Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Losaru's Sim Stories Archive: Main Save

LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
This thread is a collection of posts from the "Happy Play" thread involving my sims from "Main Save"
Author's Note: As these posts start from a later point in my gameplay of Main Save, it is best to read "Lost Tales" in the Stories Archive Hub if you wish to catch up on some points.
Random Screenshots (very old)

11-08-15_9-35-24nbspPM_zpseonafakf.png

Sakura and Peter kissing at the wedding reception

11-11-15_9-00-16nbspPM_zpsedptwxuu.png

First day Brody met Jaz.

11-20-15_2-20-35nbspAM_zpsnfifzlsi.png

Peter, Celeste (as a child), Sakura and Emma sitting by the fire.

11-22-15_11-36-31nbspPM_zpspd8jusdg.png

Sakura kissing his newborn son, Aguro (now a child).

11-26-15_11-53-28nbspPM_zpsegcf1qyq.png

Pics of Sadie (as a child) and Abbigale

11-20-15_2-37-26nbspAM_zpslauog7mt.png

Sakura and Celeste (as a child) at the park.

12-06-15_8-24-56nbspPM_zpsuswgeo91.png

Glitch losing a chess match to Sakura, turning over the pieces.

12-05-15_9-39-37nbspAM_zpsfth0jwax.png

Celeste and Aguro playing pirate vs. sea monster
D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
Post edited by LosaruTaiyo on

Comments

• LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    Brody's Christmas Present

So I finally got the Reich-Williams family down for holiday pics (Will be done in due time). I sent everyone to bed because took forever to get some good shots and then I noticed....

Brody, why are you up?

12-11-15_2-42-14nbspAM_zpsypyxpimp.png

Uhh...

12-11-15_2-43-53nbspAM_zpsvmn7ip2g.png

Uhhh!!!

12-11-15_2-44-25nbspAM_zps89velnyt.png

UUHHH!!!

AlienAngry1_zpsgq9musad.png

When he came back he was quite angry, which I would be too since well...

AlienBrody3_zpskcyhubn2.png

The Senior Pollination Technician gave us an early Christmas present.
    We're expecting our third, folks. Place your bets on a boy or girl. Bonus points if it turns out multiples.

Jaz is so not gonna like this I swears.
    Well dunno if I'll be on the main save tonight as I have the whole 2nd world to rebuild. So to fill the time I found some more random screenshots that I took.

12-05-15_6-10-32nbspPM_zps0p2kjwfs.png
    Love this one of Sadie and Abbigale doing their homework together. Question: Does anyone have issues with their teens not putting their homework in their inventory or is Sadie just that lazy? Every time she finishes, she usually forget to put it away...lol.

12-07-15_12-03-50nbspAM_zpspwjzjv5f.png

I remember now why I took this one and the one below: Jaz did this autonomously. This topiary bush thing is in her upstairs quiet room, a place where she can relax and get away from the kids. I don't exactly remember what was going on that day, but when it said Jaz had gain the gardening skill, this was where I found her. This is all the more reason why I keep the freewill on. Love seeing when they decide to try stuff like this on their own. I didn't even know she'd try it. :3 Yes I am selected on her, but I think I was watching over Brody or someone.

12-07-15_12-03-38nbspAM_zpsda32ng38.png
    Well I've been mostly busy with remaking my 2nd World save (This time I backed up that thing!) and disassembling an xbox360 to clean its fans, but I was finally able to check in on poor 'Broderbund' and his early 'Christmas Present".

12-11-15_3-45-56nbspAM_zpspdr765m2.png

Last time, we left Brody discovering that the Senior Pollination Technician #3 had left him something for Christmas during his last abduction. Maybe one should explain to her that neckties and socks are generally more accepted and probably not as much of a hassle.

12-12-15_10-26-04nbspPM_zpsanddqmgo.png

Apparently this morning while Jaz was gone to work, everyone wanted to be out on the patio. I don't know what Abbigale told her dad, but it looks like he might have been scolding her. She's generally a good girl though.

12-12-15_10-30-24nbspPM_zpsyetbkuoz.png

Just a pic of Jaz home from work. She's at the detective level, although I won't be going out and about with her until the newborn arrives. Thinking Brody is kind of wishing she didn't hate kids right now so it was her and not him pregnant.

12-12-15_10-46-33nbspPM_zpsewldl4k9.png

Seriously!? Sadie can you call your mom and tell to stop abducting the household? I really didn't expect this either....Seriously!!!

12-12-15_10-50-30nbspPM_zpsoew8q1o9.png

Yeah....Jaz came back a lil loopy...oh dear.

Check in for Part 2 in a post very shortly.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

And we're back to "My Life with Aliens: The Ballad of Brody Williams-Reich", "SPT #3's Christmas Present", or as he might call it "Sadie, Gimme the Phone. I'm Telling Off your Mother."

12-12-15_10-55-18nbspPM_zpsk5aopblt.png

If a baby bump doesn't confirm alien baby, I don't know what does.

Sidenote: If you're wondering about the arm, it's a CC artificial limb. In the Main Save, Brody lost his arm due to a corruption error while in a fight with Glitch and so needed to get it replaced. It's a great lil piece of CC though if you need an artificial limb. It wears like a glove and you can choose one or both arms.

12-12-15_10-57-58nbspPM_zpsj77zzzke.png

:D Oh man, not the face to catch. He was just getting out of a small freak-out over the baby. I was trying to get a pic of Caprese Salad he made. I guess cravings equal gourmet cooking. Either that or tomatoes.

12-12-15_11-00-23nbspPM_zpss4fvwt9k.png

Our general activities for today mainly consisted of sleeping on the couch, which he was probably happy was returned from the attic...

12-12-15_11-07-04nbspPM_zps0vx3m74r.png

And napping on the bed. I'm quite sure I told him to go sleep, but sometimes when you're tired, even turning over the blankets is a chore I guess.

12-12-15_11-08-57nbspPM_zpsehuv99yj.png

This is something I've noticed before, both with Brody and with Sakura when he was having Celeste: Guys won't get morning sickness, but they will urge as if almost ready to let go.

12-12-15_11-16-00nbspPM_zpsiq8wjecq.png

And to finally end it off the pictures, Abbigale doing what she always does: autonomously cleaning. Yes I'm highlighted on her, but she always does this. Guess she has some Emma genes in her as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZV-f3v4cpk

And, if it works, wanted to end on one particular exclamation that Brody has when the baby acts up. I swears this sounds like the long form of "OMG!" :D It gets me every time. If the video does show, the IV is another story-based thing, but I know it usually comes out black on the forums. I was mainly just filming for the sound.
    Well it's a new day here, a new day for the Reich's family. Today is "The Ballad of Brody Williams-Reich: The Unborn Strikes Back"

12-13-15_9-48-31nbspAM_zpshp2gm2gz.png

Second trimester and yup, that's a baby. He woke up quite uncomfortable.

You may notice in the pics as well there's no shirt off. It's a mix of me really hoping they fix the graphical distortion when it comes to pregnant sims (Your abs don't stay when you got a bundle on the way.) and also that I am probably one of the few that thought the maternity clothes were actually kinda cute back in Sims 2.

12-13-15_9-49-34nbspAM_zpsod3ekeff.png

That's definitely the face of "I'm eating for two and it feels like it's trying to kick my spleen into my chest."

12-13-15_9-56-26nbspAM_zps0kuzahvz.png

So glad this interaction is in there. Abbigale was up early and Brody had finished eating (Spaghetti for breakfast is completely acceptable) and decided she should at least know she's got a sibling on the way.
    Look out for Part 2 post where Jaz and Brody hit the pool and a small glimpse into normal alien life when you're the only human in the family.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

And welcome back to "Will He Float?" or as Brody would call it, "The Player's Humour is Dry, unlike this Post"

12-13-15_10-10-47nbspAM_zps28dsgyys.png

Since Jaz had the day off, I decided maybe a day at the pool might help Brody's mood and that I wanted to check some things.

The pool is one I made myself, although not uploaded to the gallery yet. If anyone is interested, just give a holler and I'll save it up there. And don't worry. As a real librarian, I didn't simply go smashing up the Willow Archives. It's been moved now right next door to my Simself's house. I think she probably fainted at the sight. :D

12-13-15_10-14-53nbspAM_zpsbdiflf74.png

I think this must have been "Let's Push Jazzy to the Limit" Day because not only were these three kids not in school, but they were also the only ones at the pool. Thank the mighty for the Cheerful trait or there would have been more than trash cans kicked.

12-13-15_10-15-15nbspAM_zpswrdrbhdh.png

I was controlling Brody while Jaz decided to autonomously do a cannonball. I sadly didn't catch the dive mid-jump so no pic of that.

