July 16 - The Sims 4 players, it's patch day! Check what's new for PC/Mac here and for console here.
July 16 - We will be performing a maintenance on The Sims 3 servers today. Details here.
July 12 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!

What happen in your game today/most recently?

Comments

• DedudamolDedudamol Posts: 8 New Member
    My family just stay lags and bugs. They always spinning on 360 xD Fortuna its not my friend :) Then i create new family, they was married :)
  • AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 23 Member
    I was playing the Curious household and I got a notification saying that Lazlo had brought a friend home from work... so I looked outside and guess who I saw getting out of the car? Loki Beaker. Pascal and Vidcund are still at home (Vidcund will have to go to work soon, though). This will not end well at all. ^^;
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,478 Member
    edited July 14
    Currently I am playing in Bluewatervillage where all pre-made University Sims live after graduation.

Joshua Ruben and Tiffany Ruben neé Samson got married. They are expecting their first child. While Tiffany is on maternity leave her husband is MVP in the athletic career track.

His brother Martin Ruben and girlfriend Jane Stacks are living close by. Despite her major Jane became a tarot card reader. Jane also cannot wait to become an aunt.

The house between the two brothers belongs to their old friend Ashley Pitts. He got married to Brittany Pitts neé Upsnott. Ashley is working as a rogue botanist, while his wife is working as a fashion photographer.

Castor Nova and Allegra Gorey are expecting their first child together (He already has a child with Nina Caliente, but Allegra does not know). Castor started to remodel their house, so there would be enough room for their new "room mate". Allegra owns a small business in Bluewatervillage, where she and her boyfriend sell their art.

Heather Huffington and Kevin Beare got engaged. A day later both got promoted. Heather is a leading lady now and Kevin is a family law attorney. However, their careers seem to be so time consuming that no wedding date has been announced as of yet.
    Post edited by Erja888 on
  • mwonkiwonmwonkiwon Posts: 7 New Member
    well i'm accually still playing sims 1 and sims 2 sometimes but i mostly love sims stroies (life,pets,castaway) i had the stuff files for stories game but i cant found them on my hard drive and cant find them on web too where can i found those cools stuff's for sims stories anyway help please?
  • playermarko456playermarko456 Posts: 4,897 Member
    Taking a break from Sims 4 to play Sims 2. Ahhh...The memories. Stella graduates from college, becomes a witch, and skips out on the bill xD
    3of0Lqs.jpg
  • SimsxZelda_fanSimsxZelda_fan Posts: 152 Member
    I've actually been thinking of Sims 2 lately. Haven't played it since like 2013. I am currently searching for my old file where I had all the areas of my town built up and maxed out for space lol - I want to share them with you all since I put in so many years of work and got it to where I was satisfied with what I'd done. Lol

Plus, looking back at Sims 2 the gameplay was pretty fun at times. I would love to experience some of that quirkiness again! Now to find that file! Lol