Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share your family tree(s)!

zagbooruleszagboorules Posts: 474 Member
I don't know about you, but I love family trees in this game, I love adding on each generation and seeing it grow and progress!
I would love to see other simmer's family trees, and I think this thread would be a great place to share them and for everyone to view one another's :)
Here's mine.

Comments

• Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited May 2016
    I'm like you, love my family tree (and my family ;)).
    You have big families! And very pretty sims.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    I'm like you, love my family tree (and my family ;)).
    You have big families! And very pretty sims.

21 generations! Woah!! Your family tree looks so cool :)
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @zagboorules The important question here,Is Kylie still alive :love: if she is dead I will search the ends of the earth and bring her back with a crazy Ouija board ritual if I have to.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @zagboorules The important question here,Is Kylie still alive :love: if she is dead I will search the ends of the earth and bring her back with a crazy Ouija board ritual if I have to.

I think she was one of the prettier sims to come out of generation 2 :blush: yeah she is still alive, although she's an elder now!
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    I can work with that,a fountain of youth elixir and a good hot shower she will be good as new.Kylie is a good sim.

@JoAnne65 My favorite of yours is Gen 20 ...Saoirse <3

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    I've never figured out how to do the family trees. Good job, ya'lls look amazing! :)

21 Generations! WOW! That is just awesome! :)
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    mizuru007mizuru007 Posts: 1,085 Member
    How in the WORLD did you manage to get your game to live long enough for 21 generations?!
  • Options
    cleo00cleo00 Posts: 1,088 Member
    mizuru007 wrote: »
    How in the WORLD did you manage to get your game to live long enough for 21 generations?!

For real! My game goes esplodey after about week 5, nevermimd generations!
  • Options
    @CravenLestat I admire your eye for detail! That's one tiny picture of her haha. (still love that name by the way; Irish)

I started this family in May 2010 and in no way is it one save ;) I've started new games with them numerous times, when the game began to take hours to save, n case of bugs or when I wanted to move them to another world. I love how easy that is in Sims 3, the bin system. Everything but wishes are preserved. Dead ancestors I put in their inventory and they 'travelled' along to a brand new graveyard ;)
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    GITTE2001GITTE2001 Posts: 2,638 Member
    edited May 2016
    Did someone say family tree?
    Good enough?
    (Yellow is heir, light green is fairy, light yellow is witch, greyish blue is genie who has never seen a lamp. A greyish brown dot is died by mummy course, a light purple dot is died by hunger, during that generation. They're brought back to life (during that generation) unless there is a grave next to it.
    I hope this is enough information)
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    @GITTE2001 Joanne Planet :love: and then you look at Josine and realize those are some good genetics.Better put some Planet genes in a test tube and save them. :p

@JoAnne65 She is the prettiest one,and has the DV vibe in her.And Saoirse is Irish..which I am o:) and my whole family but my 2nd cousin though :# do not know where her genes come from she looks Hispanic and here everybody else is pale and redheaded freckled blue eyed etc she is tanned and dark eyes. Soairse and her mother Raven seem to have the most pronounced ears (they are both cute) and I remember trying to figure where it all started from genetically "the ears" and still not sure if I am right. Dewi ???

All your females started getting better looking later down the line it seems once the Djinn powers kicked into the family everybody started becoming hotties...Georgie being 2nd best.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    I have no idea what DV vibe is? ^.^ The pointy ears came with Raven's mother Dana, a fairy. You can't see them because they're hidden behind her hair ;) I must confess the looks of the females have always been less important for me; their looks are in the service of what kind of male heirs they deliver B)
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    @CravenLestat You indeed have eye for detail! Those pictures are so small! Do you use a magnifying glass?
    They both look a lot like their mother, Amber. Josine actually looks completely like her side of the family, with Amber's father his haircolour. Joanne had the nose and haircolour form their father. And mouth too, I think.

Want those pictures bigger?
    8AE1piE.jpg
    aGXQ8VT.jpg
    And don't worry, I keep everything, though it ruins the amount of place I have left on my laptop. (Which is still a lot anyway)
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    @GITTE2001 :love: Those are lovely :love: .Yes whatever you have to do,get skin samples,do saliva cultures in petri dishes.secret DNA tests from their hair brushes.Those are good genes.They both have that inner eye that points downward that looks good on them.Also I think if she was a redhead instead of a blonde would make a awesome fairy sim.She has the face for it.Red orange hair with green dragonfly wings :o

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    So many Sims! :smiley:

I need to check my in game family trees again, it has been a while since I looked at them :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options

@GITTE2001 Just being weird and saying save the sim.Which you do anyway.I used to save children too but after experiments with Pearl Yang from Sunlit Tides and a few other sims realized it was Pearl who I needed to keep, she is the golden goose.

Some sims just have that perfection gene locked and mentioned yesterday in a thread Becca Bijou from BP.There is no way you could have a daughter with her for example and she is not attractive unless the male sim was absolutely hideous.Her features are so prominent like her lips and eyes and a good head shape.

Here is Becca the Bridgeport townie,instead of saving the 6 awesome children she would have realized it was just her I needed.She makes pretty daughters go have babies with her. :p

Screenshot-2125_zpsm6yhiquo.jpg

Screenshot-2122_zpspzwmoguy.jpg

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Thanks to ya'lls family trees, I'm making my first family tree. I even figured out how to get pictures with the family tree. :) I'm only on generation 2 or I'd share. But I look forward to the family tree really growing! :)
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Very cool to see everybody's family trees. I feel inspire to try finishing mine. I have to go back 4 and 5 gens though so lol... might take a while.
  • Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    I only have one game with multiple generations, the Grisbys from Riverview.

Walter and Yvette Grisby

Laurel Grisby & Don Lothario, and Victoria Grisby

Then the twins, April and Samantha Lothario

Victoria has not had any children yet, and I am not sure what to do with April and Samantha yet. They will become teenagers next time I play their game.

I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    I've gotten to generation two of my current family and made my first family tree complete with current photos. Ash Family Tree
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
  • Options
    @GITTE2001 Thanks! :) I really love this family. My goal is to go thru the ages and get them to the last generation of 11.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    > @zagboorules said:
    > I don't know about you, but I love family trees in this game, I love adding on each generation and seeing it grow and progress!
    > I would love to see other simmer's family trees, and I think this thread would be a great place to share them and for everyone to view one another's :)
    > Here's mine.

Your sims are so beautiful! I love looking at the family tree in game. I wish I took pictures back in my first generation because now there's around 300 people in my tree and it would just take too long. I regularly update a text version though :)