The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims continually texting each other

In my game, whenever a Sim autonomously texts another Sim, they tend to do it multiple times consecutively. So far the only way I've been able to stop them doing this is by resetting them. Any idea what's going on?

Also, I wonder why a leaf symbol appears in a Sim's speech bubble whenever he/she sends an insulting text. Why a leaf?

Comments

• ChimarkChimark Posts: 2,166 Member
    Does your Sim have the green thumb trait? Was it fall? Plant Sims are part of UL, so maybe that has something to do with it.
  • MiyuEmiMiyuEmi Posts: 2,404 Member
    I've seen sims doing this outside of my own family, but I think it's the sims way of learning the Social Networking skill, I believe. Like a lot of new interactions, they're not done on the vein of 'moderation' and more on the vein of 'overkill'. Do they not stop doing it at all or is it just a few times in a row a few times a day?
    Screenshot-56.jpg[/img]
    Crowley Family Legacy Patriarch - Jonah Crowley
  • TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    Thanks for the insight, guys. I'm not entirely sure, but from what little I've observed with Sims from other households, they send several texts at a time (all to the same Sim), then stop.