty excited that she got to come along for it the first time, and it was a bit of a teachable moment when Rose explained how it works.
    sya3I0L.png
    On the menu today; a Bond-style villain Sim that I made named Vincenzo Heinous.
    TcpYH9d.png
    He has two minions; Marco Bradford (the muscle) And Tatiana Maretovitch (every Bond villain has some kind of conventionally beautiful female minion, and that's her in this case). And no Diamond Agent has been able to bring him or the Heinous Gang to justice yet. But sometimes, karma has fangs... :D Him and Marco sure won't be functioning at full capacity anymore.
    PMvIqo0.png
    And for being a good kid and staying outside during the feeding as instructed, the Ambrosia's stopped by the park to reward Katherine; she completed the Mental Aspiration almost as quickly as the Creative one. I swear, that kid is going to reach the Teen life stage before I've even blinked! :o I know they grow up fast, but THIS fast!? I went for the Motor Aspiration next, and it's the last one she needs to complete before aging up. And one of the first goals in it involved playing on a jungle gym while playful.
    DJWP1dQ.png
    Also, I may have been wrong when I said 'they're going at night, who's even going to be there?' when I queued up the Travel interaction, because Rose did attract a bit of a fanclub again; turns out they know that she's a Vampire, and one from that little fanclub even donated some plasma (the girl with the brown hair and the green shirt; I think she's the president of that little fanclub or something :D This is the likethe 3rd time I've seen that townie).
    wutN3m8.png
    And while I had no way to get Katherine in the correct mood at the park this time, the Ambrosia's did have a nice day at the park regardless; Hunter even grilled some Chimichurri Skewers for her.
    DTwZESm.png
    But after a while, Rose was just like, 'Oh no the papparazzi are here...' Looks like someone in the fanclub squealed about her presence. Well, time to pack up the rest of those skewers and go home, I guess.
    QQzPfuK.png
    I would have her quit the spotlight, but her celebrity status makes for too many funny moments like this. :D So I deciced to just build Hunter's fame to match via his Pipe Organ skill. Also, Winterfest had been particularly generous on this household; it always takes me a while to get thtough the present pile, even on multi-Sim households like this. I hadn't even gotten around to sorting out the household inventory yet! I have a bit of of a holiday for both the start of summer and the start of winter, involving a few simple activities to really enjoy that season; it was Summer Solstice today, and the only activity is Water Fun, so I was looking for the bucket of water balloons I bought the household for that last time.
    bNgaG6w.png
    And for the record; I did find the item, and good thing Rose is a daywalker. You'd think that water balloons would go right through Rene, but Katherine managed to land one on him regardless.
    1AnzaIR.png
    I guess her aim has gotten better since that food fight! :D Katherine is sadly a tad glitched when it comes to holidays, though; the activities don't track on her at all, and I'm not even sure if she gets the satisfaction points for completing them. I've looked this bug up to see if there's fixes as I always do when I encounter one, but I've heard that this particular bug is relatively new. It has been happening since the Halloween onesies dropped, and household orders were thrown out of whack, with only the first 3 Sims in the household order able to participate in holidays at all. So Katherine probably doesn't get the satisfacion points for them, and I hope I won't have to wait like 3 years for this bug to appear on a Laundry List...:| It's a crucial bit of gameplay that's affected, so this particular bug sure is a nasty one. And it's no fun if the whole family can't participate.
    Oh well; have a bonus screenshot of Hunter actually being able to participate to soften the blow for anyone who's also experiencing this one as well; Brendan came by to visit again, so I guess we can consider this water balloon fight practice for the next time he accidentally sets himself on fire. :D
    5PR6Mei.png

Wow, what a day! Let's hope we don't have to see Grim return anytime soon... Hunter managed to rank up near the end of my gaming session, and got an extra point in the sun resistance ability; he's hopefully going to his Grandmaster in the next post, because I'm planning to potentially make him a daywalker as well. Just saying'; with his Loves Outdoors trait, I kind of feel bad for him that he only gets to go outside at night. But since he still burns in the sun for now, I'm being a bit extra careful with him after this gaming session, just to be safe. :# This gaming session was a little cursed, but it did remind me to be a bit more careful with my Sims if I want them to live. At least Hunter burns a good bit slower now, though. And Katherine made it all the way to Motor level 7, so I had better get that birthday cake ready for her. But we'll have to save the high school hijinks until the next post; see you all then! :)
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @DaniRose2143, page 1283.
    Thank you for your comment!
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 3,008 Member
    Michelle aced her first term! I thought I'd taken a screenshot but sadly not *sigh*. Ah well, A+ in all classes. I wonder how long I can maintain this? Twice now I've had Sims who got A+ in all their classes except one in the final term, which got an A. So. Frustrating! But it's still a great GPA and they did well in their careers.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 29,082 Member
    @Smellincoffee
    Enjoyed your Gen 3 update. Isaac is one of those totally laid back dudes. Are you sure he wasn't surfing in CA? Best of luck to Hypatha, now that she's a teen. Fun read.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    @BleuSeaWaves Aw poor Talladega. Note to Father Winter: Please come with carrots and apples to share. After all human kids often leave them out for your reindeer . . . Just sayin'.

