Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ideas on how to improve babies

13...Next

Comments

• KitAceKitAce Posts: 38 Member
    When I was seven I was always taking care of my baby sister. The current age we have is quite wrong, it's like this.

Infant > Toddler

Where is baby? Baby is in between and is the months of at least 3 to 12 months of age. Infant should be what it is already but once aged up everything on this list should take effect. Actual cribs/cots instead of bassinets. Mats to lay on. Bonding time and learning to crawl.

Infant > Baby > Toddler > Child

Would be the true young life stage.
  • Suffice123Suffice123 Posts: 214 Member
    I would personally like to see some extra interaction between the family and the infants (this can also be applied to toddlers as well). I have a niece in real life and I like holding her. Sitting her on my lap and making her laugh and playing with her. It would be nice to be able to hold the infants and toddlers without the game making you set them down immediately. When I have my parent pick up a toddler I hurry and pause so they don't immediately sit them down before my next interaction. I'd like to be able to have an interaction like "Rock Infant To Sleep" so we can put them to bed when we feel like it. We're the parents. I feel a small twinge of guilt when I see the infants just sitting in the bassinet kicking their little feet. It would be nice to just walk around the house with them in our arms, on or hip, or trailing behind us as we do the chores or make dinner. Oh and....pacifiers!

Origin ID: cherrylush
    srLMvZf.gif

• ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    Suffice123 wrote: »
    I would personally like to see some extra interaction between the family and the infants (this can also be applied to toddlers as well). I have a niece in real life and I like holding her. Sitting her on my lap and making her laugh and playing with her. It would be nice to be able to hold the infants and toddlers without the game making you set them down immediately. When I have my parent pick up a toddler I hurry and pause so they don't immediately sit them down before my next interaction. I'd like to be able to have an interaction like "Rock Infant To Sleep" so we can put them to bed when we feel like it. We're the parents. I feel a small twinge of guilt when I see the infants just sitting in the bassinet kicking their little feet. It would be nice to just walk around the house with them in our arms, on or hip, or trailing behind us as we do the chores or make dinner. Oh and....pacifiers!
    @Suffice123 Those things have already been added to the list :)
  • kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    Personally I'm happy with the current babies. I wasn't happy back before we had toddlers, but now that we do, I've got everything I could possibly want in regards to child-raising.

I won't lie, a couple more interactions with the crib would be nice, but it's not something I desperately need anymore.
    wJbomAo.png
  • ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    @kwanzaabot Yeah I know what you mean, same here, I just age them to toddlers :tongue: But I figured why not, I mean could be nice if babies were a bit more alive as well ^^
  • Suffice123Suffice123 Posts: 214 Member
    Nice! I just went ahead and downloaded some nice CC pacifiers. :)

Origin ID: cherrylush
    srLMvZf.gif