Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Challenge Mash-Up by EuphorialQueen

Comments

• EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    Almost forgot. Ren did complete both the Eco Existence and Rosebud500k challenges. He has a daughter plus ○Four○ children by Alien abduction!
    His daughter and first (Alien) son are YA. His other Alien daughters are Teen, Child and Toddler. Ren is still an Adult (thanks to Youth Potions) and the household is working toward the full Rosebud goal.
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited January 2018
    Thanks, got things set up last night! Haven't taken any pics yet, I took WAY too much time hitting the random buttons to find a name I liked for my Sim. I guess I'm too picky. lol Anyway, after that it was quite late so I just set-up her camp, had her make one circuit around the neighborhood, plant some of her harvest, buy a woodworking table and sent her fishing before going to bed. I didn't start completely by scratch this time, but kinda/sorta close. Here's the set-up and details.

Sim: Carmen Valencia, Young Adult
    Aspiration: Freelance Botanist
    Traits: Genius, Loves Outdoors, Good
    Lot: Crick Cabana in Willow Creek, all other lots have been bulldozed in that neighborhood
    Challenge Mashups: Eco Existence, Rosebud Solitaire 500k, Rosebud, Single Mother & ISBI with modifications

Carmen bought the lot for 1500 which left her with 18500. She set up camp with a small tent, fire pit, stump, small cooler, tarp shower, GT bush, lantern, trash barrel and outside trash bin. She was left with 16500. I used the money cheat to reduce her funds to 0.

Carmen will follow the EE challenge rules quite closely. She will work towards accumulating 50000 in reserve by collecting, woodworking, fishing and gardening. She will never leave the neighborhood (except for traveling to Sylvan Glade after achieving Level 2 in Handiness) until this leg of the challenge ends. She will also never invite anyone to her lot, but she can talk to other Sims around the neighborhood to develop friendships and a potential love interest. She must complete one aspiratoin and reach Level 10 in one skill.

In the next leg, Carmen is allowed to build her home and/or move if she so desires. Travel to other lots/neighborhoods is now allowed provided Stage 2 EE travel conditions have been achieved. Now she will continue to work toward the Rosebud 500k Solitare and must complete another aspiration and reach Level 10 in one skill, plus must haved reached Level 3 in Charisma before starting a family. Visitors are allowed on the lot for friendship/procreation purposes only. No jobs or hired services are allowed, ever.

Carmen must never marry and any love interests can not move in with her. She and subsequent heirs will be a single Mother to at least one child raised on the home lot. Once toddlers age up to a child, they are no longer controllable.

No one else is allowed to contribute to the family income in any way until Carmen has completed the Rosebud Solitare 500k goal. Once this goal has been reached, any uncontrollable family members still living on the lot will be controllable for one income producing hobby only to help reach the Rosebud challenge goal. When not working on this hobby, they must be uncontrollable.

All heirs must be first born females. Once the heir reaches Young Adult, they will become the next only controllable Sim with the exception of the above if applicable. Any other Young Adult siblings must move out at this time. Carmen can stay forever if she so chooses. Only she and subsequent heirs are allowed this option. They can live as long as possible through any means and then live out the rest of their days naturally on the home lot.

Tombstones may be kept or destroyed. Any Ghosts manifesting on the lot will never be controllable.

All former heirs are always allowed to be controlled for the purpose of life extension. (i.e. drink youth potions, complete the Body Builder aspiration) Youth potions may be bought with reward points and given to heirs by any family member.

All heirs must be single Mothers until the Fifth Generation female is born and the Rosebud Challenge has been reached. Thus ends this challenge. Or, depending on how things go, I might keep going. Especially if Rosebud hasn't been achieved yet. o.O *shrugs*

I might modify the rules as the challenge progresses if needed.