@MelanieScribbles I enjoy your humor-laced update. This line made me chuckle, "The thing is; the system at his old job doesn't allow for registering the death of an employee! It only registers customer deaths. And his boss said that his frosty demise was no excuse not to show up, so technically... Rene is still an N.A.P Inspector as well!"
    Best of luck with Katherine as a Teen, when she ages up.
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member

Today Jeb had to break the bad news about Vlad and the Bond to Saiwa... But Noxee has advice 💃🏿
    Full episode ▶️ here at the forum.
    c24fadc66f8bf2611e8b356af7d0237f605b32c4.jpg

And a little good night episode from The Stables 🌌
    Full episode ▶️ here at the forum.
    5e6e5c3ebcfbd3281400d07be1e918e4b31b1302.jpg
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game 🛺 A Dramedy 🚶🏼🚶🏻🚶🏽🚶🏽 The Boys 🥇 Their first year - A Dramedy 🚀 Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug ☃️ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms 🛋 SciFi 👾 creatively edited Screenshots 🎨
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 3,008 Member
    Looks like there's going to be a long heatwave in Oasis Springs this upcoming summer!

1yWVJ8T.jpg
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 7,320 Member
    @DaniRose2143 , thank you :)
    @BlueSeaWaves ,
    Oh my, poor Talladega, only wanted a present! Funny how she was like she saw nothing :D:D:D

Marcus suggested that Jemina has a day off from Jennifer, himself and all everyday chores <3 (He DID, as in speech bubbles were skiing and bath)

Jemina left to Mt.Komerebi the same morning, just for one day trip!
    XMXGdRd.png

YuQ0KUw.png
    She got skies out of that little hole.. yeah

P8mCp4U.png
    long line..

C5Z311x.png
    but finally!!

And the moment she was waiting for:
    mkvzzeF.png

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
    My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 9,259 Member
    @Ellupelluellu
    It is amazing how much, and what, sims can fit into such small spaces!🤣 Jemina deserves some 'me time'. I'm happy she's having such a good time by the looks of things!🙂

I was having a minor case of writers block so I thought I'd spend some time in CAS to help clear it. There's no rush, but I have at least four new characters I needed to create for Schemes & Dreams. So I created the first one, Chloe Devereaux. Chloe is one of Judith Ward's prize protégés, and someone she compares Rayvn to in terms of acting ability. Chloe is a global superstar, but a half step below Judith, at least in Judith's mind. Chloe is one of Ray's idols.

