Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    _Gina_Gina Posts: 253 Member
    edited March 2023
    Hey there, Aimee writing! I hope it hasn't been super long for you since the last entry, it's only been a week over here... but it felt so much longer! Mostly because half of it, I was out adventuring!
    rOhxbjJ.png
    Selvadorada is absolutely amazing. It's just. So green and loud and full of life, you know? And nobody gives two plums about what you're doing and they got this wicked cool habit of napping over the noon when it's stifling hot outside. Unless it's raining like it was when I got there... and when it rains, it pours.

But anyway, if the land is full of life, that goes double for the locals. I got to know lots of new people and hear lots of stories, both ancient and relatively new. They told me about the jungle, the animals that are a threat there and the treasures that might still be out there, too!
    SwgZ4nx.png

And... some of them stories were about my father. Sounds like he's actually become really infamous over there... and not everyone thinks of him as a villain either. I sort of don't know what to believe because everyone says something different. Some say he was a horrible, evil man, some say he was that kind of a rascal that would steal from - you know, the Landgraab sorta folks that have no right to be as filthy rich as they are and help the few folks that dared run with him. Mostly his half-sister. And everyone agrees that he could swipe a girl's heart as easily as her money. Heh, that's one thing I might have actually gotten from him. You shouda seen the looks I got at the Cantina.
    JkWoa64.png

That was all super fun, but I wanted an actual adventure so I decided to go check out the jungle - and you'd never guess the first thing I met in there. A jaguar! A real, honest-to-Creator, wildcat. It never noticed me, but my heart was racing for so long afterwards. Just - phew! I think it might have been a sign, though. Y'know... Jaguar. That's what they used to call dad. Because, the most dangerous thing in the jungle. ;)

Talking about signs, this whole trip was full of them. It woulda be creepy if it weren't so cool. The very first time I got to the Temple (they say the Temple changes every time you go in there, did you know?) and this is what welcomed me?
    7Sua8kD.png

Yeah, plants. So many of them. Like it just knew I love growing things and wanted to welcome me. The whole floor was covered in ferns. It's a plumming shame I couldn't snip a piece of those and take it back with me but ferns would never survive in Oasis Springs... unless I buy a sprinkler of course, but the water bills would skyrocket so... yeah, no. Not yet at least. And I found a piece of dirt I think has something in it, but I had to catch my plane and I don't have any tools over here to do anything with it. But that's okay, I'm so gonna go back soon, anyway! I can just take the probably-artefact back with me then and clean it up there, I saw an archaeology table in the marketplace.

And back home, there was an amazing surprise waiting for me, too! See the trip was cheaper than I expected, so I ordered a bit of a remodel before I left so when I returned I almost didn't recognize my cute new little housie. It's like they'd enchanted the place while I was out, really.
    q93SOld.png
    I might get a couple more columns in the front eventually, but for now the second floor is just a dream so it's okay. Other than that, though? Lookie! It might be tiny, but it's all mission style, just like the rich folk villas on the other side o' town. And they know why they have them like this, too! It lets so much less heat inside now!

XV5FgBo.png
    And this is the veranda. Again, I got plans, especially for some outdoor seating, maybe a grill, that sorta thing. But again, now the place looks like a house, not a cobbled together shack and that's what counts. It stayed all the same inside, for now, not enough money for that. One step after the other, you know?

Talking about money, that's what the other half of the week was about. I feel like I figured out what I want now... a family. An actual, real family that can always count on each other. But the house isn't big enough for that! It can't handle more than two people as it is. So see, I wanna fix that first. Prove to myself I can do this on my own and build a house that my family can call a home. If I dare dream big, I want to say for generations... so that's what I have been focusing on.
    I tried a few things.
    GhETG9a.png
    Singing is fun and I have gotten a bit better, but it still doesn't pay all that well.

i7aZGLZ.png
    Painting, though, that's where the money is. I do have an eye for colors so I think this is what I'll do. A freelance painter? There's worse things for a sim to be, eh?

