Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sim s freeplay

Eliie510Eliie510 Posts: 1 New Member
Can someone neighbor me in the sims Freeplay eliie510

Comments

• fionaloveserranofionaloveserrano Posts: 584 Member
    I am going to start playing it so yes! You'll be my first neighbor
  • SimsAddiction968SimsAddiction968 Posts: 1,218 Member
    I sent one
    HI! My name is SimsAddiction968
    I discovered Sims 1 summer 2001 when my youngest was 1 yr old.
    I bought all Eps & Sps for Sims 2 as they were released.
    I even bought Sims games for our consoles and handhelds.
    I have bought all Sims 3 Eps & Sps as the were released.
    I have held my grandson while playing. He is now 5 and plays FreePlay.
    I have pre ordered Sims 4. I have the Sims 2 mouse and waiting on Sims 4 mouse.
    I have a Freezer Bunny tattoo and a bracelet tattoo of the Sims 2 aspirations.

YES! I am addicted to The Sims no matter the form.
  • Sexylichious21Sexylichious21 Posts: 2 New Member
    Addicted to freeplay..best game ever! It's a game u can never get bored of playing!..maybe bored of waiting for things to get built..
  • Sexylichious21Sexylichious21 Posts: 2 New Member
    I need neighbours desperately..also wondering,if I upload an older version how do I get back to the point where I left off..as I've advanced much further than the part of the game which Im at now
  • ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    I need neighbours desperately..also wondering,if I upload an older version how do I get back to the point where I left off..as I've advanced much further than the part of the game which Im at now
    I am not quite sure what you mean. But your game is bound to your email account. So uploaded games can be downloaded to new devices just by logging on to the same email (and Facebook) account from the new device. Every time you upload a new version of your game to the cloud you overwrite the old version though.
  • fionaloveserranofionaloveserrano Posts: 584 Member
    I just began Sims Freeplay!! I love it!! It's so fun but definitely not as good as the regular Sims games.