Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

This is becoming ridiculous.

To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
edited May 2016 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
I want to know what's going on. I want more information on the upcoming GP+SP. I want to know where this game is heading and I want to know about toddlers.

Your company is providing a service here, and if you want to continue to receive my money for said service then somebody needs to start talking and start wowing me. This is getting old and I want to know its even worth my time any more!

I don't not know of any other game that I play where I do not know at least* what to expect in the near future that's not 15seconds long...

Thanks.

--T

*Typo

Comments

• Options
    riccardougariccardouga Posts: 436 Member
    You should just wait. Like all of us here :wink:
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Well everyone knows the next GP and SP so that is a pretty good start. Soon an annoucement for EP3 will take place so that is another good thing for excited players.

Unfortunately, over the past 16 years the devs have never given us a run down of every EP for each Sims game after launch and what would be the fun of that?
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    ArlettaArletta Posts: 8,444 Member
    edited May 2016
    Well everyone knows the next GP and SP so that is a pretty good start. Soon an annoucement for EP3 will take place so that is another good thing for excited players.

Unfortunately, over the past 16 years the devs have never given us a run down of every EP for each Sims game after launch and what would be the fun of that?

Pretty much my take on it is, they've never given us a run down on what's coming up through the whole series, or the direction they're going, or what might or might not be coming, why would they start now? In fact it's rather less likely now than it was before, imo, and the chances weren't high in knowing absolutely everything about every pack coming before this.

And all the yelling "But I want news NOW!" isn't going to change it.

• Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    I agree, they seem to be taking way to long for any kind of news about the Sims 4, makes me wonder if this game has died before it even got off the ground, I sure hope not, it would be a shame , I know that it is still in the works as a new game, but gee wiz enough already, and yes the video for this new content that they claim is coming out , to me seemed way to short, I blinked and missed it all, so I had to click it on again and hold My eyes open to see the blip or speck of the info we were to get, It should of been a lot longer then that.
  • Options
    I don't think that it's we knew what was coming in the past and now we don't.....well maybe part of it is....but I think it's more like the dissatisfaction with this game is pretty high and a lot of people want to know when it might have bugs fixed, if wanted content is ever going to be added or things like will the linear play ever get more like sandbox.

But that's just the way I see it. I'm sure someone will come along to tell me how perfect the game is and how wrong I am.

Well I wont be that person cause I for one know all bout what is wrong with the Sims 4, :)
  • Options
    Forest_NinjaForest_Ninja Posts: 1,181 Member
    There is no ongoing charge for The Sims 4... there's not even a charge for Origin membership so if you don't appreciate the product then you're not obligated to purchase another package. We're all tired of hearing about how well or poorly 'the developers' are doing or what EA can't do with marketing since no one who is posting those comments has any relevant experience in any related fields or any clue how to manage a corporation.

Just ask the Gurus for an update and spend time with your friends while you're waiting.
    "Video gaming began as an engineer's hobby and a means of creative expression for those of higher technical inclination. It is expected that those who are capable of higher engineering-related achievements will see value, in electronic entertainment products, where others see failure." -Sasquatch
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited May 2016
    Never mind. Not worth it.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    There is no ongoing charge for The Sims 4... there's not even a charge for Origin membership so if you don't appreciate the product then you're not obligated to purchase another package. We're all tired of hearing about how well or poorly 'the developers' are doing or what EA can't do with marketing since no one who is posting those comments has any relevant experience in any related fields or any clue how to manage a corporation.

Just ask the Gurus for an update and spend time with your friends while you're waiting.

That is what I mostly do , go outside with My beautiful Pups, or read a book, or play My other games, while I wait, :)
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    edited May 2016
    The only reason I can think of why some customers are getting irritated because we don't have enough content on the game to keep us busy and excited over like some were in Sims 1, 2, and 3. I've had a lot more fun because I was busy and excited with those waiting for an expansion pack than this game. But to be honest the devs, gurus really do need to start listening give the customers what they want and I bet you this game would be ten times better than it is now.
  • Options
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    The only reason I can think of why some customers are getting irritated because we don't have enough content on the game to keep us busy and excited over like some were in Sims 1, 2, and 3. I've had a lot more fun because I was busy and excited with those waiting for an expansion pack than this game.

I went out and bought many of the Sims 3 packs that I did not own , so that as well has kept me going, while I wait for the Sims 4 to get it together and add more stuff, of course they have not added anything that I really want for My type of play style, except for the spooky pack which was limited, but I did get everything they dished out so far and can only hope the game gets better for My Type of game play, which is Gothic type, so here is to hoping anyway, :)
  • Options
    lillyfox wrote: »
    This game feels like it has been slightly abandoned. I have played the sims since the sims 1, and I notice trends. To me, it feels like the sims 4 is not getting the same attention from the powers that be as the other previous games. I think others are feeling the same way, and they are confused by it.

Agree 100% :)
  • Options

If you say so, I for one think that People no matter where they are in the world, do matter, but that is just Me.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member

If you say so, I for one think that People no matter where they are in the world, do matter, but that is just Me.

Yes, they do. The response I had posted and was revising wasn't worth it. I deleted it.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    I would agree with the OP to a large degree - people have been asking for answers on all sorts of things for a very long time, and it's not great business practice to just ignore your customers.

A lot of people have walked away from the series since the release of TS4, and a lot more still could. I bet the amount of new players they have gained doesn't even come close to how many they have lost.

I think EA needs to re-think their marketing strategy and their silent attitude that riles so many people up.

Yup I Agree 100%, :)
  • Options

Yes, they do. The response I had posted and was revising wasn't worth it. I deleted it.

Ah I see, no biggie, carry on then, :)