Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims tasks

MusicMeg222MusicMeg222 Posts: 163 Member
I dont think so. Its normal size. Hmmm

Comments

• Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    What is normal size?
  • MusicMeg222MusicMeg222 Posts: 163 Member
    What is the fastest way to earn LP? I'm trying to complete the task of aging my pre-teen to a teen. I need to bake a birthday cake, but I have 0 LP.
  • SimGuruEmmaSimGuruEmma Posts: 118 SimGuru
    edited May 2016
    Hobbies are a good way to earn LP! I have heard that the cooking hobby is a good one for that :)
    Community Engagement Manager - The Sims FreePlay + The Sims Mobile - Firemonkeys and Maxis
    Hmm okay. I'll try that. I don't like how I have a few sims who are best at a specific hobby (fashion design or fishing) and then when they need to cook a meal, a message says that it may affect their hobby. Kinda dumb. :/
  • ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    Hmm okay. I'll try that. I don't like how I have a few sims who are best at a specific hobby (fashion design or fishing) and then when they need to cook a meal, a message says that it may affect their hobby. Kinda dumb. :/
    You can ignore those messages. They are meant to warn you that they will forget everything about their current hobby if they start practicing a new one. So if that wasn't your intention then you can change your mind before it is too late.

But actually it doesn't matter very much because their skill level usually only seem to matter the first time you do a new hobby. Later even beginners can get the most rare items in the hobbies about as easily as experts. So if you keep everybody at their max level then you seem to just miss the rewards you otherwise would have got from leveling up ;)
    Im trying to complete the pirate task and need to approach him to complete the next task but I cant find him. Hes not at any of my sims houses and I cant click on the pirate ship. How do I find him?
    Ahh, that's somewhat helpful. I see the list of tasks needed to complete the quest, but I've looked everywhere for him and I can't find him. Have you completed this quest yet? Where did you find him at?
    Ahh I just found it at the bottom of the page. It helps to read the whole thing, I guess. Haha. I guess he's in the stables. I'll check it out in a bit when I can get wifi.

@Erpe, what level are you on? How many sims do you have? It seems like you know a lot about the game and have been playing for awhile.
    Ahh I just found it at the bottom of the page. It helps to read the whole thing, I guess. Haha. I guess he's in the stables. I'll check it out in a bit when I can get wifi.

@Erpe, what level are you on? How many sims do you have? It seems like you know a lot about the game and have been playing for awhile.
    I just checked the stables and I didn't see him there either. This game is really fun and addicting, but it should not be this hard just to find somebody. :/
    @MusicMeg222 I am playing the game on two highend tablets (iPad Air 2 and Samsung Galaxy Tab S2) and I am at the top level (55) in my iPad game with 34 sims and at level 54 in my android game with 33 sims. I have been working very hard to reach lvl 55 also in my second game for quite some weeks. But it just takes forever and I am still almost half a level away from getting there.

After that I would have to pay for vip10 to get just one more sim in any of my games which therefore won't happen. So unless Firemonkeys increase the maximum I won't ever get more sims after the one I will get for lvl 55 too in my android game ;)
    Oh wow. You're pretty far!! I'm only at level 26 with 12 sims (I think). I want to create some more sims, but it's expensive to build more houses. I have quite a bit of money saved up, so I guess I could create a few more. 12 isn't very many.

Did you finish the pirate quest already? I looked at that link you posted and it says to check the stables, but I didn't see him there either. Does he move around a lot and could be anywhere?

I did the pirate quest a long time ago. So I don't remember all the details clearly. But reading the information from thegirlwhogames carefully has helped me several times.

The new update with the police station is fantastic. It takes the game to a whole new level by introducing professional careers where we follow our sims at work and give them tasks while they work. The new careers also have 10 levels instead of just 5 as earlier. But you are probably at a too low level to use all this yet?
    No I can see the different career levels. Im not going to finiah the pirate quest in time. Oh well.
    I looked for the pirate at the stables again and he's not there. Where can I find him at?
    Maybe in the park?
    Oh maybe. I'll check there too. I can't seem to find him anywhere.

What other suggestions or tips could you give for the game?
    Now I'm trying to complete teh road to fame quest and the first task is to buy a stack of magazines. I had my teen sim selected and it wouldn't let me buy them. So I thought I might need to have an adult sim selected instead, but it still won't let me purchase them. I click on it, but it won't let me select a place to set them down. No matter where I try and put them, it won't let me. Suggestions??
    I think that you have to place the magazines on a table.