Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Social Bunny and more NPC's

Please put the social Bunny!! And more NPCs like newspaper, criminals, firefighters, etc.

Comments

• LadyMariketaLadyMariketa Posts: 123 Member
    I totally agree! I miss the Social Bunny! I'd also love to see burglars, firefighters, and NPC Police. I also wouldn't mind seeing the return of the party crashers. For now though I'm heading out to play with the Tragic Clown. :)
  • redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,050 Member
    edited February 2020
    I'd like to see
    • Park Caretakers
    • Museum Curators
    • Mrs. Crumplebottom
    • Cops & Robbers
    • Firefighters
    • Life Guard
    • More Mascots
    • The paperboy on a Bicycle
    Post edited by redrogue60 on
    “All mushrooms are edible, but some only once.” Terry Pratchett
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I think the Social Bunny replaced TC in S2, so they are kind of the same.
  • crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    I would like a life guard npc at community pools and beaches if we ever get them. Also with that more sims drowning >:) Hahah Jk Well they'd have to have something to do. I could see this npc diving into the water and giving the sim drowning a little floaty just like in TS3. Also this npc would probably come with a beach vacation pack of some sort. :)
    I seem to remember a video from S3 with a lifeguard running down the beach and giving a sim mouth to mouth.
    @Dannydanbo that was so funny to watch. Didn't some sims fake so they could make out with the lifeguard? :D
    I think they did.
    As well as having a npc lifeguard, it would be really nice as a career too.
  • lilcasscasslilcasscass Posts: 81 Member
    Oh man, we definitely need a babysitter or nanny. I feel so guilty every-time I leave a child sim home alone. Also, how the babies just 'magically' go to free daycare when all other Sims leave.
    @lilcasscass I know right. Sometimes the kids parents schedule matches up leaving the poor kid home alone at 10 at night. How sad :'( babysitters and nannies are definitely needed.
    I think I'd like an English nanny type. More prim and proper. Those nannies in S2 looked scary to me. I was always afraid they would take my kid.
    @Dannydanbo maybe there could be a two different types of nannies you could hire. One that's more pristine like you were saying and one that's more normal. Obviously the fancier one would have to get paid more, while the normal one would be more fit for sims on a budget.
    And maybe a third cheap slob version that eats your food and just watches TV.
  • CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    I'd love the social bunny back, it's one of my favourite NPCs! I loved that it was kind of dirty, like an old favourite toy, and it showed up when sims got really lonely to give them cuddles. It had kind of a dark side, because other sims couldn't see it, so it was like your sim had gone a bit cuckoo. XD

If we got the social bunny back, it would be nice to have a bunny onesie and stuffed toy as well. For adults who can't quite let go of their imaginary childhood friend. ^__^
  • EEbEEb Posts: 3 New Member
    Maybe if the erratic sims were talking to the social bunny, it wouldn't be so weird.
  • coogee78coogee78 Posts: 177 Member
    redrogue60 wrote: »
    I'd like to see
    • Park Caretakers
    • Museum Curators
    • Mrs. Crumplebottom
    • Cops & Robbers
    • Firefighters
    • Butlers
    • More Mascots
    • The paperboy on a Bicycle

Butlers are in the Vintage Glamour stuff pack.