Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Things You Have Recently discovered?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    SleepycatDSLSleepycatDSL Posts: 271 Member
    I have a mod that makes my sims flush and then wash their hands (except the slobs might not), unless I've told them to shower after using the toilet, then they just flush. I really need to start remembering to add a medicine cabinet to at least one bathroom in each house, so they can brush their teeth again.
  • Options
    LadysimPlayer8LadysimPlayer8 Posts: 775 Member
    @SleepycatDSL
    I have only started using the cabinet so that they can use the mirror and brush their teeth in the last year - for years always just used a mirror. :(
    I also never really used a lot of the objects that came with Kitchen and Bathrooms - I have only recently started using towel racks and overhead pots and pans holder.
    I wonder if anyone else has found stuff they haven't really used or not even been aware of that they had, which could be used for building or furnishing homes?
  • Options
    SataiDelennnSataiDelennn Posts: 1,265 Member
    I don't think I have any of those things. Outside of "gussying up" and practicing speech/romance/whatever, changing appearance, and if they're teens, using acne cream, I've never seen an option for brushing teeth, and I've certainly never seen towel racks!
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    @SleepycatDSL
    I have only started using the cabinet so that they can use the mirror and brush their teeth in the last year - for years always just used a mirror. :(
    I also never really used a lot of the objects that came with Kitchen and Bathrooms - I have only recently started using towel racks and overhead pots and pans holder.
    I wonder if anyone else has found stuff they haven't really used or not even been aware of that they had, which could be used for building or furnishing homes?

I'm the same! I always use the bathroom cabinet so they can brush their teeth. I quite like towel racks and I like the bath mat and toilet roll holder. I also like all the kitchen items too and ornaments for the living room.