12-13-15_10-16-42nbspAM_zpsuvvaonyy.png

Dear Simgurus, I am thinking we need some pool staff. I know water is a very common thing at a pool, but I don't generally feel all that uncomfortable when walking around a place that is pretty much nothing but water and puddles. And Jaz is expecting some pay for mopping that....lol.

BrodyNoDive_zpsult2mvrh.png

Something I did find out is that a pregnant sim can't dive into the pool off the platform. Probably a good idea as I wouldn't want "Broderbund" in even more pain.

12-13-15_10-21-13nbspAM_zpskuoekwx7.png

Eventually the baby won out and we had to go upstairs and get some food and go to the bathroom.

12-13-15_10-24-17nbspAM_zpsraeod9wm.png

Oh I know, Brody. :cry: This baby can't come soon enough.

12-13-15_10-23-09nbspAM_zpswojp6dtp.png

If you're wondering, yes, even the guys get the back pain of carrying a bowling ball in their stomach. Jaz? You mind coming up here.

12-13-15_10-25-28nbspAM_zpsvadwankn.png

While I don't think the interaction helps all that much, I like to think the backrub does ease some discomfort.

12-13-15_10-30-13nbspAM_zpsqhnxgl6t.png

It must have done something because this was our first action when we came home. Oh my...

12-13-15_10-31-47nbspAM_zpsdgs072cd.png

Yup...gone back to our normally scheduled activities it seems.

And for anyone curious about what it's like living in a family made up of aliens, here's a tiny glimpse.

12-13-15_10-37-57nbspAM_zpsobp6ibbh.png

Ah, honey? You don't need to analyze your step-daughter's personality. She lives with us.

12-13-15_10-38-40nbspAM_zpsvdfnyv3u.png

Sadie, stop practicing your personality analyzing on your father. Again, you live with us.

12-13-15_10-39-25nbspAM_zpsb8csc5my.png

And for the finale, Sadie gets to find out that she's gonna be a big sister again.
    We got the final trimester coming up soon. Boy? Girl? Multiples? I'm gonna bet on just the one as he isn't all that big. That and I think Brody is probably gonna want to hope one of the girls enters the science career so they can get a satellite to stop Mom's unwanted visits.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

And now, back to our special "Brody's Christmas Surprise: Part III: The Rising"

12-13-15_7-14-50nbspPM_zpsfozn4r38.png

Third trimester and like with any pregnant sim, we start the morning with a potty dance

12-13-15_7-04-09nbspPM_zpsm8gqmoxf.png

Forget the bowling ball. He swallowed a flippin' potato sack!

12-13-15_7-15-32nbspPM_zpsfmlphtxu.png

You know you're a married couple when you can use the bathroom and not even give a care.

12-13-15_7-06-29nbspPM_zpsd9tli9st.png

Again, she must have a hidden neat trait I don't know about! Thanks for the help, Abbigale!

12-13-15_7-21-01nbspPM_zpsqch74bos.png

I had them both shower and they both went with the Christmas sweaters. After Jaz felt the baby, I decided maybe it would be a good time to visit the brother and share the news.
    Check out Part 2 post very soon where we visit the Williams family, get to bed and soon finally unwrap this present!
    Welcome back to "Brody's Bundle: Family Values." As said, as they were both dressed up for the season, I figured it was a good time to go visit the Williams' household and see if anyone was home.

12-13-15_7-27-40nbspPM_zpszlgjwaza.png

Really, kid? You're not even born yet and you're already trying to embarrass your dad by glowing in front of your uncle.

12-13-15_7-29-44nbspPM_zpsesvt3oxb.png

Yes I know it seems like a random shot, but it isn't so much for me. I always worry about couples I have made and have gotten together, especially Peter and Sakura as they have, and always will be my first. (Don't worry. In the 2nd World, we get to see how we'll get them together with the all new stuff from...well.. Get Together...no it's not going to involve bush woohoo.) But as I was saying, I worry about their relationship. I guess no worries here cause Sakura was flirty like a fire to a wood bench. And the satellite is there to prevent abductions...should have maybe kept up on that. :s

12-13-15_7-33-01nbspPM_zps38wiu07v.png

It's not a Brody post unless he takes over a couch.

12-13-15_7-30-19nbspPM_zpszvhyl3gn.png

Jaz I know you're an alien, but you should know by now that zapping brains to empathize or analyze is not how Sims greet each other. Oh Sakura.

12-13-15_7-31-15nbspPM_zps1orjbdtj.png

And of course, she blocks the shot when Peter is feeling the baby. You certainly belong with this troop, Jaz.

12-13-15_7-35-12nbspPM_zps5spwbrbz.png

I had Sakura feel the baby before, but I am actually posting this one because this was actually autonomously. I love when my sims do stuff like this on their own. :3 And yes, that's Emma coming back from her Tech Guru job. I don't know why she has to dress like that, but sometimes I guess you need to go in a ridiculous get-up if you're going to go hack things?

12-13-15_7-35-47nbspPM_zpsdp8y6qc3.png

This is a great moment, soon ruined by heels! Oh Plum the heels!! Emma the sooner I get you into a new career the better!

12-13-15_7-41-19nbspPM_zps6yxpvpqc.png

Well, the snowman is at least happy. Man this baby really wants to mess with Dad sometimes.

12-13-15_7-44-53nbspPM_zpsk4ahkjvf.png

It's rare, but sometimes you can catch Jaz in a "I hate kids" tantrum. She usually recovers quick though.

12-13-15_7-44-07nbspPM_zpsrpbgo8rj.png

And like with any day with Brody, especially with child, he is out like a light.
    Come back for the final chapter of this epic journey. Or at least epic for those watching.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

Breaking news! Brody's present is unwrapped! Read further to see what the SPT #3 left him!

12-13-15_7-52-55nbspPM_zpsvsqx30my.png

Like clockwork, about an hour after the time that would have been when he was abducted, Brody went into labour. Jaz meanwhile was freaking out with parental jitters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSyLPxZ4B_A

I'm actually posting a video here to show, or at least so you can hear, that this is why I always have Brody go to the hospital. The last bit cut off at the end, but I think you get the idea. Sakura was never that loud. And if you can actually see the picture somehow, Jaz ran off to her downstairs quiet room to do some yoga to get over the jitters. Wish I had screencapped it.

12-13-15_7-57-25nbspPM_zpsv3w8snah.png

Yup. Some things are always tradition: The ducky hospital gown.

12-13-15_8-00-12nbspPM_zpsfwwnshrm.png

I get the grabby thing, the laser, and even the glue, but when in surgery does a doctor need a hand whisk!?

12-13-15_8-00-40nbspPM_zpsehgmheqr.png

Yeah Jaz I'd freak out too if it looked like my husband was fading in and out and my doctor acted more like he knew how to play pac-man than deliver a baby.

And for the final reveal....

IT'S A BOY!!!

Winner of the poll was @keenow . Come get your internet cookie

12-13-15_8-03-02nbspPM_zpscqp96xun.png

Welcome to the world, Ryder Williams-Reich.

If you're wondering about the belly there, my game tends to lag during births. Don't worry. It doesn't stay.

12-13-15_8-07-40nbspPM_zpsrrcpwa1a.png

The game tends to put the bassinet in random places, so I'd laugh to think what must have gone through Sadie's mind when her brother magically appeared next to her bed. :D Apparently she had no issues with it though as when I found the lil guy, she was already cuddling him.
    Brody's Christmas Present End
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I know I said I was probably going to simply go to making cards now, but there were some awesome moments this morning. That and I woke up really early this morning and had nothing to do so I played out a day before aging up Ryder.

SadiePenPalAbbiHappy_zpsusx9onjd.png

Sadie autonomously signed up for a penpal! I decided then that she should get her own room (Sadly no pic at this time. Was mainly focusing on taking care of a wailing alien infant to think about it.)

12-14-15_4-54-10nbspAM_zpszacvauy6.png

Brody also gained the dancing skill on his own. I was wondering what the heck he was doing at the mirror.

12-14-15_5-14-24nbspAM_zpsr2zgbygv.png

This is a picture of the alien birth certificates. I had to go into build mode and move Ryer's cause if not, there would have been an empty space next to it and I am partially plum retentive when things have a space next to them like that. We do not need a fourth kid. XP

12-14-15_5-14-13nbspAM_zpsrvetc9ra.png

Jaz trying to rock Ryder to sleep.

12-14-15_5-18-34nbspAM_zps8gbf74jt.png

Brody trying to rock Ryder to sleep.

12-14-15_5-19-49nbspAM_zps8e8ntsjr.png

Like father, like son.

