August 14 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!
Are you ready for the The Sims Spark'd? Discuss the final episode here! Don't forget to use spoiler tags! Need a refresher? Click here!

What happen in your game today/most recently?

Comments

• classicXcrimeclassicXcrime Posts: 169 Member
    After watching Plumbella's extreme sims challenge, I decided to do it in the sims 2. If you don't know of the challenge, you create an 8 person household, two adults, two teens, two children, and two toddlers and you try to make it a week playing only on speed 3. At the end of my 7 sim days I was left with both parents, one teenager, and managed to still have one child. Technically, I would say I only survived with the teen and both parents because all of the children were taken away by the social worker two days into the challenge, but due to a glitch one of the toddlers remained in my care and aged up. My other teen died of starvation. Miraculously, there were no fires which is good for me because I definitely forgot to purchase a fire alarm.
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,613 Member
    edited July 25
    @Simtown15 Yes, I recreated some of my favorite Sims from TS3 and TS4 in The Sims 2 and vice versa.

Pleasantview
    Today was Stella Roth's birthday. She turned into an elder while having the principal of the private school over. Her husband and her eldest son Alessio (originally named Xander) smooth-talked him. They had pork chop for dinner. However, Don-Carlos and Kordula ended up attending private school. They are very proud to be attending the same school as their elder (half-)brother.

Sim State University
    Shioban Fyres gradauted summa c.u.m laude in economy. She is busy trying to find a new leader for the 3-Var-Sorority.
    TeamFARMING! Please EA, we need a FARMING expansion for TS4!

List of my TS4 games:
    EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU
    GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, RoM
    SPs: LP, CK, SS, RG, KR, B, VG, BN, T, LD, M, TL
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,512 Member
    edited July 28
    Marcus's husband, Thomas, was crushed by a satellite and died. Later on, he fell in love again, this time with a single mother named Annie whose ex-boyfriend had cheated on her. They got engaged and moved in together, but then Marcus got a genie lamp. He immediately wished for Thomas to be resurrected, and he was... as a ZOMBIE!

Marcus and Thomas fell in love again, despite how much Thomas had changed, and they moved in with Thomas's parents. This made Annie mad and she broke up with Marcus. However, Annie's daughter, Diana, gave Marcus the genie lamp as a parting gift. Marcus and Thomas each successfully wished for peace of mind, then the wishes were used up and the genie disappeared.

Meanwhile, Thomas's mom, Tulip, felt bad for Annie and decided to matchmake her with another single mother, Felicity, whose husband had died of electrocution. She invited both women over for lunch. Felicity developed a crush on Annie, but Annie saw Felicity as just a friend.

What will happen next? Stay tuned!

Edit: Re-reading this, I'm realizing that I have a lot of gay/bisexual sims, especially since Thomas AND Felicity both have lesbian parents.
    I accidentally bulldozed a graveyard. Basically, I deleted around 20 graves, and my game is almost certainly corrupted. My last backup is from 5 days ago, but I play for several hours a day so I would lose around 30 hours of playtime in my neighborhood. I’m at a loss for what to do.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 656 Member
    edited July 30
    Simtown15 wrote: »
    I accidentally bulldozed a graveyard. Basically, I deleted around 20 graves, and my game is almost certainly corrupted. My last backup is from 5 days ago, but I play for several hours a day so I would lose around 30 hours of playtime in my neighborhood. I’m at a loss for what to do.
    Do you have Pescado's "nounlinkondelete" - mod? From here: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php?topic=2083.0

If yes, then your game is as safe as it could be, nothing is ever sure when it comes to corruption and TS2.

If not, download, unzip and place it to your Downloads - folder. That will prevent the deleted graves from also deleting the linked used data.
    Again if you do not have the mod , it is up to you, either revert to a backup, or continue, corruptet hoods can last a long time, or vanish in a second.

Those who have seen your face, draw back in fear.
    I am the mask you wear, it's me they hear.
    My spirit and your voice, In one combined.
    The Phantom of the Opera is there... Inside your mind..
    @Ellupelluellu I don’t have that mod. I didn’t think I would need it because I was very careful with graves.
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,613 Member
    Pleasantview

Patrizia Capulet reached the top of the teenage dancing career.
    Ida Bjergsen started a part time job as a journalist while her sister Ava reached the top of the gaming part time job. Their father Bjorn retired from his job as a whale protector.
    Sebastiana Villareal fell in love with Tobias Capulet. They are already going steady. They have a lot in common. One thing is both have been adopted by a single father. Aside from that Sebastiana also earned a scholarship for her logic skill. Her uncle Max asked his new girlfriend (fromer NPC) to move in. Silke is indeed wealthy as she has a job at SimCityHospital. Is Max really the right guy for such an educated and independent woman?
    Timo Burb reached the top of the criminal part time job before becoming an adult. His family built a pool in their garden. His siblings Kai and Pauline are busy working on their scholarships. Mum Jennifer earned the golden talent badge for her gardening. Later Kai went of to Sim State University to study Biology. Timo had his first wohoo with Nina Caliente.
    As always there is a lot going on at Nina Caliente's house: Her son Don Juan became a teenager and chose the popularity aspiration. He got a part time job in the military. The next day it was Esteban's birthday. He turned into a toddler. The day after that it was Letitia's birthday who turned into a child. At night Nina gave birth to her daughter Felipa whose father is Timo Burb.

