Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sim Sitting Pose Help (Sims 4)

supernatural103supernatural103 Posts: 433 Member
Hi guys! I'm trying to get a screenshot of a sim sitting in a chair with a certain pose. I have the pose player mod, so I tell my sim to do the pose, but I can't figure out how to get her on the chair.

What I mean is, she'll perform the sitting pose, but she's not actually sitting on anything... How do I get her to "sit" on a chair? I've tried having her sit on the chair first, then pose, which hasn't worked. I've tried having her pose, then using moveobjects to move the chair under her, but then she pops up away from the chair... Any ideas?

Thanks!
yaHATa3.png
Post edited by supernatural103 on

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    I have a similar question, as I would like to use the couple poses! So, how does one do this? Using sims, beds, and chairs.
  • SimGamer15SimGamer15 Posts: 2,019 Member
  • supernatural103supernatural103 Posts: 433 Member
    edited May 2016
    @taylor13600 I've found something that works! Not exactly what I was looking for, but it gets the job done.
    There's a mod called Teleport Any Sim that lets you place a teleportation statue, then send your sim there.
    So for my use (getting a sim to pose in a chair), I plop the statue (which is found under the miscellaneous decorations) in the middle of the chair.
    05-15-16_10-29-40nbspAM.png
    Next, I click on the statue and select Teleport a Sim Here, and choose the sim I want. The sim will then pop up in the chair.
    05-15-16_10-29-47nbspAM.png
    Then you can get them to do the pose you want using the pose player, and tada!
    05-15-16_10-25-53nbspAM.png

@Bananas_45 It depends on the pose you've downloaded. Some poses replace actions (like it'll change a friendly hug to the pose), and others I've seen where you just get the sims facing each other by having them hug or embrace, then you can have them pose. I also found a cute couch pose for couples where you have to use the teleport statue. Most of the creators will tell you how their poses work. ^_^
    yaHATa3.png
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    Oh, cool! Thank you @supernatural103!
  • AngiesSmithAngiesSmith Posts: 414 Member
    This was so helpful! Thanks :D
    AngiesSmith.png