Who plays Rflongs Legacy Island?

«1
Lucky25Lucky25 Posts: 540 Member
It's my favourite player created world, @Rflong7 I've been in love with this world since the first version you created :D
Anyone else?
It's the closest to "perfect" I've found. When I'm not creating my own worlds, I always go back to this one :)
ace46abf-17de-4ccb-b09d-2f869a1566dc_zpswzf3im24.jpg

Comments

  • ScotsimScotsim Posts: 98 Member
    I'm playing a legacy on it right now. I love it... the only routing errors I've had have been from EA houses I've placed in it. I'm on generation 6 now and it's still running smoothly for me.
    Nothing to say for myself... as usual.
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 19,399 Member
    I have Legacy Island III as my main world for my current game, but I have NRAAS mods that let me set up households in any world and have Sims living in many different worlds - but they visit Legacy Island whenever they need to and they remember and know their friends and family living in other worlds.
  • KartaiKartai Posts: 1,166 Member
    I'm playing it and it a good world to use I also use it with Nraas mods.
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 6,773 Member
    I play Legacy Island III. I love that world. It's one of my favorites. The only issue I have with it... I have to remove the Flying Cafe. If not the proprietor will keep getting reset with Overwatch. Something on that lot makes them keep getting found as unroutable.

    So all dang day long I'll get pop up after pop up about the same sim being unroutable. I finally just delete the lot right off. Which I really don't like, cause I love the lot and you can't fit the EA Flying Cafe down in it's spot (which I think the smaller lot is probably part of why the sims get unroutable).
    AMD Ryzen 5 2600 [*] 32GB RAM [*] GTX 1070 [*] 1TB SSD [*] 2TB HDD
    Drifter Family Tree Currently on House 11 (Generation 11).
    Dowd Legacy Gen 4 are children.
    100 Baby Challenge Baby #34
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 35,446 Member
    Woot~ Awesome! :cookie: :mrgreen:

    ChelleJo wrote: »
    I play Legacy Island III. I love that world. It's one of my favorites. The only issue I have with it... I have to remove the Flying Cafe. If not the proprietor will keep getting reset with Overwatch. Something on that lot makes them keep getting found as unroutable.

    So all dang day long I'll get pop up after pop up about the same sim being unroutable. I finally just delete the lot right off. Which I really don't like, cause I love the lot and you can't fit the EA Flying Cafe down in it's spot (which I think the smaller lot is probably part of why the sims get unroutable).

    Hi :)

    Proprietors will go idle and Overwatch will see them as stuck... at least it used to` I haven't used it in a long while. Before resetting, check to see if the proprietor is still there and is only idle. :)
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 3,742 Member
    I have played all three of her Legacy Island worlds. Right now-I'm playing in Legacy Island III. :)
    :) Smile!

  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 13,561 Member
    I played it a bit last year when I first built this PC and I wanted to see how well big populated worlds ran. It is pretty much near perfect. :) Maybe I will play it again sometime.
    Formerly known as Simasaurus09

    i7-7700K • 16GB • GTX 1070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 6,773 Member
    @Rflong7 They reset nearly back to back thru the day. I haven't actually caught them right before the reset, but I did go over to one (a couple times) right after they reset and watched them go to the lot. Each time they would go right to the left side of the stage (if you're looking straight onto the stage from the back) and start stomping and waving their hands. Usually, with me staying on the lot, they would eventually walk across the stage, go to the picnic tables (or is it a bench? Been a minute), and start reading. I'd go back to my house and a few minutes later, they'd get reset again (and again and again).

    I've never heard of anyone else having this issue. But it happens in each time I play the world. Next time I have a fresh version of the game (since I've already deleted the cafe in my current game) I'll check it and wait for the reset.
    AMD Ryzen 5 2600 [*] 32GB RAM [*] GTX 1070 [*] 1TB SSD [*] 2TB HDD
    Drifter Family Tree Currently on House 11 (Generation 11).
    Dowd Legacy Gen 4 are children.
    100 Baby Challenge Baby #34
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 19,399 Member
    ChelleJo wrote: »
    @Rflong7 They reset nearly back to back thru the day. I haven't actually caught them right before the reset, but I did go over to one (a couple times) right after they reset and watched them go to the lot. Each time they would go right to the left side of the stage (if you're looking straight onto the stage from the back) and start stomping and waving their hands. Usually, with me staying on the lot, they would eventually walk across the stage, go to the picnic tables (or is it a bench? Been a minute), and start reading. I'd go back to my house and a few minutes later, they'd get reset again (and again and again).

