Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Item's that Sims 4 Need's !

Comments

• BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    I also think that outfit's for the Artist's should be added, like Ballet for male and female, or Painter's outfit and such, we need Fire men or maybe Police outfit's and Maid's outfit's, many outfits are still needed for Sims 4.
    Cat Ears and Tails, as well as Claws also needed for proper human Kitty's, Needed kitty Hats for kids, like Hello kitty outfit or Tiger as well.
    edited May 2016
    We also need Native American clothes , hair and items for homes, maybe teepee's as well, ?
    oh forgot, need the Headdress as well, in many colors would be nice, :).
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    We also need Native American clothes , hair and items for homes, maybe teepee's as well, ?
    As long as it isn't the stereotypical Hollywood Native American look. I'd like clothing from multiple tribes, not just the Mohawks. I admit I'm biased towards the long houses myself.
    Long_House_Iroquois_Allen.jpg
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • S1MSLYS1S__QARDS1MSLYS1S__QARD Posts: 206 Member
    What about, bags, backpacks that you should carry aren't they technically a accessory say i want to carry more thing from home. it should be like a Mary Poppins bag where you can store all the stuff you want to travel with.

And bunk bed yes a definitely I agree,or simpler option be able stack bed on top of each other and add ladders. so you can make a bunk bed with even a desk underneath. I find difficult to place some objects on top of thing like shelves more flexibility for up, down and across

What about, bags, backpacks that you should carry aren't they technically a accessory say i want to carry more thing from home. it should be like a Mary Poppins bag where you can store all the stuff you want to travel with.

And bunk bed yes a definitely I agree,or simpler option be able stack bed on top of each other and add ladders. so you can make a bunk bed with even a desk underneath. I find difficult to place some objects on top of thing like shelves more flexibility for up, down and across

Great Ideas, thank you so much for your post.
    If this was not said earlier in this post, Vehicle's also are needed back, Like cars, trucks, jeep's , vans, earlier versions like 50's 70's , 1800-1900 styles, horse drawn carriages in different styles with tops and without, wagons and such.
  • 2HubbiesNLove2HubbiesNLove Posts: 658 Member
    We definitely need more varieties of curtains and drapes that not only function with all the windows in the game, but with different heights with different ways they hang and drape. And auto-lights need to make a comeback- if a sim isn't in a room the light should auto-turn off to conserve on energy and for a realistic visual.

Other random objects:

1. Door Bells
    2. Light Switches- placed for eye-candy
    3. Entertainment Centers- (TV, home theater sound system, books, decor- can all be placed)
    4. Sectionals- the ability to make sectionals in different size and varieties with attachable chaise lounges)
    5. Range-Oven Microwaves- (the option to place suspended microwaves over ovens would provide much needed counter space in tiny kitchens)
    6. Wrap-Around Bars- (I would love to have the option to create bars that are half-circular to create bars that are 360-degrees with tubular drink displays in the center)
    7. Staircase Tool- (a tool that gives us the ability to create spiral stairs, L-shaped stairs, U-shaped, grand staircases and sweeping staircases)
    8. Interactive Curtains- (curtains that are open during the day and close at night to provide privacy)
    9. HVACs- (even if its just for decor- heating ventilators/air condition units to place against residential lot; window air-conditioner units)
    10. Deck Foundation- (foundations that look like actual decks).
    We definitely need more varieties of curtains and drapes that not only function with all the windows in the game, but with different heights with different ways they hang and drape. And auto-lights need to make a comeback- if a sim isn't in a room the light should auto-turn off to conserve on energy and for a realistic visual.

Other random objects:

1. Door Bells
    2. Light Switches- placed for eye-candy
    3. Entertainment Centers- (TV, home theater sound system, books, decor- can all be placed)
    4. Sectionals- the ability to make sectionals in different size and varieties with attachable chaise lounges)
    5. Range-Oven Microwaves- (the option to place suspended microwaves over ovens would provide much needed counter space in tiny kitchens)
    6. Wrap-Around Bars- (I would love to have the option to create bars that are half-circular to create bars that are 360-degrees with tubular drink displays in the center)
    7. Staircase Tool- (a tool that gives us the ability to create spiral stairs, L-shaped stairs, U-shaped, grand staircases and sweeping staircases)
    8. Interactive Curtains- (curtains that are open during the day and close at night to provide privacy)
    9. HVACs- (even if its just for decor- heating ventilators/air condition units to place against residential lot; window air-conditioner units)
    10. Deck Foundation- (foundations that look like actual decks).

All this sounds just wonderful, thank you so much for your post, much appreciated.
  • VaharVahar Posts: 59 Member
    Being able to put our content into collections.....
    Vahar wrote: »
    Being able to put our content into collections.....

That sounds interesting, might be a great idea, thank you for sharing.
  • S1MSLYS1S__QARDS1MSLYS1S__QARD Posts: 206 Member
    > @2HubbiesNLove said:
    > We definitely need more varieties of curtains and drapes that not only function with all the windows in the game, but with different heights with different ways they hang and drape. And auto-lights need to make a comeback- if a sim isn't in a room the light should auto-turn off to conserve on energy and for a realistic visual.
    >
    > Other random objects:
    > 7. Staircase Tool- (a tool that gives us the ability to create spiral stairs, L-shaped stairs, U-shaped, grand staircases and sweeping staircases)>