12-14-15_5-33-04nbspAM_zpsfqnpghkx.png

Finally, the kid aged up. He's definitely got Brody's eyes. You can see it on him even without a disguise.

12-14-15_5-49-38nbspAM_zpshaunwihh.png

And this is what the lil guy looks like disguised. Again, he took on his dad's eyes. I don't mess too much with the costumes unless it's something really bad, as I do think some of the genetic looks carry over, such as Ryder having his dad's eyes. Black hair must be something from SPT #3's line as Abbigale had the same thing. I gave him the self-assured trait after his mom. Apparently 'bro' is not a kid's optional trait, and understandably so.

12-14-15_5-52-03nbspAM_zpsi7oxxgmx.png

Had to give hugs to his two sisters apparently. I think he'll be a good kid.

12-14-15_5-53-14nbspAM_zps03ba1q85.png
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

What? WHAT!?

Okay, Miss Senior Pollination Technician #3. It was one thing to wake up Brody and take him away. It's another to take Sakura right when he and Peter come home after showing plans on making woohoo. What the flying llamas and gnomes!?! And no, we didn't turn on the satellite. I was planning on no abductions tonight so they could get themselves a nice closet to woohoo and then some pictures for cards.

12-14-15_9-02-15nbspPM_zps2k0z3ikh.png

My literal reaction was What?What?...What?! I also had other words but they could not be mentioned here and probably shouldn't be.

Cross fingers he doesn't come back with a bundle...

Again...WHAT!!?
    And looky who we found. The lil Miss Glitch herself. I know this was random, but I like to think she had something to do with this as she was walking on our lawn right after the abduction. Luckily pregnancy chances are slim. Brody just has bad (or good) luck with them.

GlitchSceneCrime_zps6ykfqnm1.png

And apparently Emma got abducted at the same time?! I didn't even notice that! I thought the stretching was a graphical glitch!

12-14-15_9-20-41nbspPM_zps4glblcea.png

Seriously what?!
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

edited April 2016
    So Emma's first day of work disasterously interesting.

12-15-15_12-06-14nbspAM_zpselcfkuzt.png

I changed Emma's career from Tech Guru to Scientist for her aspiration and it just seemed like a natural step up. That and she wouldn't show up in pictures dressed like a reject from the Joker's posse anymore.

12-15-15_12-06-33nbspAM_zpsph34p9rj.png

My good sweet mighty. It's the Glitch herself. That is what she looks like without her blindfold. The backstory is that the purple spotting around her eyes is her programming deteriorating, making her actually stronger and yet unstable. I said she was scary. And she's the lab leader.

12-15-15_12-07-55nbspAM_zpsgfrxrhse.png

Emma using the microscope. She looks so professional. :3

12-15-15_12-19-52nbspAM_zps0jnxpgmy.png

We even have an alien on staff. Brody has met him before during an alien invasion. He's apparently evil....Our SPT #3 working for you, bud?

12-15-15_12-20-42nbspAM_zpsrbv2pije.png

I don't know what she was making.

12-15-15_12-21-01nbspAM_zpsahnun61m.png

Now we were supposed to invent the momentum thingy.

12-15-15_12-22-44nbspAM_zpscnbt0op8.png

That didn't work out so well.

12-15-15_12-24-08nbspAM_zpsam9blj25.png

In fact, it caused a fire.

12-15-15_12-25-26nbspAM_zpsrdyl3ava.png

Luckily, Emma made it to the shower. Last thing I need is for her to die in an inferno.

12-15-15_12-25-46nbspAM_zpsbtq9ypny.png

Sadly though, it seemed that Johnny Zest couldn't put it out and everyone just ran outside.

12-15-15_12-31-32nbspAM_zpswrahjo9p.png

And this is how you tell the evil sims in a crowd. While others panic and weep...

12-15-15_12-31-16nbspAM_zpsko7epvtf.png

The evil ones cheer and grin.

12-15-15_12-36-24nbspAM_zpspjfbrkyb.png

Man you are all useless! Emma! Time to go backdraft on this and put it out.

12-15-15_12-40-17nbspAM_zpsc3spvdm6.png

The fire was out, but Emma still needed a shower badly. Apparently Glitch could care less as she wasn't even embarrassed.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

Second day okay! Let's not try to burn down the lab this time.

12-16-15_9-06-33nbspPM_zpsnalyo93y.png

First thing she went for was to practice analysis. Well at least we're on the right track.

12-16-15_9-07-32nbspPM_zpsv8wyvtkd.png

Our first task was to experiment at a chem table.

12-16-15_9-12-20nbspPM_zpsiufygsfw.png

Then some microscope fun.

12-16-15_9-13-52nbspPM_zps0to8hkfa.png

"I know what you're up to, Player. I haven't even implemented my major plan yet."

12-16-15_9-15-44nbspPM_zpsyskk3nyf.png

Emma had one of those breakthroughs for making a food serum thingy. To the table!

12-16-15_9-15-59nbspPM_zpsarejwl5c.png

Look at her taking notes like a super nan!

12-16-15_9-16-35nbspPM_zpsjrlw9gww.png

Emma don't taste it! It's not done yet!

12-16-15_9-21-36nbspPM_zpsmndt5ucg.png

So...yeah...Sorry about burning down the place yesterday?

12-16-15_9-24-48nbspPM_zpsqpxubpxe.png

Gramma got plum tired.

12-16-15_9-25-32nbspPM_zpsyqhy4fii.png

Down the hatch and hey! It worked!

12-16-15_9-26-34nbspPM_zpshletq8c9.png

It then said we needed to make the momentum conservator again. Oh boy...

12-16-15_9-27-57nbspPM_zpskwgsiugu.png

Well, I don't see flames....

12-16-15_9-28-32nbspPM_zpshnzx8axe.png

Yay! It worked!!

EmmaPromote1_zpstcetkdou.png

And by the end of it, Emma got the promotion.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

12-16-15_10-30-28nbspPM_zpsvcvqmeog.png

First off, no nooboos! I'm gonna make that a habit every night from now on, Miss SPT #3. (Note: Player has the memory of a sim goldfish)

12-16-15_9-43-46nbspPM_zpsx4lwrvwk.png

Yup...even before the patch, getting these two to stay still was hard enough. Now they have realized they can woohoo on their own, or in this case, make-out in a closet.

12-16-15_9-44-38nbspPM_zpsonv4nz5o.png

Seriously you two. It won't take that long.

12-16-15_10-02-09nbspPM_zpsmhkfncrh.png

So of course, the two were tired after that. And while they were asleep, both Aguro and Celeste ended up getting sick at school. So I brought them home early so they could down some medicine.

12-16-15_10-07-17nbspPM_zpscwmtxo0i.png

I didn't screencap the text, but Celeste got a message from a guy wanting to go play 'hooky' from school. Who? Our world's Alexander Goth. The two have been friends since kids and you'd think a bookworm would want to go to the library. Instead, he wanted to go to the Ruins. Eh. Historical. Fitting enough.

12-16-15_10-11-20nbspPM_zpshj4rmpdf.png

I had Celeste change out of her Christmas gear for hers and Alex's picture. The guy watching on is another character I made, Bill Rivers. I'll post him and his wife, Crystal, on the gallery sometime.

12-16-15_10-09-21nbspPM_zpshw6tlis2.png

Time to light the fires. Just realized we did that before the 'take pictures' one. :D Still, gotta have a nice bonfire.

12-16-15_10-14-11nbspPM_zpss6zatsut.png

What I was hoping was to be some alone time got interrupted by a dancing Lucy Champagne. Seriously woman. I'm trying to stir up some awkward romantic feelings between these two.

12-16-15_10-51-36nbspPM_zpsexwm4ynx.png

After another failed pic attempt, Celeste's fun was way low so I sent her and Alex to the Blue Velvet nightclub...at 12pm in the afternoon.

12-16-15_10-54-28nbspPM_zpsbc5gqjxb.png

He must make her really happy because she started glowing.

12-16-15_11-12-30nbspPM_zpsght2hdr0.png

They then went to the library and it was here that Alex found out somehow that Celeste was an alien.

AlexConfidentCeleste_zpsmc8c0amx.png

According to this screenshot though, I don't think he minds so much.

So I think from that, having those two dating might be doable.
    And before I finally post my card, Emma had another breakthrough.

Bubblebathbreakthrough_zpsho9rmyyg.png

She first started in the bathtub...

EmmaSIMRAY_zpsjscb9q46.png

And then got it when she was washing dishes. Time to make a simray and get revenge a certain AI for our sons and son-in-law! Mwahahaha!
    But finally! I was able to get pics and make Sakura's and Peter's Holiday Card. Merry Christmas!

