Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Phoenix Puffclaw Reading Circle

Comments

• CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member

Funny chapter, Friendsfan!

I'm also reading @DarciTheFox 's Djinni's Lamp today--it's so fun and gorgeous! I think you'll really like it, @friendsfan367 and @MadameLee !
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »

Funny chapter, Friendsfan!

I'm also reading @DarciTheFox 's Djinni's Lamp today--it's so fun and gorgeous! I think you'll really like it, @friendsfan367 and @MadameLee !

i would be reading but i fell behind on writing the day i got sick.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,752 Member
    So I have read everyone's story
    6adMCGP.gif
    MadameLee wrote: »
    So I have read everyone's story

Awesome! I think I have, too...

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    edited June 2016
    I know it's not Cathy
    Post edited by MadameLee on
    6adMCGP.gif
    edited June 2016
    who is who know it's not Cathy

That's who! :)
    Post edited by CathyTea on

edited June 2016
    its me
    Post edited by friendsfan367 on
    cathtea can you and madam lee edit the post with my real name. mom might get mad because i was able to get a credit card to protect against idenity theft. its the only reason she let me.
    edited June 2016
    cathtea can you and madam lee edit the post with my real name. mom might get mad because i was able to get a credit card to protect against idenity theft. its the only reason she let me.

Got it !

• CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    Finally back at my computer so i've managed to write up some new chapters.

* Liberty
    * A little Reign
    * A little Reign part 2

@friendsfan367 what happened to the benders I popped over to read the backstory and everythings gone :o

@XSimMimX and @Charliimai

I just caught up on both of your stories! They so good!

I really enjoy the creative way that both of you develop a story around the challenge--really creative uses of CC and of what the game offers, too!

That was really fun reading! :)

Thank you @CathyTea my story was shaped by the cc I came across a few pieces of prehistoric clothing that i loved while trying to replace the cc I lost when my last pc died and knew it would never fit in my game. I was trying to think of a way i could use it without it looking strange in my modern worlds, An idea started to form in my head and Una Reign was born.
    My challenge stories are usually game driven with tweaks to the story to keep it interesting but this time i'm trying a more plot driven story but still using the restrictions of the challenge. I having fun with it and just hope that comes across and I'm not boring anyone. :D

I totally agree with you about @DarciTheFox 's Djinni's lamp the Visuals are gorgeous. Djinni and all the other characters are Stunning (not to mention the furnishings and backgrounds) and fit the story perfectly.

I'm going to go back and catch up on any posts and updates I've missed I'll be back later hopefully.

Fly high Puffclaws :D
    cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
    Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
    RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)

Charliimai wrote: »
    Finally back at my computer so i've managed to write up some new chapters.

* Liberty
    * A little Reign
    * A little Reign part 2

@friendsfan367 what happened to the benders I popped over to read the backstory and everythings gone :o

@XSimMimX and @Charliimai

I just caught up on both of your stories! They so good!

I really enjoy the creative way that both of you develop a story around the challenge--really creative uses of CC and of what the game offers, too!

That was really fun reading! :)

Thank you @CathyTea my story was shaped by the cc I came across a few pieces of prehistoric clothing that i loved while trying to replace the cc I lost when my last pc died and knew it would never fit in my game. I was trying to think of a way i could use it without it looking strange in my modern worlds, An idea started to form in my head and Una Reign was born.
    My challenge stories are usually game driven with tweaks to the story to keep it interesting but this time i'm trying a more plot driven story but still using the restrictions of the challenge. I having fun with it and just hope that comes across and I'm not boring anyone. :D

I totally agree with you about @DarciTheFox 's Djinni's lamp the Visuals are gorgeous. Djinni and all the other characters are Stunning (not to mention the furnishings and backgrounds) and fit the story perfectly.

I'm going to go back and catch up on any posts and updates I've missed I'll be back later hopefully.

Fly high Puffclaws :D

i have to do the chapters over.lauren and noel don't seem to care that their on their millononth attempt. not real but sometimes it feel that way.
  • CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    edited June 2016
    Sorry to hear that @friendsfan367 you don't seem to have much luck with them do you. Hopefully this times the charm and if you hang on a few days they'll have a restaurant to run and they'll be able to take a break from the babymaking (Unless maybe their working on the 100 baby challenge without your knowledge) :D
    cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
    Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
    RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)

Charliimai wrote: »
    Sorry to hear that @friendsfan367 you don't seem to have much luck with them do you. Hopefully this times the charm and if you hang on a few days they'll have a restaurant to run and they'll be able to take a break from the babymaking (Unless maybe their working on the 100 baby challenge without your knowledge) :D

whats shocking is my attempts are in double digits now i thought it would get boring. for some reason everrytime i start over no one is bored. once i did do a new family and jes said what no benders.

i have to do the chapters over.lauren and noel don't seem to care that their on their millononth attempt. not real but sometimes it feel that way.

It seems like Noel and Lauren like all their do-overs! Lots of times to get to live lots of lives! Maybe this time, they won't have quintuplets!

It seems like Noel and Lauren like all their do-overs! Lots of times to get to live lots of lives! Maybe this time, they won't have quintuplets!

your a published author. aren't you supposed to give the readers what they want? i mean thats what a writer does right. so as long as no one is sick of the benders i'll keep writing them. noel hair looks differnt now.

i think noel and lauren are afraid of death. i did see how they would look as teens.that was fun,

i think lauren and noel glitched on purpose restraunts come out soon. she loves eating and sleeping.

i think lauren and noel glitched on purpose restraunts come out soon. she loves eating and sleeping.

Do you think you'll have them open a restaurant?

Do you think you'll have them open a restaurant?

yes just noel lauren will be a doctor
    @CathyTea Well Elsa&Sofia Berjgen have the Scandinavian look (blonde&blue eyes) that Germany before and during WWII LOVED so that Elsa as a child, would have been a perfect example of one of the children that got stolen for the "Lebensborn " project. Kerry at least has what people assumed Jewish people look like (Dark hair, big eyes, and olive-tone skin at least).
    6adMCGP.gif
    @CathyTea Well Elsa&Sofia Berjgen have the Scandinavian look (blonde&blue eyes) that Germany before and during WWII LOVED so that Elsa as a child, would have been a perfect example of one of the children that got stolen for the "Lebensborn " project. Kerry at least has what people assumed Jewish people look like (Dark hair, big eyes, and olive-tone skin at least).

Wow. That's true! That really gets into some controversial issues! You've touched upon ethnicity and racism in earlier chapters, too, so I think you've established this as a theme that you'll be exploring.

your a published author. aren't you supposed to give the readers what they want? i mean thats what a writer does right. so as long as no one is sick of the benders i'll keep writing them. noel hair looks differnt now.

lol. it wasn't the quints that bothered me it was expecting 4 and getting 5. poor noel he couldn't eat sleep or pee.
    edited June 2016

Wow. That's true! That really gets into some controversial issues! You've touched upon ethnicity and racism in earlier chapters, too, so I think you've established this as a theme that you'll be exploring.

well when you consider America and Lucy are 3/4 Indian 3/4 Chinese (Maternal Grandparents) and 1/4? Causian (two white grandparents and 100% Causian dad). I hope my math is right!! Since Hannah is 1/2 Indian and one half Chinese..and Jacob is 100% Causian..

I figured out that Sofia is Kerry's mom (and Clarence's grandma)
    6adMCGP.gif
    agggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no the game didn't glitch i just forgot to write anything down.its a good thing lauren isn't real she might be yelling at me by now.
    @CathyTea Am I sensitive or too rough with the earlier chapters when I touched on racism and Ethcintity
    6adMCGP.gif