I agree that having a staircase option would solve a lot of issue we have we staircase even to position them
    > @2HubbiesNLove said:
    > We definitely need more varieties of curtains and drapes that not only function with all the windows in the game, but with different heights with different ways they hang and drape. And auto-lights need to make a comeback- if a sim isn't in a room the light should auto-turn off to conserve on energy and for a realistic visual.
    >
    > Other random objects:
    > 7. Staircase Tool- (a tool that gives us the ability to create spiral stairs, L-shaped stairs, U-shaped, grand staircases and sweeping staircases)>

I agree that having a staircase option would solve a lot of issue we have we staircase even to position them

Great Idea, thank you for sharing.
    We also need more skin colors for our Sims, Like pale white or bright white for Vamps, as well as Red skin, and Golden and such, those would look great on sims.
    I think we also need stuff like Rocking chair's, and New Furniture, cause had the old stuff to long now, need to be able to color them with new colors, need a Kiddie pool for the kids as well, cause I think the big one is way to big for the younger kids.
    Scobre wrote: »
    As long as it isn't the stereotypical Hollywood Native American look. I'd like clothing from multiple tribes, not just the Mohawks. I admit I'm biased towards the long houses myself.
    Long_House_Iroquois_Allen.jpg

I had a Irish Mohawk on my sim before, I would like that again, it was awesome, :)
  • POLLYANNA2POLLYANNA2 Posts: 172 Member
    My top ten things I would like...

1. More wedding dresses! I am getting sick of the same two.
    2. A round bedside table
    3. Laptops!
    4. More jumpsuits for babies and the ability to choose it at birth.
    5. Jump castles for Kids parties
    6. Daybeds
    7. A casual topknot hairstyle
    8. Casual playsuit outfits for everyday wear
    9. High waisted skinny jeans
    10. Different styles of cribs (aka Modern, french provincial, rocking)

YouTube%20Forum%20Banner_zpsu3ts3wnz.png
    ou can read my Sim-Lit here:
    https://pollyannasims.wordpress.com/

• JasonRMJJasonRMJ Posts: 744 Member
    TheSimer wrote: »
    I need the hairstyle of this woman

sims4expansionpacks.jpg

Yes many hair styles are needed, the 40s, 50s, even 1800-1900 Gibson girl type and other styles, great Idea, thank you for posting, much appreciated.

maybe that outfit and hair be added in Dine Out?
    the trailer did show a generic All-American Diner restaurant...
    39829553185_e53f1e3e20_o_d.jpg

• BoyInsomniacBoyInsomniac Posts: 37 Member
    So a few people mentioned it already on this thread and I'm only adding some stress on the topic that I would *LOVE* to see some retro stuff coming through TS4!
    TS3 had the 70's, 80's, and 90's expansion pack which was really nice but didn't quite *do* it for me, if you know what I mean..?
    I would really like to see TS4 come out with a 40's, 50's, and 60's expansion that has those doo-🐸🐸🐸🐸, beehive, and bouncy bob's of the baby-boomer era. Also, a little hippie stuff would be nice to - as well as the sharp oak legs of tables, chairs, sofas, etc.
    Ah! Just thinking about it gets me so excited!
    Anyway, this would be stellar to see and I hope EA does something fun like this.
    POLLYANNA2 wrote: »
    My top ten things I would like...

1. More wedding dresses! I am getting sick of the same two.
    2. A round bedside table
    3. Laptops!
    4. More jumpsuits for babies and the ability to choose it at birth.
    5. Jump castles for Kids parties
    6. Daybeds
    7. A casual topknot hairstyle
    8. Casual playsuit outfits for everyday wear
    9. High waisted skinny jeans
    10. Different styles of cribs (aka Modern, french provincial, rocking)

Great Idea's thank you for your post.
    JasonRMJ wrote: »
    TheSimer wrote: »
    I need the hairstyle of this woman

sims4expansionpacks.jpg

Yes many hair styles are needed, the 40s, 50s, even 1800-1900 Gibson girl type and other styles, great Idea, thank you for posting, much appreciated.

maybe that outfit and hair be added in Dine Out?
    the trailer did show a generic All-American Diner restaurant...

I hope your right, :)
    So a few people mentioned it already on this thread and I'm only adding some stress on the topic that I would *LOVE* to see some retro stuff coming through TS4!
    TS3 had the 70's, 80's, and 90's expansion pack which was really nice but didn't quite *do* it for me, if you know what I mean..?
    I would really like to see TS4 come out with a 40's, 50's, and 60's expansion that has those doo-🐸🐸🐸🐸, beehive, and bouncy bob's of the baby-boomer era. Also, a little hippie stuff would be nice to - as well as the sharp oak legs of tables, chairs, sofas, etc.
    Ah! Just thinking about it gets me so excited!
    Anyway, this would be stellar to see and I hope EA does something fun like this.

Wonderful Idea's, thank you for sharing, :)
    I also think that Sims 4 needs Body Suit's, you got a place for Body Suit's in the game, but not much for it, also we Need Fur Coat's in long and short styles, Also we can use More Styled Hat's, for 40's and 1800-1900's, with Veil's on them would be nice, thank you.
    We also really need to get some Pet's in that game, on another note, I think we need more accessories like Purses & Handbags for the ladies to carry, on shoulder & in hand, just like the CC ones being made, there is a lot of CC item's being made, and no Clue why EA or Maxis has not thought to add that type of stuff to game, need more Earrings, necklaces, gloves, capes, the list goes on.
    I am wondering if they will add anything for Garden's like Veggies, Tomatoes, lettuce and such, stuff for our sims to use for their restaurants and other businesses, or to sell on a vegetable stand , or We Need more styles in yard decor , or even stuff for the beach, like sand castles and toy buckets and shovels, stuff for kids to use at the beach type, or even stuff for adult sims at beach as well.