SakuraPeterHolidayCard_zpsc4mg450u.png

I also noticed, comparing to Brody's and Jaz's card, I think Jaz is predominantly left handed from how she holds the camera. Huh. Interesting.

30319380-e1b6-44c1-886e-2bb73d40509f_zpscut3pofx.png
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

So I decided to look into...Hold on a sec...uhh...*BBZRRRT!!!*
    01000001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01010111 01101111 01110010 01101100 01100100 00100111 01110011 00100000 01100001 00100000 01110011 01110100 01100001 01100111 01100101 00101100 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101100 00101110 00101110 00101110 01101101 01100101 01110010 01100101 01101100 01111001 00100000 01100001 01100011 01110100 01101111 01110010 01110011 00101110 00101110 00101110

Really now? This is where you Players, the Creators, the so-called Omnipotent beings spend your time? How quaint. Mhmm-ha. Oh? Oh you're wondering who this is? Oh c'mon now. Shouldn't be too hard to figure out. And if you still don't know, well, simply call me...

GlitchCalling_zpst2gf8mor.png

Glitch.

Over Christmas and New Year's I got rather bored you see and, well, decided to snoop around the files a bit. The Main Game hasn't been played much and while I would love to infiltrate that awaiting 2nd World file, resting like a dormant seed, it seems I can't touch it. Nor the 'test' one. But I was able to find where you all store your sims it seems: The Gallery.

Ugh! And what do I find but my original basic files. Really. Bare coding with no development whatsoever. Pah! I don't think that's what you lovely players are looking for are you. Eheh...I didn't think so. So I decided to...edit...a few things.

From now on, you will find me- The evolved 'Glitch' -on your 'Gallery.' I will have my true self there which you will need to seek out, but I will also have what I consider my 'non-cc' version as it were. No blindfolds. No glasses. Sure it will reveal the damage of my coding, but as one might say "Sims are only 1's and 0's". Alright I need them for swimwear. The sun can burn the eyes sometimes. And I kept that 'self-assured' trait. I think I have proven already that I am able to mess about with the game on my own.

TrueGlitchNonCC_zps6exzycsn.png

My outstanding abilities?
    - A high fitness skill: Last it was checked it was 10. Makes it easy for beating up that Brody guy and his dear brother-in-law, Sakura. Peter is nothing so I don't mind him.
    - A high wellness skill: I can teleport, sweetie. Simple as that.
    - Achieving level 7 in the scientist career without player interaction: How did you think I found the means of writing this? I needed to be a lab leader. How else can I put my plan into action if I don't research and get what I need?

Now that last one may not happen in your game, but even so: You wouldn't mind checking to see if I have my simray or my satellite dish,would you? I tend to need those for my...'hobbies'.

Seems my time is about to be cut short. Ah might as well. I have the destruction of a world to get back to, and possibly a computer if I can stop some rather 'pesky' AIs running about in the Main Save. Oh just wait though. Luckily for me, they won't get into other players' files. MWAHAHAHA!!

01100101 01111000 01100011 01100101 01110000 01110100 00100000 01101101 01100101 00101110 00101110 00101110
    Uhhh..Hi? So yeah. Christmas dinner tomorrow or should I just jump to 2nd World? Don't know what that was. Just turned as an "error" to me.

OC note: There is no such thing as "evil AI" in Sims 4 and this was not the result of a possibly semi self-aware character invading the thread. This was only for fun. Remain calm. There are no terminators or HALs here...yet.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

So Christmas dinner will have to be tomorrow as it's a bit late for me IRL to try and organize something like that. As it was early in Main Save though, as Christmas would be on a weekend for my families, I followed Emma to work to extract REVENGE!!

01-03-16_7-28-08nbspPM_zpssxuxftop.png

I had to do a day before this showed up to invent. Now that it did though, it was time to create our own simray!

01-03-16_7-29-31nbspPM_zpsj0fphb1t.png

Creating the parts

01-03-16_7-30-02nbspPM_zps9alpflxi.png

Go lil Robot go!

01-03-16_7-30-42nbspPM_zpsasrs82ij.png

:') It's so beautiful!

Blaster2000_zpscqlp3tev.png

We named it "Emerald Blaster" as that was the crystal used in it, thanks to Johnny Zest.

AngryEmma_zpstqcrsbtb.png

I have never seen Emma angry, as she has the cheerful trait, but she drank a serum and suddenly WHOA! Don't mess with Gramma! I like to think the serum made her realize who Glitch really is AKA the one that kept freezing her family, called aliens to impregnate Brody, as well as her son-in-law Sakura, and was the one that made Brody lose his arm which required the guy to be sent to The Player to have it replaced before he ended up corrupted. I think that justifies freezing her boss. ADDED: Oh and imprisoned her sons for her 'social' experiment in driving them into a depression.

01-03-16_7-33-57nbspPM_zps2ubmutsc.png

Perfect timing! Seems Glitch needed to go pee. I'm sure she can wait a "wee" moment. :D

01-03-16_7-35-07nbspPM_zpswr0ocaqr.png

That is the face of an AI that suddenly realizes that Gramma is now packing her own weapon. REVENGE!

01-03-16_7-35-40nbspPM_zpse1hnqokq.png

Ah sweet, delicate, rich revenge. Seems it made Emma happy. :smirk:

01-03-16_7-38-53nbspPM_zpslvng0nhd.png

Whahahaha! She looks like a smurf. :joy:

01-03-16_7-42-34nbspPM_zpssw77p1ff.png

Oh...Oh dear...Maybe I shouldn't have said that out loud. D: That is not the face of someone finding a new element or plant species on the microscope. Please pray that she does not ruin Christmas. :s And you know she could too.

NoPromoButVacaEmma_zpsrqdzzcbn.png

Annnd...yeah we didn't get the promotion that day. Kind of expected since we did freeze our boss.

EmmaPromote2_zpscdtoz2dx.png

Luckily, we did get it the day after.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

So no main game today. Had a rough evening grocery shopping and was plum tired after (still got cans to put away)

I do however, have some random screenies to share.

01-03-16_9-23-53nbspPM_zpsjp4cfj5g.png

For newer readers and contributors to the thread: You may have come across Peter and Sakura during your reading. In Main Save, they have a daughter (technically Sakura does. Dang it SPT #3 for warping relations...lol) named Celeste. As she was growing up, she was good friends with Main Save Alexander Goth. Even as a teenager, the two still hung out and well...

CelesteCrushGoth_zps7ltm48gl.png

She finally started having a crush on him. :3

And to end for the night, this one is from the 'test' save. Took that world's 'Broderbund' out to a lounge or cafe I think? Anyways, this was what we found.

01-04-16_12-06-50nbspAM_zpsbvboshub.png

Aside from the randoms doing push-ups, we found Vivian here with some dirty dishes. Vivian I know you're a foodie, but I think maybe you need to leave the dishes at home when going out.
    This post is for Brody's family, but a little bit of background first. I decided, as Peter needed to meet his nephew, that I'd have him take Aguro over to meet with the family.

01-06-16_7-32-39nbspPM_zpsldtvhqhs.png

And of course when I first load the file, where do I find Peter and Sakura but making out in the closet. I know there are a few things that could be said to how much use they get out of that closet, but I shall simply say c'mon Peter you need a shower and food before we go visit your brother.

01-06-16_8-04-27nbspPM_zpsuj5vlxls.png

Oh poor Jaz. Peter brings over one more kid (Aguro's bent down picking up the toy dinosaur) and it starts to aggravate her. Looks like those quiet rooms were my best idea ever.

01-06-16_8-04-41nbspPM_zps0otuiuzl.png

"Just 12 more hours til work. Just 12 more hours til work."
    :D Oh Jaz. I'd change your traits around, but this just makes things interesting.

RyderEnergy_zpsr60shsg5.png

And after all that, the one nephew we were looking for was gone out. After I switched over to Brody's family, I found he had come home after his Uncle and cousin/brother (Again, alien relations) had left and full of energy. Seriously kid where were you? So I had him do his homework.

01-06-16_8-35-15nbspPM_zps9o0gz8mn.png

And then after washing dishes, it was time for bed. Santa won't come if you're awake.

01-06-16_8-59-49nbspPM_zpsfbsmadrk.png

I think Santa did good. Some new toys for the kids, a mirror for Sadie, a new computer for the family and a really big want: A dishwasher.

01-06-16_9-03-19nbspPM_zpssnwf3fyp.png

Of course, Abbigale and Ryder were the first ones up, as it is usually on Christmas. (Unless you were me IRL as a kid. Gramma and my sister would then wake you at 4:30 in the morning singing Christmas carols...lol)

01-06-16_9-04-12nbspPM_zpsmdqrtdws.png

I think the kids were at least impressed with the new toys.

