March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

May Wood House Ready To Download!

Summerbear5Summerbear5 Posts: 643 Member
edited May 2018 in The Sims 2
Hello again!
Today I have for you the May Wood House. This once housed a Legacy family of mine. It does come with some custom contents walls and floors which I'm sorry I do not know the exact location of it all. I know if you use Sims2Pack Clean Installer you can install the House with no custom content and just the structure and any Maxis made content, however double clicking and installing regularly might install everything or might install some custom content and not all custom content. I'm not too familiar with sharing my lots and how it all works. If you have any questions though feel free to post and ask!

The beauty of this house is the walk out basement (fully functional). Perfect for throwing parties or converting into a second living space. This house contains 2 bedrooms, 1 master bathroom on the top floor. Living room, Kitchen, Full Bathroom, Foyer on the Main floor. Large spacious room, full bathroom, and smaller room in the basement. Full garage with an extra utility room, and gardening area. Full playground, Fishing area, and Cemetery area.

The pictures will show the house furnished, However this house will come completely unfurnished...so it's ready for you to decorate with your own style.

House cost $49,519

Onto the pictures! (Download link under Pictures)

Bird's Eye View of the Property
May_Wood_House_1.png

Front of House
May_Wood_House_6.png

House Layout
Basement Area
May_Wood_House_11.png
Main Floor
May_Wood_House_8.png
Second Floor
May_Wood_House_10.png
Porches
May_Wood_House_4.png

Garage
May_Wood_House_7.png
May_Wood_House_9.png

Playground Area
May_Wood_House_2.png

Fishing Area
May_Wood_House_5.png

Cemetery
May_Wood_House_3.png

Download link
May Wood House
angrycat.gif
Post edited by Summerbear5 on

Comments

• Summerbear5Summerbear5 Posts: 643 Member
    I love feedback, so anyone who has downloaded this house let me know what you think!
    angrycat.gif
  • KatNipKatNip Posts: 1,065 Member
    Great house! Is it play tested?
    edited May 2016
    @KatNip Yes it is, I once had my legacy family in this same house. Works great!
    Post edited by Summerbear5 on
    angrycat.gif
    Just a quick post to let people know I've updated the download links, if you have any problems let me know =)
    angrycat.gif