July 10 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!
July 8 - A patch for The Sims 4 is ready for you to install it! Check the patch notes out here.

What happen in your game today/most recently?

Comments

• Demery27Demery27 Posts: 180 Member
    Dreamer Household : Darleen is pregnant Darren got a promotion in the gamer career (His lifetime want) Dirk took Lilith out on a date to a upscale restaurant, the unsavory chartalan picked Lilith's pockets lilith ending up fighting him only to lose to him now she's furious at him their date ended up being a dream date. When Dirk got home I had him move to college to make room for his new sibling.

Ottomas Household : I brought up David's grades had him apply for college, he got a promotion at his job, Samantha ended up having her twins a boy named Leonardo and a girl named Sherise. Tommy is due to grow up in a day Sharla is doing well in school after David came back from work I sent him to college.

Pleasant Household : Daniel and Mary-Sue chatted and flirted with each other while I repaired the twins relationship they're best friends and both have a want to be bff's with each other they will be sent to college soon as I get Lilith's grades up she's almost an A+ student. Kaylynn called for Daniel and Mary Sue answered the phone and told her he wasn't available to talk.
    Decided to play the Oldie household I had Coral become friends with trisha traveller (they live in an apartment) she also met Rose Dai who Herb started having an affair with while Coral was upstairs sleeping. A few days later Coral died and Herb immediately asked his mistress to move in, he then proposed to her and now Rose and Herb are expecting their first child (His first Biological child).
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 31,798 Member
    edited June 15
    Just respecting the Story Progression of TS2 today. :D I was rotating between households and while at a gym ( I love those in TS2 they work so well) I saw one of my females in many different romantic hugs and kisses with my other single male. That to me is story progression. I wasn't bothered by it because I had introduced them at some place before. Great they are now getting along and involved..which I had planned to do myself later. :) By the time I return to either one of their households I won't have to work so hard to get them romantically involved. :D Saw them fall in love.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/958714/cinebar-custom-content-clothes-updating-links/p1

Lots of Drama! : Goth Household : Alex grew up well Cassandra has plans to get back Don after they rekindled their friendship. Mortimer and Dora Ottomas went on a few dates and both had wants to fall in love with each other, after their final date Mortimer proposed and she accepted it. I married the two lovebirds a few days later and Dora ended up moving in the Goth household leaving her son and Grandkids behind. Two sim weeks later she passed and poor Mortimer cries over his beloved bride all the time in the graveyard. Cassandra invited Don on a date and the two went to a nice place where Kaylynn caught both of them and slapped Don who continued on with his Date with Cass as if nothing happened they had a dream date with Don and Cass having a woohoo outside in the car. (Cass may be pregnant).

Lothario Household : Don had fell back in love with Cass after their date and scheduled a vacation for the two of them, before going on their vacation Don invited Cassandra over while Kaylnn was tending to their son Axel and the two snuck in a few romantic interactions. Don decided to ask Cass on a date and the two snuck off to the hotel ( I put one in pleasantview for sims who want to cheat lol) they had a few woohoo's went out to eat and went back home. The following day Don and Cassandra went on a mountain vacation and enjoyed themselves. Don got into a fight with a local who wouldn't leave him and Cassandra's room (Don won) the two went back home after three days at the mountains and Cassandra wants To Get Engaged to Don again.

Caliente Household : Nina is pregnant with Don's child, Dina and Mr.Big got married outside of the twins home with guests Don, Darren, Mortimer, Cassandra, And Alex. Mortimer and Nina became Best friends because of their mutual dislike for Dina lol Darren decided to slow dance with Cassandra in front of Don who started crying and slapped Cassandra now he's fallen out of love with Cassandra. Cassandra laughed and continued Dancing with Darren after Don went home Cassandra and Alex both had negative reactions towards Dina after she kissed her new husband after the wedding ended Dina's husband (His name is Bruce) cleaned up the home while the girls went to sleep after a long day.

