Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Maggi's Sims 4 Look-Books

Hi! If you don't know me, I'm Maggie :) and I am a custom content ADDICT! I'm a huge fan of making look-books and I feel like sharing some of them with everyone here at the forums! I love Sims 4 modeling and thought this would be a great opportunity to show of what I've got :D

For those of you who are unsure of what a look-book is, it's pretty much photos of 1 or more sims wearing custom content with all the cc they are wearing linked so people can find good CC easily! Every single look I post here will have links to ALL the CC the sims is wearing!

I also take suggestions so if you'd like to see a specific look (ex, school-girl, party, etc) let me know. Also, I post some look-books on the HFS website (click here) if you want to see more.

Thanks for checking out this thread and I hope you enjoy the look-books below!! :)<3

(by the way - I wasn't sure if I should post this under Sims 4 Sims and Modeling or Sims 4 Custom Content, but I decided to post it here because I consider it more modeling. If it's in the wrong spot, I'll move it :D )
1ph6o6.gif

Check out The Sims 4 High Fashion Showcase, a custom content based magazine about the Sims!

The Sims 4 Tally to the Top!

Or check out my beauty blog, Infinite Beauty!

Comments