Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Item's that Sims 4 Need's !

Comments

• CaveSimCaveSim Posts: 99 Member
    The kids and teens have little to do for fun. I don't like the hours of the jobs. the game needs more jobs were one parent can stay home. Like news person, government, Jail person.
  • lmusiclmusic Posts: 288 Member
    POLLYANNA2 wrote: »
    My top ten things I would like...

1. More wedding dresses! I am getting sick of the same two.
    2. A round bedside table
    3. Laptops!
    4. More jumpsuits for babies and the ability to choose it at birth.
    5. Jump castles for Kids parties
    6. Daybeds
    7. A casual topknot hairstyle
    8. Casual playsuit outfits for everyday wear
    9. High waisted skinny jeans
    10. Different styles of cribs (aka Modern, french provincial, rocking)

Wedding dresses is a great one! I only like the form-fitting one.

• BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    CaveSim wrote: »
    The kids and teens have little to do for fun. I don't like the hours of the jobs. the game needs more jobs were one parent can stay home. Like news person, government, Jail person.

That is a wonderful Idea , thank you for your post, :)
    lmusic wrote: »
    POLLYANNA2 wrote: »
    My top ten things I would like...

1. More wedding dresses! I am getting sick of the same two.
    2. A round bedside table
    3. Laptops!
    4. More jumpsuits for babies and the ability to choose it at birth.
    5. Jump castles for Kids parties
    6. Daybeds
    7. A casual topknot hairstyle
    8. Casual playsuit outfits for everyday wear
    9. High waisted skinny jeans
    10. Different styles of cribs (aka Modern, french provincial, rocking)

Wedding dresses is a great one! I only like the form-fitting one.

Aye great Idea's thanks for the post.
    We need Awesome Skin colors for our sims, we also need Maternity Clothes that look like they are suppose to look, in more styles for shorts, pants, dresses and such, We need more kids clothes and Men's, we need the Tattoo Wings for Men's , not just Women's, Again I would prefer the Real Angel and Succubus Wings, but I can only hope, Also need more Eye colors, and Long Fingernails, in case I did not mention that earlier, in many colors would be nice, need Rings and More choker's, Need Crosses as well , I like crosses even if other's do not, thank you.
  • Tay_3Tay_3 Posts: 1 New Member
    Would love love love to see toddlers brought back!! it was my favourite age group! and pets would be super cool too. I love sims 4 but I find it kind of boring without the toddlers.
    Tay_3 wrote: »
    Would love love love to see toddlers brought back!! it was my favourite age group! and pets would be super cool too. I love sims 4 but I find it kind of boring without the toddlers.

Yup we sure do, thank you for sharing,:)
    Hmm I am wondering if they will be adding stuff from older packs, cause if so then I would have a longer list of stuff to add, but right now I am not sure what to ask for then what I already have, I have a lot more I could ask for, but right now will have to update this post as stuff comes out, I am waiting to see what the Dine Out has, then I will ask if anything from that is missing, until then, TTFN.
  • FallenPrinceFallenPrince Posts: 928 Member
    I want poor looking furniture (torn, dirty and etc) as wll as punk and goth clothing styles. There is almost nothing alternative in the game right now.
  • MstgrshrkMstgrshrk Posts: 10 New Member
    new beds.
    I want poor looking furniture (torn, dirty and etc) as wll as punk and goth clothing styles. There is almost nothing alternative in the game right now.

I agree, we need Gothic stuff for sure, I want to be able to do My stories for My Gothic families again, Great Ideas, thanks for sharing.
    Mstgrshrk wrote: »
    new beds.

Yup we do need new beds for sure, That reminds me, we also need Hammocks in case no one else mentioned it, thank for sharing, :)
  • S1MSLYS1S__QARDS1MSLYS1S__QARD Posts: 206 Member

What about, bags, backpacks that you should carry aren't they technically a accessory say i want to carry more thing from home. it should be like a Mary Poppins bag where you can store all the stuff you want to travel with.

