Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cassidy Perdue... Does anyone really like her?

I'm a bit on the fence about her- She looks cool I guess, but I also don't like her style for some reason. I don't want her in my game, but I would also feel a bit guilty for including Ollie and not his sister... Do you pretend she doesn't exist? Send her out on her own and only chat with her when you see her about town? Or do you actually enjoy the character?
Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!

Comments

• Options
    kingkong192kingkong192 Posts: 953 Member
    Do not feel bad. I delete all of those characters and make my own. You do you, its your own game!
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    There are certain sims I like, and she's not on the list. Maybe one of these days I'll give her a try.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Never heard of Cassidy. Do you have a picture of her in game?
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member

Ollie and Cassidy are not in my game but in my library. I may or may not add them to my game. Also, this reminds me of that sim Gunther Munch, I don't really care for him and not sure how I feel about his mother but I like his little brothers. I wonder if Gunther even make good looking kids....lol

OP, do what you want. ;)
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    I moved her out of my current home (with Babs, Ollie, Sophia, and Andre) and placed her in a "Not in World" household. I also created several other full households with promo Sims and a few of my own and added them into random "NiW" households as well.

@catloverplayer Cassidy is Ollie's sister, and both can be found as premades in your Library ^_^
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    okester wrote: »
    I moved her out of my current home (with Babs, Ollie, Sophia, and Andre) and placed her in a "Not in World" household. I also created several other full households with promo Sims and a few of my own and added them into random "NiW" households as well.

@catloverplayer Cassidy is Ollie's sister, and both can be found as premades in your Library ^_^

Oh ok. I have her in CAS. I'm thinking of giving her a major makeover.
  • Options
    Oh ok. I have her in CAS. I'm thinking of giving her a major makeover.

I gave her a makeover, too. Still not totally happy with her appearance, she sort of looks like party girl with a conservative side who loves purple xD

• Options
    ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    I'm impartial to her. If anything, I like her way more than that Amber character they actually made a promotional video for. That woman arrives and just literally ruins anything going on.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    edited May 2016
    I don't care for Cassidy, she's just another sim someone else created and there are millions of those. She's somewhere in my family tree in the legacy save, though, like pretty much every first and second generation townie by now.

The problem with premades and promotional sims is that they need to be sketchy to give me opportunities to develop them, yet not too sketchy. Ollie's story was too stereotypical for my taste, so I'm not really interested in playing him or a sim that is solely defined by being his sister.
  • Options
    thesimsserbiathesimsserbia Posts: 510 Member
    yes i like her... i put them in my gameplay...
    Oli_Casidy_Pardu_selfie.jpg
  • Options
    jsnjsn Posts: 624 Member
    I think she's pretty, but if I put her in my game I usually edit her face to make her look less sad o:
    tumblr_ntxblj8QDK1s6z4zdo2_250.gif
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Don't know who she is. I rarely bother with premades.
  • Options
    meuamourmeuamour Posts: 117 Member
    Aw makes me sad face about the lack of love for Cassidy.
    I put her in my game by herself (I played previous saves with Ollie and he had his own legacy)
    now it's her turn to be amazing in my game. I like her more than Ollie I must say.

She's adorable.
    I had to change that loner trait though it's one of my least favorite.
    I'm a loner and that anxiety they get is a little over the top for me.

13yndvt.png

xgfm8o.png

• Options
    I love your Cassidy makeover! It suits her!
  • Options
    joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member
    I have her in my game, and haven't changed her at all. With her look she is fun to dress.

She married a hot townie and they have 3 kids. Her brother Ollie also married a townie and has two step kids. :)
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1