Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My map of SimNation

Comments

• GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    This looks fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing.

And I'm excited to hear you're considering doing one in simlish :)
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    tayloremxx wrote: »
    This is amazing!!
    This is just... incredible! Well done its amazing - I love it so much ive made it my desktop picture! It's just brilliant - so much work went into this I can tell it is just - well done you!
    jenba72 wrote: »
    Wow, this is fantastic, keylimepiesims! I can't imagine the work that must have gone into it.
    rosemow wrote: »
    The updated version of the map looks very great! :)

Thanks everyone, so glad that you all like the new version! :sweat_smile:
    GreenCats wrote: »
    This looks fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing.

And I'm excited to hear you're considering doing one in simlish :)

Yeah the Simlish version should look really good!
  • DiamondkoolDiamondkool Posts: 4,481 Member
    I've also done the new map in The Sims 2! :smiley:

42a73afc65a456a7b0efc0de332748d3.png

EDIT: would anyone like to download these recolours? @keylimepiesims I'd like to share these recolours on my tumblr blog, would you be okay with that? Just wanted to make sure. :)

That looks so great! I'm fine with you posting it on your tumblr, and I'll get to work on making a Simlish version too. :)

Brilliant! Here's the link: http://simsllama.tumblr.com/post/147139894944/i-thought-keylimepiesimss-from-the-sims-forum :smiley:
    7ef6931fe80152dcec309a30cbe73f13.png
    Click on my signature to access my tumblr blog!
  • Petarce123Petarce123 Posts: 493 Member
    After thousands of years of researching we finally found a new planet with life!
    Nobody is going to believe us,but that planet is right next to our planet!
    We don't know how we didn't spot it before now.
    On the planet there are cartoony human like creatures.They are around 11 inches big.
    We still haven't meet them,but we hope that we shall meet them very soon!
    -Nasa

I was bored and I did this for fun.I know that the picture is not so good but it's the best that I could do for now. :)

yl0vrCo.jpg
    I want Seasons and Island Paradise for The Sims 4!

Petarce123 wrote: »
    After thousands of years of researching we finally found a new planet with life!
    On the planet there are cartoony human like creatures.They are around 11 inches big.
    -Nasa

I was bored and I did this for fun.I know that the picture is not so good but it's the best that I could do for now. :)

yl0vrCo.jpg

Haha that's awesome! :mrgreen:

But it should be in it's own Solar System, maybe even in a completely different Universe. Not next to Earth! :lol:
    -Nasa

yl0vrCo.jpg

Haha that's awesome! :mrgreen:

But it should be in it's own Solar System, maybe even in a completely different Universe. Not next to Earth! :lol:

I'll try to do a picture with more planets in a different universe and probably more believable. :smiley:

@keylimepiesims can you somehow remove the text so I can make it more realistic?
    Of course if it's not a problem. :)

• SimmerSteffieSimmerSteffie Posts: 723 Member
    Just wanted to drop by and say that I think this is awesome!
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    Pure brilliance. That is really cool and your hard work paid off and then some.
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
  • TiffanyLea007TiffanyLea007 Posts: 1,068 Member
    edited August 2016
    Very cool. EA should use this idea for the Sims 5. Open World, No Loading Screens. Now that would be an improvement from the Sims 3. But 64bit so users with more than 4 gbs of ram.

Just think your Sims could travel by ship(maybe cruise ship) or by plane. Oh now that would be cool. But it would show your sims on the ship or plane. So much game play could be added. Oh the possibilities.
  • TiffanyLea007TiffanyLea007 Posts: 1,068 Member
    Looks good :smile:

Now imagine if that was one large world file and the who world was open and you had to fly from one side to the other ;)

I was just thinking this. We need to get EA to think it for the Sims 5.
    edited September 2016
    Just a quick update, I've added the new world of San Myshuno from TS4 City Living and also a few other bits as well! :)

sims_world_map_by_hazzaplumbob-da9cndo.png

Still working on the Simlish version of the map also, but I can't say when it'll be finished.
    Post edited by keylimepiesims on
    Just a quick update, I've added the new world of San Myshuno from TS4 City Living and also a few other bits as well! :)

newsimmap_by_hazzaplumbob-da9cndo.png

Still working on the Simlish version of the map also, but I can't say when it'll be finished.

Can you post a link?Because I can't open this one. :)

@Petarce123 See if this works http://orig02.deviantart.net/0f00/f/2016/258/e/6/sims_world_map_by_hazzaplumbob-da9cndo.png :)
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Why haven't we been able to send our Sims to the Arctic yet? We sent them to the scorching hot desert (Al Simhara), so why not a polar exploration destination?
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    edited September 2016

@Petarce123 See if this works http://orig02.deviantart.net/0f00/f/2016/258/e/6/sims_world_map_by_hazzaplumbob-da9cndo.png :)

Where is San Myshuno? :)
    I found it!

I found it!

Awesome. I wasn't really sure where to put it, so I put it in between Asia and India because of the cultural festivals. :smiley:

I found it!

Awesome. I wasn't really sure where to put it, so I put it in between Asia and India because of the cultural festivals. :smiley:

That's smart! :)

• EliavahEliavah Posts: 2,270 Member
    This is soooo amazing seriously you are talented dd <3 Im sorry if this has been asked before or maybe I'm missing it but did you include the Urbz cites from the DS version or lile Console version? Like i was looking for neon heights etc but couldnt find it. Or Metropolis from urbz DS but couldnt find that either
    Or am i stupid and Urbzville just a combo of all of that goodness xD
    Either way amazing! It was nice seeing mysims included as well =D
  • Littledreamer1994Littledreamer1994 Posts: 232 Member
    wow that looks stellar :love: Love the flags for each country
    Eliavah wrote: »
    This is soooo amazing seriously you are talented dd <3 Im sorry if this has been asked before or maybe I'm missing it but did you include the Urbz cites from the DS version or lile Console version? Like i was looking for neon heights etc but couldnt find it. Or Metropolis from urbz DS but couldnt find that either
    Or am i plum and Urbzville just a combo of all of that goodness xD
    Either way amazing! It was nice seeing mysims included as well =D

Thank you for the lovely comment! :blush:
    Erm I didn't realise that there were different districts in the Urbz until just yesterday, so I'll be sure to add those in soon! But atm I guess they'd all fall under Urbzville, and as for the DS version I think it's called Miniopolis and it should be on there somewhere, unless I forgot to put it on. I think it's somewhere up north of SimNation. :)
    wow that looks stellar :love: Love the flags for each country

Thank you so much! :smiley:
  • OnkelDraculaOnkelDracula Posts: 5 New Member
    Will you add Forgotten hollow, please? :smile:
  • AnvilshippingAnvilshipping Posts: 240 Member
    Maybe SimWorld and Sixam should be in the same solar system?