So, I figured that out and then looked to add a few things to my garden. Not only do I love gardening, not only does it save a lot of money on groceries, but flowers sell well, too! So I picked me some at the Spice Festival...
    GkTGEGV.png
    ...oh! Almost forgot, there's one more thing I did there. I tried one of these, and actually managed not to choke! Tee-hee! That was fun.
    rx047rr.png

And then the next day I stopped by the Finchwick Fair and got lots of seeds there, too. Oh yeah, and told off that crabby old crone.
    InzdSAS.png

My garden is doing great since I got planterboxes for all my poor little leafies. I'd been apologizing to the ones I planted first for making them tough it out in the sand, but now they all have their own cozy rooms. Haha, I guess leafbabies are the first step, amirite?
    CgY4uvZ.png

And that's about all the important stuff! My home's growing, but it's still not there yet by far. I'll keep at it and let you know how's it going next time. Thrive too and see ya Well. I guess I won't see ya later, exactly, but you know what I mean, right? Bye! <3

AN: Eeep! @DaniRose2143 sending good, healing vibes your way.
  • Options
    sorokonozhkasorokonozhka Posts: 20 Member
    Judith Ward died I think, Marcus Flex left her mansion (the rest of the partihaus still lives there) with their child and moved in with Lavina Chopra with whom he had a second child.
    I am so sad when townies disappear from my game. Geeta Rasoya recently died and poor Raj is all alone with a bald cat he adopted. I could see him getting more cats to be honest. Mele Kahananui died, Jess Sigworth's husband died, TINA TINKER (of all people!!) died. I tried to preserve as many characters as possible but several more households have also been shattered by tragic deaths.
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 9,097 Member
    @_Gina Aww thank you very much dear!❤️🤗 I'm feeling 100% better today. I'm just making up for lost time. I'm still hoping to have the next UtTS done today, or tomorrow at the latest.🙂
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,992 Member
    Little Scarlet has the "Loves Sound" quirk, and recently learned to Sit Up... so now she loves wiggling to music. The animation and her cute little noises... <3

1FvINCM.jpg
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,578 Member
    edited March 2023
    "Christopher Michaelson. I heard about your divorce from Celeste and thought I'd extend a gesture of goodwill. I see you got my gift. What did you think of the job offer that came with it??"

bWsjQke.png

Later...

"Hey buddy! I gave you a suit and a job! Nobody said take my hair style too!"

"Come on, Kerrigan! You know I'm making this look good!"

9vu1o21.png
  • Options
    vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    Well the Crowley triplets have aged into teenagers :'(:'(:'( and Wren is now a child. They grow up so quick!!

Wren aged into a child and rolled the recycle disciple trait. She is quite smart when it comes to school and also very creative. It will be interesting to see who she becomes.
    52771571870_075e8b0018_z.jpg

The triplets spent their last days as kids hanging out (and even including Wren), playing in the playroom and zooming around on their bikes.
    52771415164_1a2570e1c3_z.jpg
    52771415169_e3a55720a6_z.jpg
    52770625357_1a7e94474d_z.jpg

And then they were teenagers...

Reese (in the blue hoodie) rolled the slob trait to go with his self-assured trait. He likes extreme sports, adventure and hanging out with his friends. Reid rolled the lactose intolerant trait to go with his music lover trait. He loves to play the piano and just everything music.
    52771647738_7e0bf71ee3_z.jpg

Remi rolled the socially awkward trait to go with her slob trait. She likes to do her own thing and is fascinated by fashion.
    52771647718_1023ee57cd_z.jpg

