Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Restaurant GP

So the speculation of restaurants in a GP was right. I'm actually very excited about this. I am still strongly wanting and hoping for toddlers, but restaurants is something I've been wanting . I downloaded some user made restaurants from the gallery for my game the other month and was thinking now I hope eventually we would get real ones soon. I know many didn't want them but I'm happy and can't wait.

Comments

• Darstan64Darstan64 Posts: 433 Member
    Hi all, Is a game pack the same as an expansion pack? Like for $40, I wasn't sure so just asking, thanks! :)
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Darstan64 wrote: »
    Hi all, Is a game pack the same as an expansion pack? Like for $40, I wasn't sure so just asking, thanks! :)

A Game Pack is like half an EP, for $20. :)

For comparison, check out the previous Game Packs - Spa Day and Outdoor Retreat - compared to the EPs Get Together and Get to Work.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • jude72plajude72pla Posts: 784 Member
    @Darstan64 The past two Game Packs went for $20.
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited April 2016
    Game Packs are $20, not $40. They are like half an EP but more tightly themed.
  • Darstan64Darstan64 Posts: 433 Member
    Thanks $20 isn't bad, I have get together which i got for half off ($20) and outdoor retreat but not get to work. Thank you both for the info! :)
  • Nicwebb82Nicwebb82 Posts: 447 Member
    I kind of like the game packs better than the EPs
  • Jalice4everJalice4ever Posts: 233 Member
    Do we have a release date yet?
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Nicwebb82 wrote: »
    I kind of like the game packs better than the EPs

Me too :p
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Nicwebb82Nicwebb82 Posts: 447 Member
    Do we have a release date yet?

Not yet. But I think the pack will be released in May.
  • xooemilyxooemily Posts: 133 Member
    EA would make us play like 60$ for toddlers.
  • GviperGviper Posts: 45 Member
    My bet is that toddlers will be coming. When? I have no clue, but wouldn't be surprised if they are heavily tied into some form of a Generations-esque expansion pack...
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    I think GPs are great in their own right because all of the emphasis and focus is put on a particular theme. And that theme enhances the gameplay.
    1FKDfKj.png