Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nooooo!!! Still no lice cold freezer fix

As the title suggests, for months and months I having been hoping for a fix on the retail fridge, and still none... :'(:'(

Sidenote: Really glad the chemistry station has been fixed!

Comments

• Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    What is the bug exactly? I'm using one of those freezers for my harvestables.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Yes I wish they would fix that as well...
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    rjhenn14rjhenn14 Posts: 601 Member
    What is the bug exactly? I'm using one of those freezers for my harvestables.

For months now, a sim visiting a non-active retail lot with a fridge, that is, if you are taking a sim to shop at a retail market and try to purchase harvestables from the retail freezer it doesn't work.

The retail freezer does work however if you are the owner of the retail lot and are using the freezer to sell harvestables to other sims.

Does that make sense how I wrote it? It's a confusing issue.

Basically I wanted to make a farmer's market that where my one farmer sim would be able to sell all of his harvestables, and that I could take any of my sims to that lot to buy his produce.
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    So basically if you're actively working the lot, you shouldn't get that issue, if that's what you mean? I can see how that would be a pain in the caboose, especially if you're someone that likes to set up their own NPCs
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    rjhenn14rjhenn14 Posts: 601 Member
    Yes, if you are working on the retail lot it's fine, like, my farmer sims can sell fine when I am running the lot. But if I switch to his neighbor, and I want to take his neighbor to visit his store to buy some fruits, it's a not go.
  • Options
    nmgbellnmgbell Posts: 1 New Member
    My sim is running a retail lot trying to sell harvestables from the freezer and it isn't working....
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    I never thought to use the retail fridge for that. I may have to try it. But, mostly my owners work their shop.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    It hasn't for a while now. I read someplace that you could store things in the freezer when saving in your library or uploading to the gallery but it hasn't always worked for me.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    TrickyRenTrickyRen Posts: 1 New Member
    Was it fixed? Looks like I'm having this bug.
  • Options
    EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    Hello @TrickyRen o/

I hope you are enjoying your time and feel welcome here :) I know that creating threads isn't an option at the moment for you as a new member and you'd like to avoid necroposting if possible. So I would encourage you to pay a visit to the following threads: the Sims 3 or Sims 4. A super thoughtful Simmer started these two threads to help new members who may have issues with their game to post in there so that the much older threads like this one don't need to be bumped back up. Please click onto those hyperlinks be directed to these thread to share your issues.
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top