Also - they got all their teeth back when they aged into teenagers, hurrah!
  • Options
    Scarlet is now a big sister! Barbara had another little girl, Clementine. Scarlet has the Sunny trait and Clementine has the Wiggly trait. They’re nine days apart age-wise. Let’s see what it’s like raising two infants at once… *nervous laughter*
  • Options
    ElisdreamElisdream Posts: 295 Member
    edited March 2023
    Her and her moms went to Willow's Creek community garden to harvest some spring plants, and she harvested some strawberries!
    It tasted "just okay" tho, so she planted some in her backyard, and feed one to the birds.
    2a12dad26109bac6214ccb766cfeccebd40c7f26.pnj
    847863f841c01f8c2a85a0efc2fdeca8ecc00fae.pnj
    Her mom used the rest to make some delicious jam, and Isabel learnt, in a very creative way, that's something you can do to not waste unsavory fruit! :p
    7d2451da0a0f528019ec9be64ce64ecd77f977e1.pnj
    06b01fa86010618c19901424e4d2a512ca617fd7.pnj
    Now the strawberry jam was in the making, and it was time for some cross-stitching till dinner.
    994f08bbc06d4fc1b3fdbc627971e465cac08e3c.pnj
    Post edited by Elisdream on
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 6,036 Member
    edited March 2023
    @Elisdream Isabel is so cute :) fun to see her learning and trying new things

Time for a wedding! Strachan style :)

01-03-23-12-14-40-PM.png

more here

• Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 9,097 Member
    I'm writing like a madwoman. I'm still hoping to be able to finish up this chapter of Tartosan Sun today. The poses make for wonderful screenshots but they can are time consuming to set up, and most of them have tiny thumbnails so it's difficult of see exactly what the pose looks like until they start posing. Then if it's the wrong one you have to go through it all again...but it is worth the extra effort.
    aSGwy0w.png

I learned something else, Londyn's signature ponytail hairstyle has mapping issues with hats and some accessories. There were some poses where she and Danielle were holding objects and those items that were listed under 'hats' actually had the design on the object show up on her hair instead. I've never been able to have her wear a hat or most hair accessories with that hairstyle because the hair textures transfer on to the hat or accessory itself. I'm having a hard time changing that iconic ponytail, but I'm thinking the day where she switches back to her natural hairstyle may be closer than I thought. It will be part of a storyline when I do it. I'm looking for that hairstyle that screams 'Londyn' when I see it.
  • Options
    Lady_EarthLady_Earth Posts: 187 Member
    Monty (The Sims 2): Beatrice, Antonio's sister lives with this family.

Antonio and Bianca are in a race to see who can get into a relationship first. Here's Antonio trying to woo Meredith Palmer from the American version of The Office.
    03-21-23-7-48-21-PM.png

Eric McGinnis (I might've gotten the last name wrong), is Bianca's object of affection. She won the race and accepted his offer to live with him, his dog, and female alien roommate.
    03-24-23-8-40-33-PM.png

But, Antonio eventually won Meredith over despite the irony of him being a family man with two kids and her hating children.
    03-25-23-2-05-45-PM.png

Beatrice and her 🐸🐸🐸🐸 are good, studious kids. Here's him convincing a complete stranger to help him. He also convinced an elderly friend to agree to a boyfriend's proposal.
    03-25-23-9-06-48-PM.png

I'm going with the kid's ages in TS2 so it was time to age up the twins.
    03-26-23-11-56-48-AM.png
    03-26-23-12-01-43-PM.png

Meredith and Antonio had a set of twins named after the protagonists from 12th Night: Sebastian and Viola.
    03-26-23-1-41-01-PM.png
    03-26-23-1-41-04-PM.png
  • Options
    Looks like I've been affected by that bug where infant food preferences disappear. Scarlet had tried a few foods, like apple sauce and mango, but when I went back into the game today she had apparently never tried anything. The milestones are all still there, including first infant food. People who've also had the bug seem to say it's to do with going into CAS, and I did go into CAS before closing the game yesterday to change Clementine's outfit. It's a pain, but at least the milestones haven't disappeared which would be worse. She does still love apple sauce though!

Here's baby Clementine being snuggled to sleep by her mummy <3

KrBVzkS.jpg

I also had a brief instance of SlenderBaby yesterday with Scarlet. It was kinda creepy, especially because she had a little smile on her face...
  • Options
    GoddessBylineGoddessByline Posts: 281 Member
    Eek! :#

0LAn4t0.jpg
    I don't use CC so if you see something in a screenshot of mine, it's from the game.
    EA Account (Gallery) ID: BylineBelife
  • Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,109 Member
    edited March 2023
    Teaser for Chapter 9: A Leap of Faith

Because this teaser is picture heavy, I'm sharing a link to my story thread. I'm planning on trying to write a longer chapter, so it's going to take some time to finish writing it. As you can see, a lot will be happening.

