Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No events/quests on Sims Freeplay Level 28?

I don't know what happened, but it seems like I ran out of quests/tasks to do? And I did a research about the quests and the last quest you can do is the Life Dreams and Legacies Quest. The only tasks I can do in my game right now is the one in the Neighbor Tasks? Can you guys help me? I'm really confused. :/
tumblr_nb96gvx67j1rn427xo2_500.gif
♬ "Smile, what's the use of crying. You'll find that life is still worthwhile. If you just smile.." ♬
Michael Jackson

Comments

• Options
    ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    You should also have the weekly task.

Furthermore you should have the current challenge which is the baby onesie event if you have done the two and a half sim quest and the nanny knows best quest.
  • Options
    ThatDoggoneGirl7ThatDoggoneGirl7 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Erpe wrote: »
    You should also have the weekly task.

Furthermore you should have the current challenge which is the baby onesie event if you have done the two and a half sim quest and the nanny knows best quest.

I finished the Two and a Hal Sim Quest and the Nanny Knows Best Quest also the Baby Onesie event (I just finished it a while ago) already. So, now I'm pretty stuck doing nothing in Sims Freeplay.
    tumblr_nb96gvx67j1rn427xo2_500.gif
    ♬ "Smile, what's the use of crying. You'll find that life is still worthwhile. If you just smile.." ♬
    Michael Jackson
  • Options
    SimGuruEmmaSimGuruEmma Posts: 118 SimGuru
    Hm, what hobbies or careers do you have your Sims working on currently? :) You could always max them out (and it's a good way to earn XP, Simoleons and LP!)
    Community Engagement Manager - The Sims FreePlay + The Sims Mobile - Firemonkeys and Maxis