Here is the unedited CAS original...
    laGBdyg.png

After...
    dYaooCS.png
    6YqKICc.png
    DDfWPya.png
    lTMVDk0.png

Chloe won't be a major part of the story until at least Part Two, but she will have at least one cameo in Part One, maybe more.🙂
  • Options
    Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member
    edited November 2023
    Saiwa is rearranging their sub unit aka The Boys. Ji Ho told him he is still determined to leave - and live together with Genji, his first bonded.
    The certain Genji who bit Ji Ho and turned our story upside down. Vlad is freaking out, the others don't like it either - but Ji Ho has his reasons...
    Full episode 👉 here at the forum.
    8212cc70657d33271640ea8accdf3b145d92d6c1.jpg
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game 🛺 A Dramedy 🚶🏼🚶🏻🚶🏽🚶🏽 The Boys 🥇 Their first year - A Dramedy 🚀 Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug ☃️ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms 🛋 SciFi 👾 creatively edited Screenshots 🎨
  • Options
    @CK213
    The apartments look 👌 They do look like them too. Very impressive!
    @MelanieScribbles
    Aw Katherines going to be virtuoso. Oof rip that Inspector😅 Hah Hunter’s very brave to face Grim. Very fun update😁
    @GalacticGal
    Take notes and do better next time Father Winter! Talladega’s feeling better from no present atleast😅
    @Lucy_Henley
    Oh my, that’s a heat wave alright😵
    @Ellupelluellu
    Catalina has Talladegas back😆
    Lol I like how you added this,
    (He DID, as in speech bubbles were skiing and bath)
    Marcus is very considerate☺️ Hah everything was packaged very well to fit😆 Wow, long line, some people with sad faces but she’s happy. Great day away 😁
    @DaniRose2143
    Best of luck with the writers blocks. One of Judith’s success stories👀 Well this is very interesting,
    but a half step below Judith, at least in Judith's mind.
    Her debut will be very interesting
  • Options
    Continuation of Julie's flashback :
    To say Julie was happy to back in Brindleton Bay with Alexis would be an understatement. MahLMAo.png
    She showed Alexis the room she prepared for her, for whenever she wants to stay over or visit. pRrj8KQ.png Alexis took her seat and smiled. 8froKDy.png Julie overtime had become whelmed with guilt, over leaving Justin with their baby. Dominic would constantly express his disappointment in her for doing that. He tried to encourage his daughter in meeting her sister but his words always fell flat. Q2jH8Wi.png Alexis knew very little about her half-sister, but even Julie knew that she didn’t care to know more. Dominic had told her before that she questions him if it was her sister’s fault that they were divorced. She didn’t seem to believe his answer. Julie tried to think of ways to get them to meet. HUeldch.png While pushing her on the swings one day, she noticed Alexis was in a great mood. Maybe this was her opportunity.lja1e27.png After taking the swing beside hers, she gave it a shot. “Just the 2 of us? Dad’s not going?” Alexis asked. “Just the 2 of us, it’ll be a girls trip. We’ll go to Del Sol Valley and explore there. I can show you where your father and I used to go to when he was nominated for awards.” The thought of it excited her. Julie purposely left out the part where they would by stop by to see her sister. O8zKKgt.png With her agreeing, Julie thought it was all set in stone. Before she left for the day she let Dominic know of her accomplishment. This was her undoing. Dominic went out to find Alexis. “Your mother tells me you’re both going to see your sister. I’m proud of you for coming around Lex.” Alexis stopped in her tracks, “No, she said we’re gong to explore the city there. Was Mom lying?” Dominic realized his mistake. ToM2hCe.png After telling her mother, she had a change of mind Alexis stopped visiting her for weeks. Dominic grounded her for acting spoiled and only thinking about herself but that didn’t seem to bother her. After the long weeks of not having Alexis visit her, Julie figured that was a sensitive subject to deal with her yRiZTPG.png

“So you’re not even going to make an attempt to have them meet? You’re just giving up?” Dominic teared into Julie for her caving into their daughters desire. 9j5j2pW.png
    “Well I can’t take her by force to meet someone she doesn’t want to meet” Alexis tried reasoning. Dominic couldn’t believe what he was hearing. Hts2RXi.png He spoke up. “But she’s not just someone, thats her younger sister. You’re just enabling Alexis’ behavior, Julie” She shrugged, “No, I don’t think so.” jTNVjMU.png Later in the week Alexis visited her mother after school. She was planning on staying over for the weekend. Julie was glad the tension between them was gone. She remembered what Dominic told her about enabling her behavior. She knew very well that she was, but in her mind she felt she had no other choice. She left her baby when she was just a week old, now that time has gone by Julie felt she had no right to return to as her mother. With every passing day, her courage to do so was wilting. That relationship was long ruined, right now she could only think to keep her relationship with Alexis afloat. RfPqXz1.png From then on Julie stayed on Alexis’ good side. The only downside to it was the constant arguments with her ex husband, but it was a small price to pay. Days went by, then weeks, turned into months and eventually years. Alexis’ birthday arrived. To celebrate they held a small private party. Dominic was good friends with the Bailey-Moon family and invited them. Unfortunately Thorne was out for a gig. Only Octavia came. WDYMYyV.png She blew the candles, but the flames appeared againKEpjxpm.png They celebrated when she blew them. Dominic missed it since Octavia’s elbow was in his face. (She ended up taking a shower while there and changed outfits😭) JrNl03E.png Despite having a celebrity at her birthday celebration, Alexis was glad to have her mother there DXGxyY2.png
  • Options
    BeckyI7FanBeckyI7Fan Posts: 123 Member
    A few days ago, I started a new family. My sim is a writer and has a female cat named Beryl. They live in a two bedroom house that's cheap looking. Their last name is Evans.
  • Options

@DaniRose2143 ,
    Chloe looks awesome!!
    I may of chosen different hair tho, as that is, or is close what Danielle had? just different color.
    Do not get me wrong, that looks awesome, just first thing popped to my mind was "she has Danielle-hair" :D
    @BlueSeaWaves
    Oh, Julie.. so many decisions to maybe regret later , but maybe at the time she saw no other (easy, at least) way.

My tester sim, Ted 2 Tester (Original Ted Tester was my first tester sim)
    MzjDYVJ.png

Looking so proud of himself, after making me doing 2h worth of 50-50 over Vanilla bug ( :s:s:s )

(I am too used to having a mod or more to cause any troubles, I started with 50-50 straight away, without bothering to try totally Vanilla until it was my very last action....)
  • Options
    @BlueSeaWaves
    My block wasn't anything major. I think it had more to do with how tired I was feeling last night. I got a good night's sleep and I'm in the writing groove again. I have time to work out the details on Chloe's larger part in the story but her debut will be fairly small.

