September 17 - We just released a small patch for The Sims 4 on PC/Mac - click here for more details.
September 13 - It's Friday, so what do I have for you? A Friday Highlight - here!

What happen in your game today/most recently?

Comments

• Demery27Demery27 Posts: 84 Member
    Lilith Runs Two Businesses Cafe Petite and Lillian's Eats (Named after her Daughter) while running the restaurant Lilith accidentally died and Darleen had a want to resurrect her daughter in law (Successfully Lilith was revived!). In another play Dustin got beat up by John Burb for some reason I've never had them interact, Daniel and Mary-Sue got remarried at Lilith's house in front of Family and moved back in their house. Marco's wife Emily is pregnant and so is Lyndsay (Daniel's second wife) from a guy named Scot.
  • Demery27Demery27 Posts: 84 Member
    OUmNgAi.jpg
    Inside of Lilith's Restaurant

tGu6Lw9.jpg
    Dining Area

5NtVN0o.jpg
    Restroom facilities

ExP325b.jpg
    Break room for employees

Kbrjbft.jpg
    Darleen, Lilith, Angela, and Jill play cards

49Ts9v9.jpg
    Darleen and her Grandbaby (Lillian) have a dance
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 5,715 Member
    Love reading your posts here everyone. :blush:

Sims 2 will always hold a very special place in my heart. <3 It got me through the struggling time when my husband was deployed to Iraq for 14 months back in 2007-2008 and we used to play the game together as well...on separate tables, on separate computers right next to each other. :blush: Ahh...Memories. <3

I keep wanting to go back to playing Sims 2, but last time when I did I got all confused when things in the Sims 3 weren't in the Sims 2 and I was totally expecting them to be. :lol: I think many of you know the struggle. ;)
    And it's the same in reverse! Like I'll be playing Sims 3 and wonder why there's no "jumping on each other on the couch makeout session" or playing Marco Polo in the pool. ;)

*sigh*

Sims 2 is on my old computer (Windows 7, love! <3 ) and I passed that computer on to my daughter. I may just have to get on there and play it again sometime because trying to get Sims 2 to run on Windows 10 sounds like a pain in the butt and I ain't got time for that! :confounded:

In the meantime I can feel like I'm playing it through reading your posts. :) Happy Simming everyone!
    ql.jpg
    *Celebrating 30 years of QL!*
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 35,626 Member
    Hi :)

I Started a new neighborhood with my newest Sims (like always). I named him Bartholomew Ignatius Latimer Laraunch but his friends call him Bill Troll. He's a Fortune Sim with dreams of Gold... or being a Business Tycoon.
    7ssIIgJ.jpg
    He's not purdy.
    ETPnFZ4.jpg
    His eye is closed.
    T79pgWl.jpg

I thought about letting him hook up with the wicked witch but that sounded too average.
    9CrgIXe.jpg

So I made him a Princess named Jill Traveler (she's an old creation). I turned her into a townie to follow the Legacy rules.
    PtmBGQF.jpg

They hit it off, as they were made to be.
    CxR70Jj.jpg

His first level 10 business is a Troll Bar.
    GzjtBSR.jpg

They'll get married soon (Extreme start so no one can move in for the first week). I hope to have a big shindig. :)
  • hushfireflyhushfirefly Posts: 1,880 Member
    edited September 17
    emorrill wrote: »
    Love reading your posts here everyone. :blush:

Sims 2 will always hold a very special place in my heart. <3 It got me through the struggling time when my husband was deployed to Iraq for 14 months back in 2007-2008 and we used to play the game together as well...on separate tables, on separate computers right next to each other. :blush: Ahh...Memories. <3

I keep wanting to go back to playing Sims 2, but last time when I did I got all confused when things in the Sims 3 weren't in the Sims 2 and I was totally expecting them to be. :lol: I think many of you know the struggle. ;)
    And it's the same in reverse! Like I'll be playing Sims 3 and wonder why there's no "jumping on each other on the couch makeout session" or playing Marco Polo in the pool. ;)

*sigh*

Sims 2 is on my old computer (Windows 7, love! <3 ) and I passed that computer on to my daughter. I may just have to get on there and play it again sometime because trying to get Sims 2 to run on Windows 10 sounds like a pain in the butt and I ain't got time for that! :confounded:

In the meantime I can feel like I'm playing it through reading your posts. :) Happy Simming everyone!

