March 27 - Click here for the last Friday Highlight of the month!
March 30 - International Women's Day Q&A - Answers are ready! Take a look here!

Go home Jasmin, you're drunk.

As the title says...
04-21-16_2-36-35nbspPM_zpscmlsuqbl.png
Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast.

Comments

  • simmey1simmey1 Posts: 580 Member
    Wow that is so funny, I never even saw her in my game , granted I didn't look for her, but wow lol.
  • PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    They're multiplying...
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • ArlettaArletta Posts: 8,444 Member
    She's become attached to you and your Colton-ness.
  • Yoko2112Yoko2112 Posts: 2,130 Member
    Polyrhythm wrote: »
    They're multiplying...

    I got chills....
    tumblr_ooxzckCNc51wnigpko1_500.gif

  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,144 Member
    Did this happen after the update???
  • CharlieGothCharlieGoth Posts: 188 Member
    She was supposed to leave after the update, yet she's multiplying!
  • Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,195 Member
    Polyrhythm wrote: »
    They're multiplying...

    Jasmin-ception. B)
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast.
  • GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    You need to put them all in the gardening club and have them come over and tend all the plants
  • simmer_jaysimmer_jay Posts: 2,219 Member
    Yoko2112 wrote: »
    Polyrhythm wrote: »
    They're multiplying...

    I got chills....

    and i'm looooooosing contro-ol.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 7,957 Member
    I don't know I think the person seeing double or triple or... whatever that is might have the drinking problem (hiccup).
    Sala-gadoola-menchicka-boo-la bibbidi-bobbidi-boo
    Put 'em together and what have you got?
    Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo
  • LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    Hahaha, if I saw someone multiplying like that my very first thought wouldn't be "oh, they must be drunk".
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • PiperbirdPiperbird Posts: 4,160 Member
    edited April 2016
    I only got two!
    04-16-16_7-58-42nbspPM_zpss7woo6fu.png
    Visit me in the gallery! CC-free builds under origin name Piperbird!
    06-01-15_5-18nbspPM_zps8s8jcirw.png
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    edited April 2016
    As the title says...
    04-21-16_2-36-35nbspPM_zpscmlsuqbl.png

    I've seen two

    Is this after the new patch?
    21mbz47.jpg
  • StilleWaterStilleWater Posts: 1,566 Member
    @Colton147147 didn't you say you had her join your household? I guess everybody else's Jasmine wants to join her.
    7FXGVZ1.jpg?1
  • applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 3,998 Member
    All this has happened to Colton because he was cleaning his fan. You know how he is. :joy:
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,767 Member
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    As the title says...
    04-21-16_2-36-35nbspPM_zpscmlsuqbl.png

    I've seen two

    Is this after the new patch?

    *squints at screen* Are they moving in formation?
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,560 Member
    Hmm, that's...odd. Very odd.
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,656 Member
    All this has happened to Colton because he was cleaning his fan. You know how he is. :joy:

    I thought it had to do with Lenovo. ;)
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 57,116 Member
    simmey1 wrote: »
    Wow that is so funny, I never even saw her in my game , granted I didn't look for her, but wow lol.

    Maybe they all went to Colton's game. XD
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    48mbw1z.gif
  • jude72plajude72pla Posts: 784 Member
    edited April 2016
    The truth is, all the Jasmins converge and now are watching for the mothership to arrive and take them home. The mothership was piloted by SimGuruGnome. He then exchanged Jasmin with the Tragic Clown.
  • foussifoussi Posts: 641 Member
    Polyrhythm wrote: »
    They're multiplying...

    They have the sister joy syndrom
  • applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 3,998 Member
    edited April 2016
    @jude72pla - You're right!

    Quick_to_the_mothership.jpg

  • PiperbirdPiperbird Posts: 4,160 Member
    As the title says...
    04-21-16_2-36-35nbspPM_zpscmlsuqbl.png

    Throw an apple at them!
    tumblr_nd57cnB5Wy1smk1jfo2_r1_500.gif
    Visit me in the gallery! CC-free builds under origin name Piperbird!
    06-01-15_5-18nbspPM_zps8s8jcirw.png
  • NadiabeeeeNadiabeeee Posts: 91 Member
    reminded me of the days when i used to mess around with my mods on GTA lol
  • TuiamaiTuiamai Posts: 49 Member
    I had only two of them...
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top