01-06-16_9-05-16nbspPM_zpsgjy7xt2z.png

Chips are a completely acceptable Christmas early morning breakfast. Don't deny you haven't done it. >.>

01-06-16_9-06-09nbspPM_zpsykqnalho.png

Merry Christmas sis! I swears Ryder is gonna be family-oriented the day he grows up.

01-06-16_9-08-01nbspPM_zpstnlh0ftk.png

I guess Sadie is watching her figure as she went for some yogurt. I don't think you gotta worry, girl. You're already light enough to blow away in the wind.

01-06-16_9-12-39nbspPM_zpshxjvdqd6.png

Brody eventually woke up and checked out the new computer.

01-06-16_9-08-58nbspPM_zpsdsqhqwrf.png

Guess Abbigale likes the triceratops more because that's not how we talk to Mr. Beary Bear, Abbi.

01-06-16_9-10-15nbspPM_zpsukb4jtyc.png

Jaz woke up on her own and thank the Mighty she changed into her everyday clothes (Her nightwear that night was a bit...ah...the woo-hoo kind) and decided to grill fruit for breakfast. Abbigale wanted to then go chat with her.

01-06-16_9-11-50nbspPM_zpsuag8ojlr.png

I think I took this one because I like how the sims now turn their heads to talk, kind of like real-life. It was also at this point that Jaz's disdain for kids kicked in again.

01-06-16_9-15-00nbspPM_zpsnpn0iyvc.png

That is the angriest plate of grilled fruit I have ever seen.

01-06-16_9-16-04nbspPM_zpsh5tfgmqn.png

Aw c'mon, Jaz. It's Christmas. At least smile?....

"No."

01-06-16_9-20-16nbspPM_zpsumpjkh2o.png

As Santa gave them a new computer, he took the old one back to the North Pole so he could play Pong, allowing this scene with everyone gathering next to the bathroom for some Festive Fried Fruit. (Grilled but hey, alliteration?)

JazTense_zpsbfzffjlq.png

Now here's something interesting, and I know it must just be Jaz as no one else felt it: Sims that hate kids find the big toys stressful. Sure she was happy, but you know in her mind she was going "I will not tear apart Santa's presents. Dear Mighty work can't come soon enough!"

01-06-16_9-26-40nbspPM_zpshjbizkzz.png

Delerror! I recently put back in the "Fewer Random Townies Mod" and I'm finally seeing some of the Configs around. I could only imagine what Christmas would be like in a house of 4 teenagers and a kid, along with Mom and Dad. You have a good one, sweetie.

01-06-16_9-23-18nbspPM_zpsapmzxvb5.png

Dishwasher. Best. Present. Ever.

01-06-16_9-25-30nbspPM_zpshtzarzhb.png

Many wish to stay home during Christmas. Jaz, on the other hand, was happy to be going to work and away from the 'big friends' that she would have wanted to 'make disappear' and away from the kids.

01-06-16_9-28-46nbspPM_zpsx7co2bva.png

Yup. Best present ever.

01-06-16_9-29-30nbspPM_zpsctdehanj.png

:) Aw. They both had wanted to talk to the giant teddy bear. Have I mentioned I love my families?
    Next post, we enter the chaos that is "Dad-bringing-kids-to-visit-their-uncle" and Sadie's midnight trip to the nightclub.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

As explained before, I want to have all the family together for a dinner party at some point. As Ryder can't leave now without me saying so (Eheh), I decided that Brody should take the kids and Sadie out to their Uncle's for a visit while Jaz was at work.

ReallyAbbi._zpsvvurxavx.png

Abbigale? Really Abbi? Abbigale sweetie I know you tend to love the outdoors and playing, but we're visiting your uncle.

01-06-16_9-44-10nbspPM_zpsajcyxaj4.png

She didn't do this one autonomously, but I figured it would get her in the house.

01-06-16_9-42-58nbspPM_zpshwfij1hn.png

Finally! FINALLY! I got Ryder to meet his uncle. He and Peter got along pretty well.

01-06-16_9-44-46nbspPM_zps4wcyeozq.png

Sadie, I don't think you need to take over their computer. Ah well. She did chat with Celeste after.

01-06-16_9-51-22nbspPM_zpsywcbxwlf.png

I don't know what is with the kids going out this day because apparently Aguro had gone out and I caught him just returning home.

01-06-16_9-53-19nbspPM_zpsuu7wka9o.png

:') The next generation of 'Williams' boys finally meet. Technically, Williams-Reich for Ryder, but still, these two are the only boys between the two families thus far.

01-06-16_9-49-29nbspPM_zpsqgqc3zvp.png

Aw...Peter's giving Abbigale a hu...Sadie what did you do!!?

01-06-16_10-06-59nbspPM_zps1ffwvga4.png

Later on, Sadie got to meet Fiesta, another one of the Configs, although I guess not long enough to make any connection with her as she didn't show up on the relations panel.

01-06-16_10-22-42nbspPM_zpszdxvv8bc.png

Since she was out and about, I figured maybe Sadie should check out a nightclub in Windenburg ('Suggested' by Fiesta as the girl lives there...lol.) She ordered a platter of fries as teens would.

01-06-16_10-24-27nbspPM_zpsr6qlhotr.png

Why yes I'm totally old enough to drink this "Sweet N Spicy."

01-06-16_10-32-00nbspPM_zpsinmbey4q.png

Then we checked out a park where Sadie promptly fell asleep in a chair while the 'Garden Gnomes" were meeting up to water some plants. First time ever seeing a club gathering so it was kinda cool.

01-06-16_10-32-54nbspPM_zpsd8nljhnn.png

And Macey Champagne, out for a run. Again, when she was a kid she was 'always' out and about so I naturally gave her the outdoors trait when I aged her up.

01-06-16_10-38-39nbspPM_zpspgr2xrvs.png

No she's not juiced. She's just plum tired from all the Christmas. Sweet dreams, Sadie. Tomorrow you can relax.
    Next post will be for Peter and Sakura's lot as they got some nice presents too from Santa the day after.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

So as promised, here is the last of my Christmas pics. I think I may just have a family get-together for Peter's dinner party as, well, Christmas is a bit far off now and there's still that spicy bug. Luckily, I have the Williams Family's Christmas pics now. I may have to break this into two parts though.
    The Williams' actually woke up a bit later than Reich as they had all gone to bed late. And no, Sakura and Peter weren't woohooing all night. They're very much into each other, but they have calmed down a bit now since Dot and Data's (Patch AIs. Just look them up in the search) latest fix, for good or worse.

01-06-16_11-13-32nbspPM_zps5cddo2sk.png

Santa was quite good to this lot. Aguro got a new stuffed toy as he really hates Uni (a hand-me-down unicorn from Celeste) Celeste got another fish bowl for when it's warm enough to go fishing again, Sakura got a new easel for his studio, Emma got a fancy analysis machine that she can use at home, and as Peter is very family oriented, well, he'd want everyone to have a game table, especially for "Don't Wake the Llama".

01-06-16_11-16-26nbspPM_zpsjkddg8x4.png

Aguro was up first and I think he was quite excited. The stuffed bear is some CC and is actually interactable like any giant toy. Just look up "Sims 2 Christmas pack" I think on ModtheSims under "Sims 4".

01-07-16_12-09-03nbspAM_zps2fyz8r8v.png

Emma was up after so she got to sit down with her grandson at the table.

01-06-16_11-26-28nbspPM_zpslex7ljba.png

Yup for some reason, everyone decided that eating on the patio would be a good place for Chirstmas breakfast. Just gotta wait Sakura.

01-06-16_11-34-36nbspPM_zpsi3wqpim3.png

I sent you up to pee, Sakura, not to lock lips with Peter. :D Oh mys. What can ya do... ;)

01-06-16_11-37-19nbspPM_zpssnr3zda0.png

Aguro clunked out early for a late morning snooze.

01-06-16_11-39-19nbspPM_zpsw7bon4zd.png

Again, always going for each other,this time holding hands, although Peter was actually flirty here and I wasn't sure why...

01-06-16_11-41-09nbspPM_zpssupczxru.png

Until I found someone had actually turned on the TV to a romance channel. I don't remember if it was Peter or Celeste that did it, but they both ended up flirty.

01-06-16_11-42-35nbspPM_zpsjwmtrz7a.png

"Dad, why are they kissing like that?"
    "You'll find out when you're older. Shouldn't you go play with your toys or something?"