Thoughts/Suggestions? What do you think? Sound doable? I'll post a pic of Carmen either later tonight or tomorrow morning and fill y'all in on her progress. :)

EDIT: @EuphorialQueen I'm sorry, I forgot I wanted to comment on your progress! o.O Opps... Anyway, sounds like yours is coming along great. Wow! Five children and four of them alien. Amazing! I've never had an alien child in my game. Are they fun to play?
    @Karababy52 Thrilled to see your version of Challenge Mashup <3:+1:
    Love my Aliens <3 Except for a few special abilities they are like playing any Sim. The do become embarrassed when another Sim finds out they are Aliens. For that reason I give them the trait to prevent being embarrassed. They can 'Revive' the dead Aliens found on space missions. Very helpful for completing that collection. They can also Empathize or Analyze other Sims to discover their mood and traits.
    Only Male Sims become pregnant by Alien abduction. It does help the odds if they meet Aliens or have the Satellite Dish to attempt Alien contact.
    @Karababy52 Money tracked for the Rosebud achievement can be affected when moving so keep that in mind.
    As this is a modified challenge a house is not really required. Ren lived on a nearly empty lot until the babies started happening. :sweat_smile:
    edited January 2018
    Cool! I'm glad you like it. Yep, I knew all that about the aliens. I had a young adult male alien I created in CAS who was a scientist. I just have never played with any alien children so I was wondering what it was like. I love all the extra cool stuff aliens can do, very helpful and fun! :) Thanks for the tip about moving. I'll probably just have her stay on this lot then.

Okay, as promised, here's my Sim, Carmen Valencia. I took this pic when I got back into the game and she was still fishing. It's dusk on the first day.

cpChvqc.jpg
    Close-up

Zb7dJH5.jpg
    Full Body

She's frowning a bit because she's getting tired, but her fun was down even more and fishing is fun for her. She doesn't have a portable radio or anything like that yet.

Here's her lot on Day 1. Just the same as she started at the beginning of the day except for the woodworking table and plants. She has 2 strawberry, 2 snapdragon, 1 chrysanthemum and 1 bluebell. Once she can graft, she'll modify the garden to all dragonfruit.

5szIVnL.jpg

Here's the lot on Day 7 when bills have arrived and an element to help with focusing. She also has a fossil and mathmatical diagram for focusing. I left it on the easel because I didn't want to put down any walls just yet. Plus, I don't plan on having her paint very much. The painting skill racks up the simoleans insanely fast!

With all those and using ponder on the new chess set, she can stay very focused for quite awhile. The chess set is also fun for her, which helps. Fun and Social seem to go down the fastest. I plan to get the marketable reward trait very soon. She has enough points now but I'm waiting to build them up a bit.

Social won't be a problem once she reaches 'talk to plants' with the gardening skill. For now, she flags down Sims to talk to and cloudgaze.

The plants are coming along nicely. I don't know why the planters look burnt, must be a glitch. Oh well, they only cost 17 simoleans by crafting them instead of 200, so she saved some money there. I know they grow in the ground but I like the organization with the plant boxes. She has also added 2 Lily plants from Sylvan Glades to her garden.

f4cFKkd.jpg

Stats:

Day 7

Household Funds: 10,363
    Rosebud: 15,951/1,000,000
    Reward Points: 3,450
    3 Friends - Dominic Fryes, Marcus Flex & Paolo Rocco (All guys, wonder why? ;))
    1 Visit to Sylvan Glades

Skills: Fishing 5, Gardening & Handiness - 4, Logic 2, Charisma, Cooking, Comedy & Fitness - 1

Aspirations: Freelance Botanist & Angling Ace - 2/4, Fabulously Wealthy & Curator - 1/4

TIPS - If your Sim has the 'talk to plant' option from gardening, they can plant something on the Sylvan Glades lot for social needs. Also, bring an element or fossil to put down next to them for focus. Those two items can't be put down by the waterfalls though, only on the lot for fishing in the pond. Carmen also placed a GT bush on the lot for bladder needs using bb.enablefreebuild. I deducted the price from her household funds using the money cheat.

I hope it's okay to share all this, if it's too much, let me know. Thanks and Happy Simming! <3
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    edited January 2018
    @Karababy52 Please continue to share :smiley: I had not thought of using the cheat to add the bush to Sylvan Glades.
    You can use 'place in world' to put elements anywhere. The 'talk to plant' option not only helps social it builds gardening skill.
    Edit: The planters have been looking burnt since before Cats & Dogs. It seems to be the norm now as I have seen this in several new saves.
    edited January 2018
    @EuphorialQueen Okay, I will! (see below) :) Yeah, I've been doing that since I got GT. I love that EP! Oh! You're right, I was just trying to drag it out of her inventory and it wouldn't place by the waterfalls but it did by the pond. I'll try just having her place it next time. I knew that would work, just forgot. Opps! o.O Thanks for the reminder. Yep, I know it builds the garden skill too, it's great! You get two benefits using that interaction.