That was really sweet, emorrill <3 Why I came back and started engaging here again is posts like yours!

And yay, Rflong7! You've started with Bill :smiley:

I've finished with the Viejo household for now. Betty Goldstein died at age 65. It's been a long time since I've had an elder death and even though I'm playing through the premades very quickly, I was actually a bit sad to see Betty go!
    7b5a211aa5729fe5eae8092f5ef9aa4e-full.jpg
    Seeing how Catherine just watched her other best friend die and isn't too far off herself, I had her call her beau, Shea Johnston, for some comfort.
    fb43f2f8afc5e2ce62943e2eea2d4e25-full.jpg
    That left Jacob going off to Uni, since he was two days off from adulthood.
    beb235c945379402f82ab2d4a074732d-full.jpg
    Only 5 households left to get the adults to seniors and kids to the Uni bin! Then I can finally get back to my Alphabet Legacy :blush:
    Once you've met someone you never really forget them. It just takes a while for your memories to return.
    bb77bd29bddcad33357438aa84a2c05e-full.jpg
  • hushfireflyhushfirefly Posts: 1,880 Member
    Played the McGreggor Household last night:
    Clover became a child and Leod reached his LTW as Hand Of Poseidon!
    5366fc0cc3bf896c9fe58fc717cb8510-full.jpg
    I just wanted one PlantSim to carry on the line but ended up with twins :neutral: And then Daisy rolled "Have 10 kids" Pfft... Nope.
    5eee75d1fc8ae45f3fef00a38e901efa-full.jpg
    Basil and Parsley were very sweet with each other and their big brother too. I never really played with PlantSims but I love that they have skills already and you don't need to teach them anything as toddlers.
    8fbcfa81f3acd71213d14fa1180e51e7-full.jpg
    They grow pretty quick! I do find jumping straight to adult a bit odd as I would've liked to have them at Uni but oh well.
    Adult Basil:
    10928d86bae80a4f32b665742c3c47d8-full.jpg
    Adult Parsley - If only I wasn't strictly marrying Townies for my Alphabet Legacy :( I could always make him a Townie though... :smirk:
    01bb646f66a30d1477db5b22b9b35b45-full.jpg
    Leod began his final stage in life.
    c3672fe0f1dcb920848a2ba847f751cd-full.jpg
    I might go back and get Clover to Uni but I'm kinda done with this household for now.
    Once you've met someone you never really forget them. It just takes a while for your memories to return.
    bb77bd29bddcad33357438aa84a2c05e-full.jpg
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 35,626 Member
    @hushfirefly

Wonderful Sims! Sometimes I wish PlantSims would grow through the life stages too and then sometimes I'm glad they don't. Mostly teen would be fun -imo.

I so enjoy when someone posts in here. TS2 is my game when I'm stressed. :mrgreen:

The next Sim in my neighborhood is Cinder Hotacy.
    UN78kyD.jpg
    She's a Pleasure Sim, I rolled it. She'll be doing a Prettacy but with only Hot Sims.
    By Hot I mean Firefighters. :) If she can find one that likes her.
    RJqKsy7.jpg

It took 3 tries in 3 days to get one. She had to be able to invite the other 2 over so the next one would visit. ;)
    lfZExTt.jpg

She'll be running the toy store in town. It might take awhile to get her badge.
    ffPfFxJ.jpg

I found she loves swimming.
    "Stop taking pictures of me while I'm looking stupid."
    EpLIFQO.jpg

Her very modern, medieval Trailer. :lol:
    5hdXJU5.jpg

Cinder found out her fiance is a Romance Sim - sigh.
    bpK7hBL.jpg

She's determined to go through with it, it's True Love - to her.
    Bu260m8.jpg