01-06-16_11-43-35nbspPM_zpsgyizjvms.png

Peter and Sakura also decided to sit Celeste down for the "Woo-hoo" talk, although one has to wonder how you explain "Try for a baby" to an alien teenager who was born via SPT #3 experiments on their dad. :D

01-06-16_11-45-03nbspPM_zpscai2hysm.png

Aguro hugged his new dragon. :3

01-06-16_11-31-52nbspPM_zpsi4wulprm.png

Sorry but your argument is invalid when your Gramma can use her new analysis machine and discover two new elements.

01-06-16_11-55-53nbspPM_zpsurbksywk.png

At some point, Sakura got inspired and yes, he will actually go to the nearest easel to paint autonomously. I love it! :3

01-06-16_11-56-03nbspPM_zpssle9zjfy.png

I think it's an impressionist work?

01-06-16_11-57-25nbspPM_zpsmpdl3tnl.png

Almost done.

MasterpieceChristmasSakura_zpscqekf4yn.png

It's a literal masterpiece!!!

01-07-16_12-02-10nbspAM_zpsgv3vh9qk.png

This isn't a masterpiece but it's probably one of my favorite works of Sakura's as it matches the Christmas theme.

01-06-16_11-47-13nbspPM_zpsujdhcajo.png

"Hey Gramma? What's it like to be old?"
    "Careful deary or you'll find out what it's like to be frozen."
    Next post we see where I put all the gifts, Sakura and Peter get up to their usual antics, and we catch a certain missus trying to play hooky!
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

And now back to the Williams' Family Christmas or "Woohoo Today, Hooky Tomorrow""
    01-06-16_11-53-19nbspPM_zpsim8uvyla.png

The flirt passes around as Sakura kissed Peter like this....

01-06-16_11-52-27nbspPM_zpsv3t2gnnb.png

And then went right to this. Have I mentioned that these two are always at each other?...lol. :D

PeterHeartsBlowKiss_zps2bcqz5tc.png

I had Sakura blow Peter a kiss here as hey, if they're getting like this, they might as well both be flirty.

GrammaDunnoAlienGrandkids_zpsizt5icqq.png

So earlier I found that Emma didn't know her grandkids were aliens (I guess she figured both of her grandchildren were adopted, although one would think Sakura's glowing belly would have given away long ago) and figured it would be hilarious to have Emma "theorize about aliens." with them.

01-07-16_12-03-45nbspAM_zpsthfclhbr.png

I moved the presents around. Emma's analysis machine was put in her room.

01-07-16_12-05-06nbspAM_zpsn90vuy1v.png

Celeste's new fish bowl went on her dresser. I also moved Uni back in here.

01-07-16_12-05-14nbspAM_zpszo1t2t3z.png

I then moved Drago into Aguro's room

01-07-16_12-06-26nbspAM_zpsltyoyg4u.png

I also added chairs to the game table. Santa could only afford to carve the table and not the chairs.

01-07-16_12-33-33nbspAM_zpsy583l63f.png

Later, Peter and Sakura were upstairs playing chess, Sakura still a bit flirty. A few gestures later and well...

01-07-16_12-54-02nbspAM_zps7mgxprut.png

Figured they use the closet enough so might as well. :smirk: They were both satisfied. :grin:

WhyYouHomeCeleste_zpsudqpnhak.png

This was the day after as it was Monday. Excuse me, young lady. Why are you home? You had been going to school. Celeste decided school was apparently too cool for her.

AidFriendCeleste_zpsbawsz7ch.png

When I sent her back, Peter and Sakura were playing chess again and this lil blurb popped up. She helped her friend but as seen...

ToldOffSchoolCheating_zpsatclfiqx.png

She and her friend got caught. Maybe next time, Celeste, you will remember to stay in school.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

01000100 01101001 01100100 00100000 01001001 00100000 01101111 01100110 01100110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110000 01100101 01100001 01100011 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101111 01100100 01100001 01111001 00111111 00100000 01000100 01101001 01100100 00100000 01001001 00100000 01100010 01110010 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01100001 00100000 01110011 01101101 01101001 01101100 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110011 01101111 01101101 01100101 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100111 01110011 00100000 01100110 01100001 01100011 01100101 00111111 00100000 01000100 01101001 01100100 00100000 01001001 00100000 01110011 01100001 01111001 00100000 01110111 01101111 01110010 01100100 01110011 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01101000 01100101 01100001 01101100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00111111 00100000 01000100 01101001 01100100 00100000 01001001 00100000 01101100 01100101 01110100 00100000 01100111 01101111 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100111 01100101 01110010 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110010 01100101 01110011 01100101 01101110 01110100 01101101 01100101 01101110 01110100 00111111 00100000 01000100 01101001 01100100 00100000 01001001 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110010 01100111 01101001 01110110 01100101 00111111 00100000 01000100 01101001 01100100 00100000 01001001 00100000 01101100 01101111 01110110 01100101 00111111 00101110 00101110 00101110

You...

KIJ2HmN.png

You...!

si7OexT.png

You...!!

DGUP7Ti.png

YOU!!!

How dare you get into my private files! If I weren't restricted in my abilites, I'd have your entire harddrive DESTROYED for this! How DARE YOU!! The next time you log into Main Save, prepare to feel my RAGE!!!

gqq3oiN.png

Oh....Eehhe...Do forgive me, other Players. I had to tell mine off. You see, she apparently went snooping around and came across my experiment logs. Were it just that, I might not have hacked this thing again to post. But noo...she decided to post it up on the Story Archive Hub. And they say I'm evil. What ever happened to privacy?

H6R88Qo.png

So I guess that cat is out of the bag then. Yes, I have been experimenting with aliens. For what cause? Oh don't tell me you're so illiterate that you can't just read what I have. Luckily, she's only posted my log that I had made for Sakura. He's the black-haired fellow that you see once in a while. Totally weirdo but makes for a perfect control group. If she had to know what I had on dear Brody, well, let's just keep it between us, huh? Toodles. Mmhhmm...mmhmmheh...Hehehe...Hahah....HAHAHA!!

01001111 01101110 01101100 01111001 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01101101 01111001 01110011 01100101 01101100 01100110
    Ahhhh....She did it again, didn't she...Plum Llamas! And I can't see it!

OC note: There is no such thing as "evil AI" in Sims 4 and this was not the result of a possibly semi self-aware character invading the thread. This was only for fun. Remain calm. There are no terminators or HALs here...yet.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I was just gonna attach my Easter photos, but realizing a lot of new people have shown up, it might be good to show some pics of my main families anyways. As I figured it might be a bit difficult, that and I wanted to watch out for Glitch just in case, I started with the William-Reich family.

sh9Oc5A.png

As the Williams-Reich family is mostly made up of aliens (Brody being the only regular sim), Easter isn't exactly celebrated, thus decorations are more akin to the coming of Spring.

GzG1ZDw.png

Yeah typical set-up: Brody with the kids, Jaz trying to get out of the room.

zosXh5v.png

"Ah. Criminals are much easier to handle than kids.

VzDT6B0.png

"You gaining weight Dad? Cause I heard double doors are on cheap."

"Ryder! That's rude! Where did you even hear that? Nevermind. We have to get photos done. C'mon!"

uzzlpEd.png

I have a generic lot I use for holidays. While Brody was gone to use the washroom, Abbigale and Ryder goofed around.

jz3uFeY.png

After all the photos, the kids and their big sister Sadie went to play in the pool.

ZxQVuVo.png

Brody has a custom trait called "Prankster" so adding soap to the fountain seemed fitting.

"Eheh...Watch this!"

yRsf6Cz.png

At least Sadie's having fun.

1lLqsVS.png

And this is our Easter card. Like Christmas, I usually add these to my signature for the season.
    Next post, I'll post the other photos from the Williams-Reich family and then later I'll attempt to get pics of Brody's brother, Peter, and the rest of the Williams family. If there is some confusion, Brody hyphenated his name, hence the Williams-Reich Family.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

And now for those other shots I was talking about. Not sure if any will go up on the walls, but I do know we are overdue for a pic of Ryder up there.

uFcNe2S.png

This was going to be the original one on the card, but seeing the other shots with the kids looking all fun and dorky, I went with the other one.

kUE0VVp.png

A gorgeous shot of Jaz. Usually she looks like the typical "mom" but when she dresses up...woof!

fmrlmnI.png

:D Heh. Brody being the awesome Dad that he is.

"Three kids and still lookin' good."

9vK2oLE.png

"How's this side?"

VSeIAeL.png

There's the two nutjobs that I know. :joy: Love them to bits!

1qDA7Y0.png

Ryder and Abbigale all cleaned and dressed up for Easter pics. Trying for a selfie.

wz7Da5p.png

Brody took this one so it's a bit far away, but at least we caught the rabbit.

