Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Don't mean to be a pain but I put original thread in wrong place. Origin/ Launcher games gone.

I know I already put this in the bugs thread but I only realised now that I put it in the wrong one. I apologise.

The recent patch has caused my expansion packs to vanish on Origin and I can't reinstall them with my codes as they are already used (obviously.)
Will uninstalling and reinstalling Origin work?

Comments

• ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    Did you look inside your Sims 3 in origin? EP's and SP's are now located differently. Hover over Sims 3, click the Gray "i" that is on the popup. Inside there should be all EP's and SP's that are registered to that account.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • LozzomaticLozzomatic Posts: 516 Member
    Oh, I already know about that. What I mean is that the expansion packs show up in a list like I haven't already bought them. The only one that does is Movie Stuff that I use the disc to play the game every time. The launcher shows ALMOST all expansions except for the latest one I got, Into the Future, which I bought around the end of last month, which is annoying because one of my non-legacy families is using some of the objects from that expansion.
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    If you bought the packs digitally from Origin and you are on the account that you purchased them on, I'd contact Origin if they're not showing up. Chat is the best way, IMO, to contact them. As you can have chat up, waiting for them, and still browse online until they are ready (just keep an eye on the window. Sometimes I get a "ding" when they are on, sometimes I don't).
    p8L4V6v.png
  • NichaedemusNichaedemus Posts: 16,905 Member
    Hi,
    The recent patch has caused my expansion packs to vanish on Origin
    What I mean is that the expansion packs show up in a list like I haven't already bought them
    For any EA account or game entitlement issues you can contact EA Support via the following page:

https://help.ea.com/contact-us
    When you need help with The Sims 3 or The Sims 4, be sure to check out the Master Help Thread today!