Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Went back in time dusted off my PlayStation 2 for The Sims get a life

gmomasuegmomasue Posts: 648 Member
the first thing is learning how to cook and fix the TV and get money off mom . I had my sim learn some other skills before she moved out . Then Mini house she mast up . I was there a 2 weeks in sims time do to trying to get some more skills up . Then moving in with Mini I did it about 4 weeks in sims time because I for got to make friends and keep them . Sims back then they had to have a lot or friends and a lot of skills to get though the game . The only books to help with skills is cooking and handiness . Oh your sims can not visit no one just go to work and home that's it. I write move letter .

Comments

• gmomasuegmomasue Posts: 648 Member
    build mode is not so good ,all you get is walls floor tiles , doors and windows , wallpaper , fireplace and fence and some plants and trees . Oh build mode has a meter and if it goes red to the top you can not build no more , buy mode the same thing . Wish I could disable the meter but can not find a cheat code for it . My sims married and has two kids . I lost all her friends at that time but working on getting them back .
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    Ok I am confused isn't that game just called The Sims?
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • gmomasuegmomasue Posts: 648 Member
    Yes The Sims it's 2002 game
  • ShadowLabrysShadowLabrys Posts: 281 Member
    Your gonna get me to play it again. Which I don't mind. :) Memories