Ah, okay, well that's a bummer about the planters. Hope they fix it sometime soon. It doesn't really affect anything other than aesthetics, but that's important to me. I can see how it might be cool though for someone wanting a more rugged/run down look for a story or something. But, they're not supposed to look like that. Oh well... *shrugs*

Here's a pic of her lot Week Two Day 14 right after the bills were delivered. She was sleeping so I didn't catch the mail lady delivering it this time, went too fast. Just caught a blur of her and quickly paused. You can see the flag up though. lol. Carmen grafted strawberry to snapdragon for dragonfruit. Once they grew, she sold the strawberry plants and planted six dragonfruit.

iDYIzs2.jpg

Stats:

Day 14

Household Funds: 30,249
    Rosebud: 35,354/1,000,000
    Reward Points: 3,625 Purchased: Marketable, Steel Bladder
    Same 3 Friends - Dominic Fryes, Marcus Flex & Paolo Rocco
    1 Visit to Sylvan Glades - Planted basil and placed GT bush

Skills: Fishing, Handiness, Gardening - 7, Logic 3, Cooking 2, Charisma, Comedy, Fitness - 1

Aspirations: Freelance Botanist - 3/4 (2 tasks away from completion)
    Angling Ace - 2/4 (1 task away from 3)
    Fabulously Wealthy - 1/3 (6,481 simoleans away from 2)
    Curator - 1/4 (1 task away from 2)

Carmen was on Day 17 when I closed my game, so not far away from Week Three's report. I can tell you now, she has over 50,000 in Household Funds, but still needs to complete an aspiration and Level 10 skill. I'm guessing she'll do it before Day 21, the next bill day. I'll try to get some more interesting pics next time instead of just her boring lot. lol Have a great day/night! <3

EDIT: Forgot to add she fished up a cowberry from the Sylvan Glade's pond. She successfully grew it to maturity for the Freelance Botanist aspiration and then I deleted it. Those things freak me out. lol
    edited January 2018
    Carmen has finished Leg One of this Challenge! Yay! \o/ She didn't make it before Day 21, Week Three so I decided to wait until she finished. It took until Day 25 and she had to purchase and drink a Youth Potion. But that's okay, she had/has plenty of reward points anyway. She completed the Freelance Botanist aspiration which includes reaching Level 10 of Gardening.

I was so focused on finishing I forgot to take very many screenshots again AND I didn't have the capture on for UI so I missed the festive pop-up involved, but here's a pic right after she completed it and I turned on the capture.

wrtgO1H.jpg

I think she's pleased with herself, look at that little smirk. hehe

R2q9DVi.jpg

Congrats Carmen!

Here's her final stats for Leg One:

Stats:

Day 25

Household Funds: 95,757
    Rosebud: 100,858/1,000,000
    Reward Points: 5,700 Purchased: Youth Potion
    2 Friends - Marcus Flex & Paolo Rocco (Somehow she lost Dominic Fryes)
    2 Visits to Sylvan Glades
    All plants in her garden are now Dragonfruit evolved to Superb

Skills: Gardening 10, Handiness 9, Fishing 8 Logic 5, Cooking 3, Charisma 2, Comedy, Fitness - 1

Aspirations: Freelance Botanist - Completed
    Angling Ace - 3/4 (2 tasks away from 4)
    Fabulously Wealthy - 2/4 (39,612/75,000 simoleans away from 3)
    Curator - 1/4 (1 task away from 2)
    Nerd Brain - 0/4 (1 task away from 1)

The shower broke so she repaired it. Plus, she kept getting whims to woo hoo in the GT bush (over & over & over) so I replaced it with a standing mirror since she has Steel Bladder and doesn't need a toilet. I'll put one in the new house though for family/guests.

