October 18 - Take a look at the Friday Highlight and discover some awesim discussions! Click me!
October 18, correction: 11AM PDT - Join us for a Guru Garage! Details here.
October 10 - A new The Sims 4 update is ready for you on Xbox One and PlayStation 4! Details here

What happen in your game today/most recently?

Comments

• WorramotWorramot Posts: 47 Member
    > @vancanuckfan86 said:
    > Ending my rotation with Daniel, Evelyn, Zachary and Zoe as I head to the next family...
    >
    > Daniel and Evelyn have matching pyjamas - how cute.
    > (Image)
    >
    >
    > It wasn't long before Zachary and Zoe were toddlers. They both got their dad's dark blue eyes and inherited the red hair of their parents.
    >
    >
    > Just like her dad, Zoe loves to sing and dance.
    > (Image)
    >
    >
    > Daniel out doing some shopping after a hard day at work. Some new clothes for the kids since they are growing like weeds.
    >
    >
    > And it wasn't long before the twins grew up to kids. Zoe is a social butterfly and takes things very seriously. She loves to dance like her dad and her parents have enrolled her into ballet classes.
    > (Image)
    >
    >
    > Zachary is basically a carbon copy of his sister and has very similar traits. He spends a lot of time skipping rope, playing tag and just running around in general.
    >
    >
    > Now that the twins are kids their parents felt it was time for separate rooms.
    > (Image)
    > s

That all went by really fast! It reminds me of the legacy challenge.
  • vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 928 Member
    @Worramot - I forgot how fast time flies in the Sims 2 compared to the newer versions. From starting to kids in no time and already almost half way through Daniel and Evelyn's adult lives.
  • nightowl1nightowl1 Posts: 72 Member
    Today I finally convinced my mum to give the Sims 2 a go, and my little sister decided to join in with creating a sim. Both of them created aliens, this one with spiral eyes and glasses, the other with a large nose and fluffy rainbow hat. We moved them in and from there I began to teach my mum the basics, you've got to add in some beds and furniture to make them comfortable. For some reason my little sister loved adding chairs to the backyard, these two sims have such a beautiful garden full of chairs from different varieties.

Anyway, we had our first outing to a carnival with an actual functional carousel and dancing clowns alongside bumpercars and a dodgy bubble blowing device that sent your sims high as a kite. We ended up having a go on the rides, 3 bumpercars in the area, but for some reason these two women just walked straight onto the track and started talking to each other. THEY HARDLY EVEN CARED ABOUT THE CARS BUMPING INTO THEM, NO THEY JUST STOOD THERE AND REPEATEDLY GOT RAN OVER. As soon as we got off the ride, they flock to the cars to have a go themselves. Typical.

This is starting to drag, but anyway, we returned from the carnival and the sims were starving for food. Before we could think of where to go, luckily someone ends up asking the alien with the hat if he'd like to go downtown, of course his sister was demanding to join them and because she is the oldest, she gets to pick where everyone hangs out. And what did she choose? This worn-down, trashy, lights hanging loosing from the ceiling old laundromat. We all hung out at a laundromat, these 4 people who I never met alongside this random teenager at 11PM. Why did this random teen decide to join us this late? Oh man, just leave for frigg sake you have school tomorrow, don't your parents care?

It was fun at the laundromat, 2 minutes upon arriving everyone starts complaining loudly. "THIS PLACE plum! IT SMELLS LIKE SOGGY CLOTHES AND STALE PLUMBING!" and then of course the two aliens were still starved, so every second you've hear them screech about having no food. Annoying, it ticked me off. There was a grocers nextdoor, but let's just say... those fridges don't look switched on so I wouldn't know if they could avoid food poisoning. Tried to get them to eat something, but the screeching and the pausing to screech about food got on my nerves. I just gave up and took them home, but I didn't realise the WHOLE LOT of them would join me.

Strangely all of them left, apart from this one lady. She immediately has a go at the alien for taking her to a laundromat and wishes her reputation would drop further, it's late at night and people are tired and hungry, but for some reason she remains put. Even when I disbanded, she stuck around. Kept on fighting with the girl alien, poking her in the face, shoving her, making her ugly sob in the corner, waking the brother alien up. And then she helps herself to our instant meals, the nerve of her!

Of course, they kept fighting. Brother alien gives up, turns his back towards the wall and sleeps soundly while they fight. In the end, the sister lost and so she left while that random person stuck around. Stole enough can of instant food stuff and chilled on the sofa, 2 minutes after crying she enters the house and sleeps. Only for the TV to be blasted at maximum volume, everyone is awake. Eventually the brother says a cheerful, "oh hello there!" to that stranger and she leaves.

And now I'm on another save, at the carnival two sims are falling in love over a food fight. Weird, isn't it?

Yes, I forgot the aliens names. Sue me.