Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 - Love is blooming

SnappiTheSimmerxxSnappiTheSimmerxx Posts: 180 Member
edited April 2016 in The Sims 3 Builders
Hello, i decided to make a love-story of my 2 sims, so, i took some pictures of them, they are married and they love eachother like they're two teenagers. So, let me introduce you to the main characters.
04-18-16_4-05-14nbspPM_zpszhlhfcll.png
This is Kyle, Kyle Parker, a charming young-adult, a genius, perfectionist and a bro, he, on the other side is a detective, he would give the world for his wife.
04-18-16_4-05-00nbspPM_zpsflzi13cq.png
This, is Rebecca, a beautiful woman, caring, kind, with a brilliant personality - neat, creative and a very active,
mother?
04-18-16_3-06-35nbspPM_zpsgqjwihuj.png
They like having tender, romantic and lovely moments, they are satisfied with every moment they spend, and think that nothing can change the way they are.
So, that's all for yet, i'll post more if you like it! :)
Even if I die, I'll still feel alive knowing that there are people that loved me. -Ryan Yamada
2lDWFwI.gif

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    Kyle and Rebecca are very nice! :) They sound like very nice sims . It was great reading about them and their traits. It is a very nice picture of them outdoors with the pretty pink cherry blossom tree in the background.
  • SnappiTheSimmerxxSnappiTheSimmerxx Posts: 180 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Kyle and Rebecca are very nice! :) They sound like very nice sims . It was great reading about them and their traits. It is a very nice picture of them outdoors with the pretty pink cherry blossom tree in the background.

Thank you! here's some more pictures! :)
    04-18-16_3-14-34nbspPM_zps58zy9ddn.png
    Here's one of Kyle kissing Rebecca
    04-18-16_3-17-34nbspPM_zpsyfxu3myh.png
    And Rebecca kissing Kyle, i thought it would be nice if i put some flowers there :)
    I'm glad you like my sim's, i'll share some more later.

Even if I die, I'll still feel alive knowing that there are people that loved me. -Ryan Yamada
    2lDWFwI.gif
  • Sasquatch_01Sasquatch_01 Posts: 538 Member
    edited April 2016
    They like having tender, romantic and lovely moments, they are satisfied with every moment they spend, and think that nothing can change the way they are.
    So, that's all for yet, i'll post more if you like it! :)

Don't they all seem to love those tender and romantic experiences which transcend time, space, age, and game version? Which sims don't want their love to last forever while living together in an eternally perfect yet delicate state. This might actually be a profitable theme...
    Well, for those who think that they can't love eachother too much, don't worry, there will be parts where they argue and fight too, if thats what you meant, i guess.
    2lDWFwI.gif
  • Sasquatch_01Sasquatch_01 Posts: 538 Member
    Well, for those who think that they can't love eachother too much, don't worry, there will be parts where they argue and fight too, if thats what you meant, i guess.

No, I wasn't being sarcastic... I was subtly suggesting a theme for future expansions and the franchise in general.
    Oh you mean a theme like, romantic stuff and drama? well, if you combine The Sims 4 couples in general with The Sims 4 Romantic Garden stuff and/or with Perfect Patio Stuff, you get a big bite of it! lol!
    Because in general Sims 4 couples argue and fight and stuff, while on the other side, its just love.
    2lDWFwI.gif