Bluewatervillage
    Lisa Ramirez got a job as a waitress. She is close to becoming an elder and this job will give her some retirement pay while having worked at her husband's furniture shop her whole life won't give her a single Simoleon.
    Christian and Sophia Landgraab will be attending private school from now on. Their parents' first move to bring them into the 'correct' circles of Simlish society.
    TeamFARMING! Please EA, we need a FARMING expansion for TS4!

List of my TS4 games:
    EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU
    GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, RoM
    SPs: LP, CK, SS, RG, KR, B, VG, BN, T, LD, M, TL
  • Serious_sims_gamer43Serious_sims_gamer43 Posts: 302 Member
    I'm working on the 100 baby challenge and my sim just got pregnant with Mortimer goth. My youngest sim, Edward just aged up into a toddler and I built a new bedroom for my second youngest, Caleb.
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,379 Member
    Here's the most recent update already written up. below.
    Here's my BACC update below.
    The community service center in Dodge got another upgrade.
    Here's the blacksmith stations being added to the covered patio at the service center.
    50022966056_f852b481a6_b.jpg
    The town work crew started framing the first wall sections of the addition on the building.
    50022421803_28dc62668c_b.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Demery27Demery27 Posts: 188 Member
    I started a new Save and used Sim Pe to bring back Bella Goth, she and Mortimer got remarried and she has a want for a baby. Cassandra and Don got married a few minutes after her parents and she wants a baby as well, I had both couples try for a baby and both Mother and Daughter will be pregnant at the same time. Before the weddings happened, I sent Mortimer clothes shopping for the entire house and he ran into Don and Dina, Don and Dina decided to kiss after witnessing the betrayal, Mortimer slapped Dina and Beat up Don in front of other customers. When Cassandra got home Mortimer gossiped to Cassandra about beating up Don
    I made a retirement home for my elder sims to live in, I moved in the Goodies, Herb and Coral oldie and then I made a new elder couple in create a sim along with their adult daughter named Nadine (She runs the retirement home) Dina, Nina, and Darren came as the welcome wagon and helped themselves to the exercise room in the retirement facility. In the pleasant household, Mary-Sue got fired and caught Daniel cheating on her with Kaylynn, I made Angela and Lilith become best friends because it gets annoying when they fight all the time. Mary-Sue and Kaylynn fought and Mary-Sue lost, the ladies fought again and Kaylynn lost the second round, Cassandra who was visiting Fought Kaylynn and Won. Daniel and Kaylynn decided to woohoo with everybody in the house and his daughters became disgusted with him, Daniel tried talking to Cassandra and she shooed him away from her and became disgusted with him as well. Angela and Dustin had their first kiss and Dirk called the house phone wanting to talk to lilith.
    Strangetown : I played the curious brothers, Pascal had his alien baby who I named Tycho. Vidcund got abducted by aliens (per the script) Lazlo got promoted. I played the beakers and followed the script somewhat, Circe got her promotion, Loki and Nervous stomped on the roaches, which made nervous go in aspiration failure. After bring helped by the therapist, Nervous called his mom Olive after Circe got off the phone with a friend, her and nervous gossiped about Loki, Nervous then decided to move in with his mom. Olive retired from her job, while Ophelia got a job in the education career (part of aspiration). Olive and Ophelia are best friends and Olive is also best friends with her son. I used the empty room that Olive has and fixed it up for Nervous. I also added a tv and a game system in their household.

Pleasantview : I made a cemetery so when sims pass on they won't haunt my lots, (Won't touch the graves in the Goth household) I played Nina and Dina. Dina has a job in the law career, while Nina is working in the athletic career. I put an alarm in their house, Mortimer came to visit and talked to Nina while Dina invited Don over, when Don came over He kissed Dina and Nina got angry and slapped him. Nina then attacked her sister, causing a fight to break out amongst the two. Dina won the first fight and Nina won the second round, Dina and Don woo-hooed in Nina's bed. After woo-hooing Dina argued with Don causing Don to get mad at her and leaving for the night. Mortimer taunted Dina by shoving her, causing her to cry he decided to tell her he wasn't in love with her and loved Bella instead. Nina and Mortimer gossiped about Dina and afterwards Nina hugged Mortimer telling him good night. Dina had a few drinks and went to sleep. Gordon King tried to rob the girls but the alarm went off and he got beat up by the police and was taken to Jail.