Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sim City

sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
I've recently become interested in Sim City after getting an app on my tablet. So I've been thinking about buying the PC version and I was wondering what everyone's favorite version of the game is.
Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png

Comments

• Options
    chesterbigbirdchesterbigbird Posts: 8,581 Member
    Imo.. the game is trash LOL
    Buy cities skylines instead.
    i7 6700K
    16GB hyper X fury
    MSI GTX 1080
    MSI gaming M5 mobo
    Evga 750 supernova
    Corsair hydro h110i GT
    Corsair obsidian 750D
    500GB SSD
    6TB Seagate Barracuda Pro
    LG 34" ultra wide

• Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    Sim City 2004 (or 4 as they called it) was amazing. The gameplay is phenomenal. Sadly after 12 years the graphics are outdated but you cannot find a better city simulator out there, aside from the graphics. Sim City 2013 was so looked forward to, and it was awful. It was not the worst game I've ever played, but due to my excitement prior to its release I have never been as disappointed in a game in my entire life.
    Time will only tell for sure but I think it may have very well killed the Sim City Franchise as well.

Cities Skylines is a fantastic game, has great graphics and is so so much better than Sim City 2013, but gameplay wise is still below what Sim CIty 2004 was...though admittedly not all that much.

Cities XL and it's various iterations is...difficult to manage. I liked it much better than Sim CIty 2013 though, but no where as good as any of the others I've mentioned.

It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.