Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How can i get back un-saved progress?!?

Hi. so, i was playing The Sims 4 for 2 hours without saving, and when everything was just perfect, i had a power outage, it lasted just some seconds(YES, SOME SECONDS), and i lost all my progress! I was at a really really far point, my sim had to age into an elder. i'm really really sad and i really need help. :bawling::heartbreak:
Even if I die, I'll still feel alive knowing that there are people that loved me. -Ryan Yamada
2lDWFwI.gif

Comments

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Try loading the Autosave - it might have saved at a point beyond your last manual save.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    SnappiTheSimmerxxSnappiTheSimmerxx Posts: 180 Member
    Try loading the Autosave - it might have saved at a point beyond your last manual save.

Auto-save as in that "Save as...." thing?
    I'm gonna try it.
    Even if I die, I'll still feel alive knowing that there are people that loved me. -Ryan Yamada
    2lDWFwI.gif
  • Options

I'm gonna try it.

The autosave creates itself at particular points while you're playing - things like going into Build mode, I believe. When you're on the Main Menu and load from the little disc icon, it's one of the options to load.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    SnappiTheSimmerxxSnappiTheSimmerxx Posts: 180 Member

I'm gonna try it.

The autosave creates itself at particular points while you're playing - things like going into Build mode, I believe. When you're on the Main Menu and load from the little disc icon, it's one of the options to load.

it loaded from the point i last manually saved, which is far from when my sim had to become an elder.

2lDWFwI.gif
  • Options

I'm gonna try it.

it loaded from the point i last manually saved, which is far from when my sim had to become an elder.

Oh well :( In that case, I guess you're stuck going back to that point.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Hello.
    I am sorry that you had the power outage and lost your game progress :( It is not nice when that happen to our games.