52773327814_729edc91f4_h.jpg

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/18249277/#Comment_18249277
  • Options
    MightySparksMightySparks Posts: 80 Member
    After playing with the new expansion... I started with a new Sim and eventually got her married and they had a kid. Infants were A LOT harder to deal with than expected so I decided to wait until having another baby in the family. But they decided to get pregnant before that one was a toddler so then I had two of them to look after. Decided to not have any more babies in this family. Then my Sim went through a mid-life crisis and wanted to casual woohoo. Her second woohoo partner got her pregnant... and she had twins.

Absolutely exhausting but this feels like classic Sims 2 type gameplay and I love it.
  • Options
    afoxstailafoxstail Posts: 29 Member
    In my 100 Adopted Babies Challenge, I had set up a club to have my young adult Sims come home and help out with cleaning, cooking, etc... but the oldest of the young adults set the kitchen on fire THREE times so I had to kick them out of the club since I still needed help with the cooking. The oven isn't even that bad! Their cooking skill was decent too! The third time I didn't even bother to extinguish self, though they did survive.
  • Options
    Nothing much happened in my game today...oh yeah

Minerva exploded!
    Nvi62WP.png
  • Options
    blaq797blaq797 Posts: 145 Member
    Well, on Bobbi's save, I aged up the Vlad triplets to toddlers at least if not children [cant remember]. Trying to keep their temperments similar to the initial set... Vladov was intense I think, turned inquisitive maybe... Vladimir was calm, aged to charming. And Vladistok was sensitive, possibly aged to energized/wild/whichever...

Axia has pushed to the top of several careers before settling back into science for the moment, even as she pursues a marriage with Vlad Straud who moved in with her after rejecting her marriage offer.

Axys is still a teen and pursuing a degree; also in the secret society too. Happens to have allowed Luna Vilareal to move in with her...

Experimenting with various things at the moment as well. Like the ultra-thin family, who is nearly literally rail thin...
    Sorry, Avatar is merely my favorite Sims 4 sim.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 6,036 Member
    @Kerrigan Whoa!
    Death by spellcaster overload?
  • Options
    The Briggs family are doing well. Scarlet has achieved almost all the infant milestones now, except for Pulled to Stand. You can also get First Vacation and First Visit to a Family Member’s Home, the second of which is kinda pointless since there aren’t any other family members. It’s just William, Barbara and the girls. I could do the vacation one for fun, since you apparently get it the second they arrive on the lot. Barbara does need a break from work. I might send them to Tartosa since I’ve not had Sims vacation there before.
  • Options
    thewolfsalemthewolfsalem Posts: 21 Member
    It's been a while since I last played, so I decided randomly to start a 100 babies challenge to get the hang of the new Infants lol you know, playing hard so I learn the ropes quickly. My matriarch, Gaia, had a boy with Knox Greenberg, called him Aspen and he's currently about to age into a toddler, I've been having lots of fun with the infant stage! She also has a little girl with Geoffrey Landgraab, her name is Clover and she just aged to infant

Can't post links/pictures still but both kids are way too adorable lol
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 7,139 Member
    @DaniRose2143 and @BlueSeaWaves , thank you :)

Not much, rl and mandatory healthcare related stuff got into way, and my mod folder still unfinished..

Babs did age to toddler tho.

sf6ciTE.png
    Her parents were impressed of her skills.

XkfDqKE.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
    My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    @Kerrigan Whoa!
    Death by spellcaster overload?

Yep! I run an 8 person spellcaster club and they overdo it sometimes. But we do get to have a dance party with Grim when things get out of hand!

7IkwxdG.png
  • Options
    Simeon Silversweater found himself smitten and stumbling to find the right words to even introduce himself when Jocasta Aphrodite appeared in the Realm of Magic.

9TbeX2r.png
  • Options
    graecyngraecyn Posts: 7 New Member
    I can't post an image yet, but my sim was offered a criminal job randomly, which was absolutely hilarious.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top