When Colette's story started I thought what a horrible person Julie was. She wasn't a good mom, but she wasn't a bad person. You've done a wonderful job with this flashback storyline and it's made Julie very relatable. She truly loves both of her daughters.🙂

• Options
    @Ellupelluellu
    I thought it was just my imagination, but you saw something too.🤔

She has different hair but I was looking at her and thinking she looked a bit like Danielle, Liberty, and Summer all rolled into one. I wrote it off to being tired. When I went into CAS the first sim that popped up was the one I made Londyn from. Danielle started out as Kat Jenkins. When the first sim came up I rolled the randomize dice a few times until I found a sim I liked and thought 'this is Chloe'. I kept looking at hairstyles and thinking this one is Summer's, that one is Liberty's, that one is Allegra. Danielle is the only one that uses an alpha skin, everyone else uses the same Maxis Match one. I want her to be more unique so I will make some subtle changes to set her apart more.😁

Ted the Tester 2 has some swagger even standing there.🙂
  • Options
    @Ellupelluellu
    Yeah she has much to regret but she’s trying to make up for it.
    OOF, I gotta do that today. I downloaded a few mods and my game was acting weird. I don’t wanna start with the process😭
    @DaniRose2143
    Glad to hear it wasn’t major🙂
    Thank you, Julie started off as horrible but she truly does care.
    Also lol I thought she resembled Danielle too, but I brushed it off as my imagination. Danielle has alpha skin?👀 Lol I’m going through every pic of her, I’ve seen pics online other places of sims with alpha that leave me thinking alpha isn’t so great on sims but I didn’t realize Danielle has. She always did stand out(in a good way) The alpha’s definitely subtle on her. Lol
    When the first sim came up I rolled the randomize dice a few times until I found a sim I liked and thought 'this is Chloe'.
    Didn’t think others did this too😅
  • Options
    @BlueSeaWaves @Ellupelluellu I made three small changes to Chloe's look and I think I got rid of the similarities between her and Danielle.

OHmFmLu.png

I changed the hairstyle, and the jaw and nose presets. The first hairstyle was a different file but it had a very similar shape and the exact same length. Danielle's hair and the one Chloe had were both by SimCelebrity00.

Talking about the skin overlays, the one Danielle has is Bassis 6.0 by S-Club, and I use Llumiasims Frasia for everybody else. I tried the Frasia skin on Danielle and I love it, but to my eye it changes her looks enough that I stayed with the Bassis for continuity. I found Frasia after I started writing Tartosan Sun so that's why I didn't switch. Here's a comparison of the two. The one on top is the alpha skin, Bassis...
    wYOvtuR.pngpWz3Tg4.png

The big change is with the Frasia skin she loses that golden glow. It's the same skin tone in both but the MM skin makes her look paler on my computer anyway.
  • Options
    @DaniRose2143 ,
    Yes, now Chloe looks like individual, not a copy of someone else (it was the hair for me) :smiley:

And I agree, keep the original overlay with Danielle :)
  • Options
    @BlueSeaWaves. Wow
    Julie certainly has quite the mess to clean up now. doesn't she? Yikes. She needs to find her courage, somewhere. I hope she does and that she finally does the right thing. Good writing. Interesting turn of events.
  • Options
    BeckyI7Fan wrote: »
    A few days ago, I started a new family. My sim is a writer and has a female cat named Beryl. They live in a two bedroom house that's cheap looking. Their last name is Evans.

Sounds like your off to a good start. Can't wait to hear more about their adventures. I wish your writer good luck.
  • Options
    @BlueSeaWaves @Ellupelluellu I made three small changes to Chloe's look and I think I got rid of the similarities between her and Danielle.

OHmFmLu.png

I changed the hairstyle, and the jaw and nose presets. The first hairstyle was a different file but it had a very similar shape and the exact same length. Danielle's hair and the one Chloe had were both by SimCelebrity00.

Talking about the skin overlays, the one Danielle has is Bassis 6.0 by S-Club, and I use Llumiasims Frasia for everybody else. I tried the Frasia skin on Danielle and I love it, but to my eye it changes her looks enough that I stayed with the Bassis for continuity. I found Frasia after I started writing Tartosan Sun so that's why I didn't switch. Here's a comparison of the two. The one on top is the alpha skin, Bassis...
    wYOvtuR.pngpWz3Tg4.png

The big change is with the Frasia skin she loses that golden glow. It's the same skin tone in both but the MM skin makes her look paler on my computer anyway.

She's paler on my computer, too.
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,911 Member
    I updated my 12, Grimmauld Place to try and make it more accurate.

hPr3a93.png
    PFQdv3e.png
    vjWL6ZY.png
    4L7gfTu.png
    5lcRWth.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top