Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Looking for this tan and teal Asian themed outfit?

LinamintsLinamints Posts: 952 Member
I saw this pose set today and I am just in love with this outfit. Does anyone know where to get it?
w-600h-450-2156968.jpg
"Parenting is just like gardening, except if you let your garden die you don't go to prison." - Anna Blast

Comments

• KatNipKatNip Posts: 1,066 Member
    edited June 2016
    Have you tried searching it on google? Search by photo?
  • jjames041jjames041 Posts: 65 Member
    try mod the sims
  • LinamintsLinamints Posts: 952 Member
    @KatNip Yes I have, the most I could find was that it is a cosplay outfit of a character, but I can only find the character's name in Chinese. Searching for this with multiple search terms did not produce a source.

@jjames041 I've been through mod the sims already. Thank you thought :).
    "Parenting is just like gardening, except if you let your garden die you don't go to prison." - Anna Blast
  • NoogsterNoogster Posts: 627 Member
    Can you link me to the blog or site you found that posebox? I know this is late but I might be able to help.
  • meipmeip Posts: 67 Member
    I hate it when credit isn't given where it is due :( I would hope that they made the outfit themselves. Have you looked through their sims 2 uploads for it?
    @meip I have scrolled through hundreds of TS2 clothing sites and have yet to find it :(
  • GreenondiniGreenondini Posts: 19 Member
    I Think that I saw it recently at TSR
    I cannot post the link as im a new member but you should find it easily. Its by Screaming Mustard go to her page and look at her sims 2 collection at TheSimsResource
    Feel so plum.... You are looking for the outfit not the pose and i didnt realize that