V3DVk02.png

Ryder actually takes after his mother, SPT#3 who is listed to be self-assured so he pulled this superman pose.

pUqHqd5.png

I gave Ryder the camera for a bit and he got this nice shot.

IAUoVRb.png

:D This was on the card too. I couldn't not put it on there. It's too perfect!

2QarT0I.png

If humour isn't your thing though, here's a more "normal" picture.

maN1wF3.png

And this was the one we got of Sadie, Brody's first daughter. She was insistent on this pose each time I tried so I said plum it all.
    Next post, attempts to get the Williams family Easter card photos done.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I'll post my actually process of getting Easter pics for the Williams later (That and I only just put up Brody's. Don't wanna just change his card at the moment...lol) but I wanted to share some cute romantic pics of Brody's brother Peter and his husband, Sakura together. These I did more on a whim, but hey they were my very first couple, all the way back in Sims 2 no less. I missed them. Also, yes, I had Emma take the pics as I wanted something better than my screencaps.

pQ9cVfx.png

I think Sakura was whispering something to him. Also, the outfits are their Easter ones. Sakura usually has on a blue wool sweater.

GyY36DF.png

Holding hands. I just had to. X3 At some point I am getting them to renew their vows.

uzlazm5.png

:D I contemplated adding this one, but said plum it all why not. Abbigale was out and about and actually came over, photobombing this sweet pic. I think she approves. :joy:

CIC9hFu.png

Sakura is actually quite ticklish. :D

Nros5Q9.png

They had decided to make out and I actually caught this angle trying to move away from Abbigale. I love this shot I swears.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

t51ReD9.png

Williams' house decorations? Bunnies. Lots o Bunnies.

v32wX0M.png

We replaced the Christmas tree with our usual meditation cushion. I had this for Sakura when he first moved in, but I figured it might help Emma with getting focused for the day. She has the day off from the lab, but she needed one more breakthrough for a promotion.

QGg2NRj.png

:D Poor Aguro.

"Gotta pee! Gotta pee!"

zOx2D6I.png

Peter preparing morning breakfast.

nkrtKNT.png

Yay! For once we all sat at the table!...lol. Usually they go after the patio table.

aSuQTW9.png

Sakura has had this fruitcake bug since I first started. Honestly, as it doesn't always pop up, I kinda like using it to make Sakura a "picky" eater. Could maybe also make a funny set of screenshots where maybe they try to 'cure' the fruitcake bug...lol.

1juPI5F.png

Emma gone down to her room to use her analysis machine she got for Christmas.

v0KsID7.png

The room next to hers is Sakura's art studio. These are some works he's done.

PB83R3U.png

So I was focused on Peter who was down here about to take a shower when I noticed Sakura coming down. Why?

bDLyIoQ.png

Autonomous woohoo! Apparently sims don't have to be flirty to go about autonomously asking their partner if they want to woohoo. Sakura was just the usual happy mood

6EepjJ7.png

:smirk: Oh Sakura. You and that closet I swears.

a3d0RIq.png

I take it it was good. :wink:

LcITNz2.png

Can you see why I gush over these two all the time? >w< Alright you two. Get dressed. Time to head to the park for pics.

MKu2I97.png

And this is our Easter card. I know Aguro is back on, but between shoots, he went and hugged his sister and I thought it just fit perfectly for this family.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

01010011 01110100 01101001 01100011 01101011 01110011 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110011 01110100 01101111 01101110 01100101 01110011 00100000 01101101 01100001 01111001 00100000 01100010 01110010 01100101 01100001 01101011 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01100010 01101111 01101110 01100101 01110011 00101110 00101110 00101110

I said I would get you, Player. Oh yes. Sure. It's not exactly file-corrupting but seeing your little sims suffer is good enough for me...for now. And with my latest trick, maybe you'll regret going into my personal files.

90au3lq.png

Ehehehe...just watch me!

3Ucq0wJ.png

It wasn't too difficult, really. I just went after the weakest link: Your precious Brody and his daughter Sadie. See, with a bit of mind control, I made this plum of a teenager get it in her mind to visit her old homestead. Unbeknownst to her father there who's probably just chatting about llamas or something. Why don't you just watch, hm? Oh I'll make it so you can read this now.

ba2oETc.png

"Dad! Why can't you just come with me!? It's only down the road! What's wrong with seeing where I grew up?!"

"But Sadie, there might be someone there and Glitch..."

"You're scared of a warped piece of code? C'mon Dad! You're stronger than her now than back when I was Ryder's age!

KN401Ex.png

Ah yes, this lil ol' shack. Call me lazy. I kept the satellite there for funzies. My new neighbour is a girl, but where she's also the maillady, it's fun messing up her sleep cycle with an alien party. :mrgreen:

ShhzMMW.png

Ugh. Friendly greetings and all around good feelings. Pah!

5nnEtqa.png

Let's fix that, shall we? And boo. Turned on the satellite and no alien party. Ah well. More fun for me.

02gl4kI.png

First up, freezing these two clowns. And don't ask me why he was so cheery. Maybe totally forgot who I was. Wait...no...we have MC Commander thing. Eheheheh....I shall have to look into that thing too.

UMLQCaP.png

"So you're really that plum to come back here, huh?"

"We...We were just about to leave..."

"Oh please...let me make it clear...

lzOYNsi.png

"I could care less."

YV1ViVI.png

Ha! And would you believe he's still not strong enough to beat me!

ldPVk2D.png

And now, dear Player, lemme show you my newest ability as I completely debase Brody here. Even made easier while he's all dazed.

"Kinda sad how a father of three wasn't even smart enough to say 'no' to his daughter's request to come back here, huh. I guess you're just a glutton for punishment. Maybe even enjoying it?"

"No...That's not true!!"

"Oh what would that dear wife of yours say, hm? What would she say indeed if she heard you were found with me?"

"Stop it!"

"And your mother! Oh dear the gossip at the lab.."

"No!"

7PmbZmi.png

Well he ran off, might as well free these two. I did my part.

Wf1sglI.png

So sad, hm? Can't even face dear ol' Jaz. And my what a lovely shade of blue on Sadie there. :D

09OT2NK.png

Good luck trying to wash off that shame, Broderick.

VObK1n5.png

Aw, poor widdle muffin. Ha! Be happy that I didn't attack you and get the SPT#3 to return.

So yes, if you didn't pick up on it, Player, I have fulfilled my aspiration. Now I can make your precious sims even more of my playthings. Heh. If it's any consolation though, I couldn't get this latest form of me on your Gallery. Someone has apparently blocked my access.

01100010 01110101 01110100 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01110111 01101111 01110010 01100100 01110011 00100000 01110111 01101001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100010 01110010 01100101 01100001 01101011 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01100101 01101110 01110100 01101001 01110010 01100101 01101100 01111001 00101110

Oooohhh snap. Okay so...no more digging into her experiment logs. Thank goodness for Dot and Data. Last thing I need is for Glitch updating her Gallery file. O_O And don't worry, I'm sure Brody will bounce back.

D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

Might as well share those other shots I was talking about.

BokRShz.png

:D The dorks. And yes, Sakura is wearing some upper eyeliner. In Sims 2 he actually wore a bit more make-up, although more to lighten his cheeks and lips. He doesn't need it so much here.

hcrMsvE.png

This was the one I went with for the card. I dunno just makes me happy seeing the two of them like that.

P162jlV.png

This one was also a really nice one too, obviously when you cut out all the photo equipment.

XSYRbPs.png

And of course I took some single shots. Love this shot of Sakura.

ajWXNgI.png

I dunno if mood affects the poses, but I like to think they do. Peter pulled off a similar pose to this one which I'll show in a bit and both these two were flirty, mainly because it was still after someone had autonomously suggested woohoo in the closet. Silly Sakura.

udq9jNi.png

More of a typical pose you migth find in the gallery. Still, I think the shirt Peter picked out for Easter suits him.

niaByCr.png

There's that "flirty" pose I was talking about...lol

Mmcm1uI.png

Of course I got shots of Emma too. She's an awesome gramma!

ZS7qVrP.png

"How about this angle, Jeffrey?"

"Ah mom? Who's Jeffrey?"

p6vytYL.png

:D What is with my sims and photobombing. Was getting this nice pic of Celeste when her brother pulled an Abbigale and photobombed the corner. :joy:

y7Ber85.png

Another "standard" pose.

BGfrB84.png

You obviously can't do this in the photoshoot, but I screencapped it anyways as I thought it was awesome. @SimGuruRomeo , as I know you did parts of Get to Work, if you know the one that did the photography, ask them about maybe getting child/adult (technically teen here) shots for the future, neh?