Okay, so for Leg Two I'm having her get to Level 3 in Charisma & Fitness, complete Angling Ace, get to Level 10 in another skill and start seriously working on the Rosebud 500k aspect of the challenge. AND hopefully she'll find a love interest and have a baby soon. At the moment she's off on a jog while I build her a house. I know I don't have to and it'll cut into her Rosebud stats, but I want to and I'm in no hurry. I love building more than anything else! :)

I'll be back with pics of the house once I'm finished, if you want to see it? It's nothing too elaborate, but I'm loving it so far. @EuphorialQueen How's your challenge going? You and I seem to be the only ones posting at the moment and I'm curious to hear/see. Happy Simming! <3

EDIT: TIP - I discovered by accident that taking a cutting from plants makes the gardening skill go up very fast! It won't hurt them if you only take one cutting at a time. So to help her get to Level 10 in gardening and finish Freelance Botanist, she took a cutting from all her plants and every plant in the neighborhood! Voila!

Deleting them afterward is a bit of a pain, can only do one at a time, but meh.... lol
    edited January 2018
    Congrats Carmen! Such great progress. :+1::+1: Would love to see your house <3
    Ren has aged to Elder and his kids are making money collecting and Transforming (Love the SimRay).
    Being an Elder I was not concerned when he was once again abducted. Imaging my surprise ...
    elder_10.png
    Thanks! Okay, going back in game to finish it up soon, I'll take pics. Oh Wow! Again? Poor Ren and looks like he's got another little alien bun(s) in the oven. I've only had a half dozen abductions in my game and none of them resulted in pregnancies. Actually the only male abducted was my Alien Scientist, twice! I guess aliens don't come back preggers.

I LOVE the Sim Ray and the Cloning tool. Your Sims will be rolling in simoleans before you can say Sul Sul. hehe BTW, how close is Ren & family to the Rosebud goal? I bet it won't be long now!
    @Karababy52 Yup another Alien Nooboo! The most surprising part is he is halfway thru the Elder stage.
    He just passed the 900k mark before I shut down today. Two of the kids are YA and the other girls are teens. I am keeping all the kids at home with Dad at least until that last 100k is earned.
    Oh boy, yeah I figured he was an elder from the pic. Well, despite the extra mouth to feed and attention, time away from earning money for Rosebud, there is two optimistic things to think about here. First, he'll live longer, right? I know female Sims live about 3 days longer if they've had a child. That is, assuming you weren't going to give him another youth potion anyway or if he's fulfilled the Body Builder aspiration. If that's the case, he'll live longer anyway.

Second, he's got plenty of help with all those kids to take care of the new nooboo. :)

Excellent news about being so close to completing the Rosebud Challenge! Yay! How long have you been playing this save? Will you keep playing once you do reach that goal? Just curious... <3
    @Karababy52 Started this save a couple days before New Years so have been playing this save about 2 weeks in real time. I had given Ren two Youth Potions before the abductions started. (He was originally created for Murkland as an Adult fresh from CAS).
    The pregnancies did the rest and helped delay aging. Not sure how much longer I will play this save. I did package up the household and shared Ren with his 4 Alien children on the gallery.
    I started doing a series of #HeirsSpares to share on the gallery. They are households born in game with some skills that I will use later.
    edited January 2018
    Cool, you sure have come far in such a short time span. I've checked out Murkland, it looks interesting. Don't remember everything about it, but if I recall correctly, it had a lot of complicated rules involved. I'm sure it's fun, I just don't like having to keep track of so many things, you know? One reason I think I can never seem to finish an official Pinstar Legacy. lol

Great that you saved him and his kids to the Gallery, I'll have to check them out and your #HeirsSpares series. Perhaps I'll grab a few and maybe have some to contribute myself in the future. :)

Woo Hoo! You're soooo close now! Amazing how quickly one can accumulate wealth in this game eh?

I finished Carmen's house/lot early this morning, but was exhausted so didn't take any pics. I'll take some when I go back in game later tonight. I think I made a mistake picking that lot though, it's so tiny! Normally I love playing on small lots with tiny homes, it's my modus operandi. But this time, I really need more room. lol Guess I could make it a two story or put in a basement. Well, I'll just wing it until I need more room I guess.

