Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How much CC do you have?

Comments

• HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    Not counting store stuff and mods, pretty much the only CC I have are a few hairstyles. I just never got into it, I guess. I've looked at some sites and thought "oh, this would be fun in my game" but then I don't put it in. I think it's a trust issue, I just don't trust that a lot of the CC is safe. And I think my husband would not be too happy if I wrecked my game or the computer because I had to have some little thing for my Sims and it ended up borking the whole system.
  • AntiSocialSim72AntiSocialSim72 Posts: 186 Member
    Downloaded - around 40gb. Actually in any one game - maybe 5gb for now. I do own the store minus 3 sets (I think) and a few of the standalone CAS things, which I decrap and install as packages since I hate the plumbing launcher and that way I can fix stuff and only install what I actually want.
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    1.8gb, in a few merged packages.
    I try to be really discerning with my CC, as I am apt to download stuff on a whim and then never use it. I try really hard to restrict myself to just things that I really need, like build mode stuff some hair and makeup and clothing edits.
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    @Okblondee7, do you mean you can't find the contacts in-game? They should be in the costume make-up section (in there some where with the face paint). Make sure you don't delete your ccmerged file, it contains info needed for premium content to work. If I'm just repeating stuff you already know, my apologies! And apologies for the slightly offtopic post, OP. :)

@HappySimmer3, thank you!! I knew it had to be simple. Never occurred to me to look there! It's been years since I had any CC eyes. Appreciate it! :)

Right, I'm aware of the ccmerged file, but thank you! Never worry about telling me something I may already know; at this point I have forgotten so many things. :o

Oh, sorry, as well, OP!

*tiptoes out of the thread*
  • GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    About 6 GB.

Hair, make-up, default skins and eyes, some outfits and lots of decor and clutter objects.
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    6.43 GB combined in my mods folder and downloads folder. But a lot of that is store content. I used to have a lot more, but I decided to cut down on it a few years ago. Now it mainly consists of store content, hair, some skin, mods, some clothing, and a hodge podge of other miscellaneous content. Mostly hair, make up, and accessories.
  • Saga-MinxSaga-Minx Posts: 580 Member
    I have like 3 GB in sims 3 and I used to have like 1 GB in sims 4. I removed that and play vanilla now.
  • pandie00pandie00 Posts: 590 Member
    today? 8,27 Gb :P
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” - Will Wright.

12-01-2017 <3
    Rebuilding Genetics Family Tree

My Tumblr : pandie4sims.tumblr.com/
  • GITTE2001GITTE2001 Posts: 2,638 Member
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    Store content is not cc is it? The first c meaning 'custom'? Anyway, Store stuff I have a lot. As for cc other than mods: a piano, two hairstyles and a default skin.

The fact that you have 3/4 of those things because of me makes me feel proud.
  • bee1977bee1977 Posts: 613 Member
    I had a lot of cc for a long time, objects, CAS content, etc., but it slowed my game down a great deal so I removed all of the object CC and just kept the CAS stuff cause I'd rather my Sims look awesome more so than anything. It also has to do with the fact that my laptop doesn't really have all the proper power to run the game with a lot of CC, but as soon as I get a new laptop, I'll probably be right back to downloading and installing CC. I'm addicted! LOL
    Origin: BeeC1977
    Twitter: @Bee77
  • Mizz_Creative48Mizz_Creative48 Posts: 1,044 Member
    I don't know the exact number because I have cc and mods as package files along with several more as sims 3 pack files.
  • Crystal1976Crystal1976 Posts: 154 Member
    I have a lot of hair and makeup for females (absolutely no hair for men, but that's because I usually can't find any XD) and I have a lot of furniture.
    F1%2BGTR%2Bcrash.gif

"Whoops!"
    -Nick Mason (Official)
  • Apple9Apple9 Posts: 45 Member
    All of my cc items are for cas I don't bother with build mode items
  • KATENESSKATENESS Posts: 3,610 Member
    I have a little bit of everything. But I try really hard to not go overboard. I own the Store and have it all installed so adding a bunch of cc just clogs up my game. But then again I found a lovely set of hairs at MTS that are EA hairs without the accessories. They're beautiful and I had to have at least half of them. :D
    giphy.gif

• KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,921 Member
    My mods folder has about 6GB in it.
    KATENESS wrote: »
    I have a little bit of everything. But I try really hard to not go overboard. I own the Store and have it all installed so adding a bunch of cc just clogs up my game. But then again I found a lovely set of hairs at MTS that are EA hairs without the accessories. They're beautiful and I had to have at least half of them. :D

I own the store and have it all installed as well. That's probably why I try to ignore the lovely CC that I see so many people using. :)
  • KATENESSKATENESS Posts: 3,610 Member
    @Okblondee7 You might need that set of hairs I was talking about. I've often found myself thinking "I would love this hair without the veil" or "this would be so cute without the funky clips". :)

Not trying to feed anyone's addiction or anything but:
    MTS_Buckley-1563861-JacquelineHair.jpg
    MTS_Buckley-1564384-CeliaHair.jpg
    giphy.gif

• KellyWhovianKellyWhovian Posts: 177 Member
    wayyy too much, it's sort of an addiction
    ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.simsnetwork.com%2Fsites%2Fsimsnetwork.com%2Ffiles%2Fnews%2F2011%2F20111008-pets-anim-3.gif&f=1
    Origin ID: kellywhovian

• blugar44blugar44 Posts: 229 Member
    None :/
    I dunno, I can't bring myself to install mods either. So either EA produces it or I go home empty handed lol
    @KATENESS, you naughty, naughty girl... o:)
  • willdflowrswilldflowrs Posts: 78 Member
    I have a couple mods to help with the Get To Work pack, and mainly hair and clothes for my female and children sims. I want more but it's such a process on my computer I get lazy
    Orgin Id is wildflowerrs
  • PixelsSquaredPixelsSquared Posts: 3,265 Member
    6.27 GB after a bit of cleaning up and exactly 3,564 items... :#
    ypU37gD.gif
    Pricefield forever.
    Time Won't Keep Us Apart - A story.
    MTS: SimsForever15 | Origin: vba152318 | Paradox: PixelsSquared | Simblr: PixelsSquared
    edited May 2016
    6.27 GB after a bit of cleaning up and exactly 3,564 items... :#

Oh my word, you are just like I was with Sims 2!

BTW, we have meetings every Thursday night (7p.m. PM time) if you sincerely want help. The first step is the hardest. o:)

ETA: typo
  • Dylan.WalshDylan.Walsh Posts: 115 Member
    I have 9.21 GB and almost all are store content. 556MB are from mods and custom cc.
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    A lot. More than I care to admit. My wild guess... 10gb? :#

SAME! I have way too much CC lol
    MPy9H9S.gif
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top