And bunk bed yes a definitely I agree,or simpler option be able stack bed on top of each other and add ladders. so you can make a bunk bed with even a desk underneath. I find difficult to place some objects on top of thing like shelves more flexibility for up, down and across

I also think in step option they should automate single step that look like shelve in the steps option to make own step by having a specific guideline of the gap between so the sims can climb them and work you connect final to a surface becoming a entire object. and their would be a counter system for each step you place to game know these steps are stairs.

What about, bags, backpacks that you should carry aren't they technically a accessory say i want to carry more thing from home. it should be like a Mary Poppins bag where you can store all the stuff you want to travel with.

And bunk bed yes a definitely I agree,or simpler option be able stack bed on top of each other and add ladders. so you can make a bunk bed with even a desk underneath. I find difficult to place some objects on top of thing like shelves more flexibility for up, down and across

I also think in step option they should automate single step that look like shelve in the steps option to make own step by having a specific guideline of the gap between so the sims can climb them and work you connect final to a surface becoming a entire object. and their would be a counter system for each step you place to game know these steps are stairs.

Sounds like a wonderful Idea, thanks for sharing.
  • GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    The rubber duckie.

I miss my little bath time pal.
    Gruffman wrote: »
    The rubber duckie.

I miss my little bath time pal.

OMG so cute, yup seriously needed, thank you for sharing, :)
  • glorificaglorifica Posts: 258 Member
    online dating. i miss that SO much i can't even think straight.

concering buildmode: more stairs. i want diagonal stairs. and U shaped stairs. and ladders. and round stairs. and L shaped stairs. STAIRS!!!
    simming on through.
    glorifica wrote: »
    online dating. i miss that SO much i can't even think straight.

concering buildmode: more stairs. i want diagonal stairs. and U shaped stairs. and ladders. and round stairs. and L shaped stairs. STAIRS!!!

Sounds wonderful, thank you for sharing.
    There is Idea's post's for what to do about Babies, I ask Why? since they could of just added it to this post for Idea's on Item's needed for Sims 4, If I am not mistaken, I already or someone else added that for this Post, I think other's are just making up post's so some people's post's like this one won't get seen, how Rude is that, not very nice of them.
    Okay someone made another Post for Farm animal's ?, I do not get why that is since we do not even have Pet's never mind Farm Animal's, but there it is, I am not sure I would want to run a farm in Sim's, since I have other games for that.
    I was wondering if they had Added anything for Scuba Diving, cause I have yet to see anything.
    I am going to add this stuff just in case a pack is released for it, I am hoping that they add in stuff for like a fair ground or amusement park, now that would be a lot of fun I think, also boats for doing rapids, or sailing maybe?
    Since there is a new Gender type patch, I am wondering if they will be adding more style's of hair for both, Longer wavy & curly, or more shorter styles, I prefer the longer hair myself, and also if they will be adding More outfit styles, are they going to also make Heel's for the Men now?
  • buzz_infamousbuzz_infamous Posts: 814 Member
    Just remembered 2 more items need to be added
    1. Monk Robes in different styles and colors, ( hooded & Non )
    2. Nun outfits, with habits Long and short, in different colors, like black, white, and gray and such
    3.Church Items like long & short benches, tables, Podium and such .
    this stuff is needed for our chars in the churches and such, If I think of anything else I will be sure to post them.

I think you are expecting too many details. There are themed stuff packs but can you imagine religious outfits theme? I cannot. This is what cc and mods are for.
    Origin ID: minimalcanary
  • Noree_DoreeNoree_Doree Posts: 1,470 Member
    Just remembered 2 more items need to be added
    1. Monk Robes in different styles and colors, ( hooded & Non )
    2. Nun outfits, with habits Long and short, in different colors, like black, white, and gray and such
    3.Church Items like long & short benches, tables, Podium and such .
    this stuff is needed for our chars in the churches and such, If I think of anything else I will be sure to post them.

I think you are expecting too many details. There are themed stuff packs but can you imagine religious outfits theme? I cannot. This is what cc and mods are for.

@buzz_infamous If they can add customizable genders in CAS why not add church items as well? Some of us would like to make some type of church for our sims to attend or for our sims to be able to get married in with some type of ceremony. I don't see it at a bit much at all I believe @BlueBlack007 wasn't asking for too much. I think it can be done :smile:
    "Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".