Excited to play the next leg of my Challenge Mash-up and excited for Laundry Day SP coming out tomorrow. Are you getting it? I doubt I'll be able to get it any time soon, have to wait awhile. Bums me out, but hey bills come first! Especially unexpected ones. o.O I ADORE the build/buy mode objects and CAS in this SP, it has a country/rustic vibe which is right up my alley. So hard waiting, but meh, such is life. Good things come to those who wait, right? ;)

Happy Simming! <3
    @Karababy52
    Murkland rules have been refined over time. The Murkland Starter Challenge rules are basically Exist and survive :)
    Complete the Friend of the World Aspiration, maximize Charisma, Gardening and Dancing skills.
    All the lots and households were crafted by @Brennachan and are all part of what makes the whole thing more interesting.
    There are some short list versions of the rules if you are interested.
    Just took another look at the challenge rules and it still looks way too complicated for me. lol Perhaps the short list versions of the rules would help make it look not so daunting? Anyway, I'm focused on my Challenge Mash-up at the moment, I'll consider this one after I've completed it. Thanks for the info. about it though. :)

Okay, going to check out a couple more threads and then go play my game. Have a great rest of your day/night! <3
    @EuphorialQueen Here's some pics of Carmen's new home. She has a little over 49000 left after the build so it cost her around 46000. I haven't started the second leg of my challenge yet, other than building. It took me awhile to take the pics and upload them. The rooms were so small I had to take mostly overhead shots, but you get the idea.

It's a very basic, simple build by my standards, not much landscaping, clutter or paintings on the walls. I figured Carmen could decorate once she starts painting. There's a Freezer Bunny painting under Classic that will go perfect in the nursery. I hope that one pops up for her. The bassinet is in the Master Bedroom because there wasn't room in the nursery. lol Had to put the woodworking table outside too, but that's okay, she loves the outdoors. Thinking I might build a basement at some point for extra skill objects.

Hope you like it, I had a ton of fun building it! :)

Front View

rjKg6kh.png

Close-up of Porch

b7ItLuP.png

Right Side

P67AiPp.png

Back View

j3j4cWf.png

Left Side

CrhlL6m.png

Overhead Roof View

WQJBLNM.png

Overhead Floor Plan Layout

f8byvjI.png

Interior pics are under the spoiler if you want to take a closer look.
    Kitchen

7qKQfmq.png

Living Room

fhWoPHR.png

Front Door

Ey6hWme.png

Hallway to bedrooms & back door. Bathroom door is on the left in the kitchen

gzTpSaG.png

Bathroom

xRVfKPN.png

Master Bedroom

6LndhAd.png

J6eD0FX.png

tve3blq.png

Nursery/Toddler Room - will be modified as they age up

ERhXdLc.png

5ppO1ym.png

VUoMjba.png

W79w5zm.png

...and that's it! <3
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    @Karababy52 - I love your house! <3

@EuphorialQueen - Soooo close you are! Yes, I'm still lurking from time to time. :smiley:

Rawla wrote: »
    @Karababy52 - I love your house! <3

@EuphorialQueen - Soooo close you are! Yes, I'm still lurking from time to time. :smiley:

Thank you, glad you like it! :) How close are you now @EuphorialQueen? Carmen is working on getting to Rosebud 500k. She finished the Fishing aspiration, finally! Yay! She's still cranking out Camp Mascots and now working on the Body Builder aspiration. Speaking of which, she went to the gym in Windenburg to fulfil a task for it and she met someone she knows there. The two of them had a bit of fun together and I believe there's a nooboo on the way!

I took some screenshots and put together a little story about how it happened. It's a little spicy so I put it in a spoiler. Hope you like it! I'm calling it...

Gym Dandy Baby Daddy <3
    "Woo, that sure was fun. Got my workout for the day!"

"Oh yeah, who needs a treadmill, am I right?"

LpueDFI.jpg

"Wait, where're you going?"

lN84bmM.jpg

"Oh, nowhere I guess. Why?"

"You got that right Mister."

jxo80sO.jpg

"Because I'm not done with you yet, c'mere."

mfX9OC9.jpg

"Gawd, you're such a good kisser and so beautiful."

JrPvDlj.jpg

"I know. Let's do it again!"

f703XKg.jpg

"I don't think I can just yet."

"Really? A big, strong, young guy like you can only woo hoo once?"

fe5MULg.jpg

"Rawrrr, come on big boy, you know you want me."

"hehe Yeah, I do."

"Wait, who's that?"

qg0ZlI1.jpg

"Mannnn, he's going in the closet and he looks so sad."

"Boy is he in for a surprise."

mNBUSR6.jpg

(Gah, smells like woo hoo in there.)

mcElUPl.jpg

(I remember that smell.) *wistful sigh*

OkskgB8.jpg

(Doc says I gotta wait 6 weeks before anymore woo hoo though.)

