Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The implications of today's Spring Teaser trailer

Today EA released their Spring Teaser trailer of the packs that they are going to release in the game in the next 2-3 months and it looks like we are going to get a restaurant themed game pack most like in May and a Kids Stuff in hopefully June. A lot of people who were wanting restaurants and more stuff for children will be pleased by this announcement and I am not the only one who will be eager to hear more details about what these pack contain.

But I am disappointed it does not contain any news of Expansion Pack 3 whatever that is and the earliest they could release would be July or more likely even later. But if they are waiting to release it in the middle of the second half of this year it doesn't leave them much time to release a second EP. So are we only going to get one EP this year?

Anyway kudos to EA for bring restaurants back and giving us more kids stuff.
tsNVdyA.png
Gallery ID: Truet318, check out my latest builds on the gallery.

The Road goes ever on and on And I must follow, if I can,
Until it joins some larger way,
Where many paths and errands meet.

Comments

• PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    EA is holding an event called EA Play in June and they are probably waiting to announce the big stuff (i.e. The next EP) there. If you think about it, it makes sense from a commercial/marketing perspective: they don't want to spoil their own event by announcing the big stuff earlier, otherwise they wouldn't have any real news to share on EA Play.

I guess, if the next EP is announced in June, it could be released by September (after the Kids stuff pack). So yes, we may not get another EP this year. I'm Ok with that, since the GP will bring new much-wanted (at least by me!) gameplay. They might also release another GP close to year end to make up for the lack of a second EP.

Good news is that we'll know about their plans well in advance since they will be releasing these "sneak peaks" into future content seasonally (i.e. For the next 2-3 months).