Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS4 Pets

So here are a few of my ideas for pets:
-pets can do more tricks like "retrieve newspaper" or "cheer up sad sim"
-pets have more modulates- especially when a sim dies they will be sad too or when other sims are feeling good they will be happier
-more interactions with smaller pets and maybe add rabbits and guinea pigs
-when dogs are energized they can beg a sim for a walk
-pets choose a favorite sim and the action of doing so is unique to each animal such as a cat rubbing on a sims legs or a dog jumping on a sim
-if unicorns are added they should have more special abilities
-it would be fun to have farm animals such as pigs, cows, and goats and with then a southern themed world
-if not farm animals, than zoo animals would be even cooler so that sims could visit the zoo and possibly have a money follow them home or ride a zebra or a camel
-with pets would add more interactions between sims (and traits and aspirations of course) but the interactions could be like "compliment pet" or "ask permission to stroke pet"
-breeding would be a fun new skill so that sims can get rare animals or ones with high skills

let me know what you think and if you have more ideas :)

Comments

• RubyxAngelRubyxAngel Posts: 333 Member
    they have given the option for dogs to 'retrieve newspaper' before. I recently played the Sims Pets on my PS2 and I could train them to do that.

I would love it if they added rabbits :) and I agree with including farm animals would be an interesting twist on the Sims Pets EP to make it less repetitive.
  • S1MSLYS1S__QARDS1MSLYS1S__QARD Posts: 206 Member
    Hey! S1MSLYS1S__Q.A.R.D

I think pets should be including in base game as you have a option to have them in real life. pets should be a option as a part of households and pets should also be able to have offspring ( but with less age up stages just basic three babe,adult,elderly but obviously they're adulthood is longer than the sims)

Also all types of pet categories should be filled for instance: dog, cat, bird, fish, reptiles, rodent,rabbits, equines (horse types) etc. and in each category should be at least a small, medium,large i.e dogs: (small) Chihuahua, (medium) Dalmatian, (big) wolf . Reptiles: (small) turtle (medium) lizard, (big) snake. bird: (small) robin, budgie (medium) parrot (large) eagle
  • S1MSLYS1S__QARDS1MSLYS1S__QARD Posts: 206 Member
    By having pets in base mean in expansion pack you can have new themed pets like sea horses for a water theme expansion pack. and should include crossbreeding i.e horse and zebra = zebra . pony and donkey = Hony. :D
  • nicolethebowlnicolethebowl Posts: 121 Member
    > @S1MSLYS1S__QARD said:
    > Hey! S1MSLYS1S__Q.A.R.D
    >
    > I think pets should be including in base game as you have a option to have them in real life. pets should be a option as a part of households and pets should also be able to have offspring ( but with less age up stages just basic three babe,adult,elderly but obviously they're adulthood is longer than the sims)
    >
    > Also all types of pet categories should be filled for instance: dog, cat, bird, fish, reptiles, rodent,rabbits, equines (horse types) etc. and in each category should be at least a small, medium,large i.e dogs: (small) Chihuahua, (medium) Dalmatian, (big) wolf . Reptiles: (small) turtle (medium) lizard, (big) snake. bird: (small) robin, budgie (medium) parrot (large) eagle
    >

I like that idea of small medium and large for pets. I myself have a medium sized dog so it would be cool to more accurately create him