Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Sim needs a new Vacation destination....

So Outdoor Retreat gave us Granite Falls for a camping style world.

My Sim needs a new world to vacation for summer!

I'm thinking a beach with a pool bar B)

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Yes Maxis Please.
  • ChloeDeCookieChloeDeCookie Posts: 2,467 Member
    camping is fun and all but after a while it gets boring in my opinion. i dont even go there anymore now, i really want a beach resort or a ski resort with things to do (volleyball, skiing, snowball fights, sunbathing on towels etc)
    To all you beautiful people out there, have a lovely day.
  • pixiejuicepixiejuice Posts: 711 Member
    Sounds like something that would make a great game pack. I can't wait to find out what our next GP will be. We totally need another vacation destination!
  • slamondaslamonda Posts: 1,357 Member
    ski resort would be awesome
  • colbyfromagecolbyfromage Posts: 268 Member
    Beach beach beach beach beach!

(or ski resort :D)
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Oh my, a ski resort would be cool. Never had that before :p
    skiing-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Eddie SimsEddie Sims Posts: 121 Member
    I love both the ski resort and the beach town ideas! Maybe there can be an expansion where there are two vacation towns: a mountain ski lodge town where Sims can go skiing, snowboarding, and ice skating and a tropical island where Sims can swim in the ocean, tan on the beach, use jet skis and speedboats and surf. It's kinda lame that there's only one vacation town. If I want my sims to go on vacation Outdoor Retreat is my only option unless I decide to get creative and make them take a day off to travel to one of the other towns and pretend they're on vacation but at the end of the day, that's still not considered 'vacation'.
    The Sloane Legacy |Eddie's Sims World | Origin ID: EddieSims4 | Twitter: _EddieSims | Follow me on YouTube

gen1-7-resized-2.jpg
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Yes yes yes!!!
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Eddie Sims wrote: »
    I love both the ski resort and the beach town ideas! Maybe there can be an expansion where there are two vacation towns: a mountain ski lodge town where Sims can go skiing, snowboarding, and ice skating and a tropical island where Sims can swim in the ocean, tan on the beach, use jet skis and speedboats and surf. It's kinda lame that there's only one vacation town. If I want my sims to go on vacation Outdoor Retreat is my only option unless I decide to get creative and make them take a day off to travel to one of the other towns and pretend they're on vacation but at the end of the day, that's still not considered 'vacation'.

They won't be able to travel together if you make them take off. The game thinks their still at work. Till this is fixed it won't work.
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    Would love both a ski resort and a tropical resort vacation . Also a cruise ship vacation with ports of call and a honey moon vacation. My sims need more than camping!
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • ferret9005ferret9005 Posts: 1,361 Member
    yes I agree. Let's all head for the beach.
  • remi_narrowremi_narrow Posts: 478 Member
    The beach... definitely the beach! <3
    The mod Life is a Beach made Granite Falls look spectacular but what it didn't do was add new activities like water sports, swimming in the ocean, making sand castles or sunbathing ^_^ They should seriously add these things!
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    I've literally haven't touched the camping world in months. It's so boring for me.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• vergil7vergil7 Posts: 106 Member
    I dont mind another jungle vacation...just put more activities....
  • chidoriaidachidoriaida Posts: 282 Member
    Yes, beach sounds nice
  • MrrrrrNiceGuyMrrrrrNiceGuy Posts: 95 Member
    This idea, I believe, would likely include a little bit of everything that Sims fans are generally looking for in a NEW vacation destination for the Sims 4:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/884026/walt-disney-world-resort-as-a-vacation-destination-gamepack

If you're not familiar with this place and don't believe me, then be sure to check out the official website on the real one. <3
  • CharlieGothCharlieGoth Posts: 192 Member
    Yes, I agree. By adding 'Granite Falls' in Outdoor Retreat, they left the open door to speculation of new worlds that could possibly be added, and I'm sure there will be more! 'Ski Resort' and 'Tropical Beach' are good ideas, even if they're kind of 'predictable', they are a 'must have', and it would be a good old throwback to The Sims: Vacation destination trilogy. I hope they create more destination worlds in the years to come.
  • A'ishahA'ishah Posts: 40 Member
    I really miss being able to travel.. Ahh TS3 I miss you so
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    A'ishah wrote: »

You can travel in TS4....
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    As long as the world brings room to adventure. nothing relaxes me more, than a good expedition and potentially finding something really cool.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Mizz_Creative48Mizz_Creative48 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Mine do too, outdoor retreat is boring
  • PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    A'ishah wrote: »

You can travel in TS4....

It's just not the same.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,860 Member
    A Beach would be great, but how about a ski resort? Something in the mountains any very least. I'm like Bilbo...I want to see the mountains again.....
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    As it's quite a big world, I would like to be able to put a hotel in Windenburg so those from the other worlds can holiday there.
    Gallery ID: babysquare