    I've never heard of anyone else having this issue. But it happens in each time I play the world. Next time I have a fresh version of the game (since I've already deleted the cafe in my current game) I'll check it and wait for the reset.

    I had that issue with a lot I built. In the end I found a table and chairs were stopping them from walking in a straight line to the kitchen. This table and chairs had been there for a couple of years and in many games without a problem, but suddenly it was making Overwatch throw the sim is unroutable errors. I deleted the table and chairs and the problem went away.

    There may be an invisible jig or something in your game in the spot where the Sims are getting stuck. I haven't visited that cafe (that I can remember) so don't know if my sims are having problems there or not. My game is currently in Barnacle Bay so I can't really check for you. I hope you find the solution you are happy with.
  • Lucky25Lucky25 Posts: 540 Member
    OKAY... Question...
    Every time I start a new game on Legacy Island III I get a challenge when my Sim moves into a lot. It doesn't seem to matter which lot. It's like 9/10 I get a challenge but I never get those in other worlds! Like, meteor or bug infestation or ghosts or whatever. Does anyone else get this a lot in this world??
    ace46abf-17de-4ccb-b09d-2f869a1566dc_zpswzf3im24.jpg
  • MinxMinx Posts: 1,140 Member
    @Lucky25 I get it sometimes in other game worlds. I didn't get it with this save I moved to Legacy Island 3 I don't think.

    I do love Legacy Island though. My current main save is in Legacy Island 3.
    Go For The Crown!
    Usernames: Thesims3.com: Ahmee1988 Wordpress: simmer9120
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 19,399 Member
    I get it in different worlds. I don't remember if I got it in Legacy Island III.
  • Lucky25Lucky25 Posts: 540 Member
    I just seem to get it A LOT in Legacy Island III.
    ace46abf-17de-4ccb-b09d-2f869a1566dc_zpswzf3im24.jpg
  • skm36skm36 Posts: 2,754 Member
    I was playing Legacy Island III with one of my families. Currently, I am playing a different save. I like to play a few different saves, to keep things interesting. ;)
    j7zqrt.jpg
  • Winifred_WillowWinifred_Willow Posts: 312 Member
    One of my older saves is Legacy Island III, I love it. The world is perfect for me.
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 9,491 Member
    edited February 2017
    @Rflong13 or @RFLong7 Hi, I want to know do you need supernatural to play in Legacy Island 3
    and in the Legacy Island build it. Does it still have the dive lots.
    I would like to try them out.
    Post edited by Evalen on
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 19,399 Member
    I've got Legacy Island III in my big game.
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 9,491 Member
    edited February 2017
    Karritz wrote: »
    I've got Legacy Island III in my big game.

    @Karritz Do you have to have supernatural installed and does it have dive lots
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 19,399 Member
    I have all the expansions installed.

    I don't know if it has dive lots as I don't remember for sure but I think it does have them.
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 9,491 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    @Evalen wrote: »
    @Rflong13 or @RFLong7 Hi, I want to know do you need supernatural to play in Legacy Island 3
    and in the Legacy Island build it. Does it still have the dive lots.
    I would like to try them out.

    Hi :)

    It was made for All the Expansions so I'd play it with all Expansions. There are spawners and a bridge and lots of objects from SN.
    *It Should have but you might be able to play it without the expansion. I've never tried.

    The build world does have the dive lots, they're empty-of course. :)

    @Rflong7 Thanks, I will give it a try if not How about the Legacy Island 2 or do you still have the first one.

  • igazorigazor Posts: 16,936 Member
    We have a member at NRaas who is addicted to custom worlds and I know she doesn't have SN, but she does have all the others. She has reported that several worlds built with SN in mind end up with a bridge missing for which no substitutions are made (for her) and...I think that kills off playing because either sims can't route from one end to the other or they end up driving off the road into a river or something, not sure now.

    I'm sure she must have played many of @Rflong7's worlds by now. I'll ask her how these went for her, if you like.
    786acphb0viikee4g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 35,446 Member
    @igazor wrote: »
    We have a member at NRaas who is addicted to custom worlds and I know she doesn't have SN, but she does have all the others. She has reported that several worlds built with SN in mind end up with a bridge missing for which no substitutions are made (for her) and...I think that kills off playing because either sims can't route from one end to the other or they end up driving off the road into a river or something, not sure now.

    I'm sure she must have played many of @Rflong7's worlds by now. I'll ask her how these went for her, if you like.

    Legacy Island 3 does have the the SN bridge but it also has another bridge to the same area - a WA bridge lower in that area, so that area isn't really blocked because of 1 bridge. :)

    I've seen where the bridge is not there but the cars actually still use it as if it is. Weird looking. :)
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top