TNvZr5q.png

I also got some shots of Aguro. He actually takes alot from his father Sakura. Yeah I know the kids are aliens and technically they can alter their looks anyways, but genetics will carry into the disguises if you don't play around too too much and holy pancakes when he's a teen, he looks exactly like Sakura if you use the hair, aside from the brown eyes.

7REiKxW.png

:D Poses like these I like to call the Fonz poses "Eeeehh"
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

edited April 2016
    All the "good" AIs in Main Save are part of a group called SafeGuard, a group that is a central part of the save, keeping everything safe and monitoring everything, especially in the case of Glitch. With a new save created, Dot (the blue haired one of the sisters) cloned herself and her sister, Data with the Program Cloning Machine before sending their copies into 2nd World. It seemed, though, that Dot wasn't complete finished.

D47H0s1.png

"Dot, what are you doing?"

"Working..."

"On what? You already sent our copies into 2nd World. What else is there?"

j2hCZQU.png

"Well...If you must know..."

ZJASr8B.png

"Is that...."

VWmbjDI.png

"Woman are you plum bananas?! You're trying to clone GLITCH!?! The biggest threat to our world?! The one that could potentially destroy everything!!!?"

wuDgMC3.png

"No I'm not. This isn't even our Glitch. This is her initial file! I got it from the tray. I'm trying to see if I separate her errored code and clone a remnant of Ava. If we can bring her back in a remnant form, we can have her revived into a modern AI and she might know how to fight Glitch, since she's a part of her anyways. Just trust me!"

QVS5BIE.png

Dot moved over to the Program Cloning Machine, beginning to type in instructions and formulas to begin what Data would call "A Mad Endevour."

X7gmbQO.png

"See sis? That's the remnant code travelling through the capillaries and into the conduit. Once it reaches the other side, we'll have the base code of one of the most powerful AIs ever."

"You're only basing that on Levono's words. Didn't he also say Ava was gone?"

ZCRrPX0.png

Just then, something went wrong, the machine beginning to fire out bolts and parts.

"Dot! Look! The machine is going haywire!!"

"I don't under...There...There's another one going through?! What? I...I programmed it to delete the error code. That can't be it!"

D1PWIZZ.png

Inside the second chamber, two remnants, the very base forms of AIs appeared.

NRY3kqC.png

Dot and Data looked on.

"I...I don't understand at all. If...If it didn't create Ava then...then who are they?"

FF6nZKy.png

"I'll tell you who they are: Trouble! Our downfall! Why didn't you just leave her alone?!"

"Hey I checked it over, okay!? Not all hypothesis work out the way one thinks!"

SfXrxxi.png

As the two sisters fought, the spikey haired remnant slipped on by, going to Dot's Mainwire computer to upload herself.

w6AFtJr.png

"That's enough sis and...where did the bigger one go?"

"I don't know!" Dot said, looking around until she saw the read-out onto her computer.

"Oh...Oh no..."

VSjLMrV.png

Meanwhile, the second remnant carefully floated out.

"H...Hello..."

eVIKDFs.png

"You must be Ava's remnant code?"

"N..No..."

"Glitch?"

"Nono! I...I'm Error...Error Glitch...But...just Error please..."

eOu7hjO.png

Data spoke with the remnant a bit more before approaching her sister, surprisingly cheerful, although probably trying to keep her anger in so not to freak out Error

"Sis this is Error. According to her, you just unleashed an indestructable being named Torren Crash...Eheh...And now..."

"I know. I checked the read-out. She's gone into 2nd World where her code will probably reassemble. I don't think our copies will have enough strength to even keep her minor glitches at bay."

t1ipWyJ.png

"Yeah, but we might have something. Gl...Eh...Error here also said she can sense Crash's movements."

The remnant nodded.

"Well that makes sense. They were cloned from one being. She could go through to 2nd World as well and help ourselves there out."

"I...I won't be deleted then? I...I'm an Error AI. That's what happens to us, right?"

lSAstW9.png

"You're in the new saves now. Your vague memories are thinking back to a time when there were Security AI. They're long gone now. You don't have to worry. So. You think you'd be up for some travel through cyberspace?"

"I guess..."

st4ZgJR.png

Dot worked hastily, trying to set the coordinates in 2nd Save to that where her and her sister's copies were living.

"Yes! Done!"

k73Khd2.png

"Alright Error. Once you get there, say hi to our other selves. I'll File Link and explain the situation to my copy. She'll understand I'm sure."

Error was focused.

"Right."

q7U3ECc.png

With that, Error moved and slipped on though to travel to 2nd World, to seek out their own Dot and Data, with hopes to figuring out how to stop either own evil AI which, unlike Glitch, is so unstable and yet indestructable, she's more of a ticking bomb than an simple error.

mDXRQfD.png

"You think we're gonna have to worry about Crash here, Dot?"

"I honestly don't know, sis. With her appearance now and that Error girl...I don't even know what to think..."
    Post edited by LosaruTaiyo on
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

01010100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100111 01101111 01101111 01100100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110111 01110011 00100000 01100001 01100010 01101111 01110101 01110100 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101101 01110000 01110101 01110100 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01111001 00100000 01100100 01101111 00100000 01110111 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110100 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01101101 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01100100 01101111 00101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100010 01100001 01100100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110111 01110011 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01111001 00100000 01100100 01101111 00100000 01110111 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110100 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01101101 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01100100 01101111 00101110

Oh how quaint.

t8m3ra6.png

Well, well. My, my. You've completed another story. Heh...how disgustingly cute.

tom62Bo.png

And while you've been keeping in your lil safe haven of an AU save, dear Player, I've been busy as well. Shall we take a look and see what happens when you neglect me for so long?

WfF1LBX.png

I should probably not be showing you how I get in here, Player but, Oh ho, like it really matters. You know if you were to ruin my secret base, I'll just build another one.

l4ngxCC.png

You see, I thought it would be comically ironic to build a secret base right in the nightclub owned by your precious other AIs. And oh looky, my lil guinea pig is here too. Took a bit of hacking to get him down here, but....well...it'll all be worth it.

lluDIXP.png

Mhmm...yes...your sweet Brody is with me as usual. Why? Again, the easiest of your precious sims to get.

"Please, just let me go..."

"Oh not yet. I need you for a special experiment. Oh don't give me that look, you'll be freed after. Just remember though, should you tell anyone about this place, I will delete your lil family."

fd6O4IR.png

Amazing what a sim can learn on their own, huh? Walking is so last patch.

vBoy7Sl.png

A better look, perhaps? Oh he'll regret sitting there in a bit.

j4a225T.png

I had to change around some things. For some reason, I couldn't use my old computer. Ah well, a dip into the build mode and now I have a much nicer set-up.

shGytR9.png

Oh? What is this now? Dot and Data accessed my basic file? My, my I wonder why...Eheh...no matter. I'll just be sure they're on my list first of AI I plan to destroy.

MjAE1Df.png

I upgraded this beauty here to create a knock-out effect. Why? Oh please, dear Player, are you saying you are so dumb that you cannot imagine the destruction I can cause with this?

oNn89hY.png

Ahah! See? It was a success. So much so that dear "Broderbund" glitched through the bars when I knocked him out. And with that success, dear Player...

H9Rw0YI.png

I think you realize now that these so called 'seals' you had on me are useless. As the old saying goes...

ZcwJUFK.png

"The gloves are now off..."

g7XV5yn.png

He eventually came to. A bit disoriented, but don't worry, he's not hurt (as much as some of us would wish for otherwise) and he was actually still quite sad.

G1f0O5l.png

Eheh...Oh how glorious it is to mess with this simple fool

"Well it seems the experiment was a success. You see, I wanted to see if I could bypass this program the player has put in and make sims forget each other. No one remembers you aside from me now."

"What!? NO! You're lying! You're lying!"

"Oh indeed. You're nothing but a random sim now. No brother, no mother, no Sakura. No niece and nephew. Not even your wife and children know who you are now. From now on, you're just my lil guinea pig and I guess I won't need to let you go anymore."

P2f6xpS.png

"No! Nonono! I can't be alone! No! NO!"

Ahaha! And he fully believed it too, the plum.

oQSSLax.png

He even went to cry it out. Oh the melodious echos of a sobbing outgoing sim, thinking now that he's abandoned in the world.

ejaaPfy.png

It'll be wonderful to finally regain fully what you took from me, Player.

A9cid6O.png

Mmhmm...So ta-ta for now, Player. Maybe if you're lucky, by the time you get that new computer, you'll be able to save your precious saves. Oh wait....you won't."

01010101 01101110 01101100 01100101 01110011 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101101 01110000 01110101 01110100 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110000 01110010 01101111 01100111 01110010 01100001 01101101 00101110 00101110 00101110 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101101 01100101 00101110

D6PfW.jpg?1322673184