Lothario Household : Kaylnn got a promotion and has plans to divorce Don after catching him cheating with Cassandra. She ended up going to Cassandra's house (I was controlling the goth household at the time) and knocked over the trash can multiple times causing the goths to get roaches. Kaylnn even helped Mortimer spray the roaches, cut the weeds in the yard, and even trimmed the shrubs in the yard despite terrorizing Cassandra. Kaylnn ended up fighting Cassandra in Mortimer's room and beat Cassandra up who ended up crying She became friends with Mortimer and Alex and left to go home she wants to have another baby with Don who is too busy romancing Cass and Nina.
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,014 Member
    edited June 16
    Hi :mrgreen:

I'm having trouble sticking with a family into the 2nd generation so I'm doing what I always, make a new neighborhood. :lol:
    It's inspired by Fuzzy_spork's "Go Fisch" OWBC I was reading. She's funny and so talented. :mrgreen:

I thought I'd share. I've used it a few times and kept building onto it. There's no Sims. I've thought about adding Sims...
    I didn't use any CC so I can share it if anyone wants it. :cookie:

A few Pictures:

Llama Island
    q9U1YNy.jpg
    vKdXAxX.png

A bit closer
    Dl2d2Dp.png

All that and Moor
    n6gRqDs.png
    pFshVhi.png

Galleon Shoppes
    Iw6ATBe.png
    hU2SI6E.png

A plain Bistro
    H0i4NYl.png

Ooh, Girl -Beauty parlor
    eeRHGuU.png

Mediafire download
    Omg, @Rflong7 Thank you for sharing a new world! I'm going to check it out! I've been hankering for a new map!!! It's lovely!
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/958714/cinebar-custom-content-clothes-updating-links/p1

Hi, Cinebar :hugz:

Awesome!~ I hope you like it. :mrgreen:
    Rflong7 wrote: »

Loved the lots, too. All that hard work. They are great, gonna play in that world soon. :)

• EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 578 Member
    cLDQEXH.png
    had an inspiration to play Widespot today :)( I need to dl lots of the hood deco I have lost when my old computer broke)
    NE19D3s.png
    obiHyys.png
    This is not an original Widespot family, but anyway from same creator. Onions family moved to trailer apartments.

TjxifEn.png
    Mom, Billie, went to cook for breakfast.

om2jjmF.png
    While dad, Oliver, amused himself with his poor darts skills.

jtWODxc.png
    CqJfhH6.png
    While waiting mom to finish the meal, girls were creative, Vidalia (child) , started to paint, and pearl (teen) was doing her studies.

Those who have seen your face, draw back in fear.
    I am the mask you wear, it's me they hear.
    My spirit and your voice, In one combined.
    The Phantom of the Opera is there... Inside your mind..
    edited June 23
    @Ellupelluellu What a happy family! :heart:

I started an NPC Legacy by sending George McCarthy to Uni.
    5nmyRxA.png

His family will be marrying in only NPCs. The easiest to contact was Kaylynn and he likes her. :)
    6RA4PnW.png

His Hobby is Games and he challenges all his company to a game.
    NM6aN7H.png
  • Olivesplum06Olivesplum06 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »

Your work is always amazing 🙂

Your work is always amazing 🙂

Aw~ Thank you so much. :cookie::mrgreen:
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,475 Member
    TW: Child Abuse
    I’m currently playing a story about child abuse and neglect. (It will have a happy ending though.)
    Stella’s parents both have the romance aspiration. She was an accident and they would much rather focus on their many partners than on their own daughter. As a result, poor Stella is being neglected. One time, she was starving, but her parents didn’t make breakfast for her. She had to eat spoiled leftovers and ended up getting food poisoning.
    Also, her parents’ partners are constantly over at the family home. She has to watch as her parents cheat on each other, bringing home someone new every day. One time, her dad got into a fight with one of her mom’s partners, and she ran to her room and started crying.
    However, Stella knows a way out of this horrible household. She is working really hard in school and doing her homework every night. She knows that a proper education will help her get a good job and eventually move out.
    I played my Magic Blood family, the Mayfairs.

They had a little boy and named him Merlin (of course). :lol:
    3u0TIOI.jpg

It's winter and the scene was pretty.
    lySm90Z.png
  • AJC20178AJC20178 Posts: 124 Member
    Toddler twins grew up, they missed school bus as it was 10:30am! By 4pm social worker had turned up and took the kids for low grades!

@AJC20178 wrote: »
    Toddler twins grew up, they missed school bus as it was 10:30am! By 4pm social worker had turned up and took the kids for low grades!

:disappointed: That's so sad. Don't forget to age them up after 3pm or let them walk to school. Children can also be driven to school.