Sqw2LKg.jpg

(Makes it so hard waiting. I could steal her so easy from him. She's way outta that bozo's league. Everybody knows I'm the best in town.)

WpMvNDs.jpg

"Do you think he's okay?"

6I9aQap.jpg

"Yeah, he'll be alright. Don't worry. I know him, he'll be up rarin' to go again in no time."

Jx2lA3O.jpg

"Forget him...so, wasn't there something you wanted to do again?"

"Definitely!"

HLp4EHd.jpg

"Hey! What's going on?"

"Shh, hold on, 1 second... just listen."

jUtWRZA.jpg

"Holy Llama, they're really going at it in there."

"I know, right?"

YiPhpkS.jpg

"Bet I could do it better. I'm pretty big you know."

ahIphzl.jpg

"No, I don't know and I don't wanna know. You're such a pig."

"Pfft, whatever man. I'm outta here. See ya, never."
    CLPQxq1.jpg

"Oh my..."

drZ6eFT.jpg

*GASP* "Uh, Hi."

UPrAtsB.jpg

"Oh, uh oh, OH NO! Um... yeah, Hi."

XNcCLU7.jpg

*Completely mortified*

4KLZ9qZ.jpg

"So... I gotta pee. Bye Carmen, call me."

"Okaaaay, you do that. I'm just gonna go."

NhtbYDe.jpg

"Hey, I'm so sorry, please don't tell anyone what you saw, okay?"

rncm5Xl.jpg

"I SAW nothing, Lady."

"I'm so embarrassed."

1fSbMqq.jpg

"It did SOUND good though."

"Oh believe me, it was... better than grilled cheese!"

GBSLQBJ.jpg
    edited January 2018
    @Karababy52 <3 Laughed myself silly over the Gym Dandy Baby Daddy story. Great pictures that really show a range if emotions :+1:
    Ren completed all his tasks and became a Rosebud Simillionaire. He had become an Elder when he was abducted and impregnated a 5th time! His son, Troy had been abducted but not impregnated. Troy however was not childless and gave Ren 3 grandbabies with a local girl.
    The bulk of the funds were a benefit if the Simrays Ren invented and upgraded while in the science career. Everyone in the household owned one and used them to transform a variety of objects. You might be surprised what an empty glass can become. ;)
    He also cranked out those adorable Camping Mascot statues. I love those adorable cuties.
    I finished just in time to get the Laundry Day SP.
    Now I am just playing a random household in another save as a break from challenges.
    @EuphorialQueen Yay! So glad you liked it. I know I wrote it, but it cracks me up too. Especially that pic of Don coming back out of the closet and the thought I gave him about it. I don't know why, just tickles me. LOL

Woo Hoo, Go Ren! That's awesome! I'm amazed but not really surprised he was abducted so many times. The Scientist career is a HUGE trigger for alien abductions. I adore the Sim Rays! So convenient for so many things, but yes transforming objects is the best. I wouldn't be surprised what an empty glass can become. hehe I never tried that particular transformation, but the cheapo kleenex boxes can turn into some amazing objects too! ;)

Yep, the Camp Mascots are so cute! Carmen has a cheaper one she crafted next to her woodworking bench, just because I wanted her to keep one. I haven't been back in my game since taking those screenshots, but I'm sure I will at some point this weekend. I plan on having her binge on Pop music and stuff her with strawberries in hopes of getting a female heir! And wait for the nooboo arrival. Can't wait to see what she/he looks like.

Laundry Day! Gah! I'm so envious. I LOVE the build/buy objects and the CAS looks pretty good too. I might, (BIG might) be able to get it myself sometime this weekend. I can't decide if I really want that or the Vampire GP, if I can swing it and if I dare to take a chance my computer can handle it. I'm mostly trying to decide from a builders perspective which one would benefit my style the most. I desparately want both, but... well, not sure if that's wise. We'll see how it goes.

Have fun on your break doing tons of laundry. hehe <3
    I apologize for not updating my challenge, but I've put it aside for a little bit. Happily, joyfully I was able to get the Vampires GP & Laundry Day SP so I'm currently exploring everything those two packs have to offer. Not sure how long my Challenge Mash-up will be delayed, but just wanted to let you know. I'll update again once I get back to that save.

Happy Simming Y'all! <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top